Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) (58975 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos] / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2019
allthingsgood:

Leaving to wia. Even u talking here have no hope in ur biafra
yes my afonja Muslim brother they can never have biafura , we must attache by force to igbos so that our amala will be very sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Eportal123: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2019
I am a YORUBA man but nice one.
I am with you Igbos on this. I hope it yields the best.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2019
HabaHaba:

He is man also, not God!!
i mean enemies
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Spatta: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2019
May this Kingdom of oppression called Nigeria Crumble, May IPOB succeed, May the oppression under Buhari come to its end. Buhari has insulted the unity of Nigeria by his high handedness, ineptitude and incompetence
May that Prediction of a separate country happen on his head

Yoruba's keep Fooling yourself while The North is raking Money from your Maritime, Apapa Port, Employed Dull Hausa as Custom officers, Employed Hausas as Immigration officers, Assigned Kill and go Police to the South to torment you in the south,
Employs only Housa's in Civil services while sacking your Yoruba people everywhere.
Your kids graduate with No job, you are second fiddle to illiterates

See how "Oshibande" have submitted his intellectualism to an Academic Double 007
Yoruba keep fooling yourself that you have a country under these fraudulent impostors while our Igbo Brothers are delivering themselves from a long oppression

May Biafra succeed
And the People of God shall say

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2019
I can even hear and feel from here the heartbeat of some pple. Abeg no let High Blood Pressure kill u. Just calm down cos more are still coming. Don't die now. We want u guys to be alive and witness as the thing will go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2019
I like this IPOB method, go to a popular place, take pix or meet with some less unknown people in a popular and take a pic, with this the scamming still continues, even as small as William Uchemba is, we do see him talk inside UN and other places...stop snapping pic outside with logo or environment of UN, EU....until I see KANU address full house of EU, UN etc, all this can't move a truth biafran like me

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Ụmụ Chineke oooooh!! Ọbara mgbani enu to awa enemy grin smiley cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Stingman: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
ada9ja:
I like this IPOB method, go to a popular place, take pix or meet with some less unknown people in a popular and take a pic, with this the scamming still continues, even as small as William Uchemba is, we do see him talk inside UN and other places...stop snapping pic outside with logo or environment of UN, EU....until I see KANU address full house of EU, UN etc, all this can't move a truth biafran like me

Are you saying that a Biafran state with capital like small Ghana, Togo or even Benin won't be better than the marginalized SE region when it becomes autonomous? You few people who have one or two houses in the north or West are just being selfish for nothing.

Have you been on this federal road linking two SE capitals in your life before....or until you see it yourself...?

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Hausaman:

Imagine people that still practice OSU caste system, want to form a country, I dey laugh oooo.

we pray that ipobian pigs get their Fraud Republic on the conditions that.
1. No ipobian pigs would be allowed residency in Nigeria for the next 100 years.
So that their evils will be washed away from the land. The likes of fake drugs, cocaine pushing, ritualism, prostitution, human trafficking etc , will be a thing of the past, in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. We know the geese that lays the golden egg is against your domination of their land too, for Asari Dokubo will be rather die a Nigerian than be called an ipobian pig.
so you know, the osu practise is diminishing and you know, the igbos happen to be the fastest tribe that adapt to change, we are adjusting things and making n banning laws to adapt to changes for centuries ahead. Soon some practises and ancient deities will be replaced with biblical traditions. You know Jesus dey reign.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by koolbe(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Taking pictures with a U.N. flag doesn't mean u attended d event. Nnamdi Kanu is not doing we Igbos any good with his fake news
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Olowola2: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Without The Support Of Yorubas Ipob Will Always Brag Till Eternity, And In Terms Of Wisdom Yorubas Always Lead And Can Never Support Mentally Crew Like Ipob........
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Musaftyumar: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Frankdoz5:
The representatives of indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) have arrived Washington DC for UN general assembly summit. They are expected to table the issue of Biafra before the world leaders. Nnamdi kanu, the leader of IPOB, is expect to lead the delegates.

