Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (85154 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United / Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2019
jaxxy:

Not one single goal. Imagine
He must score in all games..

No player in the history of football score in all games...

You forgot the number 9 that did not score in the UCL for 4 years!!!

Or the multimillion players that are invisible in both legs!!

Leo can't be the defender, the midfielder and the striker at the same time at all time...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by PabloAndreas(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
Lamasta:

Messi fans una like to compete sha, aba.

Ronaldo voted for young guys una turn am to competition that why didn't he voted Messi in return abi them use Ronaldo do una?

Messi has won the FIFA BEST AWARD may una move on now grin
what exactly are you saying

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Lamasta(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
...no Longer your GOAT abiiii
Still a G.O.A.T
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2019
eni4real:
He must score in all games..

No player in the history of football score in all games...

You forgot the number 9 that did not score in the UCL for 4 years!!!

Or the multimillion players that are invisible in both legs!!

Leo can't be the defender, the midfielder and the striker at the same time at all time...

He didn’t do his job in that match period. Nobody said he’s a defender or midfielder. He was lacking along with Suarez. It was a crucial match which shud have been won easily.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by shogsman(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2019
drizslim:
Make him go tribunals o

Tho I see him winning ballon d'or to balance the rivalry

Does dat mean Fifa never tire for cr7/Lm10 Era

Neymar, Mbappe, Hazard step forward,
The time is now or never

Are you high or did you just woke up from a year long coma
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by anigbajumo(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2019
owila4luv:
the award is for 2017/2018, not for 2018/2019 dat is still on, you see yourself? between me and you who is a weed smoker now? mr dundy Messi ass licker

U dey craze,world cup of 2018 has gone for good and the award was given to modric,wat nonsense are u saying... Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Bambambiglo: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Aiyk2333:

see ur spelling... shows you don't even have sense, u need no reply

Na your papa no get sense to born slowpoke like you.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by GhostWisperer: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:

You're sentimentally bigoted, and I don't engage in insults disguised as arguments!
okay. grin
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Ceoking6: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2019
phyllumtopilla:
Jealousy can never push you to do good. Healthy competition pushes and can motivate you to excel but jealousy is inordinate.

Rinaldo's problem is outdoing Messi while the latter plies his trade as if Ronaldo is not there. Being motivated is not bad but when life's ambition is centred around being better than a particular person danger looms. It can lead to depression!!
They say jealously is the last class to attend b4 been a witch
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2019
jaxxy:

He didn’t do his job in that match period. Nobody said he’s a defender or midfielder. He was lacking along with Suarez. It was a crucial match which shud have been won easily.
His job is to score in all games!! Well done!!!

When Sergio Ramos scored in 2014 final, nobody said anything about the striker ooo

When Puyol scorer in World cup semi final, nobody said anything about the striker oo

When Benzema scored in both semi final and final of 2018 UCL, nobody blamed the key player oo

It is not possible to score in all games especially when you are already involved in 74 goals of the team and has always been the one carrying the team and covers the Coach poor tactical decisions...

100 million+ worth of players in the squad are not just there to earn, they should score too..

Origi and Gini don't have the same worth and they delivered Liverpool...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by renewable1(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2019
Oga calm down

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by lapazi(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Tuoyofelix:
One behavior of successful people is that they keep moving forward they don't stay down when beaten. Proud of you Cr7

The fact that he didnt honor the event says alot about his personality!
#Pride
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Mryacks: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

I love this guy, he's a typical example of "hardwork beats talent".

Messi may be naturally gifted, but this guy is a Trojan horse.

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

To all those castigating him, if you work half as hard as this guy works, you won't have the time to throw shades at other people going about their businesses!

They said "everybody lives 15mins in a different time zone", but this guy has been on a different time zone for 15yrs.

Some of you all throwing shades at him don't even have a working wall clock.

Modified: I have not told you that Ronaldo is better than messi, or vice versa, I'm just saying that if you hold very strong opinions about who is better, that you perceive it as indisputable, then you shouldn't go about ranting about it on every thread and posts that messi and Ronaldo is mentioned!

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.

PEACE

I agree with you...and I'm a fan of RONALDO da Lima and THIERRY Henry!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Jowizzy10(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
sirlop:

Fifa award is a shame
Tell me how Modric deserved it last year pls

Very simple.. Same trophies Cr7 won, Modric did the same.. Modric guided his team to the world cup final.. Another feat Cr7 couldn't achieve with Portugal.. Besides, If Cr7 was still at Madrid, he would have won.. He left where everyone was playing for him to Juve to deceive himself in disguise he wants a new challenge rather he was running from the shadows of Messi in La Liga

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by PapaAdanna: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Not deserving by MESSI jooh
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Perfectbeing(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2019
biggerboyc:

How happy will you be if you are in a school and you carry Second but the guy that carry first only use 1 mark pass you

On July 20, 1969, Armstrong and Apollo 11 Lunar Module (LM) pilot Buzz Aldrin became the first people to land on the Moon. Buzz Aldrin was just a few second later than Neil Armstrong to land on the moon but because he wasn't the first, he isn't really known...

