Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (39564 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Josephilemona(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
mine was the day I fell from my sport bike in front of a girl I have been avoiding, Kai the thing pain me as if ground should open and just swallow me then, The funniest part was she wanted to laugh but had to conceal it, Because I was really not happy.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by KingAzubuike(f): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
I've fallen into a gutter while staring at a girl's ass before.. worse it was all those dirty gutters with plastic waste and greenery grin. People gathered as tho I had an accident. I just branched a nearby shop to buy some sachet of water and rinse up.

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by HBB1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
lecturer50:
commit murder how?

A Nigger asks me to suck his Di.ck, imma kill him!
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Akanoaaa(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nickymichy:
I was running from a guy I thought I saw on my way home from work because I need to give him some money he lent me..I ran into d house only for me to c him waiting for me in d sitting room.d embarrassment was too much

You no won pay your dept abi? Onigbese cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Augustlove: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Isabellah:
The day I fall down in front my neighbors outside my house is as if the ground should open for me to enter cause I hardly greet any of them
grin

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by amaniro: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Some channels on my TV were not showing, so I called the Dstv call center. There was a long wait before my call was picked, so I was extremely irritated as I waited. Finally my turn came, the agent on the other end of the line asked for general details, like smart card number etc. To conclude her security questions, she asked for my name to confirm my identity. I don't know if it was due to my irritation or just pure absentmindeness, but I couldn't remember my name. I tried hard to remember, nothing came up so I just dropped the call, only to start the whole process all over again grin Yeah, that was embarrassing. I felt like an Alzheimer patient. LOL!

Are you Xhosa by tribe?
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by midnighter(f): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
HBB1:

...and you didn't commit murder?!

but he mentioned that he used to massage the guy so that was the next step right ? i dont blame the vice principal

a river cant swallow you, if it has never seen your legs

9 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Chronicgenius: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hanks0000:
Not having a GF at the age of 21
That's never a big deal bro!....Money should b ur gf for nw...lol!

10 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by marvelous000: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Virus99:

See as you begin blow grammar ontop woman post.. Shioor undecided
brda man! no be how you think am oo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Chronicgenius: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by lecturer50(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
HBB1:

A Nigger asks me to suck his Di.ck, imma kill him!
No i cannot do that.

He was the one that employed me as a teacher when there were thousands of other applicants.

So whatever he asked me to do,i must it shaa.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Osobi32(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pascopele:
Konji was killing me slowly after 4 months of staying away and I finally met bae only for bae to start making me beg for staying away for that long and finally, the gate of heaven was open but that stupid gbola of mine just drop dead like 404 Peugeot gear lever.

Oh gosh.. You need to see the expression on bae's face trying to raise the dead

Share yours
grin
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Michaelcas(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ishilove:
I told the congregation, during Sunday service to open to Isaiah 45 vs 26 and told someone to read. She stood up, opened her bible, leafed through it for several seconds, finally gave up and said "there's no Isaiah vs 26." I felt like the ground should open up and swallow me right there at the altar. In front of the entire church!! embarassed cry

It was Isaiah 43 vs 26, not 45 vs 26. And to think I had it typed out but that typo completely missed my attention.

My head blanked out and I kept turning the pages looking for the book of Isaiah, while the sea of eyes stared up at me. I even went to the new testament! embarassed

My family members suddenly had this very serious expression on their faces. You know, that kind you have when you are trying your darndest not to cringe. Or laugh angry cry

I almost wept in embarrassment. I was traumatized throughout the following week.
i want to faint for you
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Soul47(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
lecturer50:
No i cannot do that.

He was the one that employed me as a teacher when there were thousands of other applicants.

This comment is irritating.

So you gave him a bj?

For how much?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by midnighter(f): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
marvelous000:

brda man! no be how you think am oo! cheesy

lol...when next you dispense another grammar please mention me so i can read it cheesy
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Ishilove: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Michaelcas:
i want to faint for you
My brother, e pain me die

*sob* cry
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
I was greeting a 76 year old man cos I heard he was hospitalized for some health issues.
Not knowing his wife was around the corner(we don't know each other). She started shouting at the top of her voice on why I wanted to snatch her husband.
She embarrassed me seriously, I was too shocked to utter a word.
How you want take snatch 76 Year old man?? is the wife mad ni?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by geezynoni: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So you've never forgotten details you SHOULD know off the top of your head? Trust me, it happens sometimes.

