Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Can I Find Love As A Disabled - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled (22916 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
EmmBim:
There is a woman for every man and a man for every woman. If you are not paralyzed under there and you have source of income,you will surely find a good woman that would love and cherish you
Under where exactly?
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by StevenOba: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
Bros I feel your pain but know that not all we seek we find, and if we did not seek we will never find keep seeking and I pray you find what you seek for, and please we don't have disable humans we only have disable minds I pray this pictures motivate you as they motivate me.
Thanks for this �

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by yommen: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
nauto10:
At my ex house

I tried to imagine how you frustrated your ex's life which brought about the end to the relationship.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by sixtus3606(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Look for another disabled.

Just shut up already.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by saajus: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Simple. That's not a big deal na.
1. Keep talking to ladies
2. The disability should not stop clean looking. Shave, if you have beards keep it clean, dress nice and use good perfume.
3. If you are a Christian, get involve in activities in Church. You will meet lot of people
4. Acquire more skills and enjoy ur life.
5. Please make money. If you have any ideas that can bring money, go for it. It could be blogging, vlogging, software solutions, selling, etc.
6. Finally, do not rule anything out. You may have your specs in women like Education standard, look, skin shades but don't allow the specs to let you disallow some genuine ladies that come around.

Tantaliteweb2:
mine started when I was just 5years old . It was caused by polio . It only affected my Left leg and I am using wheelchair. But I can still use clutches

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by mkoabiola: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Disability is a tin of d mind set.

Work hard n see babes flock around you
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by mercyviv(f): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
You'll definitely find love. Just take it easy OK?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by hardon1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tantaliteweb2:
Dear Nairalanders,
I am tired of being single as a disabled. I have all it takes to take care of a girlfriend but know is accepting my proposal. I am[b] 25years[/b] I am tired of being single .

hmm, just 25 and you dey worry... when thousands of able bodied men over 35 no even see wife marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Don't worry, God has not forgotten you, just keep praying.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by GENT95(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Look for another disabled.
Are you well @all??
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
President Roosevelt of America also suffered polio on wheelchair. He was to become the first American president to have 3 terms in office. The fourth term, he died. The constitution was continuously amended because of him, and re-amended back to 2 terms after him.

Look well, more are disabled out there than u think. Really disability is of the mind not body my friend.

However, i am currently developing an App that will address some of your concerns.

Blessed.
Hey geek, I'm a geek too, I am looking for something worthwhile to keep my fingers busy... Can I pm you or vice-versa cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by lyriclekidd(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
GENT95:

Are you well @all??

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by SultanYoung: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
StevenOba:

Thanks for this �
you welcome sir, we all are open to depression
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by lastborn0101(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
nanaman:

What's your form of disability.? I'm paraplegic and also married.

I can treat paraplegic patients with neuroacupuncture treatment and recover by 60 to 70%
www.oihm.ng
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Funkybabee(f): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
you have to know this, everything under the sun have his or her own time.
keep trying, don't giveup ur own will come at is own time, don't stop praying

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by tsims(f): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
flexxyworld:
bros. Make money, make a life. you'd become irresistible even in disability. yinka ayefele marry ooo and found love. This latest Internet sensation too shatta bandle, imagine the girls that will be sliding into his dm or messing around him.. just hustle ooo, love will find you when you succeed

Don't use Shatta Bandle as an instance. He hasn't said he found love. We all know those girls he shows off are after his money.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Makschinchin: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
flexxyworld:
bros. Make money, make a life. you'd become irresistible even in disability. yinka ayefele marry ooo and found love. This latest Internet sensation too shatta bandle, imagine the girls that will be sliding into his dm or messing around him.. just hustle ooo, love will find you when you succeed

Haba bros, na dis kind talk dey frustrate many people o.. What if him hustle hard and d money nor still show...

Everything isn't about money na.. Abi don't poor people find love??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by nanaman(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
lastborn0101:

I can treat paraplegic patients with neuroacupuncture treatment and recover by 60 to 70%
www.oihm.ng

What do you know about paraplegic? All these your chinese medicine. Wehdone, Sir.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
yommen:

I tried to imagine how you frustrated your ex's life which brought about the end to the relationship.

My ex your sis
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by oyejideogunjumo: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tantaliteweb2:
Dear Nairalanders,
I am tired of being single as a disabled. I have all it takes to take care of a girlfriend but know is accepting my proposal. I am 25years I am tired of being single .
You need to tell us many things .
Nature of disability
Level of education /occupation /sustainability
Efforts made so far
Hindrances to relationship etc
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Makschinchin: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:
Make money be rich and you will have a wife.

Even able bodied men are yet to find a wife, because they possibly do not have any source of income or they are broke and seriously single.

