Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) (53126 Views)

Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khia: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2019
missjo:

I did not know we were talking about Americans pretending to be natives. I only asked if your native side is from the reservations? So are they?
You are the one who stated that American History was a conspiracy theory so I checked you on your ignorance.
I answered that question the first time you asked me, if you can't focus on what I post to you, stop posting to me.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2019
khia:
You are the one who stated that American History was a conspiracy theory so I checked you on your ignorance.
I answered that question the first time you asked me, if you can't focus on what I post to you, stop posting to me.
I asked, YOU like conspiracy theories, don't you?cheesy
I made no mention of American history being a conspiracy theory. What you're claiming happened in your head, you are the one not focusing clearly. It's all up there if you are in self doubt.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=82302132][/quote]Ok Khia smiley
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Cousin9999: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2019
GenBuhari:
On a personal level the average white citizen cannot do not do any harm without the machinery of their evil government behind them and yes there exist some good humane whites among the citizenship.

Each and every one of those demons has a hand in oppression whether it's contributing to unfair trade, legal injustice, trafficking our women and children, discrimination in black entrepreneurship, black unemployment, or anything else. Government creates policy, but ANIMAL, depraved crackers choose to follow it -- along with their own unwritten code of depravity against black people.

These "people" are truly sick. And that's something you can say about them before you even analyze their depravity against groups of people over millennia.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by yoyo4456: 5:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Open a new experience with the system to deposit - withdraw
credit manually through the web within 1 minute fast with more than 200 games >>> slotxo
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:47am On Sep 19, 2019
Cousin9999:

Each and every one of those demons has a hand in oppression whether it's contributing to unfair trade, legal injustice, trafficking our women and children, discrimination in black entrepreneurship, black unemployment, or anything else. Government creates policy, but ANIMAL, depraved crackers choose to follow it -- along with their own unwritten code of depravity against black people.

These "people" are truly sick. And that's something you can say about them before you even analyze their depravity against groups of people over millennia.

Let the church say "Amen." grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Woman Controls A Man's ATM Withdrawals (Photo) / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.