Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (39174 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by D1zion: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Those who always fall victims are those desperate for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MiddleDimension: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olamsoh:
A friend of a family friend was scammed with such ingenuity. These Island guys (like 3) would rent an apartment. Share a big ride. They know their target market. They pick you out with good convo and financial distractions.

Within a week of talking, the guy would invite you to join him on his week long business trip to Dubai. In Dubai, he would give you money to shop daily while he goes for his "business meeting"

In your mind, you are having the time of your life. On due date, you return to 9ja. He will probably take you to another trip to S/Africa. Rinse & repeat. 1 month later, he would make a wonderful call in your presence where business would crumble or he need a huge sum to sort out something. His mood changes & in your sympathy, you offer to help loving boyfriend.

That is how, he will collect 10/15 million from you. You have seen him discuss business and hustle nd taken you on holidays so you think he is real. He probably spent 3 million on you. Now he is a profit of 13 million. When next you visit, you will see another guy in the house..

a lady who has the time to spend 1 week with her boyfriend on invitation in dubai as the guy goes about his business, certainly can't have 15million naira to give to her boyfriend.

6 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Bizibi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well, they everywhere. You simply lucky wink
yea,i am lucky,it is strange to me here and things like this can make me keep details to myself when interacting with a lady in abj.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by pocohantas(f): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,this one na the same thing with marriage scam just naija version.

My sister it is worse. In this case, they come with all their ego and attitude. You can't even say pim, because his brothers in arms would be quick to tell you how men do more. They will also come up with emotional blackmail on how you can't eat a woman's money and have peace. You must be the problem o.

Na for one corner you go stay lick your sore, VERY QUIETLY.

7 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
smeag0l:
I've tried it before too. There was this period I told a girl that I worked in a construction company that paid me 50k per month and she started taking me for granted since then. And this girl is a pastor's daughter and a choristers in church. Nigerian ladies really need to look beyond physical/material things to get a good man. Majority of dem abuja guys are fake. I only know of a few real ones and they work with oil companies and stay in asokoro and maitama.

They will keep good men and fall for the boys they will end up sponsoring. Don't feel bad ditching them. Their bad attitude is a direct pointer that things won't auger well in the future

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MiddleDimension: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
First question most of them ask is, who you living with? Tell them you live with family and watch them escape.

sounds more like what women do

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by marvelous000: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Baba use English everyone understands. Youve ended up saying nothing.
Ok, ma!

but you lack the infernal gall to command that concession from me, just like nobody has got.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Blackivy29:

Although their operation is more coded than the females. A good amount guys are gold diggers, but few are noticed. That gives the impression that they aren't.

I've dated a lady very bouyance financially than I do back then, I've never collected or demanded dime from her from the beginning of our relationship till the end, I will rather give her from the token I had. She later confess that I was different from other guys she had met in the past. Though some guys are hunter for real, looking for the next available prey or victims. But to some of us "INTEGRITY" is our watchword.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MiddleDimension: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. Anyone that thinks women are manipulative has never met some men in action. They will present it like the logical thing to do at that point- for you guys FUTURE.

1.They always have the marriage card somewhere in their script.

2. Unlike women, they are never BROKE, like BROKE over irrelevancies. What they always need is money to help their business-working capital and shii like that.

3. When you don't want to give. They will claim they were testing you (as Dragnet abi Workforce that they are) or try guilt trip you with talks of how guys do same and more.

They will soon be here to prove me right.
grin

that's because you are so marriage fixated. if you change, you may begin to see great guys in your life
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Deepthoughts: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
GistMore4:
A Twitter user has started a conversation on the platform after she shared her experience with male gold diggers.

@De_BossLadyy, who says she's doing well for herself, tweeted: "Men are gold diggers too but y'all are not ready for that convo."

She went on to narrate how men try to take advantage of her financially when they realize she's well to do.

He tweets have led to people pointing fingers at Abuja men as the people she's referring to.

http://gistmore.com/men-are-gold-diggers-too-woman-shares-her-experience
Before nko?,who go see gold wey no go dig am?
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by pocohantas(f): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
MiddleDimension:

that's because you are so marriage fixated. if you change, you may begin to see great guys in your life

Oga, no transfer your aggression on me o. The topic isn't about me, but your gold-digging brothers.

9 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
smeag0l:
Is abuja itself not a fake town? A town where there is no tangible thriving enterprise and where people that drive exotic cars and live in expensive houses have no jobs except for the fact that they're close to some cronies in govt.

Only Thriving enterprise in Abuja

1. Sharwama joints

2. Computer parts sales outlet

3. Taxi

Nothing else cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
marvelous000:

Ok, ma!

but you lack the infernal gall to command that concession from me, just like nobody has got.
Yea yea, I know you went to Oxford University. Must you rub it in our faces tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
MiddleDimension:

sounds more like what women do
Guys do it here o.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Duggedised12(f): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:

My sister it is worse. In this case, they come with all their ego and attitude. You can't even say pim, because his brothers in arms would be quick to tell you how men do more. They will also come up with emotional blackmail on how you can't eat a woman's money and have peace. You must be the problem o.

Na for one corner you go stay lick your sore,
VERY QUIETLY.
same format yahoo boys use for love scam for oyibo women.

Had to laugh at the bolded. I remember a case like that,she nor fit use her mouth talk wetin she see.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by ayandee: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. Anyone that thinks women are manipulative has never met some men in action. They will present it like the logical thing to do at that point- for you guys FUTURE.

1.They always have the marriage card somewhere in their script.

2. Unlike women, they are never BROKE, like BROKE over irrelevancies. What they always need is money to help their business-working capital and shii like that.

