Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (85151 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United / Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by macof(m): 1:51am On Sep 24, 2019
kingkakaone:
I think the media created this Messi Ronaldo rivalry to this level.

So Ronaldo cannot say anything again without it being related to Messi abi?

Messi is also an incredible person who may be shy of this media battles.

The guy even ignored journalists before the event.
He seems to be tired of same questions everyday.

You get it.

Media likes a good fight
And people can be easily caught up in the media fake fight
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by therajah: 1:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Cr7 is the true definition of messi...most people can't stand this and it makes them feel good to make him feel he isn't worth it

This man is an example of what hardwork and dedication does..he is confident of him self and ready to rake on challenges. Messi doesn't deserve that award..let him keep fooling him self with awards

Take aspirin 2-2-2
Pcm 4-4-4
Fansidar 3-3-3-3
Ibrupofen 2-2-2
All for 21 days..

Rest well n take a lot of water. No more alcohol.
U shld be fine..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by olisaEze(m): 1:54am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

I love this guy, he's a typical example of "hardwork beats talent".

Messi may be naturally gifted, but this guy is a Trojan horse.

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

To all those castigating him, if you work half as hard as this guy works, you won't have the time to throw shades at other people going about their businesses!

They said "everybody lives 15mins in a different time zone", but this guy has been on a different time zone for 15yrs.

Some of you all throwing shades at him don't even have a working wall clock.

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.

PEACE

Best comment Nairaland world wide since this crazy media rivalry was born! You’ve got my respect bro... cool

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 24, 2019
thunderbabs:
Ode... If award don dey pain am for head, e no dey difficult to notice. undecided

hajajajajajajaaj cheesy cheesy

he never stood a chance. he knows he doesnt even deserve to be in top 3.

what i think hurts him is that Messi won it. He would have preferred van dijk.

Wicked somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Originalsly: 2:33am On Sep 24, 2019
What is cryptic about his post?...I see absolutely no coded reference to Messi.... bloggers hoping to blow with garbage.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by toprealman: 3:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Still don't understand why he didn't make best 11 tbh.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Toks2008(m): 3:49am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Accept defeat and congratulate your boss

Nonsense and BBNaija

Serious pride walahi..

He can never measure up to Messi
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by jaxxy(m): 3:52am On Sep 24, 2019
eni4real:
Messi was a poor defender in that match grin grin

Not one single goal. Imagine
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by educhigo: 3:54am On Sep 24, 2019
all fifa awards is only for spanish players,ronaldo and other league players can't win any award until they come to spanish league.cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Stevechoko45: 4:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Please we all should be realistic in what we say this Ronaldo guy has been robbed so many times even when Messi never deserved this award he was given it and last years modric robbed everything from him is no fair naaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by freemi(m): 4:23am On Sep 24, 2019
cr7 was robbed.. Pure jealousy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by lastempero: 4:29am On Sep 24, 2019
I dont care about their skill or statistics but one thing is sure, messi is a sports man while Ronaldo is a sore loser.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by alexvatt(m): 4:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Ronaldo is a very good player, but Messi is the favourite.

U can't make urself a king.

If Ronaldo had not left the Real Madrid, he would have won. Football is a team game. U need ur team mates to be successful.

LESSON LEARNED: At times, Don't leave ur comfort zone.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by bluefilm: 4:46am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
[s]Pride will kill this one

Nonsense and BBNaija[/s]

As if you understood even a single word from that post. undecided

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Aiyk2333: 5:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Igbosmoker:
that's why I think Leo MESSI should ignore his dinner invitation, he looks like monitoring spirit with heart of jealousy

ur just a jobless fan. go get a life cuz they won't give u nothing.. this guys are cool together.. it's u guys that keep creating nonexistent enemity between them

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Aiyk2333: 5:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Bambambiglo:
Who is Ronaldo where messi is? Nonsense.

It is all the fake hyping that is making him feel special. mtchew

Comparing Rinaldo to messi is like comparing iheanacho to Zinadine Zidan angry
see ur spelling... shows you don't even have sense, u need no reply

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Dipsong: 5:16am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Nonsense and BBNaija

No mind am , him matter with messi dey like wizkid and davido one works very hard d other get grace
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Hugo7(m): 5:17am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Nonsense and BBNaija
What is this one saying?...mtsheww

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by henryhemon(m): 5:17am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

To all those castigating him, if you work half as hard as this guy works, you won't have the time to throw shades at other people going about their businesses!

They said "everybody lives 15mins in a different time zone", but this guy has been on a different time zone for 15yrs.

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.

PEACE

I see you re leaving in the past and filled with jealousy for Messi saying south Americans don't last long yet you re a fan of Ronaldinho.

Messi is on another level n class from anyother footballer alive. I love Henry,Ronaldinho even them played with Messi and will tell you he is the one that raise the bar very high and others follow

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Tflex01: 5:21am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.[\b]

[b]PEACE

You must be my age mate. grin
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by femi4: 5:27am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Nonsense and BBNaija
He has a bitter soul
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Hilbertrudolf(m): 5:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Cr7 is the true definition of messi...most people can't stand this and it makes them feel good to make him feel he isn't worth it

This man is an example of what hardwork and dedication does..he is confident of him self and ready to rake on challenges. Messi doesn't deserve that award..let him keep fooling him self with awards
Are you saying Messi doesn’t work hard? He just wakes up and play ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by jboycrb(m): 5:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Bambambiglo:
Who is Ronaldo where messi is? Nonsense.

It is all the fake hyping that is making him feel special. mtchew

Comparing Rinaldo to messi is like comparing iheanacho to Zinadine Zidan angry

That is why you are bambambiglo. CR7 is a great achiever ,pls let ur messi come and play in EPL and from there to Serial A.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by rolams(m): 5:41am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Nonsense and BBNaija

What pride did you notice from this statement? What a pity! you can't differentiate between word of encouragement and pride. Keep your hatred within yourself after all, he doesn't know you exist.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by uthlaw: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

PEACE
if not that football now for marketing purposes....Messi would won the award 10times, messi is not in competition with your penaldo but is your tap in best player that is after leo....if you really knows what real football is I don't need to tell you who is better.... telling us if not for who messi glory will not last!
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:45am On Sep 24, 2019
reportminds:
Cristiano Ronaldo updates his Instagram account with a cryptic message after The Best FIFA Men's Player snub.

'Patience and persistence are two characteristics that differentiate the professional from the amateur.' writes Ronaldo.

'Everything that is big today has started small. You can't do everything, but do everything you can to make your dreams come true.'

'And keep in mind that after night always comes dawn.'

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/09/ronaldo-reacts-after-losing-fifa-best.html

is diz why nairaland theme now looks like the 100# iya ologi gave me yesterday!?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by uthlaw: 5:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Mustsucceed:

this one blind ooo...is ur penaldo and tap in player that deserve the award....if not that football has turned into something else....a player who wait for penalty and tap in goals will win world best!
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by stevups(m): 5:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Motivational speaker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) / 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.