Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) (53165 Views)

Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
WorWorBoy:
I think khiaa is African American smiley. You are not a Nigerian right? undecided
I know what she is, and African American is not an original identity.
I'm part Nigerian
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
preshdoh:

Speak for yourself...
Ok, I will never mate with a cave beast. I love myself too much to stoop that low.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:

I'm part Nigerian
Ok.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:

I'm part Nigerian

So why do we call ourselves African American?
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

So why do we call ourselves African American?
Where are you from originally love?smiley
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:

Where are you from originally love?smiley

America and somewhere on the continent of Akebulan.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

America and somewhere on the continent of Akebulan.
Lol,did not know there were any Americans who are originally from America..well maybe except natives.
So you are originally an Africoon at the end of the day with some neardenthal mix in your ancestry. There is a really high chance there is neardenthal mix in there trust me..
Can i see a photo of your hair please? kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Lol, well that is what I want. smiley

You want your grandchildren to be white? That's what I meant by wiping your bloodline out and creating a mutation in your offsprings genes. I thought Nigerians were proud of being NIGERIAN.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:

Lol,did not know there were any Americans who are originally from America..well maybe except natives.
So you are originally an Africoon at the end of the day with some neardenthal mix in your ancestry. There is a really high chance there is neardenthal mix in there trust me..
Can i see a photo of your hair please? kiss

My native side do not have any cave beast blood and neither do my Akebulan side. What do my hair have to do with anything and you obviously don't know what an AfriCoon is? All black Americans do not have neanderthal blood, trust me. Every woman was not raped.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

My native side do not have any cave beast blood and neither do my Akebulan side. What do my hair have to do with anything and you obviously don't know what an AfriCoon is? All black Americans do not have neanderthal blood, trust me. Every woman was not raped.
What native side?cheesy
Are you native American? shocked
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:

What native side?cheesy
Are you native American? shocked

Yes both.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

Yes both.
Wow,this is interesting. Now i must see your hair. tongue
Anyway,do check your family ancestry on both sides especially the native side. Now that you mentioned that,i am certain there will be Neanderthal mix in there especially seeing how distinctive features of native Americans are almost all but gone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, I will never mate with a cave beast. I love myself too much to stoop that low.

You just have to respect their choices... Kobe married a white woman despite being black. .... Nowitzki married a black woman despite being white... It all boils down to choice and preference

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:

Wow,this is interesting. Now i must see your hair. tongue
Anyway,do check your family ancestry on both sides especially the native side. Now that you mentioned that,i am certain there will be Neanderthal mix in there especially seeing how distinctive features of native Americans are almost all but gone

Again what is with my hair, and I don't know where you got the idea that the features of natves are almost gone. Those whites that you see calling themselves Natives are Neanderthals, they are the 5 dollar Indians created by the Neanderthals for pay. Google it, it's historical. You have not been on the reservations so I don't know how you can make that statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
martineverest:
everybody is not like u...that man doesn't look like a desperate Nigerian...he looks like a professional,not an illegal immigrant
One thing is certain, he will get his citizenship soon, but how do you know what he wants by mere looks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
preshdoh:

Nekwanu idiot nkaa...... Your are here on Nairaland.com claiming levels... Why ain't you on dollar land. Com if your level was that high.... With all the trash coming out of you..... It's obvious.... What you really need is a black deek... I'll gladly ask the fulani to give you their vitamin D.... Rada rada

I don't understand this, is this supposed to be an insult? Why are you upset with me for stating the truth? Am I supposed to be offended with your mention of black preek?
The bottom line is "I am here to shame you low self-esteem, self hating AfriCoons for longing to wipe out your bloodline and replacing your good genes with the mutated genes of the Neanderthal". I'm pretty sure you AfriCoons will fight till the end to mutate your offsprings genes.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

You want your grandchildren to be white? That's what I meant by wiping your bloodline out and creating a mutation in your offsprings genes. I thought Nigerians were proud of being NIGERIAN.
Lol, I'm proud of being a Nigerian, I just want my children to be different that's all.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

I don't understand this, is this supposed to be an insult? Why are you upset with me for stating the truth? Am I supposed to be offended with your mention of black preek?
The bottom line is "I am here to shame you low self-esteem, self hating AfriCoons for longing to wipe out your bloodline and replacing your good genes with the mutated genes of the Neanderthal". I'm pretty sure you AfriCoons will fight till the end to mutate your offsprings genes.

