Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? (3362 Views)

I Did Not Believe There Is Ghost Till My Brother Son Die At There School / From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MJBOLT: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2019
what a dumb analogy comparing common sense with your imaginary god,unlike your god we can actually see common sense although not in a physical body because it's has to do with how well a person can think.examples of how we can see common sense

students preparing for exams is COMMON SENSE,saving part of your salary in the bank every month is COMMON SENSE,seeing a doctor when you are ill is COMMON SENSE etc

cc mrbrownjay1

[s]
CaveAdullam:
Please don't dodge YOUR COMMON SENSE QUESTIONS my friend. Provide me with answers so that we can proceed.

As a common sense fan can you please answer these questions;

1. God is imaginary according to you but is common sense imaginary or not, that is can we see it, describe it or touch it?

2. Can you describe your own common sense?

3. On what basis can you justify that your common sense is accurate?

Thanks.

God bless.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2019
XploreLife:
African atheists are joke. Maybe that is why seun decided to go solo. I haven't seen any atheists offline though.

I live in Omi Apata axis in Ibadan. If you know this area quite well, you will testify to the fact that husbands are found of laying Magun down for their wives to avoid promiscuity. And I have witness a victim tumbling after contracting this deadly charm from a housewife live. Yes, Thunderbolt.

Please atheists should have their own organisation offline. Let the world know you. Don't go hiding and come to rant online.

It is pure ignorance. If you want to know the truth, you will dig for it. Stop digging online for fallacy. Go offline and seek.

Atheist in Ibadan should pm me. Let us embark on a spiritual journey.

Please don't quote me or else you want to tell me to check my mail.

So you witnessed a lady caught during adultery? You witnessed the guy on top of her ?

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2019
destinyy23:
I was involved in a ghastly motor accident last month, prior to that, it was shown to me in a dream two weeks earlier, already forgotten about the dream then the accident happened. I lost consciousness at the scene but regained my life while being rushed to the hospital. It can only be God. Atheists are difficult to convince just like religion fanatics. Once had one as a friend, a young Prof, so nice and down to earth..we kept debating about God until I gave up on him.
My advice; Don't try so hard to convince anyone, just live a life that reflects what Christianity is really about.

Do you realise how insensitive you sound?

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2019
1Sharon:

So you witnessed a lady caught during adultery? You witnessed the guy on top of her ?
I witnessed a man somersaulted to his death as a result of contracting magun from a married woman
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by orunto27: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Nothing. And the Atheist will soon see Nothing
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2019
XploreLife:

I witnessed a man somersaulted to his death as a result of contracting magun from a married woman

He committed suicide?

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2019
1Sharon:

He committed suicide?

Yes under the influence of the charm.

He rolled towards the ground three times and his bell got swollen before he gave up the ghost.

This is very common in yoruba land.

Atheist should hook up please. I don't have strength to be dragging online. It leads nowhere.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2019
XploreLife:

Yes under the influence of the charm.

He rolled towards the ground three times and his bell got swollen before he gave up the ghost.

This is very common in yoruba land.

Atheist should hook up please. I don't have strength to be dragging online. It leads nowhere.

You witnessed this or did a 3rd party tell you?
How do you know he slept with someones wife?

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
what a dumb analogy comparing common sense with your imaginary god, unlike your god we can actually see common sense although not in a physical body because it's has to do with how well a person can think.[/b]examples of how we can see common sense

students preparing for exams is COMMON SENSE,saving part of your salary in the bank every month is COMMON SENSE,seeing a doctor when you are ill is COMMON SENSE etc

cc mrbrownjay1

[s][/s]
did you even notice your conflicting statement?

[b]unlike your god we can actually see common sense although not in a physical body because it's has to do with how well a person can think.

Quote me when you have something more reasonable to share.

Good morning.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MJBOLT: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2019
of course run away that's what you guys do when logic exposes your ignorance

CaveAdullam:
did you even notice your conflicting statement?

Quote me when you have something more reasonable to share.

Good morning.

