Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (39105 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by bentwood85(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
victorian:

Well that's monkeys.

I'm a human being. A higher version of mammals. So plz don't compare me to a monkey.
It's an adage, meaning an individual is bound to make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by victorian(f): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
bentwood85:

It's an adage, meaning an individual is bound to make mistakes.

Of course we all. Make mistakes, I don't know it all but By God's grace I will never make mistakes about relationships, marriage and men, ever again.

I'm very very careful when it comes to matter of the heart and with men.

In fact I can't afford to make such mistakes anymore.

Men? I dread una , I Will never ever make mistakes of being with the wrong man ever again. Heavens forbid.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by bentwood85(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
victorian:

Of course we all. Make mistakes, I don't know it all but By God's grace I will never make mistakes about relationships, marriage and men, ever again.

Men? I dread una , I Will never ever make mistakes of being with the wrong man ever again. Heavens forbid.
A big Amen to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Biingoo:
Did I troll you
Yes you've been trolling me
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Biingoo: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yes you've been trolling me
How
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Also tell him the kitchen is closed during booty call hours. That's any time after 10 pm and before 10 am the next day. Oh yeah, and so is the booty! That is, if you even answer the phone.

victorian:
Babes complaining about gold digging in guys?

It's because u babes quickly fall in the traps of having sex!

Immediately sex happens they penetrate into your emotional part of the brain and can tell you any sad stories, request you feed him with correct meal whenever , he's coming over and if u don't? He will say you are not caring as a babe. Lol cheesy

That's why I cancelled sex! No sex, no avenue for stupid mind games of sucking me dry of my money!

That's how one cute guy driving Camry wanted to hook me beforce with sex sharply, I smiled in my mind. Then he couldn't help but be requesting for meals at my place.
I told him guy, I'm at work. I don't have kitchen in my office. Sorry.

Then he strategise again, trying to talk about sex and stuff and ain't I feeling him?
I told him, look I'm celibate that's why I'm unwilling to come over to your flat.
Kpele.

cheesy. I dodge this guy like plague!
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by frankkydee(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Can I ask the female folks a question, would you want to roll with a broke guy with no car and low class dressing? would you even want to give him an audience when he comes around?

That's why the so called guys devised a means since they know what you ladies want but it's just a game you guys are playing with each other.

As for me, why should i lie about who i am? I don't any lady about impressing her. I will sure do the my bid and leave the rest to the lady to decide, I can't come and kill myself biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by victorian(f): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Also tell him the kitchen is closed during booty call hours. That's any time after 10 pm and before 10 am the next day. Oh yeah, and so is the booty! That is, if you even answer the phone.

Lol.. cheesy

I don't pick his calls anymore and he has gotten the message.

I don't have time for nonsense anymore angry

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Biingoo: 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
victorian:

Lol.. cheesy

I don't pick his calls anymore and he has gotten the message.

I don't have time for nonsense anymore angry
You never still get sense
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Okoroawusa: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Olamsoh:
A friend of a family friend was scammed with such ingenuity. These Island guys (like 3) would rent an apartment. Share a big ride. They know their target market. They pick you out with good convo and financial distractions.

Within a week of talking, the guy would invite you to join him on his week long business trip to Dubai. In Dubai, he would give you money to shop daily while he goes for his "business meeting"

In your mind, you are having the time of your life. On due date, you return to 9ja. He will probably take you to another trip to S/Africa. Rinse & repeat. 1 month later, he would make a wonderful call in your presence where business would crumble or he need a huge sum to sort out something. His mood changes & in your sympathy, you offer to help loving boyfriend.

That is how, he will collect 10/15 million from you. You have seen him discuss business and hustle nd taken you on holidays so you think he is real. He probably spent 3 million on you. Now he is a profit of 13 million. When next you visit, you will see another guy in the house..
is that so?

na wa o!

For this Lagos wey I dey so?... this sounds too good to be true but I know that nothing is impossible in Lagos

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Okoroawusa: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2019
victorian:

Are u sure?

