Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) (71561 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hausaman:

There is more to it than a lighting strike, the plants must have been poisoned by the 8ters. Lastly why do you need Sango god of lighting to fix Nigeria ?. Where were the gods when the European Christians came with Christ to enslaved the Africans to Sugar plantations in USA ?. Was Sango god of lightning sleeping or was on vacation ?.
God bless Nigeria

If we had the knowledge of writing ahead of whiteman books will fill library shelf with the hardships suffered by whitemen. Many of them died or walked into forest and never found. They hid their own suffering from us in order to convince us that our death was result of unbelief and Jesus will redeem any believer that accepted him. They suffered great illness, madness, disease and even leprosy and many died of dysentry.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Anisu: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ipadabo Abuja very though shocked[color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Femeto: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ogun lo PA won.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Ogalanyachieze: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
saintneo:
There is nothing to prove there was thunder strike here. The cows were not roasted, neither were the thunder strike patterns on the body of the cows.

The grass might have been poisoned.

Thunder strike Pattern? On Cows? Pls explain more and by the way did you do a medical examioation on the Cows to draw your conclusions that grass poisoned? Thats how you guys start with Fake Alarm

7 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
obama30:

The herder's report the incident to monarch, for the monarch to do what? In fact the herder's have to bring another 100 cows to appease to God of that land or the God go for the herder's life

To get compensated. grin
He should approach Sango for his money. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by jrusky(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dex4:
That's my village,man....lol

Oh you are from Ijare? Nice one I used to respect them alot dem no dey dull when action is needed. I have a very good family friend from.that town too

One love bros.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by TSRC: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
2special:
Ijare elewe obi....l fear them o....my home town but l no fit step there....life no get duplicate
Go and get power from on high.
Acts 1:8

By the time your foot step there, all the demonic forces would be on freeze mode until you leave.

Babalola that converted many demonic and forbidden forests in Yoruba land into churches was a human being like you.

5 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MylezKayn(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman though.

I as an Igbo man can't imagine me loosing all my business in one night.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign
I feel it's a natural calamity so if the herdsman insured his cows then he should go and claim his insurance if not, he should go and drink kunu and fura da nono and accept it as the will of God. haka allah ya kadara
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Yoighaman(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
E be like say 'jazz' real o! shocked....abi na coincidence?
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by anataala: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Unfortunately you are not God to determine that? [Qquote author=MASTERCHIEF0847 post=82466740]This is good news. Thunder please next time aim for the herdsman-in-chief himself .[/quote]
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MPESA(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
ok i hear you. Go arigidi or irun and go do anyhow, you go know wether na today yansh dey back or not. Or go break any ikale/ilaje girl heart and see if your stomach no go swell. Body go tell you.

I don't mind him make he go Oke Igbo, Idare etc, ijare has a powerful juju no bi small na for person weh no sabi.... That their king ascended that throne at very tender age when his father died and his late father na native doctor, him too na confirm native doctor as well very simpe and easy going person... You no go fit know say him be king self , talk more of native doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
saintneo:
There is nothing to prove there was thunder strike here. The cows were not roasted, neither were the thunder strike patterns on the body of the cows.

The grass might have been poisoned.

You cannot tell from picture that they were struck by nature but you could tell from picture grass was poisoned. grin grin

Na now we go know all those malam that have been hiding behind monickers and causing rift in South. One by one see as they defend 36 cows....but when 500 villagers are burnt and machetted they are silent.

Awon were almajiri!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by SeniorKing(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
If only this will make them repent but no, they will want to reinforce. undecided undecided
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MPESA(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
PureFace1:

You are a Fulani man

I know you in this forum, you are a Fulani defender in this forum

Don't mind the idiot

4 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by tansho(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is a sad day for our president, very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
MylezKayn:

I feel it's a natural calamity so if the herdsman insured his cows then he should go and claim his insurance if not, he should go and drink kunu and fura da nono and accept it as the will of God. haka allah ya kadara

Abi o!
Fulaniherdsman no get insurance?

Thunder fire miyetti allah!

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sango oo, okoya oloju orogbo bina loju bina lenu akatayeriyeri oba koso. Maybe those cows have eat from someone farm, it use to happening in yoruba Land if you thief from someone property and thé owner consult sango, na thunther wahala oo
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
To the guy above me. You say

You want d thunder to fire people's mouth abi?

Abeg no blind ma eye... Lol

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Chukkychukky(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
daddytime:
Just imagine this kind thunder for our corridor of power on the enemies of state/people amongst them...

E for too make sense..

dem dey protect dem self against such tins
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by rad8(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Nwa teacher,, it is thunder that strikes.. lightning is the light that shines before thunder sound fires
Well, I can assume you aren't science inclined. You probably didn't do science in school. So let me educate you, lightning (which is the spark of light you see) is spark of electricity between the clouds, air and the ground. Lighting is what can kill. Thunder is the sound you hear following a lightning. You hear the sound later because, light travels faster than sound. Hence, you see the lightning before you hear the rumbling of the thunder. In essence, thunder is the sound the the lighting makes.
The time difference between the time you see a lightning and the time you hear the thunder tells you how close the lighting was to you and how much danger you were in. The shorter the time difference, the closer the lighting was to you.

The only way a thunder will kill you is by you having a heart attack because you are astraphobic (fear of lightning and thunder). The sound probably increased your blood pressure, or you OD'ed on your own adrenaline.
Fun fact, lightning doesn't have to be extremely close to you to kill or injure you, lighting can also travel through the ground especially in wet conditions.

Back to your case, a simple Google search would have saved you this lecture and would have helped hide your ignorance.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Ay92(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
2special:
Ijare elewe obi....l fear them o....my home town but l no fit step there....life no get duplicate
Hello! I'm from Ijare too. The fear of our village people is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Ojiofor: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Amadioha in action grin grin.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Kapeter(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
MPESA:

I don't mind him make he go Oke Igbo, Idare etc, ijare has a powerful juju no bi small na for person weh no sabi.... That their king ascended that throne at very tender age when his father died and his late father na native doctor, him too na confirm native doctor as well very simpe and easy going person... You no go fit know say him be king self , talk more of native doctor.

no mind am. Make he go ondo go form some warri levels for the wrong place. Na body go tell am. Even me wey i be from ondo self, i no dey do anyhow with ondo people. Anywhere you come from, once you be ondo just forget am, i no go ever try am.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MPESA(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
There are some places you don't joke with in ondo state sha. Infact almost everywhere. Go to akoko(most especially arigidi and irun), witchcraft. Go to ikale, ayelala. Go to idanre, they will speak it into your life and immediately it's working, ondo/ile-oluji will hit you with ring.

Don't dare Ondo people.

Abeg you be Ondo person ni because I can attest to all this your claims.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by gazza07(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
"where are the cows"? asked Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by boomssey(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
God at work

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by PapaAdanna: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
The thunder is my kind of niccur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
2special:

Ojo.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Neddyned(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
This thunder should prepare, next destination should be aso rock
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MPESA(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
no mind am. Make he go ondo go form some warri levels for the wrong place. Na body go tell am. Even me wey i be from ondo self, i no dey do anyhow with ondo people. Anywhere you come from, once you be ondo just forget am, i no go ever try am.

Lol people will be saying something for saying sake, no mind them if I no sabi I'm sure of Akoko, Idare , ijare , Oke igbo, na strong people full there o
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by TempleHouse: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
That is Ogun -The god of Thunder, and Buhari and his cohorts will suffer the same fate in Jehovah's name.
Amina Yaarabi !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores / 3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.