Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (48145 Views)

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Royalfurnitures: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
We all know you were robbed, but Just Start Preparing for 2023 cos i Dont see anything changing at the Supreme court.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by kingjrofficial(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
SamNaijaboy:
Give him a second chance?
We already did. By voting him.
However his time has gone past. Except he runs in 2031.
It is time for a Southerner to lead for 8 years from 2023.
Either that or we split the country. Leave the SE to be with the Fulani they seem to want to vote so much in 2023[/s]

Lies lies lies...
Who told u DAT its time 4 southerner to runs 2023....!!
If a northerner is out 2023, we norths will still vote him, and south is not half populous to north tongue
So chill bros wink
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by teniolav: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
GboltNG:
Candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has broken his silence after recently losing his bid to challenge President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in the February 23 presidential election at the Election Petitions Tribunal, Igbere TV reports.

Atiku, in statement obtained by Igbere TV on Friday, confirmed that he and his party, the PDP, would be challenging the Tribunal verdict at the Supreme Court.

The former vice president explained that his decision to proceed to the Supreme Court is to fight for Nigeria’s democracy.

“It is for this, and other patriotic reasons, that I am pursuing this judicial route: To ensure that the votes of Nigerians count and are counted,” Atiku said in the statement posted on his verified Facebook page.

READ FULL STATEMENT BELLOW:

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/1175016499599368192

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/tribunal-atiku-breaks-silence-pens-open-letter-to-nigerians/

Finally, I say to all concerned, that we will all die and give an account of our lives to our Creator.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by mashad(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
An authority in defeat
An authority in speech
An authority in charisma
An authority he ll be in democracy
An authority in authority
An authority in NIGERIA ! ! !

ATIKU is coming

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Stillthebest: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Dear Atiku, you lost the election and lost again at the tribunal. You will still lose at the Supreme Court. Nigerians have spoken very clearly: we don’t want you as our president.

Youth or elder?
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by vickyhow(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
I don't like atiku just like i dislike most Naija politicians but if i were given 100 chance to vote either of atiku or buhari. I will vote atiku 100times

Buhari is a complete dunce

A man who lacks regard for the citizens of this country

All those that voted this buhari are idiots and sufferhead

1000 LIKES for this post !

Give this man one Cold Bottle of Orijin !

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by shamecurls(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
IamaNigerianGuy:
Everything about Atiku is superior to Buhari.
Abubakar pass Muhammadu on every level.

You are the true leader sir. People who fear God and want justice stand by you against the satanic forces in power.
[/s]
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by kingjrofficial(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ffuuccqqkk all those against ATIKU grin
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Olanipekun1: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Of course he is reffering to ipob pigs.
[/s]
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Justpd: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Dear Atiku, you lost the election and lost again at the tribunal. You will still lose at the Supreme Court. Nigerians have spoken very clearly: we don’t want you as our president.

Speak for yourself!! Who's we? Your fellow bribed APC supporters not Nigerians!!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by kingjrofficial(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Give him a second chance?
We already did. By voting him.
However his time has gone past. Except he runs in 2031.
It is time for a Southerner to lead for 8 years from 2023.
Either that or we split the country. Leave the SE to be with the Fulani they seem to want to vote so much in 2023

Lies lies lies...
Who told u DAT its time 4 southerner to runs 2023....!!
If a northerner is out 2023, we norths will still vote him, and south is not half populous to north tongue
So chill bros wink
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by mashad(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hausaman:

Really ?. When he was the VP what did we achieve ? .what did he forget at the Aso rock Villa ?. Democracy is a game of numbers as such the majority voted for PMB and the minority will only have their say. God bless Nigeria.

Why so naive
Do you have brother or sister that that worked as an INEC Adhoc staff (SPO esp)?? In d north??
I bet you dont...if you do, Ask questions my brother
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by pek(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Everything about Atiku is superior to Buhari.
Abubakar pass Muhammadu on every level.