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2019
WE DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE THERE'S A GOD. WE NEED TO "KNOW".
YOU ALSO DON'T HAVE TO TELL US ANYTHING. THIS GOD SHOULD BE ABLE TO SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

THAT YOU SPEND DECADES TO MILLENNIA RECRUITING YOUNG MINDS, AND TRYING TO SEDUCE UNBELIEVERS INTO JOINING YOUR RELIGION IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT THERE'S NO GOD ABOVE. IF THERE WAS, HE WOULD SURELY MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN WITHOUT ANYBODY'S HELP.

REMEMBER WHEN THE ONLY WAY OF SPREADING THE GOSPEL WAS BY RAPE, MURDER AND FORCEFUL CONVERSION OF PEOPLE. THIS DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THE PLAN OF A GENUINE GOD OF LOVE. IT'S THE ATTEMPT OF MEN TO CAGE OTHER MEN AND HAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE THINKING IN ONE DIRECTION.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by OtemAtum: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2019
XploreLife:
African atheists are joke. Maybe that is why seun decided to go solo. I haven't seen any atheists offline though.

I live in Omi Apata axis in Ibadan. If you know this area quite well, you will testify to the fact that husbands are found of laying Magun down for their wives to avoid promiscuity. And I have witness a victim tumbling after contracting this deadly charm from a housewife live. Yes, Thunderbolt.

Please atheists should have their own organisation offline. Let the world know you. Don't go hiding and come to rant online.

It is pure ignorance. If you want to know the truth, you will dig for it. Stop digging online for fallacy. Go offline and seek.

Atheist in Ibadan should pm me. Let us embark on a spiritual journey.

Please don't quote me or else you want to tell me to check my mail.
Did the tumbling man die?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by OtemAtum: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2019
XploreLife:

You're sounding like a herbalist trying to market his brand to me. Hmm

1 Like

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

NOBODY can see this imaginary "god"... a confused deranged person would always make up BS to claim that their imagination is actually real.

They get a lucky event in their lives, like anybody else (atheist included) and they will claim "god" did it...... they win the lotto, it's their imaginary "god" responsible (even though atheist also win the lottery).... they escape injury (like atheist also do) and they will claim it was "god"who saved them.

It's a mental disorder.
The twisted thing is that when bad things happen to them, they claim it's the devil
Like where was their God when evil was befalling them?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2019
1Sharon:

Do you realise how insensitive you sound?
No. Maybe you explain how you mean.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
You're sounding like a herbalist trying to market his brand to me. Hmm
You are sounding like someone who is scared of getting jazzed. Lol
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2019
1Sharon:

You witnessed this or did a 3rd party tell you? How do you know he slept with someones wife?
Do more research on Magun. You ain't no yoruba?
Ehya
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
Did the tumbling man die?

Mtcheew all this lame questions tire me.

You guys should find time and come down here. Let us settle things. You will never remain an atheist.

Please come. And when you coming, take along with you a police. Mek you no go think say person go harm you.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
XploreLife:

You guys should find time and come down here. Let us settle things. You will never remain an atheist.

Please come. And when you coming, take along with you a police. Mek you no go think say person go harm you.
Their strength lies in their keypad so don't expect them to take this challenge. And as you must know only few are atheist from birth, majority of them are apostates who once believe in God but got disappointed along the way because Him God don't walk or work according to the will of man, but work with men when their will tallies with His own perfect will.

They can only feast on Christlike Christians who will always yearn for their redemption and not revenge. They cannot try same with traditional worshipers who are into the deep things of Satan because it is a journey of no going back. They know this but yet keep on blabbing.

Atheistic arguments has really strengthened my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and everyday I continually launch into the religion of Christianity in order to ascertain the THE REAL TRUTH for myself and others.

Everyone cannot agree on the same thing but the truth will definitely prove itself someday. Until then, let the atheistic movements keep wailing till the PERFECT TRUTH reveals itself.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
CaveAdullam.

Ignorance is killing them.

Truth be told, variation in religions make thing hard in the world today.