3. When you don't want to give. They will claim they were testing you (as Dragnet abi Workforce that they are) or try guilt trip you with talks of how guys do same and more.

grin

you are really expérienced. I hope ladies would learn.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by uboma(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

They will keep good men and fall for the boys they will end up sponsoring. Don't feel bad ditching them. Their bad attitude is a direct pointer that things won't auger well in the future

True, they ditch the good guys and fall mugu for the ones that will lie and treat them badly.

Recently I offered to send airtime to a lady whom I told earlier that I am a Farmer. She complained of not having airtime hence could not respond to my chats. Sent her some airtime, 3 hours later she acknowledged receipt and thanked me. Asked her how much she received, she first pretended not to know but later said something like 1500 or thereabout.

I no longer respond to her chats....

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

I've dated a lady very bouyance financially than I do back then, I've never collected or demanded dime from her from the beginning of our relationship till the end, I will rather give her from the token I had. She later confess that I was different from other guys she had met in the past. Though some guys are hunter for real, looking for the next available prey or victims. But to some of us "INTEGRITY" is our watchword.

What a sad tale. She missed a man embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bizibi:
yea,i am lucky,it is strange to me here and things like this can make me keep details to myself when interacting with a lady in abj.
OH you even a guy. Well, we keep interacting until we meet the right one that suits us.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:
There are so many of them. I even prefer the female gold diggers to their male counterparts. The females are more direct and will humble their ego to beg and live off you...

The guys? Hell No.

They are very technical in their approach. They put you in that spot where you have to prove you are a SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND, one that is different from the rest of Nigerian girls. Highly manipulative elements.

The poor girl would keep giving because in her mind, she is BUILDING/SUPPORTING HER MAN or STANDING BY HIM IN TRYING TIMES.

You see some of them will collect their gfs car and be driving it around. At COB, he will come pick her up with it. The girl will be feeling loved. She doesn't know what is about to hit her.

Well let me just disagree with what you have here. Comparing the value & worth of the amount/gifts that Men has been finessed out of, considering that It is well established that we are the providers, is a lot higher than Women.

Men's ego just make them more manipulative instead of begging, It's like an armed robber starting a Fake church to collect offerings instead of just robbing people directly.

Both are the same at the end & we Men still loose at whole lot more.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by smeag0l(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
So true. However, it amazes me how ladies fall for these guys if not for greed. What stops you from asking what a guy does and actually studying the people he relates with, the phone calls he makes and even getting to know his friends
onadana:

90% of Abuja guys live fantasy lives and are into one scam or another,yahoo yahoo,visa scam etc

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by pocohantas(f): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Duggedised12:
same format yahoo boys use for love scam for oyibo women.

Had to laugh at the bolded. I remember a case like that,she nor fit use her mouth talk wetin she see.

Na them them. They play local and foreign...

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
eni4real:
just 100k grin
Babe e be like say, we should connect o shocked
This is not gold digging...

This is gold searching tongue
Lol. You funny
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:

grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

This is not a comparison thread for who loses more.

So why are you telling us who is worse?
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
uboma:

True, they ditch the good guys and fall mugu for the ones that will lie and treat them badly.

Recently I offered to send airtime to a lady whom I told earlier that I am a Farmer. She complained of not having airtime hence could not respond to my chats. Sent her some airtime, 3 hours later she acknowledged receipt and thanked me. Asked her how much she received, she first pretended not to know but later said something like 1500 or thereabout.

I no longer respond to her chats....

My dear. One fell badly. The one that failed my test went for a man who kept shouting London today, Paris tomorrow, me wet just be ordinary teacher just dey look jeje. In the end, he fvcks her day in day out cheesy cheesy People knew about it, her reputation south. She was the one financing his deeds grin her eyes no clear. He went voodoo on her. He was sexing over ten ladies the same time. No marriage, nothing.

I've been having a good laff on the side lines. Babe I setup a company as a token to propose to her with. She would have been the owner of the company by nowm I'm having my evil laff at the back.

The drama hasnt ended as I'll update this story on a thread once the dust is clear. The shame she's suffering is still unfolding grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. You funny
Smiles..
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by sharpwriter(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olamsoh:
A friend of a family friend was scammed with such ingenuity. These Island guys (like 3) would rent an apartment. Share a big ride. They know their target market. They pick you out with good convo and financial distractions.

Within a week of talking, the guy would invite you to join him on his week long business trip to Dubai. In Dubai, he would give you money to shop daily while he goes for his "business meeting"

In your mind, you are having the time of your life. On due date, you return to 9ja. He will probably take you to another trip to S/Africa. Rinse & repeat. 1 month later, he would make a wonderful call in your presence where business would crumble or he need a huge sum to sort out something. His mood changes & in you;r sympathy, you offer to help loving boyfriend.

That is how, he will collect 10/15 million from you. You have seen him discuss business and hustle nd taken you on holidays so you think he is real. He probably spent 3 million on you. Now he is a profit of 13 million. When next you visit, you will see another guy in the house..

Lol... EVIL grin
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MiddleDimension: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nat404:
Another thing I do now is I don't touch women anymore. I think when you don't touch a woman, you'll have more power over her and she will respect you more.

what do you 'touch'?
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
truthsayer009:

So why are you telling us who is worse?

Because I expected and predicted post like yours. So, I helped you guys. That way you can save your breath and focus on the topic...grin

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by MiddleDimension: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Oga, no transfer your aggression on me o. The topic isn't about me, but your gold-digging brothers.

the ''you'' doesn't mean you
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
MiddleDimension:

a lady who has the time to spend 1 week with her boyfriend on invitation in dubai as the guy goes about his business, certainly can't have 15million naira to give to her boyfriend.

BRO are you minding the Idiot. A guy who takes you to Dubai & S/Africa will now be needing your 10Million.

Does he think people give what they don't have? I tire oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / My Wife And Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.