Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? (3353 Views)

I Did Not Believe There Is Ghost Till My Brother Son Die At There School / From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:
I believe in God 10000 percent
But I just cant understand why some human beings doubt God or the supernatural

Well, the atheists are here, tell them something to convince them

Here is mine:

I have seen a tree that, contractors would fell and the next day, it would be right standing, defying science and natural law
Hope this can convince atheists

Drop yours
The truth is that the best way to talk the atheists into believing that there is God is not by talking to atheists themselves, but talking to God who created the atheists and yielding ourselves completely to His Will. For God is the one that has the cure to the disease, and it is His Spirit.

Just one thing that His Spirit would say to the atheists either by Words or by Works and they would not be able to gainsay or resist it.

So that's what we should focus on more rather than speaking to the atheists by ourselves.

God be with you.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by theNOISEmaker: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Here is mine:

I have seen a tree that, contractors would fell and the next day, it would be right standing, defying science and natural law

Drop yours
is it a church tree? angry
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

What if you see the man himself?
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
malvisguy212:
I have seen Jesus two times, He told me He love me.

When we ask you to describe him now, you'll start stammering

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

What if you see the man himself?

Which man exactly are you talking about.... bozo the clown, Harry Potter or Homer Simpson?
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by malvisguy212: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

When we ask you to describe him now, you'll start stammering
its okay. you don't have to believe me. good to see you again
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Which man exactly are you talking about.... bozo the clown, Harry Potter or Homer Simpson?

I meant God lol.

Youd have no choice, if you see him but to believe.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

I meant God lol.

Youd have no choice, if you see him but to believe.

Again, only a very deranged person would see an IMAGINARY being created in their mind. A person can believe in whatever they want, but claiming to "see" it is not only false but also complete NONSENSE.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Again, only a very deranged person would see an IMAGINARY being. A person can believe in whatever they want, but claiming to "see" it is not only false but also complete NONSENSE.

Ok. I'm just saying, if you saw him you'd have no choice but to believe.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Ok. I'm just saying, if you saw him you'd have no choice but to believe.

NOBODY can see this imaginary "god"... a confused deranged person would always make up BS to claim that their imagination is actually real.

They get a lucky event in their lives, like anybody else (atheist included) and they will claim "god" did it...... they win the lotto, it's their imaginary "god" responsible (even though atheist also win the lottery).... they escape injury (like atheist also do) and they will claim it was "god"who saved them.

It's a mental disorder.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 1:00am On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

NOBODY can see this imaginary "god"... a confused deranged person would always make up BS to claim that their imagination is actually real.

They get a lucky event in their lives, like anybody else (atheist included) and they will claim "god" did it...... they win the lotto, it's their imaginary God responsible (even though atheist also win the lottery).... they escape injury (like atheist also do) and they will claim it was "god"who saved them.

It's a mental disorder.

Ok. Have you read this thread? Some xtians have claimed to see Him
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:12am On Sep 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Ok. Have you read this thread? Some xtians have claimed to see Him

...but of course they have, because as I pointed out earlier, it's a MENTAL DISORDER...just like a mad person believes that their delusional visions are real OR crazy people that believe that juju is real.

If you brainwash someone hard enough, they will/can believe ANYTHING under the moon

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 1:40am On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

...but of course they have, because as I pointed out earlier, it's a MENTAL DISORDER...just like a mad person believes that their delusional visions are real OR crazy people that believe that juju is real.

If you brainwash someone hard enough, they will/can believe ANYTHING under the moon

Savage grin
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So you have been brainwashed hard enough to believe that there are 26 letters of the English alphabets; nothing more, nothing less and nothing else,

So you have been brainwashed hard enough to believe that water has 2 molecules of hydrogen and 1 molecule of oxygen even when I'm very sure you have not carried out this experiment to really buttress or ascertain this fact,

So you have been brainwashed hard enough to believe that the woman you called your mother is true even when you have not carried out any DNA test.

Can't you now see the whole world is full of mentally deranged people?

By the way what is the METRIC FOR MEASURING WHAT IS TRUE OR FALSE?

I just dey laff you here oga.

Bring it on.

Good morning.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

They get a lucky event in their lives, like anybody else (atheist included) and they will claim "god" did it...... they win the lotto, it's their imaginary "god" responsible (even though atheist also win the lottery).... they escape injury (like atheist also do) and they will claim it was "god"who saved them.

