Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (39170 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by sharpwriter(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2019
victorian:

Lol.. cheesy

I don't pick his calls anymore and he has gotten the message.

I don't have time for nonsense anymore angry

Lol.. No be that guy wey you dey call hubby for me cheesy.. Sorry o.. God will do a new thing.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Pay attention to details ma frd cheesy
Lol...I'm not your friend. I don't even know you. cheesy wink
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2019
Nat404:
Lol...I'm not your friend. I don't even know you. cheesy wink
Too early to be childish ma frd. Biko shift
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Too early to be childish ma frd. Biko shift
Lol...I'm just teasing you. Do not be angry.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2019
In as much as you ladies keep forming you can't date a guy still struggling then your so called gold diggers are the ones you will still be meeting
I don't hide who I am from people in general,let alone someone I want to spend the rest of my life with..Presently I have no contract,no job and I don't hide it,who knows who can be of help.I will now be forming at what age.
I believe those guys are not matured enough and don't even understand the principle of life,don't even tell me about how old they are because age doesn't determine intelligence,moreover a fool at 40 is a fool forever.

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Nat404:
Lol...I'm just teasing you. Do not be angry.
grin I'm cool
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by zukky79: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. They everywhere. That was how I was chatting with one and I knowingly said shii about going to western union to collect $2000,lol they guy did not even wait for 2 days before asking for money. I wasn't surprised sha.

Lol. grin You got me laffing hard
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2019
zukky79:

Lol. grin You got me laffing hard
Lol. I understand. Personally I might even ask from a guy who tells me such.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by faithfull18(f): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2019
True, true, true. They are everywhere, ladies watch and pray.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by yussybenayu: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2019
Ladies who falls for materials things are gold diggers hence they fall for these guys
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by victorian(f): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lol.. No be that guy wey you dey call hubby for me cheesy.. Sorry o.. God will do a new thing.

He's not my hubby o

We didn't date Biko.

Get your facts right!
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by victorian(f): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Toro2015:

I have read your replies for years... A Christian shouldn't be that proud..

I'm not proud.

Ask the people around me, outside nairaland. I'm not proud.

I'm even very humble, warm and over caring sef with my status.

But one thing I won't take is been rubbished.

No sir, I won't keep calm when a faceless person belittles me on nairaland. I think that's when my being proud rises up.

U simply came on wrong time, where I displayed arrogance to some annoying peeps here if not? Naturally I'm humble with dignity.

I have friends here who knows me home and abroad, they've been a huge blessing to me. If I'm sad they are there for me. If I'm happy? They rejoice with me. If I'm broke ? They don't waste time in transferring money especially the ones abroad. So please I'm not proud. And that's the truth.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Queenza(f): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
First question most of them ask is, who you living with? Tell them you live with family and watch them escape.
..I swear.you know them finish.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by fuckpro: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
victorian:

The only guy who will make love to me, will be my husband, and no other.

Get it into your thick skull!

Bloody manipulators!

I jump paśs all of una cheesy
...so swear you be virgin
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by fuckpro: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
American men are not sophisticated enough to pull all that off. But the last man I dated from the Congo was broke like that. I met his broke ass while we were BOTH working. He drives a Mercedes with a broke key that cost $400 to replace and it always has a flat tire. He sends pictures because his tire became flat during the time he visited me. Is it my fault? He dresses nice and has a hand me down Iphone showboating. He never hesitates to tell me about ALL his money problems. And will ask me for gas money if I don't open the door when he comes around during booty call hours. He complains to me about paying his rent, like I ain't got no rent to pay. I found out recently He has a Fiancee back in Africa 20 years younger than him he can't afford to bring to the states. Since I have 2 jobs, I should be investing in his future. I told him to have his Fiancee back in Africa invest in his future. All I got to say is so far, I haven't met dick that would make me lose my senses and give to men wrecklessly.

...hi marjie i also do not want a child and am financial able to cater for both of us
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Biingoo: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Leave me jor
Why should I
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
So many of them in sports section here especially those living outside nigeria.

Some were exposed when a babe to one of them exposed their modus operandi grin

Notorious guy on nairaland and super popular.
He and his fellow crooks deactivated and are still prowling on the sports section with different user ID's

Man know man. Fellow guys covered them up.
Even mods here.
Just saying this for those that abroad boyfriend dey hungry too much. They know their targets and will take their time to lure u in. Almost all of them are expired product where they are living and in hiding.

As for those that fall for our corporate beggars, it's usually when u allow ur heart instead of mind to rule u in a relationship.

Even as u are saying I love u on top bed, ur mind should be processing issues quickly. Who goes into relationship without eyes open nowadays?

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MiddleDimension: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fame333:
The iron part of it is that most of this so called gold digger can't even flow well in terms of speaking good English.

