Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. (4289 Views)

Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex. / South African Controversial Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shares More Pantless Photos / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
princfred:
Doomsday kwa?
probably another monicker the two of them created
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
U will as well show me your bigdick ,I put it to you that you have a big fat black Peniis , people like you criticize any female Energizer na today ? Abegi E don tey

No be nairaland again grin grin , Funmisticqueen might be a man afterall

Your obsession with prick is worrying... grin
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Good one, nobody was going to talk about it until rehkina did. It's so sad.

i only opened this thread to help any interested lady and give advice and to prevent and missghosted blunder from happening. a certain MGTOW man has tipped the scales and there must be balance. when there is bad, good will rise up against it.

But i am sure that amatarasha, rehkina, and missghosted sharing the brain of a crayfish can never be smart enough to write on such content.

Ain't you the one advising girls to go diabolical and to induce miscarriage on side chicks shocked

You too want to advise lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
princfred:

Doomsday kwa?
When the G.O.A.T will write her piece all to bring men to their kneels kwakwakwa grin
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

Eeh make e worry you
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
AstroG:

Rekhina,ah can see your so so bitter undecided undecided.
Don't you ever mention or quote me again to avoid insults

BE GUIDED sad sad
When missghosted was calling.u goat and dog !what did u do? Notin grin
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

You seem to be using negative symbolism ie with ulterior meanings which are not good.

Just an observation.

It's called sarcasm. My friend if you don't understand English then please allow me.

You come across so negative because all you see is negative. Negative detective, abeg, free me ooo undecided
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Eeh make e worry you

Ain't you got dishes to wash undecided
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
You mean to tell me that missghosted is the product of ladies forever?

you all are a disgrace.
Y deny u are missghosted , BTW come and write Miseducation if you think you have a pussy
;Dtraitor!

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by princfred(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
When the G.O.A.T will write her piece all to bring men to their kneels kwakwakwa grin
Wetin she go gain if she even achieves that aim by half.?
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

Ain't you got dishes to wash undecided
As in ?
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by AstroG: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
When missghosted was calling.u goat and dog !what did u do? Notin grin

Have said my own

Desist from either quote or mentioning my moniker undecided undecided
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

It's called sarcasm. My friend if you don't understand English then please allow me.

You come across so negative because all you see is negative. Negative detective, abeg, free me ooo undecided
I’ve been laughing so hard reading yous conversation. Dude is worse than Jaks
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
princfred:

Wetin she go gain if she even achieves that aim by half.?
She will gain respect and we will pay her for her time well spent maybe N100k ,
it seems blackivy29 is afraid of missghosted she chickened out

And wat did ubonja gained in his hullabaloo ?
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
AstroG:

Have said my own

Desist from either quote or mentioning my moniker undecided undecided
And What will u do Harvey ? Beat me like martinez39 promised
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
0KNM:
I’ve been laughing so hard reading yous conversation. Dude is worse than Jaks

I'm scared I swear... Help me beg IT grin grin grin
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

I'm scared I swear... Help me beg IT grin grin grin
Don’t be. He’s just and AHole
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I bet members of ladies ladies forever meet up and shag themselves.
Ladies forever has been b4 u where born ,so say what you know b4 you regret ever been born!

Disclaimer : missghosted is Funmisticqueen
Ladies forever ©
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

Ain't you the one advising girls to go diabolical and to induce miscarriage on side chicks shocked

You too want to advise lipsrsealed
yep
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Ladies forever has been b4 u where born ,so say what you know b4 you regret ever been born!

Disclaimer : missghosted is Funmisticqueen
Ladies forever ©
lol, no matter how many times you say it, it can never be true
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
thank you
MAN with dick grin
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
0KNM:
Don’t be. He’s just and AHole

You want to start your own grin

Show considering in your mentions undecided
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
yep

That's disturbing...

I like trouble, so my comment was *tongue in cheek* but your reply is terrifying cry
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
lol, no matter how many times you say it, it can never be true
Funmisticqueen you are a man oooooo !
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by MedicH: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

Everyone is obsessed with what pays the bill.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

That's disturbing...

I like trouble, so my comment was *tongue in cheek* but your reply is terrifying cry
May Funmisticqueen not marry ur brother IJN !
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

That's disturbing...

I like troublele, so my comment was *tongue in cheek* but your reply is terrifying cry
I also meant it in a tongue in cheek way.

More controversial, disturbing, tongue in cheek advice is coming soon
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Y deny u are missghosted , BTW come and write Miseducation if you think you have a pussy
;Dtraitor!
I am too busy with my life to bother. Remember our emails and be a good little girl, dont let me expose your nyash here o.
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I also meant it in a tongue in cheek way.

More controversial, disturbing, advice is coming soon

Another educated illiterate grin

So you want to high jack a word you don't understand?

*don't mention it* *add to block*
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
May Funmisticqueen not marry ur brother IJN !

Amen child grin grin grin
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I am too busy with my life to bother. Remember our emails and be a good little girl, dont let me expose your nyash here o.
See small girl ,what's in the email funmi?
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guest007:

Another educated illiterate grin

So you want to high jack a word you don't understand?

*don't mention it* *add to block*
God bless you Dickgirl007 Funmisticqueen has no shame ,I noticed dat 2. ,she was the one who wrote highnity and majestness as English asked her she said is for medical science

Infact she be disgrace 2 deeperlife ministry her church

Funmilayo ayila or akande have mercy on yourself ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Did To A Lady Today / The Desperation Of Men / Trending Video Of This Two Students Having Sex At The Pool Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.