Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (48165 Views)

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Vicilo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
seunmsg:

My brother, election is over and a government is in place. It’s time for all of us to come together and hold the government accountable.

I totally agree with u brother. Accountable or they vacate d office while we try any other criminal bcus as far as I no, they are all thiefs
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by dotedote: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
It's mischievous how his certificate suddenly became an issue after ruling the country twice. Waec or Jamb, he's the president and no amount of wailing can reverse that.

vickyhow:
*Smiles*
A Military general with Affidavited academic papers Ruling a Country famously known as The African Giants! in a fast-pace 21st century.

We will always be a developing Nation if Jesus Tarries!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.