It's a mental disorder.
Imaginary god you say. Looooooooool

Are you not guilty of the same mental foolishness?

Which of the cosmological scientists witnessed the Big Bang process or is it just imaginary?

Did Charles Darwin witnessed how apes really evolved to humans or was he just imaginary about the origin of species?

Lol
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Imaginary god you say. Looooooooool

Are you not guilty of the same mental foolishness?

Which of the cosmological scientists witnessed the Big Bang process or is it just imaginary?

Did Charles Darwin witnessed how apes really evolved to humans or was he just imaginary about the origin of species?

Lol

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
We are talking of today while you are talking about BS that happened millions of years ago.

I guess you witnessed Adam and Eve eating an apple who turned into a snake abi?
You witnessed noah' s ark too right?
What about the 10 commandments?

Bro, stick to the issue, we are talking about TODAY, not some.ancient BS that nobody can prove.

CaveAdullam:
So you have been brainwashed hard enough to believe that there are 26 letters of the English alphabets; nothing more, nothing less and nothing else,

So you have been brainwashed hard enough to believe that water has 2 molecules of hydrogen and 1 molecule of oxygen even when I'm very sure you have not carried out this experiment to really buttress or ascertain this fact,

So you have been brainwashed hard enough to believe that the woman you called your mother is true even when you have not carried out any DNA test.

Bring it on.

Good morning.

Bro, I am very sorry that THE truth has hurt you that much, to the point where you suddenly wrote the above gibberish rubbish. You are truly mentally deranged if you want to claim that your BS God is real and that you can actually see it. MENTALLY DERANGED!

but hey, let me give you follow-follow sheep the benefit of the doubt and why don't you tell us all how that God of yours look like (since you deranged people have seen him/it)? Does he have blond hair and blue eyes or is he black with a jerry curl? Skinny? Fat? Floating on clouds or appearing in your dreams?! By all.means, enlighten us all

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
We are talking of today while you are talking about BS that happened millions of years ago.
With all sense of humility I beg your pardon, what are we talking of today?

MrBrownJay1:
I guess you witnessed Adam and Eve eating an apple who turned into a snake abi?
You witnessed noah' s ark too right?
What about the 10 commandments?
Inasmuch it is connected to the God of the Bible, I have no element of doubt whether ancient or modern.

MrBrownJay1:
Bro, stick to the issue, we are talking about TODAY, not some.ancient BS that nobody can prove.
I guess this will include ancient stories of the Big Bang and Evolution because none can prove it.

MrBrownJay1:
Bro, I am very sorry that THE truth has hurt you that much, to the point where you suddenly wrote the above gibberish rubbish. You are truly mentally deranged if you want to claim that your BS God is real and that you can actually see it. MENTALLY DERANGED!
To believe in an imaginary god is gibberish and rubbish but to believe in imaginary Evolution and Big Bang is a thing worthy of praise right?

Does this not look hypocritical of you?

And I ask you again for the second time WHAT IS THE METRIC FOR MEASURING TRUTH/FALSE?

MrBrownJay1:
but hey, let me give you follow-follow sheep the benefit of the doubt and why don't you tell us all how that God of yours look like (since you deranged people have seen him/it)? Does he have blond hair and blue eyes or is he black with a jerry curl? Skinny? Fat? Floating on clouds or appearing in your dreams?! By all.means, enlighten us all
I won't tell you how He looks like, but you can see Him with your eyes in order to clarify your doubts. So do you want to see the Lord Jesus Christ with your own eyes? Yes or No.

If your answer is yes I will give you the guidelines on how to go about it and if No don't bother me about it again.

My bad, I have problem deciphering acronyms and you can help me by explaining or spelling your words in full as we proceed.

So shall we?
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
With all sense of humility I beg your pardon, what are we talking of today?

We are talking of people who TODAY say they have seen jesus/god or Harry Potter.

I guess this will include ancient stories of the Big Bang and Evolution because none can prove it.

And that's why you will never hear me confirm, with deluded proof, that it happened...

To believe in an imaginary god is gibberish and rubbish but to believe in imaginary Evolution and Big Bang is a thing worthy of praise right?

Does this not look hypocritical of you?

As you seem like an intelligent person, please do point out where I have mentioned ANYWHERE about the about nonsense you wrote above. I could care less about evolution and big bang. STICK TO THE BLOODY ISSUE

And I ask you again for the second time WHAT IS THE METRIC FOR MEASURING TRUTH/FALSE?

