Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (85175 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United / Salah’s Move To Juventus: Ronaldo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by owila4luv(m): 5:51am On Sep 24, 2019
the ojoro in fifa is too much! every normal person knows messi don't deserve this award cos he did nothing other than winning laliga. Ronaldo: Back to back 3times champion league, won serie a, with his new team, achieved more in world cup than messi, won an international trophy for his country within same period, of which messi never came second in any international competition, fifa is crazy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by GhostWisperer: 5:53am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

I love this guy, he's a typical example of "hardwork beats talent".

Messi may be naturally gifted, but this guy is a Trojan horse.

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

To all those castigating him, if you work half as hard as this guy works, you won't have the time to throw shades at other people going about their businesses!

They said "everybody lives 15mins in a different time zone", but this guy has been on a different time zone for 15yrs.

Some of you all throwing shades at him don't even have a working wall clock.

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.

PEACE
you have the same disease as Ronaldo.

Please all public figure: politicians, musicians, sportsmen, comedians are open to praise and criticism because they are public figure.

One doesn't have to be hardworking or successful to criticize them. They are public figures so people renew thier DStv subs. and go to stadium and beer pubs to watch them. And their opinions will be made known.

You're sentimentally starstruck and foolish in your reasoning.

And yes, Ronaldo has serious personality problems, goddamn his hardwork. The dude is as envious as a hoe and evil. No wonder majority of his teammates from England and Madrid has nothing good to say about him.

He shunned the event because he knew he'd lose and instead of congratulating his opponent as mature people do, he takes to social media to do coded self-hyping and motivational post like a category A emo-bitch.

Was it not same fool few days ago as saying to the press he deserved to lead in the award? What professional football player does that? He loves the press and limelight (like a teenager loves Facebook) more than football itself.

Shame!

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Godwin2am(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2019
IM GETTING JEALOUS DONT WANT TO SEE YOU WIN ANY MEDALS, IM GETTING JEALOUS ALREADY,
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by malakaimoscondo: 6:01am On Sep 24, 2019
OBTMOS:
This guys award was given to Modric last year
100% correct, all the stat prove he was far ahead Luna ,but luka still receive the award
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by starbright4real(m): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by asamaigho(m): 6:09am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

To all those castigating him, if you work half as hard as this guy works, you won't have the time to throw shades at other people going about their businesses!

They said "everybody lives 15mins in a different time zone", but this guy has been on a different time zone for 15yrs.

Before you come throwing shades at me, I'm a strong fan of Z. Zidan seconded by Ronaldinho, and not these two.

PEACE

MESSI WORKS HARDY THAN RONALDO EVEN WITH TALENTS
CHECK HEATMAPS AND SEE

ITS A HUGE ERROR TO SAY RONALDO IS A HARD WORKER THAN MESSI

RONALDO D BOX 18WORKER
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by mysteryman2014: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

PEACE

Your thoughts resonate with me.���

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by oluwasegun007(m): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Igbosmoker:
that's why I think Leo MESSI should ignore his dinner invitation, he looks like monitoring spirit with heart of jealousy

Shey he wan poison am no...
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by oluwasegun007(m): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Igbosmoker:
that's why I think Leo MESSI should ignore his dinner invitation, he looks like monitoring spirit with heart of jealousy

Shey he wan poison am no... grin
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by ebuclassic18(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

If Ronaldo wasn't in the picture, Messi wouldn't
have stayed in the lime light this long, as south Americans don't last too long in the scene before being overthrown!

PEACE
Depends on when you began to pay attention to these guys have u ever take time to evaluate their performance individually,have you seen the way they score and assist on goal,those that voted are not blind like us that is always sentimental messi deserve the awards

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by bonnyhope: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

PEACE
If you are not a fan of Messi & Cr7, then you don't know football

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Seunnzy(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2019
I'm a fan of Messi but pls give CR7 a breathing space what if he wasn't talking about Messi..
y'all keep causing rift with useless news

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by bonnyhope: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2019
reportminds:
Cristiano Ronaldo updates his Instagram account with a cryptic message after The Best FIFA Men's Player snub.

'Patience and persistence are two characteristics that differentiate the professional from the amateur.' writes Ronaldo.

'Everything that is big today has started small. You can't do everything, but do everything you can to make your dreams come true.'

'And keep in mind that after night always comes dawn.'

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/09/ronaldo-reacts-after-losing-fifa-best.html

Words mehn!!!
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by sirlop(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2019
anigbajumo:
E pain am say e no fit catch messi again,VAR is now available to checkmate offside goals in UCL...
Fifa award is a shame
Tell me how Modric deserved it last year pls
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by kense88: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2019
reportminds:
Cristiano Ronaldo updates his Instagram account with a cryptic message after The Best FIFA Men's Player snub.

