Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Can I Find Love As A Disabled - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled (22922 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
fishjam:

Why announce it prematuredly?

Nothing is revealed yet. It takes holy spirit to reveal to u what i meant by that.

My imagination is mine
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Hey geek, I'm a geek too, I am looking for something worthwhile to keep my fingers busy... Can I pm you or vice-versa cool

Yes please. If ur vision go with mine, be ready for something massive.

Pm me anytime Mr
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Lamanii22(f): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2019
I'm always saying this, no matter how you look like or what your predicament may be, love will find you... Someone who would love you beyond your fault... The person wouldn't even see it....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Lamanii22(f): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Born2Breed:
Relax, The Almighty is sending your wife to you very soon.

Oshey... Minister born2breed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Ay04z(m): 4:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmm. Girls and looks.. Sha make make some money. And boost ur confidence u will see ur own. Cheers bro.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by markanthony123(m): 5:02am On Sep 27, 2019
Just believe love will find you
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Noblefreeman(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2019
Dumb thinkers everywhere, so because he's not freaking rich at the moment, then love should elude him. Can't someone find love without affluence.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by flexxyworld(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2019
tsims:

Don't use Shatta Bandle as an instance. He hasn't said he found love. We all know those girls he shows off are after his money.

he's not gonna come out open right now too say that cus he's still enjoying them feminine company but trust me, don't be too sure he hasn't got one girl he's seriously considering. exactly my point, as long as he maintains the riches, he can pick any of them with ease.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by flexxyworld(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Makschinchin:

Haba bros, na dis kind talk dey frustrate many people o.. What if him hustle hard and d money nor still show...

Everything isn't about money na.. Abi don't poor people find love??

it's about perspective, no be to frustrate. it's not about hustling hard,it's hustling smart and money is a product of value not work. yes. everything isn't about money especially love but I'm just saying the easiest way to get love is too improve your worth. ladies have tendency of getting attracted too successful minds and guys with worth because even if you search and find love now and she realise you don't have value or worth, mehn she's still gonna leave you. so to avoid heartbreak eventuari let's do the needful.
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Makschinchin: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
flexxyworld:

it's about perspective, no be to frustrate. it's not about hustling hard,it's hustling smart and money is a product of value not work. yes. everything isn't about money especially love but I'm just saying the easiest way to get love is too improve your worth. ladies have tendency of getting attracted too successful minds and guys with worth because even if you search and find love now and she realise you don't have value or worth, mehn she's still gonna leave you. so to avoid heartbreak eventuari let's do the needful.

grin
Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Ilekokonit: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Tantaliteweb2:

Same as yours. But mine was caused by polio
Focus on developing yourself and the "right" person will come at the "right" time.

Remember that there is ability in disability and its not over until its over.

Google Stephen Hawkings if you need some inspiration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Find Love As A Disabled by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tantaliteweb2:
Dear Nairalanders,
I am tired of being single as a disabled. I have all it takes to take care of a girlfriend but know is accepting my proposal. I am 25years I am tired of being single .
Ecclesiastes 7:8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / 12 Things Men Want In A Woman / Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.