You are the true leader sir. People who fear God and want justice stand by you against the satanic forces in power.
In everything, but who is the President?
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Elinosweet143(f): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
I really like and respect this man, a lot may say he is as corrupt as the others, yes no doubt but he is not entirely selfish, I respected and loved him wen I visited Adamawa state, the guy looted and went back home and gave a lot of people a source of livelihood, both people from the sate and from outside the state, am not talking about what he has outside the state but rather very particular about his state, I knew the number of corp members that got retained immediately after service in his different firms. When the then Governor Nyako was busy exporting fresh mangos outside the country and importing the juice back to the country, this man Atiku was busy developing his faro company and ensuring that even the bottle cap has a section where it was made in the company.Others that stole what did they do with the fund?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
so people that support(ed) President Buhari aren’t Nigerians? Haba mana?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by pek(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
mashad:

Why so naive
Do you have brother or sister that that worked as an INEC Adhoc staff (SPO esp)?? In d north??
I bet you dont...if you do, Ask questions my brother
where is Atiku from? South I guess.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by shamecurls(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
I don't like atiku just like i dislike most Naija politicians but if i were given 100 chance to vote either of atiku or buhari. I will vote atiku 100times

Buhari is a complete dunce

A man who lacks regard for the citizens of this country

All those that voted this buhari are idiots and sufferhead

This how people get it wrong with life.

You want to retry a failure who was a vice president for 8 years?

Buhari might me bad, but can never be Atiku. Atiku is in the political past of Nigeria.

If Nigeria must redress, Atiku is not an option
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by HimName: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Atiku addressing his IPOB slav3s.

Never shall they (Atiku & Aso Rock) meet again!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by espn(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
vickyhow:

Speak 4 urself Mr Man ! ! !
He will undoubtedly make a good Leader than Buhril !
Atiku should address his supporters not Nigerians...
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
I actually read through hoping to see him mention a corruption free Nigeria in addition to other prospects, but he deliberately omitted it, and kept harping on democracy and rule of law... PDP would still be in power if they hadn't greedily shared the nation's commonwealth among themselves, while claiming to foster democracy/rule of law... A nation in the cesspit of economic desolation and widespread corruption will die naturally even under the umbrella of democracy. A tyranny that fosters development, anti-corruption, and economic growth, as paradoxical as it sounds, is far more ideal...

That doesn't make the Daura octogenarian suitable either...
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by apotek: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

Only illiterates, zombies and unproductive nigerians voted the false affidavit swearer and certificate forger.

[s]Intellectual nigerians and those who desire a bright future for their unborn generations voted Atiku[/s].

Intellectual Nigerians and those who desire a bright future for their unborn generations voted Moghalu, Durojoye, Olawepo and Sowore..
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Elamin21(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
We don't want PMB either. Come 2023 election some fools will still vote for them.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by dotedote: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
I was expecting you to call Buhari a thief

vickyhow:

This is a familiar story.
Same can be said of Buhril he was a strict dictator, b4 contestinq in 2015, he brandished all allegations of his very strict military qovt. and he was voted in office by gullible Nigerians...

Atiku is a good business man, he would Invest good fortunes into this economy thrown into an Abyss...

Everyday u wake up, nothinq seems to be changinq in Niqeria, this pattern would be consistent till Buhril bows out come 2023...

Let's qive Atiku Abubakar a 2nd chance, i know once beaten twice shy, las las Atiku qo better pass the buhril !
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Brugo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
cheesy

The Cameroonian actually wants to be president sha.

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by King204(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Thanks bro u just said it all....He will still loose in the FUTURE also smiley
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by vickyhow(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Angelfrost:
I actually read through hoping to see him mention a corruption free Nigeria in addition to other prospects, but he deliberately omitted it, and kept harping on democracy and rule of law... PDP would still be in power if they hadn't greedily shared the nation's commonwealth among themselves, while claiming to foster democracy/rule of law... A nation in the cesspit of economic desolation and widespread corruption will die naturally even under the umbrella of democracy. A tyranny that fosters development, anti-corruption, and economic growth, as paradoxical as it sounds, is far more ideal...

That doesn't make the Daura octogenarian suitable either...

I love your play upon words. U are a wordsmith!

BTW Even with Atiku's past Antecedents, he will help give this retarded economy a substantial boost.
For the Records! He would like to go 4 two terms, so he would use the first tenure to fix Nigeria,because he's capable of, and think of lootinq in the 2nd term
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Izime4(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Atiku is free to go to supreme court to fool himself
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
apotek:

Intellectual Nigerians and those who desire a bright future for their unborn generations voted Moghalu, Durojoye, Olawepo and Sowore..
[/s]
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Olanipekun1: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
Brugo:
cheesy

The Cameroonian actually wants to be president sha.
[/s]
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by gare(f): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:

Who are the we ? Speak for yourself.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by vickyhow(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
*Smiles*
A Military general with Affidavited academic papers Ruling a Country famously known as The African Giants! in a fast-pace 21st century.

We will always be a developing Nation if Jesus Tarries!
dotedote:
I was expecting you to call Buhari a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.