Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (39150 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No. When it comes to matters of the heart, I'm still vulnerable.

LMAO so speaketh the "STONY HEART"
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by nlPoster: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
If the op is referring to Nigerian men, yes they do that.

They present an attractive facade and sweep ladies off their feet with spending, etc.

Then later, they go broke and the ladies wonder what happened.

It's not new and I'm not sure it's gold digging, maybe just the usual womanizing stuff the men indulge in.

Not saying there are no gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
truthsayer009:

It's normal and that is the mantra. They invested a lot in such lifestyle because it still takes a lot to actually look rich.

1. They drive a good car, Benz preferably.
2. They live in a good rented apartment in urban areas.
3. They use the latest iPhone.
4. They dress quite well.

So when they meet you, you are already gassed and fall in love. They they hit you with my business needs some loans etc

By then, you are already in love, so...
That's for those who get carried away o. I have to know the depth of the relationship and how genuine you are before giving out any shishi. When they say Dem broke, I say the proverbial church rat is even better than me ryt now, atleast he has church Bible and books to chew on. Personally I'm sure I'd give my kidney to a guy I love and who loves me in return.

10 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAO so speaketh the "STONY HEART"
Even the strongest and fiercest get soft when it comes to love.

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

Really. How so. Many time while I chide you, you're always on point. I'm merely seeking for your trouble wink cheesy

Does it have to do with weakness for the one you love?
Well, there's something about loving someone that throws commonsense out d window. Ask Samson the strongest man in the world cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
nairalandposter:
If the op is referring to Nigerian men, yes they do that.

They present an attractive facade and sweep ladies off their feet with spending, etc.

Then later, they go broke and the ladies wonder what happened.

It's not new and I'm not sure it's gold digging, maybe just the usual womanizing stuff the men indulge in.

Not saying there are no gold diggers.
Baba don't sugarcoat it. It's digging for gold. This people don't care if u have just 100k,they'll stylishly take it from you.

17 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well, there's something about loving someone that throws commonsense out d window. Ask Samson the strongest man in the world cheesy cheesy

Samson is dead. I'm alive. You tell me. Cause me don't see flesh on your heart o. Judging from your comments especially about men

As for me, may I never love anyone to throw away caution. Love takes abeg. I will caution in check.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
They crawling all over Abuja. Very fake human beings... Driving cars and still tell u Dem broke. Meet and next thing they downloading broke stories.
That's what you women deserve.

I could remember last time I told a girl I was living in a public yard, she stopped picking up my calls. cheesy smiley

But honestly, I live in a good house and the breeze in my house is so nice that I hardly turn on the AC. grin wink cheesy

22 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nat404:

I could remember last time I told a girl I was living in a public yard, she stopped picking up my calls. cheesy smiley

But honestly, I live in a good house and the breeze in my house is so nice that I hardly turn on the AC. grin wink cheesy

This same shit happened to me. Bro nothing like a disguise of being broke. Its the loyal woman we want and we must keep subjecting them thru the brokenness test.

The loyalty of a woman after all is her preservanve during trying times of a man

12 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nat404:

Public yard? Was it supposed to be a private yard?

Lalasticlala how far?
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

This same shit happened to me. Bro nothing like a disguise of being broke. Its the loyal woman we want and we must keep subjecting them thru the brokenness test.

The loyalty of a woman after all is her preservanve during trying times of a man
Yeah that's right. Well, I will keep on doing that to find a lady who will accept me like that, so I could surprise her and make her happy for life.

6 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nat404:
Yeah that's right. Well, I will keep on doing that to find a lady who will accept me like that, so I could surprise her and make her happy for life.

Don't change.

I did the same for a damn pretty goddess whom I was intent on marrying recently. She failed as expected, even her mum failed the test.

Just throw them away, these ladies aren't loyal, and are only looking out for wallet to be submissive to, which perpetually throws them into the arms of the wrong persons.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Public yard? Was it supposed to be a private yard?

Lalasticlala how far?
Public yard means face me I face you in every girl's mind.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

Samson is dead. I'm alive. You tell me. Cause me don't see flesh on your heart o. Judging from your comments especially about men

As for me, may I never love anyone to throw away caution. Love takes abeg. I will caution in check.
Lol. I don't tolerate intimidation so when guys try to do so, I push back
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. I don't tolerate intimidation so when guys try to do so, I push back

Perhaps it's the guys you meet or the relationship hasnt fully developed before it got tested. Why would I want to inmidate my woman? I mean it's not normal
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. Anyone that thinks women are manipulative has never met some men in action. They will present it like the logical thing to do at that point- for you guys FUTURE.