In conclusion, the first is always the first

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by bobolaga: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Let speak the truth,Mercy is Bacelona foot ball star not world star,why Christian Ronaldo is world best, not one club star,either you like it or not,those guys are Jealous of Ronaldo,that is why in the history of football world best like Lucan Mudric can not be seen as world best after the world cup,imagine.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by sirlop(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jowizzy10:

Very simple.. Same trophies Cr7 won, Modric did the same.. Modric guided his team to the world cup final.. Another feat Cr7 couldn't achieve with Portugal.. Besides, If Cr7 was still at Madrid, he would have won.. He left where everyone was playing for him to Juve to deceive himself in disguise he wants a new challenge rather he was running from the shadows of Messi in La Liga
Your reasoning baffles me. I have nothing to say. If fifa were consistent. Now tell me why Sneider didn’t win it in 2010 since it was a world cup year. Coming to last year. Why did Modric win it. Pls post his stats for us to see. This is an individual award for Crying out loud and it’s should be awarded to the most outstanding player. Messi deserves it this year, likewise Ronaldo last year.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by udbyron1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Accept defeat and congratulate your boss

Nonsense and BBNaija
Has messsy ever congratulated him??.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by IamCharles123: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Igbosmoker:
that's why I think Leo MESSI should ignore his dinner invitation, he looks like monitoring spirit with heart of jealousy
Some u have never met b4, yet u clam to know what's in his heart. Nigerians are dumb, seriously.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by ugosinachyy19: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
reportminds:
Cristiano Ronaldo updates his Instagram account with a cryptic message after The Best FIFA Men's Player snub.

'Patience and persistence are two characteristics that differentiate the professional from the amateur.' writes Ronaldo.

'Everything that is big today has started small. You can't do everything, but do everything you can to make your dreams come true.'

'And keep in mind that after night always comes dawn.'

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/09/ronaldo-reacts-after-losing-fifa-best.html

E PAIN AM. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by KingTom(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
stephenqueen:
Messi has turned fraudnaldo to a motivational speaker, is my God not great? grin
This guy post this thing true true grin
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hilbertrudolf:

Are you saying Messi doesn’t work hard? He just wakes up and play ?

The whole team is build around messi ..u know this and we all do.CR7 is independent ..let him move from Barcelona to other challenges .rubbish .dwarf ode oshi..with is hair cut like one dirty bird
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
ugosinachyy19:
E PAIN AM. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What makes u assume his post is about that shot devil?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by stephenqueen: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
KingTom:
This guy post this thing true true grin

Egbon mi you no as e be na grin
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Ronline(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
PabloAndreas:
If given the chance this guy won't hesitate to shoot MESSI in the face
YES...
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by NairalandAngel(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Stats do not lie...Messi is better than Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 25, 2019
HBB1:

Messi will bring his own food (inside food flask) and water.

Hhahaaha.

Guy, wehtin sef? You too get bad maut. cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by theNOISEmaker: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Accept defeat and congratulate your boss

Nonsense and BBNaija
Pride kill you there.. Has the dwarf ever congratulates him on any award?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Jowizzy10(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
sirlop:

Your reasoning baffles me. I have nothing to say. If fifa were consistent. Now tell me why Sneider didn’t win it in 2010 since it was a world cup year. Coming to last year. Why did Modric win it. Pls post his stats for us to see. This is an individual award for Crying out loud and it’s should be awarded to the most outstanding player. Messi deserves it this year, likewise Ronaldo last year.

See how confused you've become. You still haven't answered my question. You're crying over Ballon d'or which is not related to the topic. We can as well say ibrahimovic is better than Cr7 coz he has played in more leagues
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by QueenDianaSch: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
Welcome to Pent TV ���
We offer you the following
✅ Latest gists �
✅ Celebrity News �
✅ News on Football ⚽, Politics� etc.
✅ Adult Content �
✅ Giveaways prizes �
✅ Comedy �

Click on this link to join
https:///2348150292167?text=Hello%2C%20my%20name%20is%20______%20I%20would%20like%20to%20join.%20Pls%20save%20it%20as%20Pent%20TV%F0%9F%94%9E%F0%9F%92%AF%F0%9F%8E%A7

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) / 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.