Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) (11289 Views)

Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:

They are ATHEISTS in disguise! wink

They don't want any practical application demanding humility from adults to WORK on their PERSONALITY and become teachable like children! Luke 18:16
Any institution that's shaping the mindset of adults to comply with practical applications is their problem.
Jehovah's Witnesses have helped change wolflike individuals to become harmless doves and these ones are shouting "The tree is bad!" even when the whole world can SEE it bearing good fruit! Matthew 7:15-17

That's why i'm pushing them just as Pontius Pilate did to their ancestors (Pharisees).

They brought themselves into this quagmire, they have to choose ONE!

So let them publicly declare they prefer BARABBAS to JESUS! wink

Here comes the red herring again. Dragging atheism with a supposed assumptions that we are free willingly people.

The fact is, Jehovah's Witnesses willfully disobey Jesus in almost everything. Is Jesus now your mediator? Or is it the dear old 8 men that is?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

Cry from today till next year, we're JW.org Sir!

Just present another better ORGANIZATION and leave the rest to us, we're Jehovah's Witnesses and our faith is tied to ONENESS in thought with our fellow believers, so we're not going to abandon what binds us together with our brothers and sisters PERIOD! smiley

1 Corinthians 3:21 So don't take pride in following a particular leader. Everything belongs to you:

1 Corinthians 3:22 Paul and Apollos and Peter; the whole world and life and death; the present and the future. Everything belongs to you,

1 Corinthians 3:23 and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2019
rottennaija:

1 Corinthians 3:21 So don't take pride in following a particular leader.

EVERYTHING BELONGS TO YOU

1 Corinthians 3:22 Paul and Apollos and Peter; the whole world and life and death; the present and the future. Everything belongs to you,

1 Corinthians 3:23 and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.

At this junction i must tell you the TRUTH!

Satan is the one speaking through you Sir! smiley

Note that you can't speak evil of your own dad and mum or any of your JW relatives because you're fully convinced that these are nice integrity keepers. So you're not against any of these nice people individually! wink

But the spirit in you is telling you that the sustainability of their good behaviour is from an evil source! John 10:20 wink

The spirit is telling you that each one of them can continue being nice and well behaved WITHOUT THAT ORGANIZATION, when each of us remembered vividly the type of person we used to be before we joined the organization that helped us to put one the NEW PERSONALITY that you so much cherish now.
We also see billions of people having copies of Bibles in their homes yet it has not helped them to become humble, approachable and dedicated like JWs, the spirit in you will not attack their Churches because it's not performing fine so as to build an integrated body of believers.

It's ONLY viciously and vehemently against the source of JWs sustainability that's binding them together as one big happy family of peace loving worshippers! wink

Sorry my friend, Satan has turned you into his puppet {Genesis 3:1} but there is nothing he has to say to stop us from associating with the people who are the source of encouragement for us to continue being INTEGRITY KEEPERS! Hebrew 10:24-25

Thanks! wink

2 Likes

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Janosky:

* John14:22,23, Jesus Christ referred to his Father Jehovah and himself as "WE", both are of the same group (John20:17).
You must belong to the group they both belong to....
There is no chaos or disunity among Jehovah's people , the group that Jehovah operates through his son. (Rom9:25. 15:1-6. 1Cor 1:10. 14:33. 1 Peter2:10,22). Simple !

Hahahahaha at least you clearly state up there that the " WE" is the FATHER and JESUS Christ not - the FATHER, Jesus Christ and JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Hahahahahahaha.

You see am Oga Janosky. What makes Jesus and the FATHER come to dwell with any individual. Read and John 14:23 again and see if They NEED to be member of CHRISTIAN congregation of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. You see am? Oga Janosky.

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Janosky:

(*1).
Why is Achorladey twisting the holy Bible?
Joshua 2:9 “I know the Lord is handing this land over to you"
vs10 "For we heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red Sea before you when you left Egypt"
Achorladey , who be the "YOU" Rahab referred to?