I am from a muslim background yes. But there are many thing to question in every scriptures. I would have become an atheist but why have i not become one. I have witnessed hot jazz before my brother. Something that cannot be logically explained. That is why I maintain being a deist even though my mind has given up on my religion.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ogun nbe ... Charm is real. And it is beyond logic. I have seen it before. If you don't believe it is either you come and witness what I saw or keep ranting
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by OtemAtum: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
XploreLife:

You are sounding like someone who is scared of getting jazzed. Lol
I've met several herbalists in real life who make mouth a lot. I found out eventually that they are just other 'hungryman size' kind of people, trying to do everything for their belly. They always ask me to provide money for sacrifice first before they can perform anything. It always ends there, because me I cannor coman go and contribute into the tithe and offering box of a herbalist. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by OtemAtum: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
XploreLife:

Send the address of your destination and phone number to me at Otem2016@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
To say Christians run from logic when it exposes their ignorance will remain a false statement until we know the BENCHMARK FOR ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE AND THE SOURCE OF THIS KNOWLEDGE.
If you say it is a man made concept why not allow every man live according to his own will or are men different?
MJBOLT:
what a dumb analogy comparing common sense with your imaginary god,unlike your god we can actually see common sense although not in a physical body because it's has to do with how well a person can think.
1. As we can see common sense but not in a physical body so also we can see God but not in a physical body until the end time.

MJBOLT:
examples of how we can see common sense

students preparing for exams is COMMON SENSE,saving part of your salary in the bank every month is COMMON SENSE,seeing a doctor when you are ill is COMMON SENSE etc[/b]
prove that God exist is;
1. The man Jesus Christ: The man Jesus Christ was God in man, He was seen, felt and touch unlike common sense that can only be seen but not in the physical body. There are many historical books to prove this fact aside the Holy Bible.

2. Morality: God was/is the giver of moral codes not man. So in order to justify what is good or wrong we must see things from His own point of view.

If morality is a man made concept then it will be injustice for Mr A(police) to accuse Mr B(criminal) of a crime he truly committed because men are equal and all men were not considered when this law was made, their character and their emotions were not also considered.

3. Creations: The blue sky, the oceans, rivers, mountains are His handy work. Nothing falls from the sky, everything has a maker.

Does GOD HAVE A MAKER?

If GOD has a maker then the maker also has a maker and so on. He is self-existent. This is the limit our brains can go.

Don't argue with Christians that the Bible is mere fallacy, argue with the Editors and Authors of the dictionary why the WORDS GOD AND INFINITY IS INCLUDED IN THE DICTIONARY.

4. Name: what does not exist does not have a name. If GOD is a name for a Supreme being, then definitely, He exists. If you are against this fact you can please enlighten us on things that doesn't exists but have name(s)

5. The Bible: My main point of emphasis here in the midst of many will be EVIL. Who allows killing/genocide, rape, war etc and still takes glory for it.
1. Why did God not hid these evil from the eyes of future generations?. In fact He even went as far to place a curse upon anybody who will alter, add or subtract from His words regardless of the evil and seeming contradictions.

2. If the Bible or the gospel was a conspiracy theory why has men allowed themselves to be persecuted for it?

Brother, we can have a healthy discussion and learn from both sides as we wait for the PERFECT TRUTH TO REVEAL ITSELF only if we avoid insults.

Thanks.

God bless.

cc mrbrownjay1

[s][/s][/quote]
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by XploreLife(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
OtemAtum:

Send the address of your destination and phone number to me at Otem2016@gmail.com. Thanks
Acknowledged
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MJBOLT: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
another pile of incoherent rubbish,

1.there is no proof of jesus existence except in a book written by romans

2.god is the giver of moral codes yet he drowned innocent babies and has carried out multiple genocide and his book supports rape,slavery.

3.the sky or the earth is not proof of your god existence,there are 3000 gods,any one of them could have created the universe,earth.

4.what a dumb point grin thanos,harry potter,superman etc all have names,so they exist

5.which bible,the one filled with contradictions and lies,the same bible that claimed the earth is flat.

I have already shown how common sense can be seen,do the same for your imaginary confused god and spare us another rubbish post.

