Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) (71560 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman though.

I as an Igbo man can't imagine me loosing all my business in one night.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign
compensate them say Watin happen oga! angry na person kill there cow?

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Gerrardpantong: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
what! Nigeria have just lost 4-5million naira.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Howellz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
SHANGO IN ACTION... WATCH OUT FOR PART 2..... WAITING FOR THE REPRESAL ATTACK FROM THE HERDS MEN. MOVIE DN SET.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
No fewer than thirty six (36) cows were reportedly struck to death on Saturday by a mysterious thunderstorm on Oke Owa in Ijare community of Ifedore local government area of Ondo state.

Nigerian Cable News reliably gathered that the cows were struck by thunderstorm in the late hours of Saturday without any of them surviving.

The cows were said to have died for desecrating the mountain where sacrifice is made every year by the town’s monarch.

It was learnt that the herders reported the case to the monarch of the town after the unfortunate incident.

The monarch of the town, the Olujare of Ijare, Oba Adebamigbe is always accompanied by chiefs to carry out the yearly sacrifice.

The mountain is said to be a secluded place for the monarch.

https://www.nigeriancablenewsonline.com/metro/thunder-strikes-36-cows-to-death-in-ondo/

Nkan be
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Buhari will cry this night

He lost 36 members of his family

5 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by CloudResident(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
The gods are not to blame.Bubu knows... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman though.

I as an Igbo man can't imagine me loosing all my business in one night.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign
ur brain no well

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by clems88(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jubril wount be happy with this news shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by gbengalotgrand: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bro am from ondo state, dont dare ijare ppl dey get juju die, you can google abt dem

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by jubangha(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
baba must hear of this,ondo people baba will not give you people your allocations for one year

3 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by rad8(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Its not one without the other. Actually all four elements are involved -
Water - which triggers the spark
Fire - which strikes with heat energy
Air - that act as conductor for energy
Earth - that grounds and kill it
You are smart. Many Nigerians think thunder is lightning. Too bad. Lightning is the sparks, thunder is the sound. Thunder is a shockwave of the lighting disseminating from the point of lightning as a result rapid compression of air molecules surrounding the lighting.
Thunder cannot fire anyone.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Teegelop(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
ijare is the most dangerous town in Ondo state follow by Akoko.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MsBella: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
This meat will find its way to the market... *shuddering*
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Klington: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
God bless the thunderstorm jaree...

Yoruba demon at work.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by clems88(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
When will this thunder locate aso rick self angry
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
anataala:
Unfortunately you are not God to determine that? [Qquote author=MASTERCHIEF0847 post=82466740]This is good news. Thunder please next time aim for the herdsman-in-chief himself .

Thunder, on your way to the herdsman-in-chief please branch by and visit this mkpi that mention me.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
And someone had to drag Ifa and Allah into the matter.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Buyerscity(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
What differentiates successful leaders and companies from unsuccessful ones?

What is the road you need to take in order to achieve all you strive for?

Today, we will try to give you the answer.

Who Should Read “Business Strategy”? And Why?
“Business Strategy” is a book about, just as the title states, business strategy, its importance, the components that it consists of, and how companies can become better at strategizing and therefore reaching more of their goals.

Tracy has an interesting approach, as he uses the historical example of the Macedonian king Alexander the great to illustrate his points.

We recommend it to all managers, leaders, as well as corporate strategists.

Click link below to purchase:
https://konga.com/product/business-strategy-4461404
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by penocrat1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hausaman:

There is more to it than a lighting strike, the plants must have been poisoned by the 8ters. Lastly why do you need Sango god of lighting to fix Nigeria ?. Where were the gods when the European Christians came with Christ to enslaved the Africans to Sugar plantations in USA ?. Was Sango god of lightning sleeping or was on vacation ?.
God bless Nigeria

He was drinking Kai kai
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by emmanuelmacrow(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
rad8:
It's called lighting...not thunder. Thunder is just a sound.
. Seem my mummy has not sound u before
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by rad8(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
emmanuelmacrow:
. Seem my mummy has not sound u before
Well educate your mum (with all due respect) that it is lightning that is dangerous, not the thunder
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by alwaysdking(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lightning, some govt officials need these abeg.....

Where can we get the Thunder/Lightning ?

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Howellz:
SHANGO IN ACTION... WATCH OUT FOR PART 2..... WAITING FOR THE REPRESAL ATTACK FROM THE HERDS MEN. MOVIE DN SET.

Not in Yorubaland. You ever heard of fulani doing reprisal in Yorubaland? They have sense when in West. Its outside West they loose their sanity.

7 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Gforce2019: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ondo witches and wizards , I hail you...

Continue with your usual activities untill those who want to ruga you from your father's land are ruga back to their village...

However I wish we can be redirecting this kind thunder we for dey redirect it to all the governor's houses and aso rock...

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
rad8:
It's called lighting...not thunder. Thunder is just a sound.

Shut up. monamona is lighting. Do you even know what am talking about? This is Africa
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
This doesn't make sense. These are innocent animals. The herders are to blame and more deserving of this fate.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by unbitchable(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
boomssey:
God at work
God? Smh!
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
TempleHouse:
That is Ogun -The god of Thunder, and Buhari and his cohorts will suffer the same fate in Jehovah's name.
Amina Yaarabi !!

Sango!
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Vic74real: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmm.i fear for the town o. Watch out for Fulani revenge..
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by zeestone99(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nigerians pls think. If there is actually someone that wield this power to strike cows dead. How come that person is not using this to strike down people ruining this country for us. You see we are our own problem.

For your professional solar/inverter installations call 08117398294
Chat - /2348117398294
Email - info@mazinegroup.com
Info@monzpowersolutions.com

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Kay25(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
hahaha my on do family people no get chill ijare people u do good for dis one

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
2special:
Ijare elewe obi....l fear them o....my home town but l no fit step there....life no get duplicate....the first place l see witches dey waka confidently in the afternoon

Are you for real? You can't step into your hometown?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.