Confused elements
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Juventus4life: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=saaron post=82500617]IPOB is really making International waves this year. It looks like something is about to cook up.
The good thing about buhari's illegitimate regime is that it will lead to the desolution of the fraud Nigeria.
Nigeria was never, is never and will never be a nation with fulani terrorist holding sway.

Very pathetic that the Fulani terrorist ruled your ancestors now ruling you and they shall still rule your generation to come
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by wingmanIII: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
allthingsgood:

And this is why igbos will never amount to anything tangible politically in Nigeria. How can u be spewing trash about the land u are eating from. It's not even like the so called ipob are even loyal to the east. Most of them are barely surviving in the west and north. Go home Dem no go gree. I have to say igbos have never been politically smart at anything. Always too emotional and ready to always play victim card

I feel your frustration. But Igbos do not have to go home before Biafra is created, it is the other way round.
It is a curse and shame to amount to anything tangible in Nigerias politics or government cause the experiment called Nigeria is a huge failure and embarrassment to all Africans. Thanks to your "politically tangible" people /leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Juventus4life: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
saaron:
IPOB is really making International waves this year. It looks like something is about to cook up.
The good thing about buhari's illegitimate regime is that it will lead to the desolution of the fraud Nigeria.
Nigeria was never, is never and will never be a nation with fulani terrorist holding sway.

Very pathetic that the Fulani terrorist ruled your ancestors now ruling you and they shall still rule your generation to come
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Frankdoz5: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Musaftyumar:

Confused elements
cow brain almajiri, why are you in pain.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by wingmanIII: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2019
koolbe:
Taking pictures with a U.N. flag doesn't mean u attended d event. Nnamdi Kanu is not doing we Igbos any good with his fake news

How is this fake news? All major news papers are reporting it. Are you in New York?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by kenodrill: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Gradually Gradually.... Am sensing the dawning of a new day.one Nigeria is an error that needs to be corrected.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by wingmanIII: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2019
ada9ja:

Nobody is scamming anyone. It is a gradual process. Biafra will not be gotten overnight. At least they are taking some steps.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by coolexy2: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2019
saaron:
IPOB is really making International waves this year. It looks like something is about to cook up.

Hope they r gonna give a speech also... I cant wait to read their speech on climate change.. .
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by MysteriousPrinc(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2019
i do not understand. Taking pictures in front of a united nations background automatically indicates what? that a delegation has arrived? i can do this anywhere in the world even without leaving my room. Guys common, do you really think any of these bodies are interested in us? or what goes on?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2019
allthingsgood:

And you are dull and very confused and lacking in knowledge

Can someone pls tell me how come there are too many kids on Nairaland these days? All insulting and trash talkers.

Waoooo!
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Ziel20: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Hausaman:

Imagine people that still practice OSU caste system, want to form a country, I dey laugh oooo.

we pray that ipobian pigs get their Fraud Republic on the conditions that.
1. No ipobian pigs would be allowed residency in Nigeria for the next 100 years.
So that their evils will be washed away from the land. The likes of fake drugs, cocaine pushing, ritualism, prostitution, human trafficking etc , will be a thing of the past, in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. We know the geese that lays the golden egg is against your domination of their land too, for Asari Dokubo will be rather die a Nigerian than be called an ipobian pig.

You just won the award for Nairaland dumbest. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ukahrawah: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
What baffles me is how Nigeria has turned to a Titanic. We thought this country was unsinkable, but see what corruption and tribalism have turned this nation to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nnukwueze: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2019
God please let all these efforts end in actualization of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by renewable1(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Cool

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Kkb1977: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2019
Hmm. Fraud everywhere. These guys will never learn.
I always laugh at their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by allthingsgood: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2019
Bobyro:

Shut up... Igbos are igbos grin

Yes dumbo, but igbos are not Igbos
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Surveyoruzoma: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2019
Biafra is here already, the zoo called Nigeria have fail totally
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Sentiments apart but why do they look ragtag? I expect them to dress up for the occasion and borrow the look of the occasion. This looks like a photo op just to serve the purpose of "we were there". Just saying though.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Surveyoruzoma: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2019
It is better we divide Nigeria were not meant to be together, at all, Nigeria is a fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.