Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (62562 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by universe26(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Erums:

Lik he hasn't been browsing
This kind of browsing is unlimited, with self data auto sub. lmao!
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2019
All these fb girls when done fvck the whole fb community.. All her friends congratulating her are guys sef. Anyway congrats undecided

Btw i thought facebook actually paid her some money, its my reason for opening the damn thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by wonder233: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2019
There is no price on a human being
niaralandtopuser:
I will comment after the bride price have been paid.now it is only attempt to free browsing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by skukimania(f): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2019
sunnychibs:
Facebook truly paid off

Getting a husband these days is very difficult and it is the greatest thing any lady will ever achieve.

That's why i always warn the female folk to accept any man who is willing to marry them.

And those of them here forming feminists,pray nairaland pay off because very soon husbands will be scarce.

Not any man oh bro! The reason divorce is on the high side.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2019
wonder233:
There is no price on a human being
Actually there is
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by effido666: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2019
Engagement no b marriage
Elton01:
grin father of the occasion mark zukerberg
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by wonder233: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2019
How much are you worth?
dairykidd:

Actually there is
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by 2shure: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Social media relationship built on deceit,built in a haste
Hahahahahaha
All these okpo them
Dont be shocked he got kids and a wife elsewhere
Dumbo
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2019
wonder233:
How much are you worth?
It's not always in monetary terms

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by engrkaz(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Is she related to Mr Bora Milutinovic? Kilode ton bora?
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Gorgeous5(f): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Congratulations to her,Facebook dey pay somehow shaa
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by KODACK: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
A Nigerian Damsel identified as Daisy Mekpelilem Esor couldn't contain her joy as she took to social media to announce that her time on Facebook has actually paid her off.

Daisy made the announcement after her boyfriend she met through the social media platform has finally engaged her:

She wrote on her wall as she shares her engagement photos:

Facebook paid me off!! . My stay here was worth it.

I said yes to my better half on the 15th of September 2019. I'm completely taken. Thank you, my love, for choosing me among others to walk through the remaining part of your life journey with you. I promise to make it more colorful.

I love you, your royal Majesty.

See Beautiful Photos below.........

>>>https://grovenaija360.com/facebook-paid-me-off-pretty-nigerian-lady-engaged-by-her-facebook-lover-photos/

Jhennie , come and see oh.

Seems me and you will do the nairaland version....soon
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2019
Gulher:
mtcheeew. She doesnt even know the meaning of "paid me off".
LOL! I tell you oh. Who was her English teacher?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Gorgeous5:
Congratulations to her,Facebook dey pay somehow shaa

Try am na grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by samguru(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2019
Now that you are happy to be engaged to him

Don't stab him to death if you caught him Facebooking another chicks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by PapaAdanna: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2019
I hope you bring something more to the table of marriage apart from your slay queens entitlement and over used punna
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by WarriAproko: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Nairaland I want payof
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by chikitobabe(f): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Congrats dear..love is a beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by mekuxiani(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
A Nigerian Damsel identified as Daisy Mekpelilem Esor couldn't contain her joy as she took to social media to announce that her time on Facebook has actually paid her off.

Daisy made the announcement after her boyfriend she met through the social media platform has finally engaged her:

She wrote on her wall as she shares her engagement photos:

Facebook paid me off!! . My stay here was worth it.

I said yes to my better half on the 15th of September 2019. I'm completely taken. Thank you, my love, for choosing me among others to walk through the remaining part of your life journey with you. I promise to make it more colorful.

I love you, your royal Majesty.

See Beautiful Photos below.........

>>>https://grovenaija360.com/facebook-paid-me-off-pretty-nigerian-lady-engaged-by-her-facebook-lover-photos/
I think it's supposed to be "Facebook has paid off for me"
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Baller93(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2019
grin
AstroG:
Lemme wait for those aw on broke NL Feminists

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by creepsyme(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:
Most unmarried Nigerian non-virgin ladies on social media created their account to search for husband.
Good for them as long as they get what they want!
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by wonder233: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
No need for smart-sounding explanations. How much are you worth? Simple question
dairykidd:

It's not always in monetary terms
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
wonder233:
No need for smart-sounding explanations. How much are you worth? Simple question
Jesus's death
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by AlPeter: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin you no well aswear
iamJ:
See legs

Some men get mind

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Erums(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

with engagement, you can browse without any restriction. it is like a passwordless WiFi

Bros me not engaged yet but browsing witot password... If u sabi Bleep, she will give you the password so u can just enter anytime.. Shikena
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Erums(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
universe26:

This kind of browsing is unlimited, with self data auto sub. lmao!

Depends bro.. If you dig well, she go give u password so u go dey enter anytime
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by universe26(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Erums:

Depends bro.. If you dig well, she go give u password so u go dey enter anytime

Confirm!
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by eddieguru(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Magnoliaa:

cry Still waiting for the one who lost me as a rib oh. I don tey for social media, no body ever carry me.

Well sha, we'll keep looking to God to send one docile and nice guy to manage our headstrong self.
the good and nice guys ain't far from you. So stop waiting for God, I could be one of them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by eddieguru(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=Afamed post=82298483]
Evening newspapers dem are coming for you[/quote grin grin grin...I'm waiting for them cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Erums(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
universe26:

Confirm!
U know as e dey go na
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Erums(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
universe26:

Confirm!
U know as e dey go na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.