Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me (56226 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves Public Romance / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by sylve11: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
R Kelly comes to mind undecided, its called Urolagnia . Ia not surprised at this at all, if people can practice cocrophilia then anything is possible

Copropholia you meant?

@ op, I can't say if your boyfriend loves you or not. Just tell him you Would also enjoy peeing him during sex making. Let's know his reactions. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by jrusky(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Since I started being intimate with my boyfriend he loves to pee on my body after or before sex, one time he even asked if I could drink his urine but I refused.

I love him very much but I find this thing disgusting and humiliating. He said he would end the relationship if I refuse him.

I don't want him to leave me, how can I enjoy his urine?

You don't want to leave a guy that is humiliating you that much bah young lady you are not serious go and seek your advise elsewhere ok so you want us to be begging you not leave him.

If you are my sister you deserve beating mercilessly are you sick or what This is how it always start later it's beaten and punching that will follow then you will come on social media to show us your battered face seeking fake sympathy.

You upset me for saying you don't want to leave a guy that pee on you i mean for real you are not alright. May thunder fire anyone that advise you to leave him ok.

Enjoy the urine wella ok.

What a nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by SultanYoung: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Since I started being intimate with my boyfriend he loves to pee on my body after or before sex, one time he even asked if I could drink his urine but I refused.

I love him very much but I find this thing disgusting and humiliating. He said he would end the relationship if I refuse him.

Can't you see you are been used as an ATM machine he is a ritualist the earlier you run from the relationship and seek spiritual help the better if not you will be as useless as the urine
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by airminem(f): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2019
BoboKush:

The pre ejaculation is nt an ailment ma (... suffer from it.. ) it is normal the watery like substance that comes out Is meant to clean/clear way before sperm come out.... So any bacteria can be cleared away then sperm can come out n one can impregnate.....
great. Educate yoursef more by reseach online. Loads of websites to learn
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Awon Boys do watch too much MOJO.

Anyway, as an equal opportunity knacker, I say ride him and pee on him during the do.

Make sure you shack plenty water first and discharge as he is Cumming.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander

Also garbage topics deserve garbage answers.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by tegafej(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Everyone has a fetish. Let's not claim holier than thou here.

If you can't keep up with his fetish, fine walk away. If you can fine, stay with him. I can tell you that a lot of people castigating you have anal sex with their partners on a regular basis.

So chill ma'am and make up your mind if you can keep up with his fetish or not.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Hedonisco: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2019
It's a sexual fetish. No big deal if you're cool with it. Numerous girls take much worse than pee just for the love of money. Seen it all.

Forget all the hypocrisy (and prudish ignorance) on display here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Kinky bastard cheesy grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by daddytime(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2019
mutys:
. Brother please I need the side hustle

08156666507 WhatsApp

nnadychuks

Vatod

okrikaboi
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by KayCee92(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2019
O boy, just when you think you have seen it all...... people dey see things for this one life wey we dey o grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

from your post i can say you are still a kid.it is normal infact i'd same to ma gf and we r living fine.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by GoldHorse(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

You are just interested in how you can enjoy his urine, ehn?!

Well you can sprinkle sugar on it before licking or use honey if you prefer organic.

For more exotic options add different types of spices.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by adeleks: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Eyan R. Kelly
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Duggedised12(f): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2019
sylve11:

Copropholia you meant?

@ op, I can't say if your boyfriend loves you or not. Just tell him you Would also enjoy peeing him during sex making. Let's know his reactions. cool
yeah,copropholia.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by SoNature(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Yinabim:

Mumu is an understatement sef , she’s even asking how she can enjoy it , Aunty get your brain checked o before it gets too late.

You shouldn't take some online trash seriously

This is trashy
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2019
[/color]The 2 of unah deh mad uncontrollably [color=#990000]
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Judybash93(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2019
I think my brain needs a manual reset.... I'm sure the poster is only looking out for attention... This cannot be real... Awon ara ile R. Kelly

Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by albaniy1: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2019
OH NO HOW CAN I UNREAD THIS NOW FOR GOD SAKE
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by stormborn28(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

H
nonsense story... Nonsense everywhere
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Dagger79(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Is not your fault, na your village people cause am.
Sha since you don't enjoy it, pee on him too is as simple as that and make sure your is in a high quantity, as in save your pee throughout the day so that when is time for sex with him, your pee will be much and make sure you pour it on his face.
One advice leave that relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by biddostandard: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Start charging him per round, add 50% extra for his fetish. Girl you have issues
this one bf sef dey unirate on her chai cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by tayolak(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2019
LOL WEYTIN U NO GO HEAR FOR 9JA FOR ME PISS FOR HIM BODY TOO cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Snipespeter: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Dem say Oyibo no well say Africans dey cultured...how? I no even know

Dem say serial killing na oyibo sickness but see the PH serial...

Dem say oyibo no normal because of LGBT, but Bob the builder keeps waxing strong because of him down low patrons.

Dem say oyibo na antichrist but we carry the religions for head yet, ritual killings, corruption, hate, jealousy and every bad in all books na our forte.

Very confusing.

If people can just understand that most acts or preferences are just individual choices/fetishes, then we'd all be cool.

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..

I just dm you sir... I need the hustle
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by clems88(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2019
We really have weired people in this world. shocked that's disgusting. It mean u guys bed will be smelling urine. undecided
Please tell him to add poo join since you wanna know how u will enjoy the urine.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by olexjay(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2019
Will he accept to kiss you immediately after unirating in your mouth??

Some acts are just so wierd and awkward, so disgusting indeed... If you claim such man who enjoy doing such things to you really love you then trust me you're the dumbest woman, a man who truly loves his woman will always pamper his wife and treat her with respect
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by netpro(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

You are being dehumanised and used as a fetish rag, you are there claiming love.

You "boyfriend" is a terrible person, but you are worse - because you don't even have respect or regards to yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by vital94(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2019
things girls do for money
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Muzikluva(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Dem say Oyibo no well say Africans dey cultured...how? I no even know

Dem say serial killing na oyibo sickness but see the PH serial...

Dem say oyibo no normal because of LGBT, but Bob the builder keeps waxing strong because of him down low patrons.

Dem say oyibo na antichrist but we carry the religions for head yet, ritual killings, corruption, hate, jealousy and every bad in all books na our forte.

Very confusing.

If people can just understand that most acts or preferences are just individual choices/fetishes, then we'd all be cool.

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
Chief... If it's legit. Please hit me up. Thanks.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Awoleesu(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Ah! Nkan mbe...

Horror k'horror!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by ctleurocollege: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Fake story
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Americanboy35: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2019
How can i unread this pls?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by Bostin(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2019
@Op you are nothing but a SEX SLAVE , I guess your MASTER is LOADED ...Ese ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.