[s]
CaveAdullam:
To say Christians run from logic when it exposes their ignorance will remain a false statement until we know the BENCHMARK FOR ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE AND THE SOURCE OF THIS KNOWLEDGE.
If you say it is a man made concept why not allow every man live according to his own will or are men different? 1. As we can see common sense but not in a physical body so also we can see God but not in a physical body until the end time.

prove that God exist is;
1. The man Jesus Christ: The man Jesus Christ was God in man, He was seen, felt and touch unlike common sense that can only be seen but not in the physical body. There are many historical books to prove this fact aside the Holy Bible.

2. Morality: God was/is the giver of moral codes not man. So in order to justify what is good or wrong we must see things from His own point of view.

If morality is a man made concept then it will be injustice for Mr A(police) to accuse Mr B(criminal) of a crime he truly committed because men are equal and all men were not considered when this law was made, their character and their emotions were not also considered.

3. Creations: The blue sky, the oceans, rivers, mountains are His handy work. Nothing falls from the sky, everything has a maker.

Does GOD HAVE A MAKER?

If GOD has a maker then the maker also has a maker and so on. He is self-existent. This is the limit our brains can go.

Don't argue with Christians that the Bible is mere fallacy, argue with the Editors and Authors of the dictionary why the WORDS GOD AND INFINITY IS INCLUDED IN THE DICTIONARY.

4. Name: what does not exist does not have a name. If GOD is a name for a Supreme being, then definitely, He exists. If you are against this fact you can please enlighten us on things that doesn't exists but have name(s)

5. The Bible: My main point of emphasis here in the midst of many will be EVIL. Who allows killing/genocide, rape, war etc and still takes glory for it.
1. Why did God not hid these evil from the eyes of future generations?. In fact He even went as far to place a curse upon anybody who will alter, add or subtract from His words regardless of the evil and seeming contradictions.

2. If the Bible or the gospel was a conspiracy theory why has men allowed themselves to be persecuted for it?

Brother, we can have a healthy discussion and learn from both sides as we wait for the PERFECT TRUTH TO REVEAL ITSELF only if we avoid insults.

Thanks.

God bless.

cc mrbrownjay1[/i][/right][/color]
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
[s]another pile of incoherent rubbish,

1.there is no proof of jesus existence except in a book written by romans

2.god is the giver of moral codes yet he drowned innocent babies and has carried out multiple genocide and his book supports rape,slavery.

3.the sky or the earth is not proof of your god existence,there are 3000 gods,any one of them could have created the universe,earth.

4.what a dumb point grin thanos,harry potter,superman etc all have names,so they exist

5.which bible,the one filled with contradictions and lies,the same bible that claimed the earth is flat.

I have already shown how common sense can be seen,do the same for your imaginary confused god and spare us another rubbish post.
[/s]

[s][/s]
and the loop continues.

Mtcheeeeew
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
NeededGist:

The twisted thing is that when bad things happen to them, they claim it's the devil
Like where was their God when evil was befalling them?

That's how they brainwash gullible people... anything wrong in this world is the work of the devil, and anything good/positive/great is automatically the work of their imaginary nonsense BS god.

And the only person that can save you from evil is that imaginary ghost in the clouds who btw, is perfect in every way possible (apart from finances, so he needs your money every sundays)

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MJBOLT: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
as expected he has nothing to say grin

[s]
CaveAdullam:
and the loop continues.

Mtcheeeeew
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
what a dumb analogy comparing common sense with your imaginary god,unlike your god we can actually see common sense although not in a physical body because it's has to do with how well a person can think.examples of how we can see common sense

cc mrbrownjay1

[s][/s]

Bro, sadly we all know that these xtians never make any sense when having this discussion... and it is so obvious this brotha is lacking in the brain dept when he compared their imaginary God to common sense.

They are the perfect candidates to be brainwashed every Sunday into handing over their hard earned cash.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
[i]as expected he has nothing to say grin
[/i]

[s][/s]
go and sit down baby atheist.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
XploreLife:

Do more research on Magun. You ain't no yoruba?

Ehya

You are a LIAR. You just made up a story

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! / Stop Arguing With Atheists / Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.