I wonder why an educated ladies will fall for someone that can't write down his own name and yet she became his baby mama.

Have actually seen many in Abuja falling for this traps. Its so sad when a lady thinks she can lure a man to marry her just because she has a little change to spare him.
Most of this gold digger has more than 10 different women in different locations. And taking you to their family house is nothing because U will end up speninding for his family too(our WIFE)

Have seen more than enough In Abuja and will like to encourage our ladies...if he CAN'T PUT A RING ON IT, HE DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING FROM U.
[code][/code]
Especially our"educated Sister s" .. Am looking for fine boy, no pimples, clean guy, big cars even though he has bleached all his veins out.
Love Is not that blind, u just need common sense to fall in love
Too much baby mama's on the rise just because of this.

I will say no more because of my type of business. But don't allow "come and marry" to take away your reasons girls..
My penny

and why are you crazy about getting married?
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MiddleDimension: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
victorian:

Of course we all. Make mistakes, I don't know it all but By God's grace I will never make mistakes about relationships, marriage and men, ever again.

I'm very very careful when it comes to matter of the heart and with men.

In fact I can't afford to make such mistakes anymore.

Men? I dread una , I Will never ever make mistakes of being with the wrong man ever again. Heavens forbid.

thats why you are a feminist
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MissJoy29(f): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
healthserve:

You don dey wise grin
Go joor...
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Biingoo:
Why should I
Cos you a troll
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
MiddleDimension:

and why are you crazy about getting married?
Why ask such silly question? She gave a good advice to ladies.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
fuckpro:
...hi marjie i also do not want a child and am financial able to cater for both of us
Which African man doesn't want kids? Guy take am easy.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Biingoo: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Cos you a troll
Gimme your number lemme call you. I think its high time we make it official cool
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by showafrica(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Why tell someone you just met ur living condition? You all really need to work on your relationship skills. Law of attraction is real, you think it and watch it get attracted to you. Drop the negative perception and I'm sure you'll see someone who truly likes you for you.

Ahh, during that period there was an exception and she the queen now.. 5 yrs down already and it's still look like we are doing boy friend girl friend lol.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Biingoo:
Gimme your number lemme call you. I think its high time we make it official cool
Drop yours and I'll call tongue
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
showafrica:

Ahh, during that period there was an exception and she the queen now.. 5 yrs down already and it's still look like we are doing boy friend girl friend lol.
Great. So don't give off the impression that most ladies desert guys who are broke. If she likes you genuinely, she won't mind ur broke state.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Biingoo: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Drop yours and I'll call tongue

Here you go. I'll delete in 30sec
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Bizibi(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
American men are not sophisticated enough to pull all that off. But the last man I dated from the Congo was broke like that. I met his broke ass while we were BOTH working. He drives a Mercedes with a broke key that cost $400 to replace and it always has a flat tire. He sends pictures because his tire became flat during the time he visited me. Is it my fault? He dresses nice and has a hand me down Iphone showboating. He never hesitates to tell me about ALL his money problems. And will ask me for gas money if I don't open the door when he comes around during booty call hours. He complains to me about paying his rent, like I ain't got no rent to pay. I found out recently He has a Fiancee back in Africa 20 years younger than him he can't afford to bring to the states. Since I have 2 jobs, I should be investing in his future. I told him to have his Fiancee back in Africa invest in his future. All I got to say is so far, I haven't met dick that would make me lose my senses and give to men wrecklessly.

i honestly don't know how they live and keep up with that type of life. If I don't have money I will sell my car and every valuable thing I have and work hard to bounce back and I will avoid anything relationships.

It is a low life that love a fake life.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by sharpwriter(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
victorian:

He's not my hubby o

We didn't date Biko.

Get your facts right!

My sweet Vikky, I can still bring out yur messages, I think from my email sef. When I mean hubby, I didn't mean married, I mean fiance and fiancee tinx, our naija language na. wink wink

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by BluntBlunt: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
GistMore4:
A Twitter user has started a conversation on the platform after she shared her experience with male gold diggers.

@De_BossLadyy, who says she's doing well for herself, tweeted: "Men are gold diggers too but y'all are not ready for that convo."

She went on to narrate how men try to take advantage of her financially when they realize she's well to do.

He tweets have led to people pointing fingers at Abuja men as the people she's referring to.

http://gistmore.com/men-are-gold-diggers-too-woman-shares-her-experience

They full bini
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by victorian(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
sharpwriter:

My sweet Vikky, I can still bring out yur messages, I think from my email sef. When I mean hubby, I didn't mean married, I mean fiance and fiancee tinx, our naija language na. wink wink

Oh! Well the guy I blocked was an admirer someone who wanted to start a relationship with me.

I have so many toasters, cheesy

Na as God do am grin

I pray by God's grace, toasters will not confuse my choice in ending up with my Boo. Sighs

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.