Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (39141 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by nlPoster: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nairalanders are scary.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAO you are on your own with this.
Father of my kids not some boyfriend o

7 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You are wise
Thanks.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You looking for someone to fight for your heart? And you what will u be doing? undecided

Using her emotions to run the relationship tongue
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

Using her emotions to run the relationship tongue
Good luck
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good luck

wink
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by havilla(f): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
First question most of them ask is, who you living with? Tell them you live with family and watch them escape.
wow, am in Abuja and one just asked me this question this afternoon lol.

One asked me some weeks back if I could borrow him money and when I said I didnt have he has stopped talking calling me a friend of convenience God help us in this town.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by dalass(f): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Their own pass women self grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MrFuckallday: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. Anyone that thinks women are manipulative has never met some men in action. They will present it like the logical thing to do at that point- for you guys FUTURE.

1.They always have the marriage card somewhere in their script.

2. Unlike women, they are never BROKE, like BROKE over irrelevancies. What they always need is money to help their business-working capital and shii like that.

3. When you don't want to give. They will claim they were testing you (as Dragnet abi Workforce that they are) or try guilt trip you with talks of how guys do same and more.

They will soon be here to prove me right.
grin

LOL �
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by dalass(f): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And funny thing is, they don't like being called broke, but will tell you all type of dead broke stories, no shame, when you now want to give them money they'll be like "are you sure about giving me, I don't want you to feel l was asking ooo" and they will collect it, while in their heart they are jumping and sheding tears of joy, thanking God for bringing a lifesaver their way, doesn't mean the broke stories won't continue oo, it's an unending life of being broke for them, lol.

Tuush beggars, corporate ones... All na same....gold diggers grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
grin
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olamsoh:
A friend of a family friend was scammed with such ingenuity. These Island guys (like 3) would rent an apartment. Share a big ride. They know their target market. They pick you out with good convo and financial distractions.

Within a week of talking, the guy would invite you to join him on his week long business trip to Dubai. In Dubai, he would give you money to shop daily while he goes for his "business meeting"

In your mind, you are having the time of your life. On due date, you return to 9ja. He will probably take you to another trip to S/Africa. Rinse & repeat. 1 month later, he would make a wonderful call in your presence where business would crumble or he need a huge sum to sort out something. His mood changes & in your sympathy, you offer to help loving boyfriend.

That is how, he will collect 10/15 million from you. You have seen him discuss business and hustle nd taken you on holidays so you think he is real. He probably spent 3 million on you. Now he is a profit of 13 million. When next you visit, you will see another guy in the house..

This one Na 419 . LMAO

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Blackmoran(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Women fall victim to them, cause in the first place they are attracted to his unknown fake life.. Are all those pussies kidding, how many of them are attracted to a guy for who he is? Rather for what he his.... Think...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by goldfish27(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
What if u are a bad luck to these men.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Uka15(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And funny thing is, they don't like being called broke, but will tell you all type of dead broke stories, no shame, when you now want to give them money they'll be like "are you sure about giving me, I don't want you to feel l was asking ooo" and they will collect it, while in their heart they are jumping and sheding tears of joy, thanking God for bringing a lifesaver their way, doesn't mean the broke stories won't continue oo, it's an unending life of being broke for them, lol.

What a detailed analysis. This one na upper cut.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
GOLD DIGGERS attract GOLD DIGGERS.

All these MUMU wey like to stereotype Men

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by victorian(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Babes complaining about gold digging in guys?

It's because u babes quickly fall in the traps of having sex!

Immediately sex happens they penetrate into your emotional part of the brain and can tell you any sad stories, request you feed him with correct meal whenever , he's coming over and if u don't? He will say you are not caring as a babe. Lol cheesy

That's why I cancelled sex! No sex, no avenue for stupid mind games of sucking me dry of my money!

That's how one cute guy driving Camry wanted to hook me beforce with sex sharply, I smiled in my mind. Then he couldn't help but be requesting for meals at my place.
I told him guy, I'm at work. I don't have kitchen in my office. Sorry.

Then he strategise again, trying to talk about sex and stuff and ain't I feeling him?
I told him, look I'm celibate that's why I'm unwilling to come over to your flat.
Kpele.

cheesy. I dodge this guy like plague!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by livinbygrace: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:
There are so many of them. I even prefer the female gold diggers to their male counterparts. The females are more direct and will humble their ego to beg and live off you...

The guys? Hell No.

They are very technical in their approach. They put you in that spot where you have to prove you are a SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND, one that is different from the rest of Nigerian girls. Highly manipulative elements.

The poor girl would keep giving because in her mind, she is BUILDING/SUPPORTING HER MAN or STANDING BY HIM IN TRYING TIMES.

You see some of them will collect their gfs car and be driving it around. At COB, he will come pick her up with it. The girl will be feeling loved. She doesn't know what is about to hit her.

All na format,So una never here of come and marry before,or how you think say boys they catch those oyinbo?

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by holuwafhemmi92: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Na your matter..
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Chukapage(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olamsoh:
A friend of a family friend was scammed with such ingenuity. These Island guys (like 3) would rent an apartment. Share a big ride. They know their target market. They pick you out with good convo and financial distractions.

