Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me (51276 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by healthserve(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
MYDEBBY:
The dice is cast,meeting about to begin as summoned by her parents.

Cc
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Dominique
Fynestboi

We wish you well.
Be open minded and free spirited.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by MYDEBBY(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
healthserve:

We wish you well.
Be open minded and free spirited.

Thanks Health serve my man.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by healthserve(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Thanks Health serve my man.

wink
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Tokziby: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Mr MYDEBBY what's the update
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by faithfull18(f): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tokziby:
Mr MYDEBBY what's the update
Amebo.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by MYDEBBY(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
faithfull18:

Amebo.

I shall update the house soonest please.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Tokziby: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
faithfull18:

Amebo.

Is it ur amebo

And by the way, while two people are discussing, u put mouth, what will u call urself

Aunty amebo ooo make u shut uping ur month o. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by frozen70(f): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
MYDEBBY:
Dear Nairalanders, I greet you all.

Pls I need candid advice, I have dated my wife for over six years without an issue and now that we have done traditional rites and about to climax with white wedding she is giving flimsy excuses that she is no longer interested in me.

She is currently in final year and has drastically changed in her dressing and attitude towards due to influence of friends in school.

Often I do report incidences of her recent poor dressing to her parents after cautioning her she will channel the grievances to me.

The recent one made her so angry that she started recanting all my past mistakes which she and her family are aware of and have resolved since now using it as an excuse against me that she is no longer interested.

She kept mute for over two weeks due to anger yet I still transferred money twice to her but up till now she did not acknowledged it, only for her to send text that she need money for our daughters school fees. I then decide to visit them off campus where they stay yesterday with lots of provision yet she could not say a common thank you.

While I was still making peace with her asking her to forgive me for whatever wrong I have done to her by reporting her to her PARENTS, promising not to do so again, a guy knocked the door and she went out after the guy I asked a relation who was there who was the guy and he said he is my wife's friend, I quickly followed them on citing me the guy diverted after their discussion about me.

When we then entered the house I asked her who was the guy and she said that's not my business. I kept quiet.

After a while I called her parents to tell them the situation of things that their daughter said she is no longer interested they now asked us to come down to the village to see them this coming weekend.

I know things are not alright somewhere and as such I need straight forward advice on what to do.

Pls no insult just help out.

Thanks

The truth is tgat she is fed up with the relationship and marriage

Her expectations weren't gotten

You are lucky she is showing you the red light at this early stage

Go with her to her family and if they are playing smart on you, just ask her before her parents if she is done with you and if she says yes, just make sure her parents heard what she said and stand up and take your leave

Forget about what people will say, that's nit your concern, your concern should be how to plan and move on

But if you feel that you can't let her go and you ate willing to tolerate anything she does to you, then deal with it
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Esthered: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
francdec4:
May I ask so do you suggest guys give up immediately a lady says she is not interested in a relationship or marriage or try to win her in a more responsible way. Just an opinion.

I'm unable to access my mail
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by MYDEBBY(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
frozen70:

The truth is tgat she is fed up with the relationship and marriage

Her expectations weren't gotten

You are lucky she is showing you the red light at this early stage

Go with her to her family and if they are playing smart on you, just ask her before her parents if she is done with you and if she says yes, just make sure her parents heard what she said and stand up and take your leave

Forget about what people will say, that's nit your concern, your concern should be how to plan and move on

But if you feel that you can't let her go and you ate willing to tolerate anything she does to you, then deal with it

