Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. (4288 Views)

Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex. / South African Controversial Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shares More Pantless Photos / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Dtraitor: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2019
Rekhina:
Y deny u are missghosted , BTW come and write Miseducation if you think you have a pussy
;Dtraitor!
why you mention me?
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Dtraitor:
why you mention me?
be ashamed of ur name
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Rekhina(f): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2019
Dtraitor:
why you mention me?
If I slap u ,see ur name aren't u ashamed
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by bobokeshington: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
It all started when a certain manipulative narcissist who I will not dignify with a name gained a cult following by some male drones on romanceland, leaving some females hot and bothered and some with their panties in a twist.

A certain not too bright female NLander opened a thread in response, asking for a female version of his teachings. While some ladies could not be concerned, others like missghosted (also not too bright) proceeded to make a pitiful attempt, sounding like a psychotic misandrist in the process. Her writings lacked organization, class, enriching content. her plane was set to crash from takeoff.

I won't dwell too much about the drama involving my luscious self, rehkina, amatarasha, missghosted and some male monickers recently. It's disheartening that a rabid bitch is giving ladies a bad name with her lacklustre, in THE BOX content. Anyways, i am here to give any interested lady general advice and strategy on how to make a gain a romanceland following by posting female controversial dating content. I can take on this herculean task, but my dancing card is full at the moment. Don't do this if you aren't smart or have a two digit EQ and IQ

firstly, you gotta study your rival. he didn't arrive at having so many asslickers in one day. I also know it wasn't easy for him too. You also need a basic understanding of human behavior and psychology.

secondly, you gotta plan your content, do your research and come up with a strategy. This takes time, what are your goals? what persona and writing style are you gonna adopt? Make it an interesting read.

You would also need to be highly intellectual and cerebral, cutthroat, shameless and utterly selfish by posting about controversial toxic femininity while making it classy and feminine at the same time. That's very hard to pull off especially because a lot of females are already conditioned by society to think a certain way, so goodluck on your task!!

How do you know your hard work is paying off? A lot of men will become your antagonists, all hot and bothered, they will try to shame and label you, the mods might ban you. and maybe a few testimonies will come in.

If you need help, there are words of the wise to guide you, you just need to seek answers.

May the odds ever be in your favor.

Your loving romanceland Jezebel and Maleficient,
Funmisticqueen

Make I even ask you people sef....

Abeg se una no get work ni??
Re: Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. by Dtraitor: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rekhina:
If I slap u ,see ur name aren't u ashamed
can't wait to be slapped, where do we meet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman / Nigerian Billionaire Buries His Father Inside A Bmw X6 Suv Worth Over ₦32million / The Desperation Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.