(*1*A)
Joshua 6:25, "Rahab dwells in the midst of Israel". Compare Deut 9:4,5. Lev18:26-30.
Achorladey, will Rahab dwell in the midst of Israelites and continue to worship pagan gods of Jericho?
Matt 1:5-17, Will a pagan woman become the ancestress of Jesus Christ?
Hebrew 11:4-31, who be the pagans in that passage?
* Achorladey receive sense.*

(*2)
Galatians1:11,12,15-17, Paul says "that the gospel I preached is not of human origin.' I did not go to ask advice from any human being," to preach the gospel.
Achorladey stop twisting the holy Bible.

(*2*A).
1 Peter 2:10 "But you are now God's people"
1Peter 2:21 In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving a model for you to follow HIS STEPS closely."
Who did Christ leave a model for?
Answer=God's people. (A group).

Inspite of these rebellious children on this thread , we JWs must shout Hallelujah!!!!

Janosky: Why is achorladey twisting the holy Bible?

Achorladey: Hahahahahaha don't worry its from DECEIVING himself to TWISTING the HOLY BIBLE. You go see yourself for mirror very soon.

Janosky: Joshua 2:9 “I know the Lord is handing this land over to you"
vs10 "For we heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red Sea before you when you left Egypt"
achorladey , who be the "YOU" Rahab referred to?

Achorladey: How does landing something over to someone and the red sea dried before YOU equates to be in FEAR and DOING something ACCEPTABLE to GOD?

Here is my stands you sidestepped once again....

but in every nation the person who FEARS him and DOES what is RIGHT is WELCOMED BEFORE him.

Rahab FEARED God and was DOING the RIGHT thing in the SIGHT of GOD in the WAY she ATTENDED to the TWO SPIES. Oga Janosky, YOU SEE AM? This one no be case of JOINING ISRAELITES.

Janosky: (*1*A)
Joshua 6:25, "Rahab dwells in the midst of Israel". Compare Deut 9:4,5. Lev18:26-30.

Achorladey: Joshua 6:25......Yet Joshua spared Rahab the prostitute, her father’s family, and all who belonged to her. She lives in Israel to this very day BECAUSE SHE HID THE MESSENGERS JOSHUA SENT TO SPY on JERICHO.

Why did Joshua spared RAHAB? based on what PETER said but in EVERY NATION the PERSON WHO FEARS him and does what is right is WELCOMED before HIM. Response right in front of you. Hahahahaha.

Janosky: achorladey, will Rahab dwell in the midst of Israelites and continue to worship pagan gods of Jericho?

Even the wisest of King in ISRAEL dwell in the midst of Israelites and CONTINUE to worship PAGAN GODS of all the LANDS surrounding them. Na RAHAB you SEE. HAHAHAHAHAHA. E get as e be. Perhaps you need to see 1st and 2nd Kings again see the records of King of Israel and Judah regarding PAGAN worship.

That still did not change this.................. but in every nation the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him. Job a case STUDY.

Janosky: Matt 1:5-17, Will a pagan woman become the ancestress of Jesus Christ?

Achorladey: Na only RAHAB you see for the passage, hahahahahahah, where you put TAMAR? It still did not change this statement of Peter ........ but in EVERY NATION the PERSON who FEARS him and does what is right is WELCOMED before him. Even up to the extent of making THEM ancestresses of Jesus Christ. Hahahahaha. are the PAGANS not part of EVERY NATION.

Janosky: Hebrew 11:4-31, who be the pagans in that passage?

Achorladey: Was the writer of Hebrew differentiating between PAGANS and the rest in the book of Hebrews? Hebrews 11:39.... And these all were commended for their FAITH. Now you have a reply to your question and there is this to sort out
Acts 10: 35.....but in EVERY NATION the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him. Are PAGANS not part of EVERY NATION.

Janosky: * achorladey receive sense.*

Achorladey: If the sense is lacking you would not be having this conversation with me. Na your way, its not new. It equally tell about your personality

Janosky: (*2)
Galatians1:11,12,15-17, Paul says "that the gospel I preached is not of human origin.' I did not go to ask advice from any human being," to preach the gospel.
achorladey stop twisting the holy Bible.