Within a week of talking, the guy would invite you to join him on his week long business trip to Dubai. In Dubai, he would give you money to shop daily while he goes for his "business meeting"

In your mind, you are having the time of your life. On due date, you return to 9ja. He will probably take you to another trip to S/Africa. Rinse & repeat. 1 month later, he would make a wonderful call in your presence where business would crumble or he need a huge sum to sort out something. His mood changes & in your sympathy, you offer to help loving boyfriend.

That is how, he will collect 10/15 million from you. You have seen him discuss business and hustle nd taken you on holidays so you think he is real. He probably spent 3 million on you. Now he is a profit of 13 million. When next you visit, you will see another guy in the house..
Yahoo Yahoo this one na Facey! The woman come chop money finally she get chopped inside out grin. Everywhere na street and office for this Nigeria oo grin

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Biingoo: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sure I have. We gotta experience stuffs to learn and grow.
I'm different. Try me
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Kiezodumah(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
U seem to be talking from experience.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by spiritedtete: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olamsoh:

Jeez omo... see business ehehehehehe... how come i never thought of this? Ehehehe. Wonderful... see profit ROTFL eheheheheheheheheh
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by bentwood85(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
victorian:
Babes complaining about gold digging in guys?

It's because u babes quickly fall in the traps of having sex!

Immediately sex happens they penetrate into your emotional part of the brain and can tell you any sad stories, request you feed him with correct meal whenever , he's coming over and if u don't? He will say you are not caring as a babe. Lol cheesy

That's why I cancelled sex! No sex, no avenue for stupid mind games of sucking me dry of my money!

That's how one cute guy driving Camry wanted to hook me beforce with sex sharply, I smiled in my mind. Then he couldn't help but be requesting for meals at my place.
I told him guy, I'm at work. I don't have kitchen in my office. Sorry.

Then he strategise again, trying to talk about sex and stuff and ain't I feeling him?
I told him, look I'm celibate that's why I'm unwilling to come over to your flat.
Kpele.

cheesy. I dodge this guy like plague!

Another guy go still catch you and knack you... The funny thing is that you will hide it from nairaland when it happens.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by imitateMe(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:
There are so many of them. I even prefer the female gold diggers to their male counterparts. The females are more direct and will humble their ego to beg and live off you...

The guys? Hell No.

They are very technical in their approach. They put you in that spot where you have to prove you are a SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND, one that is different from the rest of Nigerian girls. Highly manipulative elements.

The poor girl would keep giving because in her mind, she is BUILDING/SUPPORTING HER MAN or STANDING BY HIM IN TRYING TIMES.

You see some of them will collect their gfs car and be driving it around. At COB, he will come pick her up with it. The girl will be feeling loved. She doesn't know what is about to hit her.

As if you've ever sent money to any guy in your life. Mtchew.

13 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Squirrel01: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
havilla:
wow, am in Abuja and one just asked me this question this afternoon lol.

One asked me some weeks back if I could borrow him money and when I said I didnt have he has stopped talking calling me a friend of convenience God help us in this town.

LOL. That's Abuja for you. Fake life.

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Apple2: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
If you feel u like him and u noticed he is broke niggar trying to fit in, how about u seat him down and tell him whats up and offer him better opportunities like trying to help him find a job, do little business. Advice him to find a job and u will be willing to support him, tell him how its totally degrading it is if he doesn't stop relying on people
After talking to him, watch out if u av not won a real man to ursef, stop complaining, after-all u met him bcus u thought he is of a good standard, so how about u help him fix himself and see if u wont be the one winning.
I wonder if it makes a woman happy to ridicule a man when she knows she can actually try fix him.

I was once in that shoe of bin broke and not that i intentionally did it,No, things went bad for me and all i needed was help, and honestly if a woman had ran into me during that period to help me find myself again? I would av rather die than not Love and marry her. Tho my babe that yr was on a cool cash but i refused to open up to her bcus i av seen how she judge people who re broke, infact i had to break up with her immediately things went bad for me bcus i didn't want her to mock me or dump me, i had to leave. Till today she's wondering why i left her that yr

I must tell u women who re single and comfortable, use ur position help a Guy out there, a guy u av seen that can make it if they help him then watch if he wont stick with u.. Thou some or alot of niggars are so ungrateful and lazy but don't be discouraged. God bless us all

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MartinsD12(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
GistMore4:
A Twitter user has started a conversation on the platform after she shared her experience with male gold diggers.

@De_BossLadyy, who says she's doing well for herself, tweeted: "Men are gold diggers too but y'all are not ready for that convo."

She went on to narrate how men try to take advantage of her financially when they realize she's well to do.

He tweets have led to people pointing fingers at Abuja men as the people she's referring to.

http://gistmore.com/men-are-gold-diggers-too-woman-shares-her-experience
This one doesn't have money just bragging, we know who the gold digging diggers are you, infact you are the one gold digging
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Rubbiish(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nat404:
Another thing I do now is I don't touch women anymore. I think when you don't touch a woman, you'll have more power over her and she will respect you more.

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Duggedised12(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:

The guys? Hell No.

lol ,this one na the same thing with marriage scam just naija version.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.