Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (39152 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by umuna(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Blackivy29:
shocked grin shocked
why you dey laugh na? you know how e be now wink
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MissJoy29(f): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
cassyrooy:
MissJoy29 please come o.

At the topic, see, it really disgust me too. I have lived in Abuja since I was born and I really hate the way people package their being broke and leech and live lives of indebtedness. There are well to do people who live within their means and don't golddig. But the numbers are really scaling up, see those boys with tattoos, some of them belong there.

You're adjudged the broke one if you don't play along, they knock at your door very early/late in the night to beg their guys for monies. They run generators on fuels bought from borrowed monies and all.

She's right, ladies in Abuja are really trying to have a stable lifestyle but gigolos will trace her and destroy her.

Abuja has one of the most pathetic, yet unrepenting people in Nigeria.
I'm leaving that City for good.

You don't fix your financial issues by cutting or drawing up alternative solutions but through transfer of debt
Wow. Is it that bad? A very close family friend fell victim to their deceit. She lost ALMOST all.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:
There are so many of them. I even prefer the female gold diggers to their male counterparts. The females are more direct and will humble their ego to beg and live off you...

The guys? Hell No.

They are very technical in their approach. They put you in that spot where you have to prove you are a SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND, one that is different from the rest of Nigerian girls. Highly manipulative elements.

The poor girl would keep giving because in her mind, she is BUILDING/SUPPORTING HER MAN or STANDING BY HIM IN TRYING TIMES.

You see some of them will collect their gfs car and be driving it around. At COB, he will come pick her up with it. The girl will be feeling loved. She doesn't know what is about to hit her.

... Shataap..

.the male gold digger would only live off you when he's not well to do..

The minute he starts making his own money. .

He stops it..

But as for the females , even if they have all the money in the world, they would still keep pesting in the guy..
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Bgirlie: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:
Nairalanders are scary.
very very undecided
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by ujluv(f): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nat404:
I doubt that. I don't trust these girls.
Trust me they are everywhere, but you guys like slay queen.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
ujluv:
Trust me they are everywhere, but you guys like slay queen.
Not, I never liked slay queens.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Olamsoh: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2019
wink
umuna:
why you dey laugh na? you know how e be now wink
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Fixey: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
ujluv:
they are plenty everywhere. The question is, can you identify her when you come across her.

This is the problem o. We don't identify our ladies until we've missed them. Very annoying syndrome. I Don pass one e dey pain me seriously.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Last last both gender na im

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.