Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Summary Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Summary Of Women (1893 Views)

A Summary Of Male Female Relationships / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summary Of Women by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Summary of women from a poster on reddit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Summary Of Women by frozen70(f): 2:16am On Sep 22, 2019
You guys made women to complain, all their complaints are centered on you guys attitude towards them

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Women by Onyi22(f): 2:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Women don really suffer for this forum

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of Women by bastardmod: 2:51am On Sep 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Women by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 22, 2019
frozen70:
You guys made women to complain, all their complaints are centered on you guys attitude towards them

Always blaming every other thing except urselves. u women hv zero accountability and don't take responsibility for anything

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Women by Lonelypacifist6: 4:07am On Sep 22, 2019
Perfection, Aptly put.
Re: Summary Of Women by profilemessages: 5:54am On Sep 22, 2019
apart from their pvssies, what else do women have to offer?
Re: Summary Of Women by Baller93(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2019
They worst is that most women don't know what they want...
Re: Summary Of Women by flowx(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2019
What women want:

Money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

But there is another thing they want most:

Money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money
Cc
Onyi22

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2019
Nesso:

Always blaming every other thing except urselves. u women hv zero accountability and don't take responsibility for anything
.. Your quote is a top notch.You just summarized the whole thing.
Re: Summary Of Women by frozen70(f): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2019
Nesso:

Women are made for men, taking care of you guys and your children are enough responsibilities
Re: Summary Of Women by KingWarri: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2019
frozen70:

The true summary of everything is....

We live in a men's world

That's why women will always be 2nd grade...

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Women by KingWarri: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2019
profilemessages:

Stop seeing women as equal to men it is not possible.... Women are created to bow to men not the other way round....

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2019
frozen70:

Women are made for men, taking care of you guys and your children are enough responsibilities
. That's not the kind of responsibility he's talking about.What he meant is accepting and admitting mistakes and corrections when and where its necessary.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Women by chinchonglee(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Like i said...

Leave women alone.
Re: Summary Of Women by frozen70(f): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2019
KingWarri:

The true summary of everything is....

We live in a men's world

That's why women will always be 2nd grade...

First grade or second grade

You live in men's world but women make the world go round
Re: Summary Of Women by frozen70(f): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. That's not the kind of responsibility he's talking about.What he meant is accepting and admitting mistakes and corrections when and where its necessary.

You guys feel that we don't admit mistakes, that's how we see you guys too

Your ego doesn't allow you guys accept simple faults

You just want to detect and we obey

Even the most stupid girl in a remote village knows how to manipulate a stubborn man to her advantage
Re: Summary Of Women by Onyi22(f): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2019
flowx:
What women want:

But there is another thing they want most:

Cc
Onyi22
Abeg watin I do this guy grin grin grin
Re: Summary Of Women by Baller93(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Onyi22:

Abeg watin I do this guy grin grin grin
Re: Summary Of Women by MJBOLT: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2019
i know Biglittlelois will disagree grin
Re: Summary Of Women by Onyi22(f): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2019
bastardmod:
Perfect.

Useless b*tches all of them

https://www.nairaland.com/5290520/women-scum/2#82446640
Including ur mama n sisters
Re: Summary Of Women by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2019
profilemessages:
Problems

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Women by 24kmagic: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2019
Truer words have never been said about them.

By default, a woman's brain work in the reverse mode.

They are confused and doomed
Re: Summary Of Women by 24kmagic: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2019
frozen70:

And men are made for who?
Re: Summary Of Women by Biglittlelois(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
i know Biglittlelois will disagree grin

Of course I disagree, I'm wondering how she got to that conclusion without adequate research, surely not every lady complains about everything, probably those she knows, so I can't take her words as fact.

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Women by MJBOLT: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2019
let's be honest with ourselves here,you ladies love to complain -that one na fact

Biglittlelois:

Of course I disagree, I'm wondering how she got to that conclusion without adequate research, surely not every lady complains about everything, probably those she knows, so I can't take her words as fact.
Re: Summary Of Women by Biglittlelois(f): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
let's be honest with ourselves here,you ladies love to complain -that one na fact

So you've never complained before? Or is complaints gender based?

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Women by MJBOLT: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2019
both genders complain but women derive joy in doing it.

Biglittlelois:

So you've never complained before? Or is complaints gender based?
Re: Summary Of Women by Funmmyastic: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2019
So we should fry yam?Nonsense!
Re: Summary Of Women by nlPoster: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2019
But for the fact two important politicians were featured on this thread, I'd have posted it:

https://www.nairaland.com/3591250/men-scum-says-me-pictures
Re: Summary Of Women by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2019
You people should free women naw! cheesy
Re: Summary Of Women by cooluzi: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Onyi22:
Women don really suffer for this forum
with that your dirty ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Elder Brother's Ex-girlfriend / How Far Can You Cope With A Long Distance Relationship? / I Just Killed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.