Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (48160 Views)

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Lonclipse: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Carry go atiku.
Only Lilliputians will support a certificate forger as their president. Keep on atikulating until justice is done and Nigerians saved from international redicule.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by blacknp(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
LadySarah:
You ,Buhari,Osibanjo should Bleep off.

Prwsent Adesina/Obi ticket then i will vote.
Demonic parties recycling Their clueless oldies for us.
They have joined APC, the wining party.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Awaja(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
This man is the highest private employer of Nigerians among the presidential candidates during the election this year.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by kingjrofficial(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
blacknp:
They have joined APC, the wining party.
[/s]
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by awoluyi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
This letter is addressed to Nigerians who perpetually live on false hope. From 1999 to date Nigerians have not been lucky to have visionary, selfless and dedicated political office holders.
We have been having accidental leaders steadily leading the nation to disaster. This thoughtless recycling willl not lead us to the promised land; assuming Nigerians are promised any land at all. Whatever is the outcome of the PEP at the Supreme Court, this country will not change until we (all Nigerians ) undergo mental revolution. There is something intrinsically wrong with how we think. Mo sori fun wa lokanlokan (apology Lagbaja).

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by mercyviv(f): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
We know if there's a court after this Supreme, you'll still go there...its your right, but please be advised don't come up with this shoddy display of one "server" argument and ruin your case again. At least, you should have noticed whoever sold you that line didn't want the best for you. So be warned!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by F2st5s: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:

We saw his leadership capacity as Vice President. We can’t firget how he handled PTDF fund, COJA, privatization of national assets, Nitel Pentascope management deal, igate scandal with Jefferson, 2003 do or die election etc. Never again will such a rogue be allowed to wield presidential powers again in this country.
First, let him go and sort himself out in USA now that Sàràkí is no longer the Senate president. He can after come to solicit our support. Dem born am well?
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by DSoj(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
ODE!
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by TruthinAction: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Dear Atiku, you lost the election and lost again at the tribunal. You will still lose at the Supreme Court. Nigerians have spoken very clearly: we don’t want you as our president.

So the jihadist president is who you prefer. Maybe you are one of them.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by crazygod(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Dear Atiku, you lost the election and lost again at the tribunal. You will still lose at the Supreme Court. Nigerians have spoken very clearly: we don’t want you as our president.
It's ur type that will vote for tacha to win big brother. How u condone mediocrity, I really don't know.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
TruthinAction:

So the jihadist president is who you prefer. Maybe you are one of them.

Atiku is worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Atiku is an Idiot, by the time he finishes this court cases it would be 2024. grin And Atiku will end up a poor man.

Man should just go and enjoy what's left of his loots, Rather than chssing shadows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Africa777(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
We don't need both of you @Mbuhari & @Atiku. We need youths not old men.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by spiritedtete: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

Only illiterates, zombies and unproductive nigerians voted the false affidavit swearer and certificate forger.

[s]Intellectual nigerians and those who desire a bright future for their unborn generations voted Atiku. [/s]

Unbelivable !!!!!! Atiku bright future ?? Wowww. I give up. For real.

How on earth can someone vote in a burglar..

It is shameful to say i am not surprised about the average Nigerian intellect...

I knew since the early 90s, where Pry 6 Common entrance exam and G2 exams answers were giving at the centres... i knew nothing good will come out of the average Nigerian youth.

It is finished

Nigeria is finished... for a young man to advocate Atiku /Buhari as president..

May the Creator of this universe never give Atiku any chance to rule this Nation.

Please and advocate and brace up for a fresh breath.

I appeal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
vickyhow:

I love your play upon words. U are a wordsmith!

BTW Even with Atiku's past Antecedents, he will help give this retarded economy a substantial boost.
For the Records! He would like to go 4 two terms, so he would use the first tenure to fix Nigeria,because he's capable of, and think of lootinq in the 2nd term

Well, that level of risk-benefit assessment would require more than average intelligence and trust, which is asking too much of most voting Nigerians.

In addition, most will be skeptical about his intentions, and the likelihood of rigging himself back for a 2nd term is not unlikely.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by AnanseK(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Everything about Atiku is superior to Buhari.
Abubakar pass Muhammadu on every level.

REALLY?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
If I should advice you man just let it go. Leave the people here to the woes, suffering, gnashing of teeth and misery that has befallen them. You didn't loose that election I'm sure but some of us contributed to the result we're having because in Nigeria, fools are the majority. Put your money where your mouth is, you and obi my namesake. This place is a blazing furnace just let it burn.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
spiritedtete:

Unbelivable !!!!!! Atiku bright future ?? Wowww. I give up. For real.

