Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me (51331 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by midnighter(f): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
baby124:
It may just be a simple friendship. Because she went outside to talk to him, you have concluded that they are sleeping together. If she talked to him in your presence, you would have also taken offense.?

chronique:
Please read what you just typed

If she were a halfway decent, normal person she would have introduced the male "coursemate" and her husband to each other to show that there is nothing there instead of stealing off outside like nkakwu

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mumu Boys everywhere.
Gone are those days women beg us to accept we had sex with them�

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Sirmuel1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
MYDEBBY:
Dear Nairalanders, I greet you all.

Pls I need candid advice, I have dated my wife for over six years without an issue and now that we have done traditional rites and about to climax with white wedding she is giving flimsy excuses that she is no longer interested in me.

She is currently in final year and has drastically changed in her dressing and attitude towards due to influence of friends in school.

Often I do report incidences of her recent poor dressing to her parents after cautioning her she will channel the grievances to me.

The recent one made her so angry that she started recanting all my past mistakes which she and her family are aware of and have resolved since now using it as an excuse against me that she is no longer interested.

She kept mute for over two weeks due to anger yet I still transferred money twice to her but up till now she did not acknowledged it, only for her to send text that she need money for our daughters school fees. I then decide to visit them off campus where they stay yesterday with lots of provision yet she could not say a common thank you.

While I was still making peace with her asking her to forgive me for whatever wrong I have done to her by reporting her to her PARENTS, promising not to do so again, a guy knocked the door and she went out after the guy I asked a relation who was there who was the guy and he said he is my wife's friend, I quickly followed them on citing me the guy diverted after their discussion about me.

When we then entered the house I asked her who was the guy and she said that's not my business. I kept quiet.

After a while I called her parents to tell them the situation of things that their daughter said she is no longer interested they now asked us to come down to the village to see them this coming weekend.

I know things are not alright somewhere and as such I need straight forward advice on what to do.

Pls no insult just help out.

Thanks

MOST FEMALE STUDENTS ARE HOES, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Well, I don't think she's your Wife. You need to find another.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by ashantitope: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Oga abeg let here be release her let see the enjoyment she think or feel it out there because if you don't let her go you will surely regret when you go ahead with your wedding because she won't give you that of mind and she will surely have her way to do anything she want and you will be getting annoyed everyday and later be fraustrated

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by whirlout: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sorry to be harsh but first and foremost, you are unserious running to your in law at every turn of your wife's misbehavior. It shows you are not ready to handle the responsibility of being a man of your own castle. There are subtle ways to deal with a woman and vice versa that does not involve running to her parents even though it might not be instant ego boosting like you seem to be looking for. If all the reporting has yielded results, then obviously she won't have continued in the same manner. It's only a matter of time before her parents starts giving you the side eye and looking at you as a weak man if they haven't already started doing so. Besides I didn't gather you saying she runs to your parents like you do hers so perhaps that level of immaturity might be part of her turn off. There are two parts to a story but from what you 've stated it looks to me like she has found someone who can provide what you are unable to and am not just talking financially. It doesn't mean you are a bad person, it just means levels have changed and instead of chasing after her and running to her parents at every turn, pick yourself up and occupy your time with other things you are passionate about and give the situation some time. Do a self assessment during this moment and ask if you are able to accept the worst possible outcome with the care of your daughter obviously been the utmost priority and if you cant, you better start begging day and night.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Awe4luv(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
see topic, my wife want to dump me, let her dump u now, na by force to stay in marriage...ahbeg next!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by mechanics(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
You said she ask for money for your daughter's school fees, does it mean you have a baby with her already? Maybe she has seen some characters in you that she don't like, just sit her down and let her know you really love her and talk sense to her to see reason to settle down with you.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by chronique(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
midnighter:

If she were a halfway decent, normal person she would have introduced the male "coursemate" and her husband to each other to show that there is nothing there instead of stealing off outside like nkakwu

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Hardrive(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mods, i want to plead with you to move some or even all of ubunjas post to front page from time to time to avoid some of this topics. Its becoming irritating.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by seanjy4konji: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
The way women are misbehaving now a days due to sleeping around and joining bag gang...one finger cant fit their anus again...

Men...shadow well oo...watch properly and stand fit...the only mistake you can do after all this suffering we are going through again is marry a wrong Nigerian lady ooo...Darwin's law of evolution just came through on your head.the stupid will go while the wise still stay gallant.

I will go back and read the post but i know sayBenz and hotel flexing don join and expensive gift die to wakawaka from external forces...she wants to ride the high horse...horse that will stilll fall her down yakata...