The answer is very simple: Common sense.

I won't tell you how He looks like, but you can see Him with your eyes in order to clarify your doubts. So do you want to see the Lord Jesus Christ with your own eyes? Yes or No.

Again, I am a very intelligent person that uses what I have between my ears..... and what you are telling me, is that your "imaginary god" that you pray to and he solves your life problems (for a small fee, aka tithe) you can SEE it, TALK to it, it TALKS back to you but you cannot describe what he looks like?!?!? Sounds like a MENTAL DISORDER to me.

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Here is mine:

Drop yours

Lies... U didn't see such tree, I have actually watxhed the vedio u are talking about and the tree had strong elast roots and it sprang up after the contractors succeeded in cutting it half way...

Besides how is a tree springing up after being cut proves any God... That's only a prove that such a tree exists and not God.. Or is the tree God?

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

We are talking of people who TODAY say they have seen jesus/god or Harry Potter.
So on what ground are you disputing this fact? On what basis do you justify what one can see and cannot see?

By the way creations are enough to tell us about an intelligent designer(Lord Jesus Christ/God).

As for Harry Potter he lives in the pages of the book and movie he was featured.

MrBrownJay1:

And that's why you will never hear me confirm, with deluded proof, that it happened...

As you seem like an intelligent person, please do point out where I have mentioned ANYWHERE about the about nonsense you wrote above. I could care less about evolution and big bang. STICK TO THE BLOODY ISSUE
Then what do you care about so we can deliberate on that.

MrBrownJay1:

The answer is very simple: Common sense.
Your hypocrisy has pushed you out again.
1. Is common sense imaginary or not?

2. As of today, who has seen and known of the location of common sense?

3. If I may ask what is common sense and how do we know if anything fall into the category of common sense?

4. How do we prove that common sense is accurate?

MrBrownJay1:

Again, I am a very intelligent person that uses what I have between my ears..... and what you are telling me, is that your "imaginary god" that you pray to and he solves your life problems (for a small fee, aka tithe) you can SEE it, TALK to it, it TALKS back to you but you cannot describe what he looks like?!?!? Sounds like a MENTAL DISORDER to me.

You are guilty of what you wrongly accused me of.

God is imaginary but common sense can been seen, talked to and can also engage with you in fellowship. Intelligent person indeed! Looooooooool.

Oga sir, you didn't answer my question o. Do you want the guidelines for seeing the Lord Jesus Christ so that your doubts will be clarified?
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Watch this

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D4v7qOs-k6yA&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjCy9WugurkAhUUfMAKHUD3CkkQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw2-vamnuvZSzGAknWakdiT8

Seriously? This video of a dumb set of people is ur prove that God exists....hmmm this is scarey. Pls do not make me assume say u no go school sha

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
So on what ground are you disputing this fact? On what basis do you justify what one can see and cannot see?

So you have seen someone, converse with that person but can't describe him?! If you can't then it is a product of your imagination. FACT!

By the way creations are enough to tell us about an intelligent designer(Lord Jesus Christ/God).

The only creation that you can confirm that this imaginary god of yours created is your MENTAL DISORDER. anything else is just hear say and Arrant gibberish nonsense from brainwashed follow follow sheep.FACT!

As for Harry Potter he lives in the pages of the book and movie he was featured

Very true, he does live in the pages of books like your imaginary god...FACT!

Then what do you care about so we can deliberate on that.

I care about the dementia of deranged people who think of some imaginary being (supposedly perfect) floating in the air, solving their problem through prayers and a small fee, payable via tithe ( I guess he ain't perfect after all, when it comes to finances). FACT!

Your hypocrisy has pushed you out again.
1. Is common sense imaginary or not?
2. As of today, who has seen and known of the location of common sense?
3. If I may ask what is common sense and how do we know if anything fall into the category of common sense?
4. How do we prove that common sense is accurate?

What kind of deluded rubbish are you TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!? Who do you think you are talking to? Some unintelligent brainless child?!

1) You deranged people say that you can see your imaginary god
2) I MBJ tell you that you people are deranged and suffering from a mental disorder
3) you then ask me how can I measure what's true or false
4) to which MBJ replies through COMMON SENSE
5) ... and your reply to that is to now compare common sense with your imaginary god that YOU deranged people say that you can see?! Really?
Bro, holla at me when you can finally use what you have between your ears....
What's next? Compare mental disorder with your imaginary god too?!?!

