Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,733 members, 7,865,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) (53164 Views)

Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by DAramis: 7:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Asifiwe:
So this is how this guy refuse to come home to take one of us single Ladies? They are taking all our Men.
Make una come home come marry o. Hia
grin grin grin grin grin

People like us that are still in the country, you people refused to look in our direction. If we say hi na so una go ignore person. Make una change o cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2019
Doing it for the culture. Soo beautiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2019
The woman's smile is contagious.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy2006:
This,to me is absolutely beautiful!!
Everyone should be allowed to marry whosoever they love without being crucified.
Love is indeed a beautiful thing
Congrats bro
who still crucify people on their choices(marriage wise) these days.
This is 2019 i mean.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by DAramis: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2019
Make the guy carry go. Simple wedding.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Akayd2(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2019
It’s me ���

kachi19:
Who's cutting onions... I repeat, WHO'S CUTTING THIS ONIONS??
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by franklingud(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Not that old ragged oyinbo woman some dey marry because of green card.

This is the one am talking about.

Wish you guys the best in long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Kolisky(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Sharp guy.. Ure officially a citizen. Green card all the way..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Galaticos444: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2019
chinavs9ja:
Old woman
yea she looks older and as long she's getting married to an afonja there's certainly more to dis marriage
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Kapeter:
who still crucify people on their choices(marriage wise) these days.
This is 2019 i mean.
Well maybe ' crucify' is too strong,but people like condemning others for their choices especially if the person is marrying outside their race or tribe
We see this regularly happen,even on this forum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Asifiwe:
So this is how this guy refuse to come home to take one of us single Ladies? They are taking all our Men.
Make una come home come marry o. Hia[/b]
Na so xenophobia take start for SA o.
Correct correct men full naija. Even for your backyard, dem dey.
Your own na your own.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2019
majamajic:
this is one thing other Africans hate about Nigerians ,

we take the bold steps !

I wish u a Happy married life my brother
Marrying oyinbo is now bold steps. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2019
DAramis:
grin grin grin grin grin

People like us that are still in the country, you people refused to look in our direction. If we say hi na so una go ignore person. Make una change o cheesy.
If dem no look your direction, make you change direction go the direction whe dem dey look na.
All direction na direction bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

What are the bold steps? Aren't other Africans getting married?
Lack of exposure my dear.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2019
I see Massachusetts and central England region. Is the couple based in US and England?
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

it's not commonplace to marry a Caucasian and then decide for her what to wear for a photoshoot.
LOL. You guys are really backwards and unexposed. Pls travel moe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy2006:
Well maybe ' crucify' is too strong,but people like condemning others for their choices especially if the person is marrying outside their race or tribe
We see this regularly happen,even on this forum
well that's true, they always hide under the 'tradition preservance' thing. Buh most people that act that way usually have problem with the world without them knowing it. And their problems ought to be only theirs hence their condemnation on another persons choices are irrelevant and shouldn't be taken seriously. It's like knowing someone is mad buh still angry such person is saying jargons, you get?
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2019
majamajic:
this is one thing other Africans hate about Nigerians ,

we take the bold steps !

I wish u a Happy married life my brother
Take a bold step and fix your country grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. You guys are really backwards and unexposed. Pls travel moe
I won't start with u this morning. U no reach. Nonsense. How am I sure you know what commonplace and exposure means.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Kapeter:
well that's true, they always hide under the 'tradition preservance' thing. Buh most people that act that way usually have problem with the world without them knowing it. And their problems ought to be only theirs hence their condemnation on another persons choices are irrelevant and shouldn't be taken seriously. It's like knowing someone is mad buh still angry such person is saying jargons, you get?
yeah,I get grin
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

I won't start with u this morning. U no reach. Nonsense. How am I sure you know what commonplace and exposure means.
Abeg make we hear word. So marrying oyinbo is an achievement
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Abeg make we hear word. So marrying oyinbo is an achievement
Hmmm pathetic.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Coons everywhere.See them worshipping white massa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Finnese001: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2019
I don't know what all this afonjas see in marrying an old Haggard evening news paper oyinbos while my igbo brothers marry the fresh ones
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Kazeemakeem(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

What are the bold steps? Aren't other Africans getting married?

Khiaa are u married í love u oo Lets comunícate tru +2347036440359 -watzap or mail kazeemakeem@yahoo.com\
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Kazeemakeem(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Asifiwe:

Most u marry those from America ,Lets chat here í might be ur sean man

07036440359 watzap or kazeemakeem@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by TruthProphet: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Asifiwe:

Aunty, marriage is not a poverty alleviation program.

Hustle ooo. Make you too sef go America then you can follow your own words and come back to marry a Nigeria man grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by TruthProphet: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Gmajor:
What exactly has Nairaland turned into?
This place is fast becoming a dumping ground for random nonsense. These people are not celebrities, so why are they here in the first instance?
Did they do something ground breaking?
Is he the first Nigerian to get married to a young British woman?
Is she the first white woman to wear Yoruba attire?
So what exactly is special about the new

Please help ask the “inferiority complex stricken” moderator that pushed this useless news to front page

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.