Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (85147 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United / Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
"Check the last Monday"

"Who won the best? ""

"I am the best" — CR7 in 2016

"Success is..... Philosophy 101 —2019!!!

2017 Ballon d'or comment is more classic... I will drop it in December (God willing) even if VVD win this year Ballon d'or!!!

Dinner still loading tho cool cool
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by dedolampy: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
I use to hate ronaldo for no reason,but now that messi has won fifa best player, I'm starting to like ronaldo lol
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by dejio42(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
within 21 min. him don get 1million+ likes. jesss.

BUT still I prefer MESSI to ronaldo.

That s the deference btw them. one react faster than the other and messi got my respect on that.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by SniperSmurf(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
What's beef?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by cotzywitzy(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Igbosmoker:
that's why I think Leo MESSI should ignore his dinner invitation, he looks like monitoring spirit with heart of jealousy

Says a fool who don't know anything about him.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Excallibur(m): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Messi= 6 world best, 6 pichichi awards and 6 european golden boots....666 ...da beast

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Na why for this Man-child

First he refuses to attend, then he cant congratulate the winner, now he is posting gilbrish, Oga follow Atiku enter Supreme Court

Reminds me of all this bitter ex Girlfriends disturbing Social media with phony motivational qoutes

Here, he is staring at the guy that destroyed his record in England

31 EPL goals slashed by Salah... He scored 32!!

42 total goals slashed by Salah... . He scored 44!

Salah holds that record for most EPL and total goals in a season now...

Ronaldo Aldo was looking at him as something special.. I think Ronaldo always appreciate good things.. Even if that person is not really as good as him overall!!
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by jaxxy(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Messi doesn’t deserve it not after shameful Barca loss to Liverpool. FIFA has lost it.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
anigbajumo:
E pain am say e no fit catch messi again,VAR is now available to checkmate offside goals in UCL...
Hmmn!!! cool cool
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
biggerboyc:

How happy will you be if you are in a school and you carry Second but the guy that carry first only use 1 mark pass you
Ronaldo came 3rd ooo..
VVD is second in this year award!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Igbosmoker:
that's why I think Leo MESSI should ignore his dinner invitation, he looks like monitoring spirit with heart of jealousy
Ronaldo is a heartless fellow!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2019
justbusy:
Ronaldo is a heartless fellow!
It has not come to that please...

Cristiano is the most grateful player in the world..

There is nothing Heartless in him...

Just that, he thrives on competition..

Who doesn't??

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Download and watch the ceremony on your phone now using YouTube download manager (YTD Pro).

https://m.apkpure.com/ytd-pro/com.gah_bree_el.ytdpro

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2019
jaxxy:
Messi doesn’t deserve it not after shameful Barca loss to Liverpool. FIFA has lost it.
Messi was a poor defender in that match grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by solmusdesigns: 12:03am On Sep 24, 2019
eni4real:
Here, he is staring at the guy that destroyed his record in England

31 EPL goals slashed by Salah... He scored 32!!

42 total goals slashed by Salah... . He scored 44!

Salah holds that record for most EPL and total goals in a season now...

Ronaldo Aldo was looking at him as something special.. I think Ronaldo always appreciate good things.. Even if that person is not really as good as him overall!!

Unfurtunately for Sallah, later that Night he got a bloody injury at a night were his glory would have been at its peak...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by phyllumtopilla: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

I love this guy, he's a typical example of "hardwork beats talent".

Messi may be naturally gifted, but this guy is a Trojan horse.

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

To all those castigating him, if you work half as hard as this guy works, you won't have the time to throw shades at other people going about their businesses!

They said "everybody lives 15mins in a different time zone", but this guy has been on a different time zone for 15yrs.

Some of you all throwing shades at him don't even have a working wall clock.

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.

PEACE
. I actually agree with the fact that your guy has achieved so much with hardworking. That's actually a great deal and should be sung to the high heavens but SELFISHNESS AND INORDINATE AMBITION isn't to be celebrated too....I have a lot of respect for Ronaldo though I don't like some things about him.

Ronaldo actually ranks equal to Messi but his quest for glory makes him selfish and extremely jealous....that doesn't apply to Messi. Messi appears unaware of any competition but this other guys blatantly displays "competition with Messi" on his head like women do their wares.

Singing his own praise and alluding all success to himself alone is not modesty. Humility, selflessness and team play has given the 'WORLD BEST' his preside of place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by BarryLondon007(m): 12:07am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

I love this guy, he's a typical example of "hardwork beats talent".

