Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help (1766 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All / Guys Or Girls Room Which One Is Always Organized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by ahahnow: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2019
I need advice on pain medication for cramps. Menstrual cramps..the strongest medication ever made. I have tried so many but it's not working. Am I allowed to go to the hospital and ask for injection they used to give pregnant women in labour?
Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2019
Ibuprofen is the best medication against menstrual cramps. It stops the production of prostaglandins in the uterus which initiates uterine contraction. If ibuprofen or diclofenac don't work then you need closer attention.

CAUTION! THESE DRUGS MENTIONED CAN GIVE YOU THE KIND INTESTINAL ULCER THAT WONT HAVE CURE.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2019
Take piroxicam 20mg per day(Use feldene)

One capsule is 20mg; take only one

If the pain continue, take one in the morning and one in the evening.

DO NOT TAKE TWO AT ONCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by princfred(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2019
Many ladies need this knowledge
Tela101:
Take piroxicam 20mg per day(Use feldene)

One capsule is 20mg; take only one

If the pain continue, take one in the morning and one in the evening.

DO NOT TAKE TWO AT ONCE

1 Like

Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Ebonygirl1(f): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
ahahnow:
I need advice on pain medication for cramps. Menstrual cramps..the strongest medication ever made. I have tried so many but it's not working. Am I allowed to go to the hospital and ask for injection they used to give pregnant women in labour?

Try doing exercise like jogging...get your body a bit more active. Helps sometimes...instead of relying on medicine with side effects

1 Like

Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by ahahnow: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

Try doing exercise like jogging...get your body a bit more active. Helps sometimes

Sister. I can't move when I'm in pain
Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Ebonygirl1(f): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
ahahnow:

Sister. I can't move when I'm in pain

You can't walk either?
Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by madampresident(f): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Girl take M&B paracetamol. 2 tablets every 3-4 hours. That works for me.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by cooooooks(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Try sex or sexual stimulation. The endorphins released will mask/ease the pain.

ahahnow:
Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Blessings4me(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
ahahnow:
Take cannabis tea, it work wonders on cramps.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
cooooooks:
Try sex or sexual stimulation. The endorphins released will mask/ease the pain.

Just keep quiet there
who told you sex stops painful mensuration.

@op don't try it becos you will hate yourself when the cramps continue because they will.

The intensity of mensural pain will reduce very much after giving birth not sex

If you want to have sex, have sex for any reason but NOT PAINFUL MENSTRUATION

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Try Ibex. Menstrual pain can be horrible

1 Like

Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
ahahnow:
which injection for pregnant women in labour are you talking about?

As a doctor, any injection they give you for pregnant woman in labour, is not to relieve the pain, it is to make the contractions come faster, and if you take such in your case, your pain will end up 10 times worse.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by cooooooks(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is what I've been taught by doctors, nurses, etc.

lipsrsealed

Tela101:

Just keep quiet there
who told you sex stops painful mensuration.

@op don't try it becos you will hate yourself when the cramps continue because they will.

The intensity of mensural pain will reduce very much after giving birth not sex

If you want to have sex, have sex for any reason but NOT PAINFUL MENSTRUATION
Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by fortunes01: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
ahahnow:

Panadol extra to the rescue dear!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
cooooooks:
This is what I've been taught by doctors, nurses, etc.

lipsrsealed

Well, it's not true.
If you have advised someone to have sex because of menstrual cramps before, ask her if it has stopped.
Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by cooooooks(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
One of my exes swears by sex during her period.

So not just theory, practice too.

Tela101:

Well, it's not true.
If you have advised someone to have sex because of menstrual cramps before, ask her if it has stopped.
Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
cooooooks:
One of my exes swears by sex during her period.

So not just theory, practice too.

After sex, the pain would stop abi, fine
The following month won't the pain comeback.

So you can have sex with a woman on her period?
Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Advil helps.
Re: Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help by suyamasta(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
madampresident:
Girl take M&B paracetamol. 2 tablets every 3-4 hours. That works for me.
Paracetamol abuse leads to organ destruction like kidney and liver!

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, / Thread removed / Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.