Have seen girls that brag like u have just done yet ended up in bad marriages... just becareful

As for the issue of sex,I think either u have not experienced sex, don't like sex or naive...sex is a non issue for men. A man that loves you loves you with or without sex. A man can pretend to love you n be with you for 10 years just to one day have sex with u.All the same if you feel u can dangle it like carrot to get the kind of man u want...I wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by ujluv(f): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2019
Nat404:
Yeah that's right. Well, I will keep on doing that to find a lady who will accept me like that, so I could surprise her and make her happy for life.
they are plenty everywhere. The question is, can you identify her when you come across her.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by uboma(m): 2:31am On Sep 19, 2019
luminouz:

Teacher works for me! wink

Lol...nothing wrong with either professions though!!!

You are in this together with us. It is not easy finding the right woman
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by deybholar(f): 5:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Of course men are gold diggers too. I’ve met one, and he’s on this same nairaland undecided
Ta lo raye nonsense angry
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Toro2015(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2019
victorian:

I'm proud? Really?

Anyways I'm simply standing up for myself!

I won't take it when someone talks rubbish about me.

No way, I won't .

I have read your replies for years... A Christian shouldn't be that proud..
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Baller93(m): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2019
Rotfl grin u mean he is here....
deybholar:
Of course men are gold diggers too. I’ve met one, and he’s on this same nairaland undecided
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by showafrica(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Nat404:
That's what you women deserve.

I could remember last time I told a girl I was living in a public yard, she stopped picking up my calls. cheesy smiley

But honestly, I live in a good house and the breeze in my house is so nice that I hardly turn on the AC. grin wink cheesy

Lol, I use that method too tho public yard will look fake on me due to body structure. Surprisingly, the way the gold diggers dissappear when they notice you are not a big fish. I say to myself, this girls no get sense.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by showafrica(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Nat404:
Another thing I do now is I don't touch women anymore. I think when you don't touch a woman, you'll have more power over her and she will respect you more.

Just touch your Thing and still form broke, nothing will happen.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by sharpwriter(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2019
umuna:
All I need is to give her a nice banging with some of my herbs and every other thing will fall into place tongue

Are your herbs available in ibadan? wink
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2019
ujluv:
they are plenty everywhere. The question is, can you identify her when you come across her.
I doubt that. I don't trust these girls.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Biingoo:
How
Leave me jor
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2019
Nat404:
I doubt that. I don't trust these girls.
Best you don't talk as if you men are saints o.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2019
showafrica:

Lol, I use that method too tho public yard will look fake on me due to body structure. Surprisingly, the way the gold diggers dissappear when they notice you are not a big fish. I say to myself, this girls no get sense.
Why tell someone you just met ur living condition? You all really need to work on your relationship skills. Law of attraction is real, you think it and watch it get attracted to you. Drop the negative perception and I'm sure you'll see someone who truly likes you for you.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Best you don't talk as if you men are saints o.
Not for being bad really. What I mean here is their words. A woman who will say she loves you but can't prove it. They do opposite of what they say.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2019
deybholar:
Lol. They everywhere. That was how I was chatting with one and I knowingly said shii about going to western union to collect $2000,lol they guy did not even wait for 2 days before asking for money. I wasn't surprised sha.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Nat404:
Not for being bad really. What I mean here is their words. A woman who will say she loves you but can't prove it. If you ask her if she will jump into the sea for you, she says no. What kind of love is that?
Seems you watch Telemundo too much. See talks are nothing, simply empty. You should watch out for actions. There are Lil things people do that will convince you of Dem affection for you. Personally, when a guy starts saying the love love bullshit, I roll my eyes and tell him "nigga show me, don't tell me, freaking show me". Actions speaks louder than words.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. They everywhere. That was how I was chatting with one and I knowingly said shii about going to western union to collect $2000,lol they guy did not even wait for 2 days before asking for money. I wasn't surprised sha.
Hahahaha. Seems like you are a rich girl.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Nat404:
For now, Nope.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Nat404:
Did I mention such? Don't you see "shii" there meaning it's untrue?
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Did I mention such? Don't you see "shii" there meaning it's untrue?
Lol..sorry I didn't see that. smiley wink
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Nat404:
Lol..sorry I didn't see that. smiley wink
Pay attention to details ma frd cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have Sex For Love Or Get Paid As A Prostitute - Kemi Olunloyo / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.