Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (85153 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United / Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by HBB1(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2019
owila4luv:
the ojoro in fifa is too much! every normal person knows messi don't deserve this award cos he did nothing other than winning laliga. Ronaldo: Back to back 3times champion league, won serie a, with his new team, achieved more in world cup than messi, won an international trophy for his country within same period, of which messi never came second in any international competition, fifa is crazy!

Pls, can you re-read what you just wrote?

Iz not making sense.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by TruthHurts100: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Accept defeat and congratulate your boss

Nonsense and BBNaija

He doesn't know you exist sir.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Chingykay77(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Tuoyofelix:
One behavior of successful people is that they keep moving forward they don't stay down when beaten. Proud of you Cr7
God bless you bro.................some will na pride how is that pride
he has won 5 of it shey make he use build house?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Because you don dey seat on chair wey ghet Pillow,we no go hear word again
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by mercyviv(f): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Eyah, I feel for him! Its not easy to wear your best suit, the best tie, best cologne, best shoe and best hair spray but still gets the back seats
If it were to be Africa, we could only link it to village people at work!! grin
Sorry Ronaldo, we feel your plight!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by gbemigavictor(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2019
KingOfAmebo:
The notable difference between Messi and Ronaldo is that one will rant always while the other would let his football do the talking, the older one acts like a child while the younger one acts mature.

Football is not tennis were individual glory is all that counts, in football you need a TEAM to help you achieve greatness, you can't do it all by yourself... Sometimes, Ronaldo thinks he alone without teammates can play the round leather game. Messi plays for the team thats why he has more and more assists, Messi is a team player while Ronaldo is NOT.

Ronaldo is competing with Messi while Messi is competing with himself... That's the clear difference.

Argue with your keyboard if you think otherwise.

Spilling rubbish with confidence.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by bluecircle470: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Nonsense and BBNaija

I am 100% sure you don’t understand what he wrote and meant and that’s why you pen down rubbish. You’re not intelligent Lazy youth
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Nonsense and BBNaija

You ARE MUMU man...which pride....you don't even understand English sef....I shame for you
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Na why for this Man-child

First he refuses to attend, then he cant congratulate the winner, now he is posting gilbrish, Oga Ronaldo abeg follow Atiku enter Supreme Court

Reminds me of all this bitter ex Girlfriends disturbing Social media with phony motivational qoutes

Make de guy no go turn to terrorist because of messi o.
Ronaldo worked twice harder than messi to become a legend still he couldn't beat messi with all the hard work.
I think mercy is a god.
When two best meet there is always a better best.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by fish23(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2019
Obviously you are a BBNaija fan, not a football fan both players have done an incredible things,
We just have our preference. Check Ronaldo numbers for 17/18 but it was giving to Modric. So what do you have to say about that? They making their money you are getting likes here. grin

taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Nonsense and BBNaija

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Ceejayink: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

I love this guy, he's a typical example of "hardwork beats talent".

Messi may be naturally gifted, but this guy is a Trojan horse.

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

To all those castigating him, if you work half as hard as this guy works, you won't have the time to throw shades at other people going about their businesses!

They said "everybody lives 15mins in a different time zone", but this guy has been on a different time zone for 15yrs.

Some of you all throwing shades at him don't even have a working wall clock.

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.

PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by TLION(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Chronicgenius:

I swear to God!.The funny thing is,Messi doesnt see Ronaldo as a competition....What a funny world.
. Well done sir
Oga wey Dey read Messi mind
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Foodforthought: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Igbosmoker:
that's why I think Leo MESSI should ignore his dinner invitation, he looks like monitoring spirit with heart of jealousy
Pls stick to their football. Stop imagining weird things. You people are behaving strangely tbh.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by retake89(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Na why for this Man-child

First he refuses to attend, then he cant congratulate the winner, now he is posting gilbrish, Oga Ronaldo abeg follow Atiku enter Supreme Court

Reminds me of all this bitter ex Girlfriends disturbing Social media with phony motivational qoutes

Why u dey talk rubbish? Pep wey dem nominate attend ? Try get sense
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Foodforthought: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2019
zimdante:

Make de guy no go turn to terrorist because of messi o.
Ronaldo worked twice harder than messi to become a legend still he couldn't beat messi with all the hard work.
I think mercy is a god.
When two best meet there is always a better best.
Every man with his own opinion. Paint and decorate it any how you want, your opinion is still your opinion. My opinion is different but I respect yours.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by davidyoung940(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2019
nawa for all this Messi's wailers ooooo...
some of you guys don't know the difference between Ballon d'or and Fifa Men's award, chai...
Ronaldo claimed the Best FIFA Men's Player award in 2016 and 2017 before finishing second to Luka Modric last year. Messi only clinched one while Ronaldo has two.. ignorance is a disease oooo
Ballon d'or is next year biko!

