Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail (24292 Views)

Students Kick As UNIBEN Increases School Fees By Over 100 Per Cent / Do You Know You Need Only 8 Hours Daily To Score 320+ In Jamb 2022? / Take A Shot At The World’s Shortest IQ Test – But 80 Per Cent Will Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by murtaj(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=makewetalk2

One among the problem of this country.
How is this related to the post ?
You don know anything
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by egojiokwu(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2019
uuzba:

And what are you doing to make us forward?
Complaining everyday will not move you forward one inch

By grace of God, I have designed, hosted and maintained one of these universities' website. I have created official email addresses for the principal staff. But very few people make use of them. May be you have not seen somebody who was given cutlery but ended up using bare hand to eat. How can you move a country that doesn't want to be moved forward. I'm an IT expert and l practice what I read.

What about you? I hope you are not one of them?
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by adedehinbo(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
MythAngel:

You need not use abusive speech to aim your point... In fact from your response I could see whatever knowledge the religion of your choice has impacted on you is not a desirous one ... And by all good morale standards .. no one would admire your attitude... If then your religion can't produce good fruit of attitude in you ... How much more then can it provide a sure guild to God ... Surely Jesus says ... That rotten trees produce rotten fruits ... And no good tree produces rotten fruits ... By their fruitage you shall know them... This fruitage you display surely tells a lot about where you emanates ...
why in the fast place think of attacking someone else belief?for every action there is always a point of reaction, am sorry if my response was harsh,but I feel we need to educate ourselves, pls kindly add me on Whatsapp
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by smasher1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
nurex01:
Torr. Do they have anyone handling that? I think no. So, that's Nigeria for us

You are wrong, most public universities have staff that do not do their work, reason being their boss also don't come to work.
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by nurex01(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
smasher1:

You are wrong, most public universities have staff that do not do their work, reason being their boss also don't come to work.
that was the reason I said earlier. There's total negligence of work in most federal parastatals.
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by MythAngel: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
adedehinbo:
why in the fast place think of attacking someone else belief?for every action there is always a point of reaction, am sorry if my response was harsh,but I feel we need to educate ourselves, pls kindly add me on Whatsapp

Is there anything you would like me know ? Give me general briefing
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by Younghacka(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
midnighter:

Lol i wondered if someone would raise this...sometimes you simply want to check a course but if you click on a drop-down menu nothing dey inside...

I wish they could invest in some the top tech guys and girls who do web design because its really terrible
The Irony Is That A 200L Computer Science Or Elect/Elect Student Can Write Codes That Will Make The Websites Up To Date. . . But No, They Prefer Being Archaic While Their School Fees Is Increasing Steadily With Respect To Time.
#TooBad.
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by makewetalk2: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
how is the post related to your life? you know something but you still wear the crown of foolishness.
murtaj:

You don know anything
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by makewetalk2: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
I found one in you. [quote author=Ysquare98 post=82457921][/quote]
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by midnighter(f): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Younghacka:

The Irony Is That A 200L Computer Science Or Elect/Elect Student Can Write Codes That Will Make The Websites Up To Date. . . But No, They Prefer Being Archaic While Their School Fees Is Increasing Steadily With Respect To Time.
#TooBad.

Lol smh..i dont understand...
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by makewetalk2: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
You sound so bitter for a wise man. wise people do not reduce themselves to cussing people out. the speak words of wisdom. now compare what your comment to mine and you will be shocked to know that your comment has the word 'stupid twice'. What does that mean? It means that your vocabulary range is within the bracket of stupidity.

CallMeDrino:

This is so stupid... You had to bring religion into this?

You're very stupid to say the least
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by makewetalk2: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
That is one of the problems of Muslims. They impose that anyone who has the power to think is ignorant while they are wise. I slated my points above. If your level of knowledge is not ironically amazing, tear down my point one by one with sound reasoning.
knowledgeable people propound ideas and not cusses. What content of the Koran do you understand that you are unable to use it to prove the listed points of mine wrong? I will ask you again and I challenge your level of cognizance.

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home. So, answer me!

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did they need black and white copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then what is your doctrine based on when it teaches otherwise?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

It is simple, no need to insult. I asked you questions. Since you called me ignorant, I charge you, Mr. Knowledge to clear the air.

akorede20002001:
Your level of ignorance is amazing. Anyway you lack wisdom and understanding to understand the contents of Quran.
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by smasher1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
nurex01:
that was the reason I said earlier. There's total negligence of work in most federal parastatals.

Okay
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by Younghacka(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
midnighter:

Lol smh..i dont understand...
Las Las. . . We Go Dey Alright.
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by adedehinbo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
MythAngel:

Is there anything you would like me know ? Give me general briefing
about the bible,Quran and what u Dont understand abt Islam,you are also free to educate me abt Christianity, we all wishes to gain heaven and most reason why we spread gospel.
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by midnighter(f): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Younghacka:

Las Las. . . We Go Dey Alright.

yes o!
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by MythAngel: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
adedehinbo:
about the bible,Quran and what u Dont understand abt Islam,you are also free to educate me abt Christianity, we all wishes to gain heaven and most reason why we spread gospel.

Send me your WhatsApp number then... Via message
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by aparo(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Wakanow, a supposedly big travel and ticket agent did not respond to my email and follow up email. I had to use a ticketing agent in the country I currently reside to buy tickets. You are now talking about Univeristy. Those ones, whether you complain or not, the staff would receive their salaries
Re: INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail by makewetalk2: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
on the main note: For those Muslims who quoted me, cussin me out i salute you well well. I do not identify with any tribe in Nigeria cos I am not biologically Nigerian. you can cuss your lineage and I dont care. for weeks I have condemned false christians here and the muslims were busy liking my comments. No christian quoted me to insult me or cuss me. Now, I expose islam and see how they troup against me. For evidence of how sincere and consistent I have been, I will repeat my questions. it has been established that no knowledgeable muslim have been able to answer me. they seem to have no answers to My questions which are:

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?

no need to cuss me. be reasonable and comment like a civilized and eligible man of knowledge.
murtaj:

You don know anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos / Private And Goverment Recognised Schools Of Nursing In Nigeria. / Why Nigerian Certificates Lose Value — UK School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.