Shine your eyes ooo...beer parlor is always open...hustle no get bus top..your true wife might be in Australia now with millions of dollars looking for you instead of give your self high blood pressure because of some with iq lower than that of Cynthia who came from village with yellow skin to Ikoyi as maid,manage to join bag gang and now banging bosses and forget her root.

Majority of those lagos and abuja girls are from village,,started from one room ashewo room,they join church and start blending with better people.well brought up people..

you can take them away from village..you cant take village away from them...

Be guided.

PS.A Yoruba adage says...won kin so eran meran ki ikan kan kan paa..Dem no deh tie 2 ram together make one headbutt wan die...collect your pikin and divorce anything that would make you die untimely...se fini.

And always remember that forgiveness is a sin after you start buying condos in Abu Dhabi UAE and Pent house in Manhattan NY...Some people are not meant to grow with you in life.you just have to dump them in the gutter where they truly belong..HUSTLE HARD..

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Jombom: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
God is my witness one sense you no get I swear.

[s]
akinade28:
Op, if I got your story right, your wife's dressing and attitude changed due to the influence of her friends and you often report her to her parents. And the last incident really got her angry to the extent of her keeping mute and she said shes no longer interested in the marriage.And a guy came to visit her
There are two things involved:
1) she might not really mean she's no longer interested in the marriage but she is acting that way because she is still very angry at you and is doing yanga because of your costant involvement of her parents in her case and wants you to come back to your sense.
Women are very emotional, sometimes their no means yes.
You guys should be able to settle matter amicably without involving parents and family members. If both of cant do this then i guess you arent ready for marriage.
2) she's truly no longer interested in you and really wants to explore or try out something new. 6 years is a long time. She has seen all of you both your strength and weakness. Already has a child for you. She might be distracted by another guy.
There's is only way to find out, show her unusual love, care and attention just for few weeks. Show her that you still want her and wants the marriage to work out and be sober for your actions. A normal sensible woman will come to her senses and reconcile seeing your commitment.
But prepare for the worst, have a backup plan, if she doesn't reconcile just forget about her and start planing on how to take care of your daughter
[/s] No let that girl give you foolish advice na dem birds of same feather flocking together. They enjoy doing foolish things in relationships, leaving you on the fringes to keep guessing if they are cheating n all. When you complain about the foolishness of their behaviour they tell you that complain is the reason why they must break up.

I sincerely wish every guy is like me. I no de date who pass me, once my love is not reciprocated abeg me self no go love you, child or no child. There are too many good hearted women abound to be fooling with semi or undercover olosho.

MYDEBBY:

Didn't you read my facts why will she be intensely bored when I have paid her dowry as my wife.I have sat her one on one even at midnight to let her adjust her ways since the traditional rites this year and waiting for the white.I did said that I noticed her with bad influence including male and female.so why do you think she is not cheating on me,must I leave my work and be with her in school 24hrs before I will know she is not cheating on me? I think that all that happened is the handiwork of God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by boldking(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
someone is toying with her play head....its painful but you have to run for your life
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
MissJoy29:
No need stressing yourself sir. She's no longer into you.

Guy u are a fool... Pple are taking how to survive buhari syndrome... U de here de tok of mumu love
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by technuel: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
My advice for you is to man up in any relationship you find yourself. See let me tell every guy here, don't be too gentle on girls. Girls by their nature like 1 rascality and funny guys. Reporting her to her parents sounds childish. All I will advise is for you to be careful and think well before taking her to the alter. That girl is probably in her early 20s and want to enjoy life to the fullest. She is not yet ready for marriage.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Smithwilliams826: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Best thing to do separate yourself from her (temporary separation, just like a divorce but not a divorce) collect you child from her also. Don't send anything to her, just let her be. No dey disturb yourself for one woman.
When sense enter her, her head go correct.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by godofuck231: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Pls I need candid advice, I have dated my wife for over six years without an issue and now that we have done traditional rites and about to climax with white wedding she is giving flimsy excuses that she is no longer interested in me.

She is currently in final year and has drastically changed in her dressing and attitude towards due to influence of friends in school.

Often I do report incidences of her recent poor dressing to her parents after cautioning her she will channel the grievances to me.

The recent one made her so angry that she started recanting all my past mistakes which she and her family are aware of and have resolved since now using it as an excuse against me that she is no longer interested.

