Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? (3364 Views)

I Did Not Believe There Is Ghost Till My Brother Son Die At There School / From An Atheist To A Strong Believer - How I Met God... / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by wirinet(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Preciousgirl:
I believe in God 10000 percent
But I just cant understand why some human beings doubt God or the supernatural
My 8 year old believe in the tooth fairy 10000%. He sees tooth fairy in cartoons and also reads about them in story books. Every time his milk tooth falls out, tooth fairy puts N500 under his pillow (of course that's me sneaking in when his deep asleep and putting it there).

He can't understand why other kids don't believe in tooth fairies.

Well, the atheists are here, tell them something to convince them
No need to tell, show them, with physical evidence. People have telling incredulous stories from ancient days.

Here is mine:

I have seen a tree that, contractors would fell and the next day, it would be right standing, defying science and natural law
Hope this can convince atheists

Drop yours

You have seen... But where is the proof. Where is the witness report from the contractor and others. At least the contractor won't be paid until the tree is felled and evacuated. Just because you said you have seen, doesn't mean it's true. Even Thomas demanded for physical proof before he believed Jesus resurrected, and he was a disciple.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
1Sharon:

You are a LIAR. You just made up a story

Sista...forget these fable tellers. This is a medical condition that is known as PENIS CAPTIVUS... and it happens to white people too (as shown below):

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by Judybash93(m): 1:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I believe in God 10000 percent
But I just cant understand why some human beings doubt God or the supernatural

Well, the atheists are here, tell them something to convince them

Here is mine:

I have seen a tree that, contractors would fell and the next day, it would be right standing, defying science and natural law
Hope this can convince atheists

Drop yours

You mean, there's absolutely no other explanation to give to the tree that stood after been cut down except God? Man!!! I can't

Re: What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? by God2man2again(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2020
If you say there is no God and you die, you later discover after death there is God. That's the most foolish thing to do.

Also if you still say there is no God when you die and you discover that there is no God then you are still not wise.

However, if you say there is God and you later die and discover the truth, you have made a good bargain. You have got nothing to lose than to say there is no God to find out later there is God then you become the greatest loser. Then God will punish you.

You have got nothing to lose if you believe there is God but you have plenty of things to lose to say there is no God.

Be on the safer side so that when you die you know that there is God and he won't punish you.

This is the wisest thing to do.

Lastly, I have been replying post for some years here that there is no atheist on NAIRALAND.

Those claiming atheism are agent of darkness, I say the truth, believe it for your own good, reject it for your own peril.

May God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? / A Beautiful Analogy For Atheist / Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.