Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,644 members, 7,865,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) (53156 Views)

Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
preshdoh:
I'm seeing my future
What do you see, breeding out your NIGERIAN bloodline? Some of you guys are so freaking lost. undecided
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
ChasePlug:
Beautiful
PATHETIC.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Waoh Beautiful couple. She looks so beautiful in the buba and iro. I love her smile. Beautiful! God bless your home.
Read my signature, Follow on twitter.

A believers countenance determines his victory or defeat. Psalm 123 verse 1-2, Psalm 121 verse 1.
Good Morning FAM. Happy Weekend To You All.

I have an idea, why don't you post the scripture where The Most High, Yah said not to marry women of OTHER NATIONS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
lefulefu:
grin they say the nigerian ladies in the west are domineering and thats why they run away from them

If they think that those Neanderthals are passive then they have a rude awakening coming. They seem to forget that white male cave beasts raised those female beasts
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

I rather live with one foot in the grave with a whity than marry a worthless bsc holding Naija lady and have both feet and head in a lake of fire. With this marriage now local man can afford to work and save up to buy an island in Antigua and Barbuda and gently retire. Minimum wage here is just less than 20k. I can't stay.

That white cave beast will take you for every dollar that you own, besides, when you come to the west there are other women you can marry. Must you marry a Neanderthal? angry
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
martineverest:
everybody is not like u...that man doesn't look like a desperate Nigerian...he looks like a professional,not an illegal immigrant

This is an act of desperation, a human marrying a Neanderthal is not God's will.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

That white cave beast will take you for every dollar that you own, besides, when you come to the west there are other women you can marry. Must you marry a Neanderthal? angry
The odds are against me now. What makes you believe if I marry a white woman she will be stealing my money while we remain as husband and wife? This is a huge preposterous lie. As a citizen I am entitled to almost every right just like her by law and all I need when trouble comes be it child custody, anything at all is a good lawyer. She may want a divorce and hence a chunk of my money but as long as I keep being the fairy tale good husband every little girl dreams of the chances are slim.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Kapeter:
Doing it for the culture. Soo beautiful.

If he had a culture that he respected he wouldn't bring this neanderthal into it. That's just wrong on both sides of the coin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Evidenx:
The woman's smile is contagious.
I agree, it makes a person want to vomit. sad
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy2006:
This,to me is absolutely beautiful!!
Everyone should be allowed to marry whosoever they love without being crucified.
Love is indeed a beautiful thing
Congrats bro

He will be judged and crucified by her pack of male Neanderthals and rightfully so. grin
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

Ladies are becoming scarce. They're just in the business of dying with a white clothe tied on their neck in a 5k a night hotel.

Ladies aren't scarce in the world, there are more female humans in the world than there are female Neanderthals.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:
There are Neanderthals in S.A. South Africans don't have a problem procreating with those beasts, if there was a problem the Colored population wouldn't exist there.
Easy undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Gmajor:
What exactly has Nairaland turned into?
This place is fast becoming a dumping ground for random nonsense. These people are not celebrities, so why are they here in the first instance?
Did they do something ground breaking?
Is he the first Nigerian to get married to a young British woman?
Is she the first white woman to wear Yoruba attire?
So what exactly is special about the new

Nigerians always see it as something to celebrate when their bloodline is about to be wiped out. undecided
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

The odds are against me now. What makes you believe if I marry a white woman she will be stealing my money while we remain as husband and wife? This is a huge preposterous lie. As a citizen I am entitled to almost every right just like her by law and all I need when trouble comes be it child custody, anything at all is a good lawyer. She may want a divorce and hence a chunk of my money but as long as I keep being the fairy tale good husband every little girl dreams of the chances are slim.

You just marry that cave beast and you will soon wake up from this fairytale.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by compton11(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

You are wise unlike a lot of your foolish brothers.
their offsprings are in Dominican and Brazil are black race enemies, the only biracial children that are black friends are in US.
people like Obama,kaepernick,J.Cole and so on.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
compton11:
their offsprings are in Dominican and Brazil are black race enemies, the only biracial children that are black friends are in US.
people like Obama,kaepernick,J.Cole and so on.

The ones In the US can't be trusted either, a lot of them only identify as black when it benefits them. Nigerian men and women procreate with whites and their half breed kids procreate with whites and the Nigerian bloodline is gone, they now have white grandchildren but I'm sure that's what they are praying for.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:

Easy undecided

Easy on what? I came to shame all
of you AFRICOONS. grin
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

I rather live with one foot in the grave with a whity than marry a worthless bsc holding Naija lady and have both feet and head in a lake of fire. With this marriage now local man can afford to work and save up to buy an island in Antigua and Barbuda and gently retire. Minimum wage here is just less than 20k. I can't stay.
You do know that,that khiaaa lady is not a Nigerian right? undecided
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You do know that,that khiaaa lady is not a Nigerian right? undecided
Lol she's an earthling first then a non-nigerian going by your theory.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

Well. I only quote you because of this,that's all.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

The ones In the US can't be trusted either, a lot of them only identify as black when it benefits them Nigerian men and women procreate with whites and their half breed kids procreate with whites and the Nigerian bloodline is gone, they now have white grandchildren but I'm sure that's what they are praying for.
That's the best thing to do.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
TheGreenLand:
#TeamInteraciaMarriage

#TEAMBLACKLOVE....... Always bet on BLACK. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
WorWorBoy:
That's the best thing to do.

Why do you see wiping out your good genes as a good thing? undecided
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

Why do you see wiping out your good genes as a good thing? undecided
Nobody is wiping out anything. undecided
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

Easy on what? I came to shame all
of you AFRICOONS. grin
Easy with the name calling i meant,you have not investigated your ancestry thoroughly enough. There is a high probability there is Neanderthal somewhere in there.wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Nobody is wiping out anything. undecided
Once you procreate with them your half human/half neanderthal offsprings will 9 out of 10 times procreate with other Neanderthals because it will see how much it's daddy hates himself and your grandchildren will be white.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

Once you procreate with them your half human/half neanderthal offsprings will 9 out of 10 times procreate with other Neanderthals because it will see how much it's daddy hates himself and your grandchildren will be white.
cheesy

Where are you from originally khiaa
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:

cheesy

Where are you from originally khiaa
I think khiaa is African American smiley. You are not a Nigerian right? undecided
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:

Easy with the name calling i meant,you have not investigated your ancestry thoroughly enough. There is a high probability there is Neanderthal somewhere in there.wink

Don't get it twisted, not all black Americans have traces of that cave beast blood.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

Don't get it twisted, not all black Americans have traces of that cave beast blood.
I did not reference ALL black Americans, I'm curious about your ancestry,just you khiaa wink
Have u checked to see there is none of that cave beast blood in there
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:
What do you see, breeding out your NIGERIAN bloodline? Some of you guys are so freaking lost. undecided

Speak for yourself...
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

[b]Once you procreate with them your half human/half neanderthal offsprings will 9 out of 10 times procreate with other Neanderthals because it will see how much it's daddy hates himself and your grandchildren will be white.
Lol, well that is what I want. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.