Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (48162 Views)

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by GeneralPula: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
cool
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by wwwihy: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Waste of space
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Amstupid(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
My president cool
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by pseudonomer: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
vickyhow:

Speak 4 urself Mr Man ! ! !
He will undoubtedly make a good Leader than Buhril !

I’m sorry, are you saying this based on his past record as Vice-President?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Dear Atiku, you lost the election and lost again at the tribunal. You will still lose at the Supreme Court. Nigerians have spoken very clearly: we don’t want you as our president.

Say yo have spoken . who made you the mouthpiece of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by ednut1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
share for atiku 563647
like for buhari 5384
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
The letter is meant for the 5%

Exempt wẹ Calabarians from it
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
excuse me when were we ever Africa's bastion of democracy? We were not the 1st, nor the ones with the longest history of democracy, Our history of democracy is a history of rigging, The elections that made him VP were rigged so what is this one saying?

he should go and sit down and stop dragging Nigeria into long journey, na him go 1st lose election?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by semyman: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Marabout are expecting you
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by sylve11: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
politics is all about personal interest and not for the masses. who is benefiting from a particular government will always heap praises on that government. na so e just be. Atiku and Buhari can get lost for all i care! undecided tongue cool
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Hausaman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
vickyhow:

Really ?. When he was the VP what did we achieve ? .what did he forget at the Aso rock Villa ?. Democracy is a game of numbers as such the majority voted for PMB and the minority will only have their say. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
What has Buhari’s leadership got to do with Atiku’s potential run in 2023.
Look, Atiku knows he is not winning at the Supreme Court. This letter is just to engender pity and solidarity for maybe 2023.
However his chance has gone till 2031.
Don’t know who next but any Southerner that votes another Fulani or Northerner in 2023 as president is a fool and should be checked properly

Nobody from the South would defeat an Atiku or Tambuwal in 2023

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Boyooosa(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
We should vote for you again? undecided
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:

It is too late to give him a second chance. The presidency will go to the south in 2023.
To Tinubu? Lol we SE,SS and North would vote in Atiku or Tambuwal in 2023

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by fredpeter(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Dear Atiku, you lost the election and lost again at the tribunal. You will still lose at the Supreme Court. Nigerians have spoken very clearly: we don’t want you as our president.

Speak for yourself u bigot, if the are counting Nigerians do u think u will be counted too.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by sofiscatedmoron: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Perhaps, He Is Appealing To Cameroonians and IPOB Pigs...
but afonja moronic rams are shouting

1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by vickyhow(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hausaman:

Really ?. When he was the VP what did we achieve ? .what did he forget at the Aso rock Villa ?. Democracy is a game of numbers as such the majority voted for PMB and the minority will only have their say. God bless Nigeria.

Who the hell is PMB?
i know him by BUHRIL

The last time i checked those fiqures were manipulated by the Devil's Incarnate(BUHRIL) !

wait a sec!
Are U enjoyinq the current administration ? ? ?
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by nikz(f): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
vickyhow:

Yes oh anytime anyday
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Gentlewarrior1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
I don't like atiku just like i dislike most Naija politicians but if i were given 100 chance to vote either of atiku or buhari. I will vote atiku 100times

Buhari is a complete dunce

A man who lacks regard for the citizens of this country

All those that voted this buhari are idiots and sufferhead
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by michoim(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nonsense!Whom are you deceiving?
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Sleevia: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
What has Buhari’s leadership got to do with Atiku’s potential run in 2023.
Look, Atiku knows he is not winning at the Supreme Court. This letter is just to engender pity and solidarity for maybe 2023.
However his chance has gone till 2031.
Don’t know who next but any Southerner that votes another Fulani or Northerner in 2023 as president is a fool and should be checked properly

Just make sure Tinubu is not on that ballot.. You guys should go bring Adesina or Makinde because the country is in a very bad shape and anybody that will brought in must be someone that can deliver otherwise, Hunger will finish you.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by brookz: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
I foresee him loosing at the SC because he's a serial looser.

Abi na by force to CUM ni?? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by ferdybillion(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
We have failed ourselves again as Nigerians I see we will never learn. It's too bad that the giant of africa is degrading everyday where godfatherism is the order of the day, a place where you have to join the ruling party to evade persecution,a country where they claim the economy is getting strong and loots are being recovered but yet borrow pass anything. Our health schemes is zero, our police become our fear because of oppression and killing innocent youths everyday. innocent soldiers dying everyday and the generals are getting fatter. The list goes on and on. Atiku was not a choice but he was better than buhari any time. It's painful we come from the greatest nation but our wickedness towards one another will not let us grow. Long live Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Raheemjfk: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
It’s coming

1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by vickyhow(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
nikz:
Yes oh anytime anyday
Am glad there is one sheep left amonq the qoats !
*no_pun_intended*
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
pickatyou:

Say yo have spoken . who made you the mouthpiece of Nigerians

Nigerians spoke through the polls and not through me.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
dull statement. U or who voted? Don't make me laugh
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by ebuka440: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
Says who? Are you the one that will guarantee him victory. Take a walk joor.

seunmsg:
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Stillthebest: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ikegift4real:
You have my respect sir.
You have been a becorn of hope to the enlightened masses. Allah shall head to you prayers ,Amin .

Beacon at the Bolded. .

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Olanipekun1: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
cool
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.