Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? (3363 Views)

I Did Not Believe There Is Ghost Till My Brother Son Die At There School / From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Pls describe what Jebus looks like
is it not better you see Him with your own eyes?
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT DELUDED NONSENSE
What you wrote above is not only VERY stoopid but also VERY deluded... but don't worry, I expect nothing less from brainless brainwashed follow follow unintelligent sheep...as if i need to use anything PHYSICAL to confirm that your imaginary god ain't, or use anything REAL to confirm that your imaginary god aint. Arrant stoopidity!

You sound as deluded as the imaginary BS god you are talking about.
Please don't dodge YOUR COMMON SENSE QUESTIONS my friend. Provide me with answers so that we can proceed.

As a common sense fan can you please answer these questions;

1. God is imaginary according to you but is common sense imaginary or not, that is can we see it, describe it or touch it?

2. Can you describe your own common sense?

3. On what basis can you justify that your common sense is accurate?

God bless.

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:

Looooooool.
The way some nairaland atheists accuse Every Christians as mentally deranged is alarming.

Counter what I have written with logical reasons instead of hopping up and down this thread like a wounded grasshopper.

Where exactly does one starts to counter meaningless gibberish?

So what available evidences did you used to clarify that the woman you called your mother is truly your mother?

She loved me dearly (she is late) and would sacrifice her all for me
She was always there whenever I needed her
I could see, touch, feel and hear her
I had so many features I could observe, see and compare, that looked like me
She told me directly she was my other
She raised me and housed me

Oga, I didint just believe she was my mum.. I knew it.

I am sorry u don't even know ur mother, u just believe.

give me the evidences that says she is your mother. Is that not simple enough?

Read above

The Man Jesus Christ, Creation, Morality, Evil, etc are evidences that God is real and not imaginary.

Seriously... The man Jesus christ is a Jewish myth just like Mohammed for Islam but u think they are deluded. Creaton story is an unproven myth, morality is a man made concept, evil is a human act, how excactly did evil prove God pls.

Nevertheless I can give you guidelines on ways to see Him and how He looks like if you are not satisfied with the evidences as stated above.

God bless.
U can't give me anything... U have not assured me that u can with ur statements

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Please don't dodge YOUR COMMON SENSE QUESTIONS my friend. Provide me with answers so that we can proceed.

1. God is imaginary according to you but is common sense imaginary or not, that is can we see it, describe it or touch it?

God bless.

ARRANT DELUDED NONSENSE
Your are unintelligent and a waste of time (as usual with brainless follow-follow sheep)

Again, as if i need to use anything PHYSICAL to confirm that your imaginary god ain't physical, or use anything REAL to confirm that your imaginary god aint real.

That is as stoopid as saying that i need to bring something physical/real (instead of common sense) to discredit the fact that pigs can fly. Arrant stoopidity!

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Of course people like you made Him so.

OK...
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:

Just say u can't... All these ur play play is beginning to sound childish

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 1:16am On Sep 27, 2019
CaveAdullam:

Yes but I'll like to know what he looks like so I know what to expect
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 5:43am On Sep 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes but I'll like to know what he looks like so I know what to expect
If you demand narrations first about many things you do, you will agree with me that you won't have achieved enough, you headed straight without turning left or right looking for a companion. Dear Sharon let the search for the Lord Jesus Christ also be the same.

Since you are so eager to see His face why not just ask for the guidelines so that you can travel fast to see Him.

Good morning.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 5:46am On Sep 27, 2019
frank317:

Just say u can't... All these ur play play is beginning to sound childish
Are you trying to force words outta my mouth Mr Frank?
If you want to see Him why not ask for the guidelines?

Good morning.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 5:56am On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT DELUDED NONSENSE
Your are unintelligent and a waste of time (as usual with brainless follow-follow sheep)

Again, as if i need to use anything PHYSICAL to confirm that your imaginary god ain't physical, or use anything REAL to confirm that your imaginary god aint real.