She kept mute for over two weeks due to anger yet I still transferred money twice to her but up till now she did not acknowledged it, only for her to send text that she need money for our daughters school fees. I then decide to visit them off campus where they stay yesterday with lots of provision yet she could not say a common thank you.

While I was still making peace with her asking her to forgive me for whatever wrong I have done to her by reporting her to her PARENTS, promising not to do so again, a guy knocked the door and she went out after the guy I asked a relation who was there who was the guy and he said he is my wife's friend, I quickly followed them on citing me the guy diverted after their discussion about me.

When we then entered the house I asked her who was the guy and she said that's not my business. I kept quiet.

After a while I called her parents to tell them the situation of things that their daughter said she is no longer interested they now asked us to come down to the village to see them this coming weekend.

I know things are not alright somewhere and as such I need straight forward advice on what to do.

Thanks
if you keep embarrassing her with reports and tantrums she will finally leave you, you have now turned into her father not her better half,learn to handle thins your own way not reporting like a kid, this isnt high school

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Hunkusego(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
bros just try and make peace with her, pretend like nothing happened....

after that, please make sure u access her forbidden fruit � but this time drink TL, fire, alomo, action butters before u do so.

once u r done break up with her and thank me letar.

dump her before she dumps u.... cus ur village people are watching
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by BRATISLAVA: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
MYDEBBY:

I planned taking my little girl of 4yrs to her grandmother to look after her.if I live her with that evil woman,she may influence her negatively and use her to siphon money from me.

What gives you the right to take your daughter away from her? Are you the only parent entitled to her? Because you think she's "evil"? Aren't you "evil" in her eyes, too?
Why do men like to use their children as collateral damage in the war with their wives? All this I want my child, I'm taking my child, I want my child talk is nonsensical. If you truly love the child you will not think your grandmother is the best for the child when the child's mother did not reject her and is still alive. If she can't have the child, you don't deserve the child either. None of you does. What makes you think you are entitled? Send the child to a neutral person who is not related to either of you if your intentions are pure.
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Jombom: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
@ the bold after we will hear story he didn't fight for me when other guys wanted to fucq me

piroux:
Op seems like a good guy, soft and humble. That can also be seen as weak by some women/girls. I don't know her age so i can't tell. This is Nigeria where a 28-year-old lady could still be in School.

She might not have cheated on you but could be intensely bored. That's the problem with long courtships and relationships. My advice is to give her space. Don't report her, don't try to control, don't monitor her. Stop doing those things, she might be feeling choked, tired or angry, especially if she doesn't do the same to you. Just leave her be for now and do you. Focus on yourself. In fact, if her family calls you, just greet them well. Tell them the wedding has been paused.

If in that time, she doesn't sit up and realize the gem she has in you, kindly let her go. Work out custody arrangements for your child, collect your bride price and move on. Life is too short for anyone to stay unhappy.

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by kingjrofficial(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
healthserve:

The sad tale is I was setting up a company as a proposal gift to her. Which was worth millions . These days the sisters and mum see me in church, shame covers them from top to toe.

Love is a very very tricky feeling. The ones you live don't appreciate, the ones you don't love chase you. It sucks.
[/s]
Lies lies lies

Awon babalowo lipsrsealed embarassed
Save this crap 4ya unborn children shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Finchmgh: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
You guys will never learn your lesson about women until you all lose your heads. Leave ladies and marriage alone and be happy with yourself. To hell with ladies and marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Charly68: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
If her parents forced her to marry ,will they force her to love her husband? Will they force her to be faithful in her marriage? Why would God want to deliver you from an impending calamity and you still want to plunge your head into it. Count your expenses on her so far as bad expenses and thank God for your life,then look for somebody that loves and value you..don't sentence yourself to a life of misery

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by ken6488(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
smiley smiley smiley OP run you can not force a woman to love you you gonna regret it ooooooooooooo just forget her
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by madridsta007(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Thanks

You should be lucky. She has shown you that she’s not interested in you NOR the marriage.

Your daughter being involved makes little sense to her, obviously.

Abort. Code: Red Abort.

I’m Mr Logic over Emotions. Better kill whatever emotions you have for her and let go off her. Marriage to that sort of woman normally spells ruin for any man.

Don’t say you were not warned.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by Omoboy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bro this is a woman talking they understand each other better than men.Sister i support your motion jare.

?

midnighter:
Dont give her or her parents any more

:Pmoney, please.

The thing is paining me as if I were there. The part where you said you went to see her and she walked out on you with the other guy...jeez!