You are guilty of what you wrongly accused me of.

I only accused you of having a mental disorder that makes you see imaginary being floating in the sky.

God is imaginary but common sense can been seen, talked to and can also engage with you in fellowship. Intelligent person indeed! Looooooooool.

Please, never write rubbish nonsense online and claim that it is what I have said. You do know how to read don't you? You asked me how I know that your imaginary god (that you can't describe) is true or false and I answered COMMON SENSE. Common sense is the tool that i use to know that your God is imaginary, yes! Just like we use the tool of intelligence to solve a math problem OR we use the tool of sight to see where we are going. duh!

What you wrote above is not only VERY stoopid but also VERY deluded... but don't worry, I expect nothing less from brainless brainwashed follow follow sheep...as if you need to use anything PHYSICAL to confirm that your imaginary god ain't, or use anything REAL to confirm that your imaginary god aint. Arrant stoopidity!
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Hakeem12(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
I want to believe, but it's not that easy. Having faith requires leaps of faith, cerebral acceptance of miracles - immaculate conceptions and divine interventions. And then there are the codes of conduct. The Bible, the Quran, the Torah, they all carry similar requirements and similar penalties. They claim if I don't live by a specific code, I'm going to hell. I can't imagine a God who would rule that way.

Religion is like language or dress. We gravitate toward the practices with which we were raised. In the end, though, we are all proclaiming the same thing. That life has meaning. That we are grateful for the power that created us. That we would be reunited with our loved ones in an afterlife. I guess faith is a gift that has been taken from me. Cos I'm not buying any of these anymore.

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Hi there.

On the one hand, free will makes it impossible to convince anyone of anything that they don't want to be convinced about. On the other, there is nothing more evident than the existence of God. It is shouted from every bit of Creation.

[1]The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
[2]Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
[3]There is no speech, nor are there words; Their voice is not heard.
[4]Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their utterances to the end of the world. In them He has placed a tent for the sun,
[5]Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber; It rejoices as a strong man to run his course.
[6]Its rising is from one end of the heavens, And its circuit to the other end of them; And there is nothing hidden from its heat.
Psalms 19:1-6 NASB

[20]For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.
[21]For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:20-21 NASB

As for what you offer as evidence, as Abraham said to the rich man in Torments, if anyone will not listen to the Bible, even if someone came back from the dead (what could be a greater miracle than that?), they would never believe. Free Will is a guarantee from the Lord that no one submits to God who does not want to, and no one rebels against God who does not want to. So, it really is a waste of time trying to convince anyone of anything. We believers in Jesus Christ are responsible only to give the Gospel to anyone who is willing to hear it. It is up to the hearer to choose to believe or not.

LOL.. U are better off as a native doctor
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
The truth is that the best way to talk the atheists into believing that there is God is not by talking to atheists themselves, but talking to God who created the atheists and yielding ourselves completely to His Will. For God is the one that has the cure to the disease, and it is His Spirit.

Just one thing that His Spirit would say to the atheists either by Words or by Works and they would not be able to gainsay or resist it.

So that's what we should focus on more rather than speaking to the atheists by ourselves.

God be with you.

This means God has failed

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by frank317: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:

Bring it on.

Good morning.

With all these u have written I suspect u have mental problem.
Ur world is all about believe.. U know nothing but believe in everything.
If u don't know ur mum is ur mum but only believed she is ur mum then the fact that u have not made further enquiry only shows u are slow
I don't just believe my mum is my mum but I know she is my mum based on available evidence. My mum is not imaginery she is real.
Stop talking trash... Prove ur God is real and not categorize every knowledge under believe.

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Ihedinobi3: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
frank317:

LOL.. U are better off as a native doctor
You know, I really wonder if you think about your actions. What do you keep trying to get into a conversation with me for? I thought that you wrote me off months ago, but all of a sudden I'm a regular interest for you again. What really is your concern with me? It clearly is not to hear anything that I have to say or even to have a meaningful conversation since you threw a tantrum and left our last discussion, so what exactly do you want from me?
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So you have seen someone, converse with that person but can't describe him?! If you can't then it is a product of your imagination. FACT!
Loooooool. My friend do you want to see the Lord Jesus Christ inorder to clarify your doubts?

Won't you accused me of mental disorder if I described how He looks like. So is it not better you see Him with your own eyes?

Stop beating round the bush friend, if you want to see the Lord Jesus Christ ask me for the guidelines instead of spewing trash from the supposed nook of intelligence.