That is as stoopid as saying that i need to bring something physical/real (instead of common sense) to discredit the fact that pigs can fly. Arrant stoopidity!

hahahhahahhahahahahaha..........looooooooool

I thought it was "common" but as it is now is as if COMMON SENSE IS NOT AS COMMON AS YOU HAVE THOUGHT........ Looooooooool

Oga all this subtle techniques will not work. Prove to me "common sense" Mr man and if you can't go seek for your friends help. Here are the questions again dude.

Good morning.

God bless.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 6:29am On Sep 27, 2019
frank317:

Where exactly does one starts to counter meaningless gibberish?
Just tell me you can't or they are way long beyond your intelligence and understanding Mr Frank.

frank317:
She loved me dearly (she is late) and would sacrifice her all for me
She was always there whenever I needed her
I could see, touch, feel and hear her
I had so many features I could observe, see and compare, that looked like me
She told me directly she was my other
She raised me and housed me

Oga, I didint just believe she was my mum.. I knew it.

I am sorry u don't even know ur mother, u just believe.

Read above
Ouch! I am very sorry for the demise of your mum. May her soul rest in peace.

Mr Frank your evidences cannot be proved. They are mere "feelings" you had for your "assumed" mother so therefore are not logical enough to be consider true. A stepmother/foster mother can act same and vice-versa with a step son/foster son.

frank317:
Seriously... The man Jesus christ is a Jewish myth just like Mohammed for Islam but u think they are deluded. Creaton story is an unproven myth, morality is a man made concept, evil is a human act, how excactly die evil. Prove God pls.
i guess;

1. Thallus (CA. AD 5-60) was also a myth,

2. Tacitus (AD 56-CA. 177) was also a myth,

3. Mara Bar-Serapion (AD 70- unknown) was also a myth,

4. Phlegon (AD 80-140) was also a myth.

Loooooooooooooooooool

If creation is an unproven myth from both Christians and scientists then what is your own explanation dude?

Morality you say is a man-made concept, then what is the metric for measuring morality and evil?

frank317:
U can't give me anything... U have not assured me that u can with ur statements
You will have it only if you will open your heart Mr Frank.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2019
These are true not intelligent questions.. It just shows u do not understand the concepts but I Wil try to answer

CaveAdullam:

You can't be asking if common sense is imaginary or not. What's that? Common sense is a concept used to explain a dorm of reasoning. If i put one ball in a box and put another.. Knowing that there are to boxes is what we call common sense. I know religion makes grown arse men think like kids but stop embarrassing urself... Common sense is a word used to describe a type of reasoning. Stop comparing ur God to common sense and show ur God is not imaginary. God and common sense are two different concepts.

[quote]
I have told u what common sense is and given u an example. People do not have their own common sense. Common sense is an allocation of reasoning to understand or explain things around us. Common sense is not a thing. He ca not be describing it to u, u only recognize it when he applies it. Telling u God is imaginary was born out of common sense, why? Because he has never ever been seen or heard from. All we have are people making things up and calling it God yet they cannot substantiate what they call God.

[quote]

Good morning.

God bless.
Yes it can be justified by giving other reasons...
- God has never been seen or heard from
- People make up different stories and call it God
- People really want God to exist so that life can look meaningful to them so they make him up
- many people have been found to be lying about what they say about God
- God exists only in the head of believers
- no one has explained what God is with proves
- God has never been proven

What other justification do u need to apply common sense and say God does not exist?

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2019
frank317:
[s]These are true not intelligent questions.. It just shows u do not understand the concepts but I Wil try to answer

You can't be asking if common sense is imaginary or not. What's that? Common sense is a concept used to explain a dorm of reasoning. If i put one ball in a box and put another.. Knowing that there are to boxes is what we call common sense. I know religion makes grown arse men think like kids but stop embarrassing urself... Common sense is a word used to describe a type of reasoning. Stop comparing ur God to common sense and show ur God is not imaginary. God and common sense are two different concepts.[/s]

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by hahn(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:
I believe in God 10000 percent
But I just cant understand why some human beings doubt God or the supernatural

Well, the atheists are here, tell them something to convince them

Here is mine:

I have seen a tree that, contractors would fell and the next day, it would be right standing, defying science and natural law
Hope this can convince atheists

Drop yours

Chai! See lie!