Thought this kind of obvious disrespect only happened in old Nollywood movies

Plus her parents are just trying to get her through school, they dont care how it happens. You cant take their body language serious and anyway they cant really control everything she does

She simply doesnt care. If she did she would at least try and pretend, if only just to squeeze more money out of you

Training girls in school is such a huge mistake...university triggers huge transformations in people that they couldnt have imagined...your whole perspective on life and what you can get out of it will have changed by the time you graduate

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by kingjrofficial(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
seanjy4konji:
The way women are misbehving now adays due to sleeping around and joining bag gang...one finger cant fit their anus again...

Men...shadow well oo...watch properly and stand fit...the only mistake you can do after all this suffering we are going through again is marry a wrong nigerian lady ooo...Darwins law of evolution just came through on your head.the stupid will go while the wise still stay galant.

I will go back and read the post but i know sayBenz and hotel flexing don join and expensive gift die to wakaka from external forces...she wants to ride the high horse...horse that will stilll fall her down yakata...

Shine your eyes ooo...beer palor is always open...hustle no get bustop..your true wife might be in Australie now with millions of dollars looking for you instead of give your self high blood pressure because of some with iq lower than that of Cynthia who came from village with yellow skin to Ikoyi as maid,manage to join bag gang and now banging bosses and forget her root.

Majority of those lagos and abuja girls are from village,,started from one room ashewo room,they join church and start blending with better people.well brougt up people..

you can take them away from village..you cant take village away from them...

Be guided.

PS.A yoruba adage says...won kin so eran meran ki ikan kan kan paa..Dem no deh tie 2 ram together make one headbutt wan die...collect your pikin and divorce anything that would make you die untimely...se fini.
[/s]

God is my witness, single sense u no get angry
Brain fall on you sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by BRATISLAVA: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Why can't you take care of your child yourself, since you feel the mother is "evil".

You want to go drop the innocent child with grandmother. You want her to become a victim of all sorts of abuse? Seems you want that child to grow up hating you (both).

I don't understand why men always "plan on taking the child from her" to give to their grandmother's who don't have time for children.
The mother is alive and did not reject the child, but in a bid to have a war and claim that the woman will poison the child against them, they decide to do the exact thing to the woman. Who made more entitled to the child? IAnd if he thinks they're after the money, he should not send any. He wants to marry another wife then deprive this one of her child while he goes on to have children with the new one because he's entitled. Men and planning on taking the child as if they're the only parent and they're entitled to take children away (kidnap) to give to their own mother's as if the other person's family don't want to take the child too. He's living in another state and is surprised that the long distance relationship of telling on her to her parents isn't working. The woman is working(the liability talk never came up) and you can see there's nothing bad she's doing save getting irritated by his silly insecurities and reporting her to her parents once she doesn't splay. There's more to it than he's saying. Too many men play victim.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by richie240: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
healthserve:

Which brings us to the point that if a lady can be influenced by external party, she's immature for marriage.

A guy did that to my princess this year and she assumed all she learnt was correct. Finally the guy starts having sex with her as intimacy grew out of their negative alliance. She has recently learnt that I wasn't broke but living coded while the guy influencing her was eating her money and sexing for free. She was influenced from the outside, like eve, like my princess.

I move on jejely without creating thread. Mi o ra ye oshi grin
If what u wrote is not fiction, then u r d real MVP!
#No_time!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by kingjrofficial(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
Smithwilliams826:
Best thing to do separate yourself from her (temporary separation, just like a divorce but not a divorce) collect you child from her also. Don't send anything to her, just let her be. No dey disturb yourself for one woman.
When sense enter her, her head go correct.
[/s]
RUBBISH angry
Re: My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me by GhostWisperer: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
pocohantas:
The earlier you guys understand that not so many undergraduate girls are very pro-marriage, the better for you. Once you spot that one who is very much interested in the fast life, pull the plug immediately.

Her parents told you both to come to the VILLAGE? You think if her parents had enough to be giving her, she would bother herself with you?

It is painful my dear, but your wife is in her hoe-phase. Some skip that phase, some spend few years in it, some stay a decade there- even do spillover.

You need to have some self-respect. A grown ass man following two fcking undergraduates to hear their conversation?

You guys don't hear word. You remind me of my colleague and that tin-tomatoes-headed girl he was pursuing. One small 200l girl. The way the girl did his heart ehn, she passed it through shredder.

Go find one afternoon newspaper that has her life figured out. Someone that will bring in tangible and intangible resources to the relationship. That way when she wants to throw it all away, she would think of how it would hit her own balance sheet.
big cunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.