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by ropostic007(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

I love this guy, he's a typical example of "hardwork beats talent".

Messi may be naturally gifted, but this guy is a Trojan horse.

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

To all those castigating him, if you work half as hard as this guy works, you won't have the time to throw shades at other people going about their businesses!

They said "everybody lives 15mins in a different time zone", but this guy has been on a different time zone for 15yrs.

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.

PEACE

I don't even see anything BAD in what Cr7 said � there... na we fans dey carry wahala for heads.
Did he mention Messi in that post?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by asamaigho(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
abeg why he no dey do dat hard work for his Country, we are all deceiving ourself because we all know who the winner is.

Even FiFa Nah Scam

MESSI HAS TAKEN HIS COUNTRY TO WORLD CUP FINAL...LET RONALDO DO SAME.
SORRY PENALDO.
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by MCKAY82(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Cr7 is the true definition of messi...most people can't stand this and it makes them feel good to make him feel he isn't worth it

This man is an example of what hardwork and dedication does..he is confident of him self and ready to rake on challenges. Messi doesn't deserve that award..let him keep fooling him self with awards
.. mumu talk
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by anigbajumo(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2019
sirlop:

Fifa award is a shame
Tell me how Modric deserved it last year pls

It is obvious, can u pls tell me the outstanding player in world cup??
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by TopNotchdecor(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Oga kill yourself ...
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by anigbajumo(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2019
I
owila4luv:
the ojoro in fifa is too much! every normal person knows messi don't deserve this award cos he did nothing other than winning laliga. Ronaldo: Back to back 3times champion league, won serie a, with his new team, achieved more in world cup than messi, won an international trophy for his country within same period, of which messi never came second in any international competition, fifa is crazy!

You smoke weed,u are comparing his achievement of 2017/2018 to win 2018/2019 Award.He won nothing last season except serial A and glorified friendly match that he never played till semi final,thanks to benaldo silver.You wan compared him with messi that won European golden boot across Europe and UCL highest goal scorer, scroll down and see urself unclad...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by anigbajumo(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2019
davidyoung940:
nawa for all this Messi's wailers ooooo...
some of you guys don't know the difference between Ballon d'or and Fifa Men's award, chai...
Ronaldo claimed the Best FIFA Men's Player award in 2016 and 2017 before finishing second to Luka Modric last year. Messi only clinched one while Ronaldo has two.. ignorance is a disease oooo
Ballon d'or is next year biko!

Na u be mumu,go to FIFA website and cry more.If you don't knw something u shut up or do research.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by presleYzzi(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Ceejayink post=82511657][/quote]

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by presleYzzi(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2019
bonnyhope:

If you are not a fan of Messi & Cr7, then you don't know football

Very bravado of you quoting someone who doesn't know football!

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by West2019(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Let him go tribunal if that should be the case
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by presleYzzi(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2019
ebuclassic18:

Depends on when you began to pay attention to these guys have u ever take time to evaluate their performance individually,have you seen the way they score and assist on goal,those that voted are not blind like us that is always sentimental messi deserve the awards

I didn't dispute messi deserving the award or not, I'm just here to clear the air on those blasting Ronaldo. undecided
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by richie240: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by presleYzzi(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2019
mysteryman2014:

Your thoughts resonate with me.���

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by presleYzzi(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=richie240 post=82512914][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by presleYzzi(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2019
ropostic007:

I don't even see anything BAD in what Cr7 said � there... na we fans dey carry wahala for heads.
Did he mention Messi in that post?

Baba the thing no tire you? undecided
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by presleYzzi(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2019
asamaigho:

MESSI WORKS HARDY THAN RONALDO EVEN WITH TALENTS
CHECK HEATMAPS AND SEE

ITS A HUGE ERROR TO SAY RONALDO IS A HARD WORKER THAN MESSI

RONALDO D BOX 18WORKER

Never in my comment did I in any way compare those two, my comment clearly indicates that Ronaldo deserves some accolades, even if you feel messi is better!

I am not a bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) / 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.