How on earth can someone vote in a burglar..

It is shameful to say i am not surprised about the average Nigerian intellect...

I knew since the early 90s, where Pry 6 Common entrance exam and G2 exams answers were giving at the centres... i knew nothing good will come out of the average Nigerian youth.

It is finished

Nigeria is finished... for a young man to advocate Atiku /Buhari as president..

May the Creator of this universe never give Atiku any chance to rule this Nation.

Please and advocate and brace up for a fresh breath.

I appeal!
[/s]
Hypocrisy is when you call Atiku a bad omen for Nigeria yet you voted Buhari a certificate forger and false affidavit swearer to be your president.
And don't give me that claptrap of i didn't vote buhari because i know you did. Enjoy your next level of suffering.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Lekeydey(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
vickyhow:

I love your play upon words. U are a wordsmith!

BTW Even with Atiku's past Antecedents, he will help give this retarded economy a substantial boost.
For the Records! He would like to go 4 two terms, so he would use the first tenure to fix Nigeria,because he's capable of, and think of lootinq in the 2nd term

Hmmm, fix Nigeria!
You know why Nigeria cannot be easily fixed? It's because to fix Nigeria, money is involved, and anything in Nigeria that involves spending money (budget), that you do not earn but allocated in billions of naira, it develops wings and if you are somebody that has no personal integrity, you will surely fail.

Another thing is that in Nigeria, it's hard for an independent candidate to get into a position of president, you must have people (good and bad) that will work for you, supporters, people that turns tide for you, influences certain people and when eventually you got to that office, will you now say NO when they send you a list of people to fill your cabinet with! Don't forget the civil service that is full of corrupt official.

So I salute those that want to fix Nigeria, but remember you can't do it by yourself and because we are all aware of the character your supporters and friends and your own antecedents, I don't think Atiku is the man that can do it, we are tired of recycling.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
shamecurls:

This how people get it wrong with life.

You want to retry a failure who was a vice president for 8 years?

Buhari might me bad, but can never be Atiku. Atiku is in the political past of Nigeria.

If Nigeria must redress, Atiku is not an option

You are just indulging in contradictions... How can you call Atiku past, and exclude Buhari??!... You are against reinstating a poor past leader, but claim an equally poor past leader is better... Both old men are unworthy to lead this nation, Capish!!!
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by SniperSmurf(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ikegift4real:
You have my respect sir.
You have been a becorn of hope to the enlightened masses. Allah shall head to you prayers ,Amin .

It's beacon not becorn

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by tk4rd: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Would the Supreme Court allow him to call additional witnesses and tender additional evidences??
If the answer is No, then, Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by mrkia(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mr joker will still want buy more immunity time from EFCC..... Nigerians know your trick. Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by TemmyT002(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ikegift4real:
You have my respect sir.
You have been a becorn of hope to the enlightened masses. Allah shall head to you prayers ,Amin .

It is beacon sir

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by mashad(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
pek:
where is Atiku from? South I guess.

You need orientations to logic
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by mindtricks: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:

Even President Buhari's electoral "victory" is in doubt.
Not saying Atiku is a good choice either.
The biggest loser is average Nigerian who must always suffer for non-performance of their clueless leaders foisted on them. The least we should do is not to praise our unproductive leaders, but to keep them on their toes for them to work for us even if it is against their will.
The biggest with Nigeria is not her underperforming leaders but the ignorant gullible masses who fight and kill themselves daily defending their oppressors.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by mindtricks: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

You are just indulging in contradictions... How can you call Atiku past, and exclude Buhari??!... You are against reinstating a poor past leader, but claim an equally poor past leader is better... Both old men are unworthy to lead this nation, Capish!!!

That's a handy example of how confused and misused average Nigerians are on issues of governance.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by mindtricks: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
awoluyi:
This letter is addressed to Nigerians who perpetually live on false hope. From 1999 to date Nigerians have not been lucky to have visionary, selfless and dedicated political office holders.
We have been having accidental leaders steadily leading the nation to disaster. This thoughtless recycling willl not lead us to the promised land; assuming Nigerians are promised any land at all. Whatever is the outcome of the PEP at the Supreme Court, this country will not change until we (all Nigerians ) undergo mental revolution. There is something intrinsically wrong with how we think. Mo sori fun wa lokanlokan (apology Lagbaja).
That's statement of fact.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Bachwezi(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
He is sending a thank you message to his IPOB supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by alfsalami: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Serial loser
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Bachwezi(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
He is sending a thank you message to his IPOB supporters NOT Nigerians as claimed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Bachwezi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
He is sending a thank you message to his IPOB supporters NOT Nigerians as claimed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.