Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,716 members, 7,865,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) (53161 Views)

Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by princfred(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2019
lefulefu:
grin they say the nigerian ladies in the west are domineering and thats why they run away from them
Ofcourse their recalcitrant attitude dey blood.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by princfred(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

There are NIGERIAN ladies in the U.S. sweetie. Selling out seems to be a common act for NIGERIAN men in the West. They don't realize that they are wiping out their bloodlines. When they procreate with Neanderthals they are weakening the genes in their offsprings. undecided Humans and Neanderthals shouldn't procreate.

Why are those Nigerian ladies not coming to Nigeria to offer Nigerian men papers for marriage like the Netherland and other white woman likely do if not for the same spirit of hypergamy and stinginess. Abi care about blood line and pride in Africa no be their responsibility. Abeg go preach this your bloodline and pride in Africa to them because na then need am pass. Abi their responsibility to Africa begins and ends at bashing broke men while looking forward to enjoying the largasse of made one's?

How una go poor and be witch too? If they are broke your kind rather broke shame them and if the whites you berate offer them upliftment you start spewing trash out of jealously. Something you wont /can't fathom to offer your black men yet you will go ahead to insult those who find it in their heart to.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by princfred(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2019
Cave beast blood, cave beast blood. shocked Better to mingle and breed with cave beast blood who have a sense of reciprocity, helpfulness and responsibility to black men who are not even of their tribe, nation even continent than so called pure blood whose are mostly strictly hypergamic, men shamers, entitled and recalcitrant towards their kind.

Una wey be pure humans yet cannot offer your fellow black men what those cave blood do gladly offer but rather see them more as beast of burden who deserves no reciprocal upliftment when you are in position to offer that. Abeg khia carry you fake pure blood go sit down for several places. Who fake pure bloods elp? undecided

Netherland for that matter. People who will breed very physically fit and fine children with better naturally tanned colour. I will gladly give two toes to land a Netherlands lady anytime any day even if she is a bit older than me. People wey their color sweet die pass the rest of whites. Imagine
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

I agree, it makes a person want to vomit. sad
hahaha...you are funny hey.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

Again what is with my hair, and I don't know where you got the idea that the features of natves are almost gone. Those whites that you see calling themselves Natives are Neanderthals, they are the 5 dollar Indians created by the Neanderthals for pay. Google it, it's historical. You have not been on the reservations so I don't know how you can make that statement.
You like conspiracy theories,don't you? cheesy
Are you from the reservations,i mean your native side?
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

Scientist have proven that the neanderthal DNA is in the Cacausoid DNA. They said that Cacausoids are only part human. They are human-kind not human, they are man-kind not man. They also said that Africans are 100% human.
Neanderthals are not humans?cheesy
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
khia:

Different, how so? Just marry a Nigerian girl from a different tribe than yours for differences.
I want my kids to be biracial.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

You like conspiracy theories,don't you? cheesy
Are you from the reservations,i mean your native side?

It's not a conspiracy it's part of American history. Google $5 dollar Indians.Reading is fundamental try it sometime. I have never lived on the reservations but I have been there. My family don't live there.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khia: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
WorWorBoy:
I want my kids to be biracial.
That's a sickness. You should be concerned with your children being healthy and having a good life, having biracial children won't give them any special privileges.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

Neanderthals are not humans?cheesy

Neanderthals mated with Rhesus monkeys and to this day CaucAsians carry the Neanderthal and Rhesus Monkey Gene in them, that is why they are called hybrid Humans. This information comes from white scientist themselves so I don't want to hear any "that's racist" bullshyt. All you have to do is research for yourself.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
khia:
That's a sickness. You should be concerned with your children being healthy and having a good life, having biracial children won't give them any special privileges.
And who told you that having biracial children is a sickness undecided? at the bold, are you sure? undecided
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khia: 3:23am On Sep 16, 2019
WorWorBoy:
And who told you that having biracial children is a sickness undecided? at the bold, are you sure? undecided

I didn't mean having biracial children is a sickness, wanting biracial children because you think they are better and more deserving than the black children you would produce with a black woman is sick.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
khiaa:

Neanderthals mated with Rhesus monkeys and to this day CaucAsians carry the Neanderthal and Rhesus Monkey Gene in them, that is why they are called hybrid Humans. This information comes from white scientist themselves so I don't want to hear any "that's racist" bullshyt. All you have to do is research for yourself.
cheesy
What i asked you was are Neanderthals not humans?
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
khiaa:

It's not a conspiracy it's part of American history. Google $5 dollar Indians.Reading is fundamental try it sometime. I have never lived on the reservations but I have been there. My family don't live there.
I do not have to Google anything,you do however need to quit reading and soaking up unproven theories.
Are you from the reservations? Your native side is from the reservations? This is what i askedkiss
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
missjo:

I do not have to Google anything,you do however need to quit reading and soaking up unproven theories.
Are you from the reservations? Your native side is from the reservations? This is what i askedkiss

You are just plain ignorant and stubborn. It is a proven and a well known part of American history that whites paid 5 dollars for Dawes Certificates stating that they were Native Americans in order to receive free money and land that would pass on to their future generations. That's why a lot of real natives have kicked them out of the tribe. Do some research on American history and stop remaining ignorant.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
missjo:

cheesy
What i asked you was are Neanderthals not humans?