No insult intended..... Just that it goes both ways... Even the white wants the black.... What can you say about that
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
preshdoh:

You just have to respect their choices... Kobe married a white woman despite being black. .... Nowitzki married a black woman despite being white... It all boils down to choice and preference

If you are talking about Kobe Bryant, his wife is Mexican and I don't know who the other person that you mentioned is.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

If you are talking about Kobe Bryant, his wife is Mexican and I don't know who the other person that you mentioned is.
Dirk Nowitzki.... A basketballer also... Look him up on Google you'll see what I'm talking about
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
preshdoh:

No insult intended..... Just that it goes both ways... Even the white wants the black.... What can you say about that

Neanderthals procreating with any race other than CaucAsians and Asians is a hope of wiping out that mutated genes but it also creates more mutated genes in the other races. Blacks should have enough pride to not procreate with whites, there are other races in the world why does it always have to be the Neanderthals that you worship and would kill to be with? Furthermore, whites are not desperately longing for blacks, its the other way around with AfriCoons.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

grin I find this mention of Neanderthal (I hope I got the spelling correct) very funny because I don't know what it has to do with anything here except some age long, extinct, species of humans now regarded as fossils in paleontology and archeology. Truth is we don't like this place. You mentioned our wanting to wipe off our bloodline and replace it with white and stuff and that's what majority will do. If you stick around this forum a little longer you will be seeing what the Nigerian situation really looks like and if there's any country anywhere even if populated by this Neanderthals you talk about majority of us wouldn't mind. The event that informed this thread isn't without a motive which could be love, anescape or both but one thing I wish everyone is just do all you can in your short stay in this place to be fulfilled and happy.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

grin I find this mention of Neanderthal (I hope I got the spelling correct) very funny because I don't know what it has to do with anything here except some age long, extinct, species of humans now regarded as fossils in paleontology and archeology. Truth is we don't like this place. You mentioned our wanting to wipe off our bloodline and replace it with white and stuff and that's what majority will do. If you stick around this forum a little longer you will be seeing what the Nigerian situation really looks like and if there's any country anywhere even if populated by this Neanderthals you talk about majority of us wouldn't mind. The event that informed this thread isn't without a motive which could be love, anescape or both but one thing I wish everyone is just do all you can in your short stay in this place to be fulfilled and happy.

Scientist have proven that the neanderthal DNA is in the Cacausoid DNA. They said that Cacausoids are only part human. They are human-kind not human, they are man-kind not man. They also said that Africans are 100% human.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

Scientist have proven that the neanderthal DNA is in the whites DNA. They said that whites are only part human.
There's basically nothing wrong with that. We're predominantly Christians and the whites didn't make themselves the way they are so even if this genetic makeup theory is accurate it doesn't deny the fact that most if not all of us Africans have tasted good life and have a chance of a better life partly because we can interact with people from other races including the whites. We know how we started way back and how far we've gone and we have the questions we can't answer for the few curious and honest ones so I see nothing wrong in the union. I don't think a cave beast can make life anymore unbearable than it has been here already so it's not a wrong move except one can't be very certain.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2019
DrHoganObi:

There's basically nothing wrong with that. We're predominantly Christians and the whites didn't make themselves the way they are so even if this genetic makeup theory is accurate it doesn't deny the fact that most if not all of us Africans have tasted good life and have a chance of a better life partly because we can interact with people from other races including the whites. We know how we started way back and how far we've gone and we have the questions we can't answer for the few curious and honest ones so I see nothing wrong in the union. I don't think a cave beast can make life anymore unbearable than it has been here already so it's not a wrong move except one can't be very certain.

Is life in Nigeria so bad that you will sell your soul to Satan, because that's what you will be doing if you marry a human-like Neanderthal? Speaking of Christianity, that very book that you read tells you not to marry women of other nations and not to let your daughters marry men of other nations. We are not the same as Cacausoids. Their scientists say they are part human and Africans are 100% human.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:38am On Sep 15, 2019
Gmajor:

Hmmmm
These are random people that I've never seen before, so why exactly will I be pained?
Is getting married to a white woman an achievement?
Well, I guess the mods need to move threads like these to front page so that people with inferiority complex like you can be placated
Since you can't define inferiority complex... You are perfect example grin
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khia: 4:16am On Sep 15, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Lol, I'm proud of being a Nigerian, I just want my children to be different that's all.

Different, how so? Just marry a Nigerian girl from a different tribe than yours for differences.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by RoeEvi(m): 4:31am On Sep 15, 2019
His bro was my classmate back then in high school
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by compton11(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

The ones In the US can't be trusted either, a lot of them only identify as black when it benefits them. Nigerian men and women procreate with whites and their half breed kids procreate with whites and the Nigerian bloodline is gone, they now have white grandchildren but I'm sure that's what they are praying for.
not all of us have that mentality here but some.
but I still like those in US,most of them regret that are part white,most of them even marry black women, people like Jesse William, Obama,j.Cole ,Lloyd banks and SO on
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2019
compton11:
not all of us have that mentality here but some.

I know luv, some black Americans aren't any different.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Cousin9999: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2019
preshdoh:

No one has to respect that, and no black person should.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Tenkvlog(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2019
princfred:
Paracetamol for another man headache.
am just sayin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.