'Patience and persistence are two characteristics that differentiate the professional from the amateur.' writes Ronaldo.

'Everything that is big today has started small. You can't do everything, but do everything you can to make your dreams come true.'

'And keep in mind that after night always comes dawn.'

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/09/ronaldo-reacts-after-losing-fifa-best.html

Such quotes keeps me motivated. Cr7 is still a legend. Coming from a messi die hard fan
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by ShakaZullu(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Unfurtunately for Sallah, later that Night he got a bloody injury at a night were his glory would have been at its peak...
[/s]
shut up
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by ShakaZullu(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Na why for this Man-child

First he refuses to attend, then he cant congratulate the winner, now he is posting gilbrish, Oga Ronaldo abeg follow Atiku enter Supreme Court

Reminds me of all this bitter ex Girlfriends disturbing Social media with phony motivational qoutes

[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Minjim: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2019
One simple question, what did Messi do this year to win this award?
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Accept defeat and congratulate your boss

Nonsense and BBNaija
what do u even knw about Football self
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Minjim:
One simple question, what did Messi do this year to win this award?
the thing surprise me Oh
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Minjim: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2019
sirlop:

Fifa award is a shame
Tell me how Modric deserved it last year pls

I understood why Modric won last year, he was instrumental his country brilliant outing in the world Cup and his role in Real Madrid.
But Messi, what did he achieved this year?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by HBB1(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Kalixx:

He likely had a plan when he invited Messi for dinner. To poison Messi.

Hin think say Messi no sabi hin plan. cheesy

Messi will bring his own food (inside food flask) and water.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2019
asamaigho:

MESSI WORKS HARDY THAN RONALDO EVEN WITH TALENTS
CHECK HEATMAPS AND SEE

ITS A HUGE ERROR TO SAY RONALDO IS A HARD WORKER THAN MESSI

RONALDO D BOX 18WORKER
abeg why he no dey do dat hard work for his Country, we are all deceiving ourself because we all know who the winner is.

Even FiFa Nah Scam
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by olagbola45(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Cr7 is the true definition of messi...most people can't stand this and it makes them feel good to make him feel he isn't worth it

This man is an example of what hardwork and dedication does..he is confident of him self and ready to rake on challenges. Messi doesn't deserve that award..let him keep fooling him self with awards

Top scorer CL ✔
Top scorer La liga ✔
European top scorer ✔
La liga Assist Leader ✔
European Assist Leader
La Liga winner ✔

Individually he had the best performances last season.

#SMOKE NO WEED BRO NOT GOOD FOR YOUR BODY....HAVE A NICE MORNING

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Gideoniteprime4: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Bambambiglo:
Who is Ronaldo where messi is? Nonsense.

It is all the fake hyping that is making him feel special. mtchew

Comparing Rinaldo to messi is like comparing iheanacho to Zinadine Zidan angry
What is this one say? undecided
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Proffdada: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Pride will kill this one

Accept defeat and congratulate your boss

Nonsense and BBNaija
his pride nor reach Zlatan own grin

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by olagbola45(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Minjim:

I understood why Modric won last year, he was instrumental his country brilliant outing in the world Cup and his role in Real Madrid.
But Messi, what did he achieved this year?

Smoke lesser weed bro....if you don't know Messi achievement you got to ask or Google search pls first tell me wot did Ronaldo achieve dis year pls mind you juve already winning d league b4 he came oooo and for d hype nations league let me shock you it was just a friendly sir not even recognise my fifa man and more your Ronaldo is not d highest goal scorer in d league so what did your rinaldo achieve tell me and as for Messi his achievement follow thus

Top scorer CL ✔
Top scorer La liga ✔
European top scorer ✔
La liga Assist Leader ✔
European Assist Leader
La Liga winner ✔

Individually he had the best performances last season.

Bro cry no more and smoke lesser weed #good mornin undecided

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Gideoniteprime4: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2019
biggerboyc:

How happy will you be if you are in a school and you carry Second but the guy that carry first only use 1 mark pass you
I dunno?
Welll i'll be mad at my teacher not my classmate
Remember, don't hate the player. Hate the game! cool
Re: Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi by Proffdada: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Cr7 is the true definition of messi...most people can't stand this and it makes them feel good to make him feel he isn't worth it

This man is an example of what hardwork and dedication does..he is confident of him self and ready to rake on challenges. Messi doesn't deserve that award..let him keep fooling him self with awards
the award is not for hardworking player. It's for best player tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) / 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.