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2019
frank317:
These are true not intelligent questions.. It just shows u do not understand the concepts but I Wil try to answer

You can't be asking if common sense is imaginary or not. What's that? Common sense is a concept used to explain a dorm of reasoning. If i put one ball in a box and put another.. Knowing that there are to boxes is what we call common sense. I know religion makes grown arse men think like kids but stop embarrassing urself... Common sense is a word used to describe a type of reasoning. Stop comparing ur God to common sense and show ur God is not imaginary. God and common sense are two different concepts.

Bro don't waste your time with that dude, that's exactly how these unintelligent brainless people think.

Who in his right mind would ask if common sense is imaginary (or real), since that's the tool we use to know that their imaginary god aint real?!

Sadly, the majority of xtians reason like that, that's why it's so easy to brainwash them.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2019
CaveAdullam:
If you demand narrations first about many things you do, you will agree with me that you won't have achieved enough, you headed straight without turning left or right looking for a companion. Dear Sharon let the search for the Lord Jesus Christ also be the same.

Since you are so eager to see His face why not just ask for the guidelines so that you can travel fast to see Him.

Good morning.

Lol. You don't have an answer

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2019
African atheists are joke. Maybe that is why seun decided to go solo. I haven't seen any atheists offline though.

I live in Omi Apata axis in Ibadan. If you know this area quite well, you will testify to the fact that husbands are found of laying Magun down for their wives to avoid promiscuity. And I have witness a victim tumbling after contracting this deadly charm from a housewife live. Yes, Thunderbolt.

Please atheists should have their own organisation offline. Let the world know you. Don't go hiding and come to rant online.

It is pure ignorance. If you want to know the truth, you will dig for it. Stop digging online for fallacy. Go offline and seek.

Atheist in Ibadan should pm me. Let us embark on a spiritual journey.

Please don't quote me or else you want to tell me to check my mail.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
XploreLife:
African atheists are joke. Maybe that is why seun decided to go solo. I haven't seen any atheists offline though.

I live in Omi Apata axis in Ibadan. If you know this area quite well, you will testify to the fact that husbands are found of laying Magun down for their wives to avoid promiscuity. And I have witness a victim tumbling after contracting this deadly charm from a housewife live. Yes, Thunderbolt.

Please atheists should have their own organisation offline. Let the world know you. Don't go hiding and come to rant online.

It is pure ignorant. If you want to know the truth, you will dig for it. Stop digging online for fallacy. Go offline and seek.

Atheist in Ibadan should pm me. Lemme take you on a spiritual journey.

We atheist have our own organisation, it's called A BRAIN... and as soon as you start using your brain, anyone can join such organisation.

As for your juju BS story.... how is this relevant to the issue at hand?!

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

We atheist have our own organisation, it's called A BRAIN... and as soon as you start using your brain, anyone can join such organisation.

As for your juju BS story.... how is this relevant to the issue at hand?!

You can't see the relevance? Okay, go and be playing.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2019
XploreLife:

You can't see the relevance? Okay, go and be playing.

What does this juju story got to do with xtians and their imaginary god? Furthermore, no xtians believes in juju since their imaginary God forbids it. So I don't really understand why you brought this juju story to this issue.

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

What does this juju story got to do with xtians and their imaginary god? Furthermore, no xtians believes in juju since their imaginary God forbids it. So I don't really understand why you brought this juju story to this issue.

Since you are finding it hard to see the relevance. Let me help you a bit.

Juju - Supernatural
God - Supernaural

Xtains condemed Juju and gods not because it is not real but because they believe theirs has greater benefit and power, that is why they pray against Oshos and Ajes.

Now if you can confirm that Juju is real then you are no longer an atheist which bring us back to the purpose of this thread "anything to convince an atheist".

Pm me let us dig together offline.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol. You don't have an answer
Or you are scared of the guidelines.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2019
XploreLife:

Since you are finding it hard to see the relevance. Let me help you a bit.

Juju - Supernatural
God - Supernaural

Xtains condemed Juju and gods not because it is not real but because they believe theirs has greater benefit and power, that is why they pray against Oshos and Ajes.