Thanks all for all your support,prayers and counsel,like I did promised I will update the house. We had the meeting inside the church as decided by her parents.after prayers the father asked what is my complaint,I told him exactly what I wrote in my initial post which you all read.The dad asked her if what I said is true she accepted it to be true but also at the same time said I like painting things to suit myself so that people will support me,after saying all I said I then said am done with her too since she first said she is done with me in my initial post. Immediately I said that I then said I will like to take my child.it was at this juncture the dad said I will take my daughter but not now,while the mum said its not possible for me to take her.The mum and dad then started to recant all the abortions and randy(womanizing behaviour),and some negative attitudes I had put up with their daughter which their daughter opened up to them on with tears rolling down the eyes of her parents,herself and myself.It was at this juncture I discovered that being inside church I have done a lot harm to the little girl all these years we have been dating unknowingly to me,my eyes became clear that I knelt down and started to ask God and herself and her parents for forgiveness.They then forgave me and prayed for me and their daughter.After which they asked her if she is still interested in me,she said yes,but that she expected me to keep apologising to her even after she said she is done with me.She also said that if we are to continue I must prove to her by my love and character that we need to start afresh again so as to convince her.The parents then urge her to forgive me and forget that a new beginning and chapter has opened now that as for me I should show am serious by completing marital stuff. After which we prayed and left.
The following morning being sunday,I was called by her Parents in their house it was at this point the scolded their daughter concerning all my complaints,they ask her to be going to church,dress moderately avoid trousers and influence her friends positively instead of allowing her friends influence her negatively.She then agreed to adjust in her ways. Before I left I then asked her once again if she is still interested she said yes and that God is her witness that since she met me she has never slept with any other man.Her parents still asked her the same question if she is still interested she said yes but I would need to build the love I killed in her heart once again.It was at this point the parents then said its a gradual healing process,that what is most important now is for me to show how serious I am by completing the marital stuff.it was at this point I brought out my daughter school fees and other money for their upkeep and gave to her,I then went out to buy other provisions and foodstuff they needed and drove them back to their base.on reaching their base she said I should not bother carrying things upstairs for them that she would call me on phone,that if I insist to carry I can still do so.At this point I didn't bother but drove off to my own base.Later in the evening her parents called me to thank me for all I bought and for the care shown I thanked them back,before I slept their daughter called me to say she just wanted to check on me to know how am doing I said am fine.She also ask me to help subscribe their gotv which I did.
Then this morning I called them to know how they are doing.This afternoon she called to tell me she is done with school for today and going to pay my little daughters fees in her school that some little more money will be needed since she is going to a new class.which I promised her I would send later. House this is how I went.
Did I do well? I stand to be corrected or advised Pls note her parents shed tears cos of the ways I have handled her and all the delay in the marriage stuff yet they were believing in me,that was why I had to apologise knowing fully well we are in Gods presence.And she too said she has forgiven me. Thanks all for anticipated inputs.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by healthserve(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wow Op

Very well. Perfect way to go about. When we all come to the tables with open hearts and minds,which gives room for pouring of hearts,healing and reconciliation. I'm a firm believer of couples reconciling over divorce any day or time. Please forget about the past issues and build with the fresh energy you have. Guard her associations especially from friends who you fell would corrupt her thinking or influence her behavior negatively.

Give her freedom to choose friends from cycles that would influence her positively. I.e married like women, Christian ladies etc.

God help you as you build your home Sir wink

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by MYDEBBY(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:
Wow Op

Very well. Perfect way to go about. When we all come to the tables with open hearts and minds,which gives room for pouring of hearts,healing and reconciliation. I'm a firm believer of couples reconciling over divorce any day or time.

Health serve thanks for following up on me,Godbless you.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by healthserve(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Health serve thanks for following up on me,Godbless you.

I got worried and have been waiting for the outcome since yesterday. Rest assured there's always chance for reconciliation in any marriage no matter how bad the issues are if both parties would be willing to be vulnerable to one another , open, honest and discuss eye to eye
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by MYDEBBY(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

I got worried and have been waiting for the outcome since yesterday. Rest assured there's always chance for reconciliation in any marriage no matter how bad the issues are if both parties would be willing to be vulnerable to one another , open, honest and discuss eye to eye