MrBrownJay1:
The only creation that you can confirm that this imaginary god of yours created is your MENTAL DISORDER. anything else is just hear say and Arrant gibberish nonsense from brainwashed follow follow sheep.FACT!

Very true, he does live in the pages of books like

I care about the dementia of deranged people who think of some imaginary being (supposedly perfect) floating in the air, solving their problem through prayers and a small fee, payable via tithe ( I guess he ain't perfect after all, when it comes to finances). FACT!

What kind of deluded rubbish are you TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!? Who do you think you are talking to? Some unintelligent brainless child?!

1) You deranged people say that you can see your imaginary god
2) I MBJ tell you that you people are deranged and suffering from a mental disorder
3) you then ask me how can I measure what's true or false
4) to which MBJ replies through COMMON SENSE
5) ... and your reply to that is to now compare common sense with your imaginary god that YOU deranged people say that you can see?! Really?
Bro, holla at me when you can finally use what you have between your ears....
What's next? Compare mental disorder with your imaginary god too?!?!

I only accused you of having a mental disorder that makes you see imaginary being floating in the sky.

Please, never write rubbish nonsense online and claim that it is what I have said. You do know how to read don't you? You asked me how I know that your imaginary god (that you can't describe) is true or false and I answered COMMON SENSE. Common sense is the tool that i use to know that your God is imaginary, yes! Just like we use the tool of intelligence to solve a math problem OR we use the tool of sight to see where we are going. duh!

What you wrote above is not only VERY stoopid but also VERY deluded... but don't worry, I expect nothing less from brainless brainwashed follow follow sheep...as if you need to use anything PHYSICAL to confirm that your imaginary god ain't, or use anything REAL to confirm that your imaginary god aint. Arrant stoopidity!
Oga you are just spewing trash up and down this thread.

As a common sense fan can you please answer these questions;

1. God is imaginary according to you but is common sense imaginary or not, that is can we see it, describe it or touch it?

2. Can you describe your own common sense?

3. On what basis can you justify that your common sense is accurate?

Please don't mention me again until you can counter or answer my questions logically.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by CaveAdullam: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
frank317:

With all these u have written I suspect u have mental problem.
Looooooool.
The way some nairaland atheists accuse Every Christians as mentally deranged is alarming.

Counter what I have written with logical reasons instead of hopping up and down this thread like a wounded grasshopper.

frank317:

Ur world is all about believe.. U know nothing but believe in everything.
If u don't know ur mum is ur mum but only believed she is ur mum then the fact that u have not made further enquiry only shows u are slow
I don't just believe my mum is my mum but I know she is my mum based on available evidence.
So what available evidences did you used to clarify that the woman you called your mother is truly your mother?

frank317:

My mum is not imaginery she is real.
give me the evidences that says she is your mother. Is that not simple enough?

frank317:

Stop talking trash... Prove ur God is real and not categorize every knowledge under believe.
The Man Jesus Christ, Creation, Morality, Evil, etc are evidences that God is real and not imaginary.

Nevertheless I can give you guidelines on ways to see Him and how He looks like if you are not satisfied with the evidences as stated above.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Loooooool. My friend do you want to see the Lord Jesus Christ inorder to clarify your doubts?

Won't you accused me of mental disorder if I described how He looks like. So is it not better you see Him with your own eyes?

Stop beating round the bush friend, if you want to see the Lord Jesus Christ ask me for the guidelines instead of spewing trash from the supposed nook of intelligence.

1. God is imaginary according to you but is common sense imaginary or not, that is can we see it, describe it or touch it?

Please don't mention me again until you can counter or answer my questions logically.

Thanks.

God bless.

ARRANT DELUDED NONSENSE
What you wrote above is not only VERY stoopid but also VERY deluded... but don't worry, I expect nothing less from brainless brainwashed follow follow unintelligent sheep...as if i need to use anything PHYSICAL to confirm that your imaginary god ain't, or use anything REAL to confirm that your imaginary god aint. Arrant stoopidity!

You sound as deluded as the imaginary BS god you are talking about.
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

God bless.

Pls describe what Jebus looks like
Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
frank317:

This means God has failed
Of course people like you made Him so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did God Reveal Himself to You? / The Cowardice Of Christianity (re; The Cowardice Of Atheism) / Tyler Perry Lays Hands On Bishop T.D. Jakes, Donates $1 Million To Youth Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.