Now if you can confirm that Juju is real then you are no longer an atheist which bring us back to the purpose of this thread "anything to convince an atheist".

Pm me let us dig together offline.

A) supernatural or just magicians?! You mean to say that all them magicians (David Copperfield, Criss angel, David Blaine etc) can be compared to your imaginary god too?!

B) you must be new to this thread as I don't believe in the nonsense called juju... to me it is as rubbish as xtianity. Juju ko, Harry Potter ni!
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

A) supernatural or just magicians?! You mean to say that all them magicians (David Copperfield, Criss angel, David Blaine etc) can be compared to your imaginary god too?!

B) you must be new to this thread as I don't believe in the nonsense called juju... to me it is as rubbish as xtianity. Juju ko, Harry Potter ni!

Keep ranting, your fingers are you strength.

Now stay off my quote. Take care.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2019
XploreLife:

Keep ranting, your fingers BRAIN is your strength.

Now stay off my quote. Take care.

FIXED

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Or you are scared of the guidelines.

You are the one scared to tell me Jesus appearnce

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
1Sharon:

You are the one scared to tell me Jesus appearnce
Awiite if you say so.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 28, 2019
I was involved in a ghastly motor accident last month, prior to that, it was shown to me in a dream two weeks earlier, already forgotten about the dream then the accident happened. I lost consciousness at the scene but regained my life while being rushed to the hospital. It can only be God. Atheists are difficult to convince just like religion fanatics. Once had one as a friend, a young Prof, so nice and down to earth..we kept debating about God until I gave up on him.
My advice; Don't try so hard to convince anyone, just live a life that reflects what Christianity is really about.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2019
destinyy23:
I was involved in a ghastly motor accident last month, prior to that, it was shown to me in a dream two weeks earlier, already forgotten about the dream then the accident happened. I lost consciousness at the scene but regained my life while being rushed to the hospital. It can only be God. Atheists are difficult to convince just like religion fanatics. Once had one as a friend, a young Prof, so nice and down to earth..we kept debating about God until I gave up on him.
My advice; Don't try so hard to convince anyone, just live a life that reflects what Christianity is really about.

It can't only be God anything. People get accident everyday. Some die, some survive. Some had had dreams about it, some felt strange about something prior the accident.

Life has always been like that, God cannot be saving u only for u today to still die tomorrow. God cannot be saving u and not saving others who probably are more important in this world than u.

Oga when ur time to die reach, u will surely die. GOD or not... People die.

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2019
frank317:

It can't only be God anything. People get accident everyday. Some die, some survive. Some had had dreams about it, some felt strange about something prior the accident.

Life has always been like that, God cannot be saving u only for u today to still die tomorrow. God cannot be saving u and not saving others who probably are more important in this world than u.

Oga when ur time to die reach, u will surely die. GOD or not... People die.
Oh..really? Such instances do exist, atheists survive accidents too but in my own case, I choose to attribute it to God. I have no power of my own to save life or foresee events before they occur. Severally, I've dreamt and it manifested in reality. Man is a more spiritual being than physical, that's my opinion. You can believe what pleases you. Good morning and have a beautiful day ahead.

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2019
destinyy23:
Oh..really? Such instances do exist, atheists survive accidents too but in my own case, I choose to attribute it to God. I have no power of my own to save life or foresee events before they occur. Severally, I've dreamt and it manifested in reality. Man is a more spiritual being than physical, that's my opinion. You can believe what pleases you. Good morning and have a beautiful day ahead.

Choosing to attribute ur survival to God or even stone or cow is not the issue. The issue is, how do we prove it is actually God that saved us.
Did he tell u? What's the rational behind saving u and not saving those who are unfortunate to die in such circumstance? Can u explain out why and if its actually God that saved u?

U don't need to have power to save ur life before u survive an accident... All u need is be lucky that all variable are in place that can ensure u are saved.. E.g a good driver or not be in the place where u could actually get severely hit.

Bringing God into the equation only makes it more complex that even ur mind cannot handle. U bring in God like u know it all but when u are asked questions u start running round and round.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by orisa37: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
The Atheist is on his own.

God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! / Stop Arguing With Atheists / Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83