Messi may be naturally gifted, but this guy is a Trojan horse.

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

To all those castigating him, if you work half as hard as this guy works, you won't have the time to throw shades at other people going about their businesses!

They said "everybody lives 15mins in a different time zone", but this guy has been on a different time zone for 15yrs.

Some of you all throwing shades at him don't even have a working wall clock.

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.

PEACE
Story story

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Accept defeat and congratulate your boss

Nonsense and BBNaija

Lol no mind am, instead of a simple congratulation message to messi

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Unfurtunately for Sallah, later that Night he got a bloody injury at a night were his glory would have been at its peak...
Sergio Ramos ruined his best season!!!
Ruthless!!! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Bahddo(m): 12:13am On Sep 24, 2019
He didn't lose it to Messi. He never stood a chance. Only Van Dijk stood a chance. Unfortunately for him, Messi was phenomenal last season.

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Nonsense and BBNaija
He will COMMIT SUICIDE soon.
Doesn't he know that SOCCER GODS have always come from SOUTH AMERICA..??
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by ultramayor: 12:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Hustle oo so you won't be giving motivation speech when your mate is winning award

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2019
babajay109:
``After night comes day'' ..... ,ofcourse that's the law of nature but wait..., Ronaldo, i sense some bitterness in your tone, are you talking to FIFA, you should congratulate Messi ,
Stop this nonsense: Ronaldo is not on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by phyllumtopilla: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Gartol:
so far the jealousy his pushing him to be a better footballer and a better person I think it is welcomed. It can be harnessed and used as a stepping stone to achieve greatness rather than trying to bring your fellow man down. Channel the jealousy spirit to proof to the world you have a point to make...
Jealousy can never push you to do good. Healthy competition pushes and can motivate you to excel but jealousy is inordinate.

Rinaldo's problem is outdoing Messi while the latter plies his trade as if Ronaldo is not there. Being motivated is not bad but when life's ambition is centred around being better than a particular person danger looms. It can lead to depression!!

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Lamasta:
Ronaldo the legend lives on
...no Longer your GOAT abiiii

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Gartol(m): 12:20am On Sep 24, 2019
phyllumtopilla:
Jealousy can never push you to do good. Healthy competition pushes and can motivate you to excel but jealousy is inordinate.

Rinaldo's problem is outdoing Messi while the latter plies his trade as if Ronaldo is not there. Being motivated is not bad but when life's ambition is centred around being better than a particular person danger looms. It can lead to depression!!
I never said jealousy should be your main motive for striving hard. All I was just trying to say is rather than trying to bring your fellow man down it is better you work harder and try to be a better person yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Ceoking6: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2019
phyllumtopilla:
. I actually agree with the fact that your guy has achieved so much with hardworking. That's actually a great deal and should be sung to the high heavens but SELFISHNESS AND INORDINATE AMBITION isn't to be celebrated too....I have a lot of respect for Ronaldo though I don't like some things about him.

Ronaldo actually ranks equal to Messi but his quest for glory makes him selfish and extremely jealous....that doesn't apply to Messi. Messi appears unaware of any competition but this other guys blatantly displays "competition with Messi" on his head like women do their wares.

Singing his own praise and alluding all success to himself alone is not modesty. Humility, selflessness and team play has given the 'WORLD BEST' his preside of place.
messi and Rinaldo are not mates na, OK remove goals which they both have in excess, now think slowly who makes football an art, a fiasco, to you, talks to football, which player do you always anticipate his glorious touches, which player runs into a defense of 6 players and wiks the ball magically from them

Only one goat does things effortlessly with football he doesn't need gym

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by officialfysh(m): 12:24am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Nonsense and BBNaija
It’s obvious that you don’t have sense
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by presleYzzi(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2019
phyllumtopilla:

Bro, never forget that the media exaggerates a lot, while Ronaldo may actually be a very ambitious human, but never forget that the media always add spices to whichever news they spread!

Modified; if both of them were calm individuals, the rivalry wouldn't be this fun!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by realstars: 12:29am On Sep 24, 2019
Wawu
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by PopeFlatino(m): 12:29am On Sep 24, 2019
Someone said Ronaldo should appeal at d tribunal grin

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Glad Messi got his award today. Giving Van Dijk the Ballon D'Or was a joke like stealing the Award from CR7 to give Modric.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football / OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.