Neanderthals were human-kind (kind of like humans) human-like (like human but not quite human).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
khiaa:

Neanderthals were human-kind (kind of like humans) human-like (like human but not quite human).

To say whites are not fully human is daft and worst type of racism we accuse whites of throughout history.

As much as I hate white racism , white supremacy and their wicked agenda. I have witnessed humanity from the ordinary white person.

Please check yourself madam.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
GenBuhari:

To say whites are not fully human is daft and worst type of racism we accuse whites of throughout history.

As much as I hate white racism , white supremacy and their wicked agenda. I have witnessed humanity from the ordinary white person.

Please check yourself madam.

Sir, please check yourself. This information came from white anthropologists. Whites don't have an argument with this information. Stop trying to cape for whites when there is no argument to do so. These same white anthropologists are the same ones who said that Africans are the only pure Humans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
Therein lies your folly.
Never believe anything written by the white man for your consumption. As a black person only take a position after you have done you own analysis and fundamental verification on any issue.
khiaa:

Sir, please check yourself. This information came from white anthropologist. Whites don't have an argument with this information. Stop trying to cape for whites when there is no argument to do so. These same white anthropologist are the same ones who said that Africans are the only pure Humans.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
GenBuhari:
Therein lies your folly.
Never believe anything written by the white man for your consumption. As a black person only take a position after you have done you own analysis and fundamental verification on any issue.

So by your logic the white anthropologists who said that whites are part neanderthals are lying and they are also lying about Africans being pure human.

The truth is, whites are not the same as blacks biologically. We are not the same no matter how much you long for us to be.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
First rule in life is never believe anything written by the white man and made available for your consumption as black person.
Do your own fundamental and empirical verification on any such information before taking a position.
khiaa:

So by your logic the white anthropologists who said that whites are part neanderthals are lying and they are also lying about Africans being pure human.

The truth is, whites are not the same as blacks biologically. We are not the same no matter how much you long for us to be.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
GenBuhari:
First rule in life is never believe anything written by the white man and made available for your consumption as black person.
Do your own fundamental and empirical verification on any such information before taking a position.

Just because the white man admits to being part neanderthal doesn't mean he is lying. Being black in America they have always proven themselves to be calculating monsters, so the neanderthal in them is more than not what makes them behave with inhumane behavior. Their lack of compassion for human life is understandable because it's in their DNA. Their concern for dogs and cats out weighs their concern for non white people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 17, 2019
khiaa:

Just because the white man admits to being part neanderthal doesn't mean he is lying. Being black in America they have always proven themselves to be calculating monsters, so the neanderthal in them is more than not what makes them behave with inhumane behavior. Their lack of compassion for human life is understandable because it's in their DNA. Their concern for dogs and cats out weighs their concern for non white people.
Never ever trust any information offered to you by the white with thoroughly, fundamental and emperical verification. Even if the information appear to favour you .
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by anonimi: 4:14am On Sep 17, 2019
ednut1:
what do u guys have to offer gan gan

Good, no actually great question cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by anonimi: 4:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Mercy2006:
This,to me is absolutely beautiful!!
Everyone should be allowed to marry whosoever they love without being crucified.
Love is indeed a beautiful thing
Congrats bro

As long as it is not obviously for escaping the shithole we all created, no qualms.

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:48am On Sep 17, 2019
GenBuhari:

Never ever trust any information offered to you by the white with thoroughly, fundamental and emperical verification. Even if the information appear to favour you .

Do you realize how much you contradict yourself? Your first post to me was to criticize my post for saying white anthropologists said that whites are only part human and you called the statement daft.

You then went on to say that you have witnessed humanity in ordinary white people. Every post I have made since then you are constantly telling me not to trust whites because they are calculating people(which I totally agree with). My question to you is "What is your true stance on them?" Stop being hypocritical.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2019
post=82271797:

@WorWorboy

Yes I am sure that being biracial won't bring them special privileges because they aren't white, that black blood that you want to breed out is still flowing through their veins. Of course when your children breed with whites your grandchildren will get that white privilege providing that your NIGERIAN features and color skips them. They will have to look white like Mariah Carey.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2019
khiaa:

Not quite human means what exactly? Half human half something else?
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2019
missjo:

Not quite human means what exactly? Half human half something else?

I have already answered that question.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2019
khiaa:

You are just plain ignorant and stubborn. It is a proven and a well known part of American history that whites paid 5 dollars for Dawes Certificates stating that they were Native Americans in order to receive free money and land that would pass on to their future generations. That's why a lot of real natives have kicked them out of the tribe. Do some research on American history and stop remaining ignorant.
I did not know we were talking about Americans pretending to be natives. I only asked if your native side is from the reservations? So are they?
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by missjo(f): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2019
khiaa:

I have already answered that question.
Sighcheesy
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2019
There is a difference between the average white citizen, and the evil globalist white supremacists run their governments. One a personal level the average white citizen cannot do not do any harm without the machinery of their evil government behind them and yes there exist some good humane whites among the citizenship.

When I am ranting about the "White Man" I referring to their evil white supremacists governments. So there's no contradiction.
khiaa:

Do you realize how much you contradict yourself? Your first post to me was to criticize my post for saying white anthropologists said that whites are only part human and you called the statement daft.

You then went on to say that you have witnessed humanity in ordinary white people. Every post I have made since them you are constantly telling me not to trust whites because they are calculating people(which I totally agree with). My question to you is "What is your true stance on them?" Stop being hypocritical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.