Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog (3775 Views)

Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil.. / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog by deedondavi(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
You're a very very nosy elder brother.... Mind your business.... She's an adult , she's not a baby , so cause she lives with you and you have access to her info , you now pry ... if you were making thrice as much you wouldn't be bothered by a mere 1.2.... her mates make more from legit sources .
Re: Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog by nams77: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
ceeroh:
She's serving a big god.. grin

Or rather servicing a big god grin
Re: Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog by seanjy4konji: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Ur sister is on I'm message and all this hookup for sex site..

Simple.
Re: Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Tina26:
you are the one bereft of idea here. this is nigeria not usa. someone on a 50k salary with 20k tfare has no capital for any kind of legit business.
Even in USA, people don't have $4k lying around in their account.I
Re: Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog by NXTDANGOTE(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2019
So many funny comments grin we av seen this things time nd time agn.. If she lives in Lekki.Forget it she is partly into runs. Those into hook ups will understand lol. Some girls make as much as 150k or even more weekly doing hook ups. Bitter Truth.
Re: Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog by stagger: 2:16am On Apr 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Hey God, Procurement!!!!

I am just looking for who will employ me in the Procurement Unit of a downstream company. I will retire before I am 22. grin

Pray you do not steal from a confirmed spiritualist that will retire you permanently.
Re: Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog by Grupo(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
in a private firm angry. Naso

Guy they steal even more money in private firms o. Especially those in procurement.

As far back as 2008, my childhood friend that was earning 50k then in a private firm bought a new car.

He was sent by his firm to go buy new computers and he doubled the prices. He arranged with the computer sales to write a different thing in the invoice.
Re: Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog by adexpa(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2020
She is your lil sister..... Why can't you approach her to know what else she is doing to make money
Re: Confused About Lil Sis' Source Of Wealth.. Sdk blog by meobizy(f): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
That guy is truly a Nairalander. I’m sure if the sister begged for financial help he won’t give her a second look. He’s only jealous that her account balance is more than his.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Tape Saga / How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? / How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.