Y would u forget your name.. An audio recording of that call or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by amaniro: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Too late? Well, mine was during an impromptu presentation. I was not duly told that I was meant to speak (at least not that sunday) when they called me.. Handed me a micro phone I totally didn't know the topic, and I was the last speaker, the congregation expected much from me to round up everything but, I failed woefully.I could hardly make a sentence without stuttering,the whole church was looking at me. I was ill preparedgrin I felt embarrassed and that the world should just come to an end There and then. Me wey like to feel myself for church. Well.. I didn't go to church for the rest of the monthgrin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by HBB1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
lecturer50:
No i cannot do that.

'Biriful!'

Sorry o, uncle.
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Realfrankie:
When you no get offering money for church and all your seat members proceed leave only you
Haha.... Can relate!!!! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by islandmoon: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
midnighter:

Lol...you actually posted about him first...ive modified it even though I dont see anything sinister in what I said....please help me modify...dont want to spend a night in interrogation....
I don't care about what those gangs of illegal immigrants thinks , I will continue to leave my footprints on the sand of time on the internet, they should educate their alimajeris children or else the country will remain backward , a man only dies ones , and warrior say all die nah die and everyone must die, so no need to fear the tyranny! hehehe!
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by SouthSouth1914: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Onyi22:
The day I met one handsome guy that was looking so good, well dressed n speaks fluently, I was thinking he was very rich n wealthy, not knowing that he was just so poor n broke like the guys we have on this forum

Don’t generalize! Not all guys here are poor and poverty stricken like you!

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by NewDelhi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
That moment when you've always bragged to a girl about your sexual prowess.. the d day came and your dick no gree stand. The way the girl go just use vex hiss waka stand commot ehn e go be like say make you decide to commit suicide by entering Boko Haram camp spend just one night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by midnighter(f): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
islandmoon:

I don't care about what those gangs of illegal immigrants thinks , I will continue to leave my footprints on the sand of time on the internet, they should educate their alimajeris children or else the country will remain backward , a man only dies ones , and warrior say all die nah die and everyone must die, so no need to fear the tyranny! hehehe!

Lol Ok o
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by marvelous000: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ishilove:

Ogbeni, what is this?? I say what is this?! You are not communicating. Wrong and totally unnecessary use of verbiage is tasking to the brain and not at all impressive! You are not communicating!!!! angry
Ok, ma.

you had better come and beat me, cos I'm not changing in any point in time.

it's actually funny looking retrospectively; because this same you had no problem with my way of writing when i came to your defence when missclassy was blackmailing you as a mod in 2014 or there about. suddenly in 2019, Cyprus000 is full of verbiage. in fact, what even made you think your otiose words got enough ballast to sway my writing genre. well, I won't waste mental effort trying to untangle that snail shell in deducing your motive.

7 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by lecturer50(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
HBB1:

'Biriful!'
Sorry o, uncle.
Thanks you sir
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by marvelous000: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
midnighter:

lol...when next you dispense another grammar please mention me so i can read it cheesy
lol...go here and see me and my comrades having fun>>> https://www.nairaland.com/5156139/jamaican-friend-said-world-better/2#80166347 wink
Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by midnighter(f): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
marvelous000:

lol...go here and see me and my comrades having fun>>> https://www.nairaland.com/5156139/jamaican-friend-said-world-better/2#80166347 wink

Lol shocked cheesy im sure it will take me a least 3 days to read that thread. well I have my dictionary handy grin why not

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by chocboi78(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Spent my last 2k to buy food stuffs for cooking soup only to get home and meet empty gas!!

12 Likes

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by Twice27(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2019
nnadychuks:
Yes I was in the sitting room too. Very true life story undecided

Nah u be pastor dada abi.

Re: Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little by amaniro: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2019
marvelous000:

Ok, ma.

you had better come and beat me, cos I'm not changing in any point in time.

it's actually funny looking retrospectively; because this same you had no problem with my way of writing when i came to your defence when missclassy was blackmailing you as a mod in 2014 or there about. suddenly in 2019, Cyprus000 is full of verbiage. in fact, what even made you think your otiose words got enough ballast to sway my writing genre. well, I won't waste mental effort trying to untangle that snail shell in deducing your motive.

Shes try to say,when an information is passed and one party didn't get the information, there was no communication thereof, Communication between two party involves understanding of both parties. Simple and short Your Grammar was too much and irrelevant. Especially when you had an option to use Simpler terms, but you chose to show us you're an English scholar. Bravo Amigo.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.