I know of a friend's friend who is disabled, as in. He doesn't walk. He's being moved around by an electronic wheel chair.
My friend just got back from UK, we hung out and he said babe! I want to introduce someone to you. You will be shocked when u see the guy and please control yourself when we get there o, pls. I replied ok. So we drove down to this stranger's place. The gate of this stranger was huge, fine and black.
A security guard opened the gate for us as my friend horned.
He drove in, staring at me was a massive white huge building . We parked, we sha entered the house and a guy greeted my friend warmly and said Boss is coming, we should have our seats.
We sat down I was admiring the decor and house. I shook my guy? Whats strange about this place? I don't understand.
He replied just chill.
Then lo and behold, a man with tiny polio legs, seated on an electric wheel chair drove into the sitting room, with three men walking by his sides holding files and all. My guy stood up went to greet the guy. Me sef greeted him. I was looking at this man in fascination.
The guys standing by him were speaking igbo. So I knew he's an igbo man.
Then later someone walked in briskly saying madam has just arrived from the airport. The disabled man mumbled OK.
We were still waiting for him o
Then few minutes his wife breezed in.
A tall fair beautiful thick shaped igbo lady. She was all smiles holding her bag while some men were carrying her luggage upstairs.
She walked to him, kissed his lips and they were speaking in igbo. She greeted us and went upstairs.
My friend said u see that disabled man, he's fucvking rich!
He owns alot of shops in Lagos, aba and onitsha.
He has 5kids and they are all schooling abroad. That's his wife. She went to see the kids in their boarding schools abroad and she's back. All these men u see walking around him, giving him files are his managers managing the shops.
Shey u see what money can do?

Then I saw two men bringing in brief cases, they opened show him and he kept them by his side.

My friend even said, there is a business deal he wants to discuss with the disabled guy that's why we are here. His friend in UK assured him, he will be a perfect business partner for such deal he has in mind.

I was like wow! shocked

Mehn the memory of that man stuck into my brain like forever.

So op make money o! And having a wife will be past tense. You go even have children join. Just make your money and leave comfortably. That's all.

All of you be advising "Op make money o, Op make money o, Op make money o".. Mtscheeeeewww!! Like everyone's destiny is tied to being rich.. Na this kind story person go hear now come swear say him go do anything just to make money, yahoo yahoo, Ogun owo, ogwu ego, robbery, kidnapping etc

Las las, op mentioned already that he gat all it takes to care for a woman which is a plus for him..

Y'all be yelling "make money, make money" like it's that easy.. "Make money, make money" like someone can't get a wife without being rich angry

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by onward4life(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tantaliteweb2:
Dear Nairalanders,
I am tired of being single as a disabled. I have all it takes to take care of a girlfriend but know is accepting my proposal. I am 25years I am tired of being single .

Promise Neva to feel bad about dis delay!

It's not a denial..

I too ask dis same question everyday and I am 11yrs ahead of you...

We are not but pencils in the hands of the creator!

Everyday reminds me of ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Obodo999(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
EmmBim:
I said source of income not until he becomes a millionaire

It is still the same issue of Money.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Evans2019: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Bros if you get money � love go locate you nor stress yourself
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by lasmile(f): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
Chai! This move alone has shaked heaven for ya

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by victorian(f): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makschinchin:

All of you be advising "Op make money o, Op make money o, Op make money o".. Mtscheeeeewww!! Like everyone's destiny is tied to being rich.. Na this kind story person go hear now come swear say him go do anything just to make money, yahoo yahoo, Ogun owo, ogwu ego, robbery, kidnapping etc

Las las, op mentioned already that he gat all it takes to care for a woman which is a plus for him..

Y'all be yelling "make money, make money" like it's that easy.. "Make money, make money" like someone can't get a wife without being rich angry

It is well oooo.

May God help us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Makschinchin: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
onward4life:

Promise Neva to feel bad about dis delay!

It's not a denial..

I too ask dis same question everyday and I am 11yrs ahead of you...

We are not but pencils in the hands of the creator!

Everyday reminds me of ......

My dear, in this life, everyone has at least a problem or more to deal with, whether you are able bodied or living with a disability, whether you are rich or poor.. Whatever, life is filled with it's own challenges. But the bad thing there is many people tend to focus on their problem (whatever it may be) and when you focus on your problem, you're stuck with it, you can't progress..

Whatever the problem is, take your mind out of the problem (leave it to Christ, let him handle it). Use your time wisely and engage in meaningful activities.. Volunteer where necessary and make a positive impact in any community you find yourself in.. One day, by God's grace, things will definitely work out together for your good..

If you keep grieving due to a defect, you may end up losing precious times that would have been used for something meaningful.. Brace up and encourage yourself, do something worthwhile with your time and don't dwell on your disability.. With God, everything, I mean everything will definitely fall into place and you will be happy it did.

Hope I'm communicating??

Cc Tantaliteweb2
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Makschinchin: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

It is well oooo.

May God help us all. Amen

Now that's more like it kiss
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
flexxyworld:

You're right. Even at that, many sane minds doubts his ability to even get a woman pregnant. Money does most things
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tantaliteweb2:
Dear Nairalanders,
I am tired of being single as a disabled. I have all it takes to take care of a girlfriend but know is accepting my proposal. I am 25years I am tired of being single.

I like your attitude. I have an able body friend who refused to marry at over 40.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by deavicky(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
U should make plenty money then Jessica will run after u.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makschinchin:

I tire o

Dem just dey shout money up & down.

@OP, may God intervene in your affairs & perfect all that concerns you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) / A Bolt From The Blue (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.