Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How To Keep My Virginity. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep My Virginity. (2824 Views)

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Idiot who is poorly educated monkeys? That's the problem about Nigerian guys,they dnt value their women nd when other guys from other race appreciate or date Nigerian girls they still get butt hurt nd can't accept the fact they are dating outside the black race.
That's why i will advice Nigerian girls to date outside their race nd you will know this broke Nigerian guys has nothing to offer bt to only break hearts.
We are going to be good friends
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Jordanbelfort07: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Idiot who is poorly educated monkeys? That's the problem about Nigerian guys,they dnt value their women nd when other guys from other race appreciate or date Nigerian girls they still get butt hurt nd can't accept the fact they are dating outside the black race.
That's why i will advice Nigerian girls to date outside their race nd you will know this broke Nigerian guys has nothing to offer bt to only break hearts.

I have a lot of white guys as friends and tbh with you, most of them inherently don't fancy black women.!
I'm afraid that guy you are seeing is just deceiving you.
Are you sensible at all? do you even think his parents will allow some third world hoe with a smelling black pussy marry their son?
Your union is just temporary... I can swear on my mother's life that it won't amount to anything serious grin grin
You think if white men fancy black women, yahoo Boys will be using white women pictures abi grin grin
Think!! poor girl!!! Think!!
Save yourself from emotional ruin while there is still time grin
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=Jordanbelfort07 post=82499275]

I have a lot of white guys as friends and tbh with you, most of them inherently don't fancy black women.!
Are you sensible at all? do you even think his parents will allow some third world hoe with a smelling black pussy marry their son?
Your union is just temporary... I can swear on my mother's life that it won't amount to anything serious grin grin
You think if white men fancy black women, yahoo Boys will be using white women pictures abi grin grin
[/quote

No thats not true.
Not all depends on the guy.
But I can say most of them.
But not all.
And who told You the white guys dont fancy black women.
The truth is most are racist But those fools still want to have fun with black women.
Who told You they dont fancy black pussy sir You are missing. grin]
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

Dude i dnt understand you,are you the one in relationship?
You have lot of white friends blah blah blah from someone that doesn't even have international passport nt to talk of traveling outside Nigeria.
So because your so called white friends doesn't fancy black girls literally mean all white guys dnt?just know that your mum nd sisters are also part of the third world hoe you talking about
I wnt exchange word with an slowpoke like you no more.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Okoroawusa: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Serosa what's with this ur obsession with being a virgin?

U want take am collect money for bank?

Can u try n discuss something else apart from your virginity?.... Being a virgin is no big deal
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by ganie(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

If you want to keep your virginity, don't date.. If you date, one thing would lead to another and then boom your cherry would be popped.... I planned to lose my virginity on my wedding night... I recently lost it.. I don't regret it though.... It's rare to find a guy that would hold on for you...

Hope the guy who popped the cherry is still together with you.
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by rosy1992(f): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Don't involve yourself in any relationship until you have found a responsible guy who wants to get married to you.
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Kingdonik(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
rosy1992:
Don't involve yourself in any relationship until you have found a responsible guy who wants to get married to you.

No o, not all relationship are based on sexual activity. She should just create an atmosphere that will make it difficult for her and the guy to be alone in a secluded or closed spot. my thought tho

1 Like

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Lamanii22(f): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
ganie:

Hope the guy who popped the cherry is still together with you.

Yes... Stronger together...
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by ganie(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

Yes... Stronger together...

And he gets it steadily too?�
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Lamanii22(f): 5:33am On Mar 18, 2020
ganie:

And he gets it steadily too?�

Lol... There's a timetable... There's more to life than sex...

1 Like

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by ganie(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol... There's a timetable... There's more to life than sex...

Sure there is,but it's good to know you release some oxytocin maybe once in a month.�

1 Like

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Baby lemme tell you the truth....
If you don't want to have sex now, do yourself the favour of fleeing from anything relationships. Focus on your grades, developing yourself and making good sensible friends.. Never tell your female friends that u are still a virgin except trusted ones.
Build yourself into the woman you want to be, challenge urself to reach d top and u ll find urself competing with men. Be a girlboss.
After your graduation, if you feel you are ready to date someone, then go ahead but the person has to be sensible and someone who is ready for marriage not all these Playboys. Be wise in your decision.
Remember after sex, u r no longer a virgin. So just be emotionally ready for the present and future if you are ready to lose your virginity anytime soon.
But seriously, I 'd advise u wait 4 d ryt time. It is worth it

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by smeag0l(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
The best thing to do is stay off his pocket. And virgins really do not have a problem doing this except for those who have been really exposed to some kind of professions. The moment you feel entitled to his money, you have automatically handed him the right to your body. He's not your father or guardian!
I actually feel lonely And I need a bf.
But the fear of him making me feel bad If I dont have sex makes me sick.

But If I should have a bf is sex one of the most important thing.
For those of you in a relationship.
How is sex being handled.
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Maryjane001:
Baby lemme tell you the truth....
If you don't want to have sex now, do yourself the favour of fleeing from anything relationships. Focus on your grades, developing yourself and making good sensible friends.. Never tell your female friends that u are still a virgin except trusted ones.
Build yourself into the woman you want to be, challenge urself to reach d top and u ll find urself competing with men. Be a girlboss.
After your graduation, if you feel you are ready to date someone, then go ahead but the person has to be sensible and someone who is ready for marriage not all these Playboys. Be wise in your decision.
Remember after sex, u r no longer a virgin. So just be emotionally ready for the present and future if you are ready to lose your virginity anytime soon.
But seriously, I 'd advise u wait 4 d ryt time. It is worth it
Hmm good advice though
But something really baffles me about you women
In a relationship you don't want sex but you want money
Why
Re: How To Keep My Virginity. by Lamanii22(f): 1:47am On Mar 19, 2020
ganie:

Sure there is,but it's good to know you release some oxytocin maybe once in a month.�

Yeah... Right Hun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy At All, I'm Devastated, I'm Depressed, I'm Frustrated / What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? / White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.