You are very correct sir.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by frozen70(f): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Thanks all for all your support,prayers and counsel,like I did promised I will update the house. We had the meeting inside the church as decided by her parents.after prayers the father asked what is my complaint,I told him exactly what I wrote in my initial post which you all read.The dad asked her if what I said is true she accepted it to be true but also at the same time said I like painting things to suit myself so that people will support me,after saying all I said I then said am done with her too since she first said she is done with me in my initial post. Immediately I said that I then said I will like to take my child.it was at this juncture the dad said I will take my daughter but not now,while the mum said its not possible for me to take her.The mum and dad then started to recant all the abortions and randy(womanizing behaviour),and some negative attitudes I had put up with their daughter which their daughter opened up to them on with tears rolling down the eyes of her parents,herself and myself.It was at this juncture I discovered that being inside church I have done a lot harm to the little girl all these years we have been dating unknowingly to me,my eyes became clear that I knelt down and started to ask God and herself and her parents for forgiveness.They then forgave me and prayed for me and their daughter.After which they asked her if she is still interested in me,she said yes,but that she expected me to keep apologising to her even after she said she is done with me.She also said that if we are to continue I must prove to her by my love and character that we need to start afresh again so as to convince her.The parents then urge her to forgive me and forget that a new beginning and chapter has opened now that as for me I should show am serious by completing marital stuff. After which we prayed and left.
The following morning being sunday,I was called by her Parents in their house it was at this point the scolded their daughter concerning all my complaints,they ask her to be going to church,dress moderately avoid trousers and influence her friends positively instead of allowing her friends influence her negatively.She then agreed to adjust in her ways. Before I left I then asked her once again if she is still interested she said yes and that God is her witness that since she met me she has never slept with any other man.Her parents still asked her the same question if she is still interested she said yes but I would need to build the love I killed in her heart once again.It was at this point the parents then said its a gradual healing process,that what is most important now is for me to show how serious I am by completing the marital stuff.it was at this point I brought out my daughter school fees and other money for their upkeep and gave to her,I then went out to buy other provisions and foodstuff they needed and drove them back to their base.on reaching their base she said I should not bother carrying things upstairs for them that she would call me on phone,that if I insist to carry I can still do so.At this point I didn't bother but drove off to my own base.Later in the evening her parents called me to thank me for all I bought and for the care shown I thanked them back,before I slept their daughter called me to say she just wanted to check on me to know how am doing I said am fine.She also ask me to help subscribe their gotv which I did.
Then this morning I called them to know how they are doing.This afternoon she called to tell me she is done with school for today and going to pay my little daughters fees in her school that some little more money will be needed since she is going to a new class.which I promised her I would send later. House this is how I went.
Did I do well? I stand to be corrected or advised Pls note her parents shed tears cos of the ways I have handled her and all the delay in the marriage stuff yet they were believing in me,that was why I had to apologise knowing fully well we are in Gods presence.And she too said she has forgiven me. Thanks all for anticipated inputs.

You tried so much for the peace talk that lead to reconciliation

Pls bring them back to your home to save excess bills

God will give you directions on how to handle your family

Marriage is a very big task and you won't know until you have challenges

Every home havea challenge but the ability to handle it is what makes yours best

Weldone

Women are the most complex being to deal with but then you can't avoid them

Let peace reign in your heart
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by MYDEBBY(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
frozen70:

You tried so much for the peace talk that lead to reconciliation

Pls bring them back to your home to save excess bills

God will give you directions on how to handle your family

Marriage is a very big task and you won't know until you have challenges

Every home havea challenge but the ability to handle it is what makes yours best

Weldone

Women are the most complex being to deal with but then you can't avoid them

Let peace reign in your heart

Thanks Frozen,women are not really easy to handle when challenges comes no matter the love.Sincerely am waiting for her to finish her final year exams then they are back to my house.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by djon78(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Our people say na patience they use to follow woman. Be patient with her.
And she has a responsible parents that can talk sense into her. Which is a a good plus.

And you become responsible honestly
This modern women, once they notice you are misbehaving, they start there own

Lead by example
Let her see you as responsible
You will be surprised, she go dey over loyal

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by yeyeosoronga: 3:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Congrats on reconciliation with your child's mother. Let the past be in the past and forge on ahead, since you have both decided to salvage the relationship.
Goodluck
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by baby124: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Thank God you listened to my advice and did not carry your siblings there. It’s better to carry a much older and impartial or respected relative who you confide in. You were also honest this time about the role you played in the breakdown of your marriage. It also turned out she has not been unfaithful. See ya life?

Anyway, goodluck to you both. Try to act more mature and seek correct guidance and mentorship in handling your home. Get a man who has a stable home and fear of God to help you navigate this marriage course because it’s obvious that you need guidance.

The energy you use on womanizing, use it to create wealth. So that by the time you are fully united with your family, things will be a bit comfortable. Use this time she’s busy with school to hustle. When they are back home they will need more of your time and attention.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by MYDEBBY(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2019
baby124:
Thank God you listened to my advice and did not carry your siblings there. It’s better to carry a much older and impartial or respected relative who you confide in. You were also honest this time about the role you played in the breakdown of your marriage. It also turned out she has not been unfaithful. See ya life?

Anyway, goodluck to you both. Try to act more mature and seek correct guidance and mentorship in handling your home. Get a man who has a stable home and fear of God to help you navigate this marriage course because it’s obvious that you need guidance.

The energy you use on womanizing, use it to create wealth. So that by the time you are fully united with your family, things will be a bit comfortable. Use this time she’s busy with school to hustle. When they are back home they will need more of your time and attention.

Thanks a lot.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2019
bluefilm:

And you think some other guy somewhere is not banging and over stretching the fibres of the pussy of the so called better lady you are hoping to settle down with?

The way you kids reason at times really baffle me. grin
take a chill drug bro.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by frozen70(f): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
MYDEBBY:

You did excellently well, God will direct you on your journey

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man / Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.