1.They always have the marriage card somewhere in their script.

2. Unlike women, they are never BROKE, like BROKE over irrelevancies. What they always need is money to help their business-working capital and shii like that.

True, and it's only girls that sees marriage as a fulfillment or an escape from whatever they are running from, will fall for that marriage future BS,

One time I called a guy broke, he said "nah just that business has been at a standstill for months now" I said "it means the same thing, you're DEAD BROKE going on months now", he was so angry that had it been he is white, he would have turned red in the face and puke, lmao cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

Don't change.

I did the same for a damn pretty goddess whom I was intent on marrying recently. She failed as expected, even her mum failed the test.

Just throw them away, these ladies aren't loyal, and are only looking out for wallet to be submissive to, which perpetually throws them into the arms of the wrong persons.
I won't. Yes, these bittches aren't loyal. Lol.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Baller93(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lol, that's it, most of them keep missing out on good guys cos of greed...
Nat404:

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by pocohantas(f): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

True, and it's only girls that sees marriage as a fulfillment or an escape from whatever they are running from, will fall for that marriage future BS,

One time I called a guy broke, he said "nah just that business has been at a standstill for months now" I said "it means the same thing, you're DEAD BROKE going on months now", he was so angry that had it been he is white, he would have turned red in the face and puke, lmao cheesy

Haqhaqhaq. I must say you really have first hand experience.

12 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nat404:
Public yard means face me I face you in every girl's mind.
I'm sure you'll find a lady who doesn't mind.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by nlPoster: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Baba don't sugarcoat it. It's digging for gold. This people don't care if u have just 100k,they'll stylishly take it from you.

It's the other side of reality.

After spending to impress, they go broke.

I wouldn't know if the behaviour has increased however, I think it's just the same.

@ bolded
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Baller93:
Lol, that's it, most of them keep missing out on good guys cos of greed...
Yeah bro. I know the mentality of Nigerian girls. Money, money, money and nothing else. With cash in your hand, they are ready to do angle 360. cheesy wink smiley

9 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm sure you'll find a lady who doesn't mind.
Of course, I will. I'm a guy man. cheesy
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

Don't change.

Lol. There we go. What kinda test did you serve?
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
nairalandposter:

It's the other side of reality.

After spending to impress, they go broke.

I wouldn't know if the behaviour has increased however, I think it's just the same.
Another thing I do now is I don't touch women anymore. I think when you don't touch a woman, you'll have more power over her and she will respect you more.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. There we go. What kinda test did you serve?

So you will pass when your bobo tests you right? I'm not talking. Your own test na dollar bills. I know that one cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

So you will pass when your bobo tests you right? I'm not talking. Your own test na dollar bills. I know that one cheesy
Failing a test doesn't necessarily means there's no love that's the mistake we make. Anyways, all d best
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nat404:
Another thing I do now is I don't touch women anymore. I think when you don't touch a woman, you'll have more power over her and she will respect you more.
You are wise
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Failing a test doesn't necessarily means there's no love that's the mistake we make. Anyways, all d best

My dear ask Samson, him go tell you say in love, we must apply wisdom.

Although maturity has come, I don't focus on failing or passing a test. If I like a woman, I like her. We're also dying to find the lady who will win our hearts. But then, not without fighting for it.

Do you really think we don't hurt when we push away ladies who fail the test of love?

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

My dear ask Samson, him go tell you say in love, we must apply wisdom.

Although maturity has come, I don't focus on failing or passing a test. If I like a woman, I like her. We're also dying to find the lady who will win our hearts. But then, not without fighting for it.

Do you really think we don't hurt when we push away ladies who fail the test of love?
You looking for someone to fight for your heart? And you what will u be doing? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That's for those who get carried away o. I have to know the depth of the relationship and how genuine you are before giving out any shishi. When they say Dem broke, I say the proverbial church rat is even better than me ryt now, atleast he has church Bible and books to chew on. Personally I'm sure I'd give my kidney to a guy I love and who loves me in return.

LMAO you are on your own with this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.