Achorladey: Na twist you see, you will see WINDING the HOLY BIBLE.

Janosky: (*2*A).
1Peter 2:21 In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving a model for you to follow HIS STEPS closely."

Achorladey: You struggling hard to add GROUP into that scripture. Hahahahaha E get as e be for you.

Janosky: Inspite of these rebellious children on this thread

Achorladey: Your brother made a case for AGENT OF DARKNESS, yours is REBELLIOUS CHILDREN all because rottennaija and I said those who FEAR God and DO what is ACCEPTABLE to HIM is WELCOMED by HIM as INDIVIDUALS Hahahahaha. E get as e be oooo

Janosky: we JWs must shout Hallelujah!!!!

Achorladey: No one has taken your freedom to do so.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm, so rottennaija is equal to Jesus who ordered his followers to start preaching in their neighborhood but goes far to begin his own preaching and teaching in another town.
I hear you Sir! cheesy

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Without the GROUP, there is no blessing from JEHOVAH of armies!

So you must not separate yourself from amongst God's people unless you're forming another or seen another BETTER performing group.

That's why i'm saying "all these arguments are unwarranted, just present a better performing group and leave each person to decide for himself" otherwise a bonafide member of God's organization will continue to see you and those standing with you as KORA and his crew! Number 26:10

And what exactly is this your blessing? How many houses or cars or planes or billions in your account?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

Cry from today till next year, we're JW.org Sir!

Just present another better ORGANIZATION and leave the rest to us, we're Jehovah's Witnesses and our faith is tied to ONENESS in thought with our fellow believers, so we're not going to abandon what binds us together with our brothers and sisters PERIOD! smiley

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:

You and your folks have a big problem Sir! cheesy

All these is STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! cheesy

WE ARE JW.ORG! wink

That's the one and only key to open our hearts, if you want a JW to reason with you, just present another ORGANIZATION that's performing better than the one we're in now and leave the rest to us PERIOD! cheesy

So far, have been reasoning with a lot of JWs. The bible is enough and they read and see things themselves. You can speak for yourself, not others because most will recognise the difference between the bible and the organisation.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:
S T O R Y!
So the Eunuch was in Ethiopia when Philip joined his chariot abi?
Kontinu.cheesy

No, he was head to jw.borg
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Janosky:

* John14:22,23, Jesus Christ referred to his Father Jehovah and himself as "WE", both are of the same group (John20:17).
You must belong to the group they both belong to....
There is no chaos or disunity among Jehovah's people , the group that Jehovah operates through his son. (Rom9:25. 15:1-6. 1Cor 1:10. 14:33. 1 Peter2:10,22). Simple !

A better question for you is, is Jehovah really your father? Are you son of Jehovah? Sharing the sonship with Jesus?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
rottennaija:

So far, have been reasoning with a lot of JWs. The bible is enough and they read and see things themselves.You can speak for yourself, not others because most will recognise the difference between the bible and the organisation.

Thanks Sir,

We are jw.org! wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Mrshape: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Thanks Sir,

We are jw.org! wink

Is like the group is not serving its purpose,
I might take it down soon.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
rottennaija:

And what exactly is this your blessing? How many houses or cars or planes or billions in your account?

Hmmmmmmmmm,

Obviously you understood God's word better than all ancient servants of God put together.
Because your definition of BLESSING surpassed their thought! Matthew 16:26 compared to 1John 2:15-17 cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mrshape:

Is like the group is not serving its purpose,
I might take it down soon.

That's why i said it's a great idea, but Apostates will not allow for the upbuilding of the body of Christ.
They are modern day Diotrephes! 3John 9
So try it on a WhatsApp GROUP chat where unwanted guests will be barred!
Agape! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Mrshape: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maximus69:

That's why i said it's a great idea, but Apostates will not allow for the upbuilding of the body of Christ.
They are modern day Diotrephes! 3John 9
So try it on a WhatsApp GROUP chat where unwanted guests will be barred!
Agape! smiley
Ok I will try to get a WhatsApp link for that purpose.
If u have any existing one you can share.

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
achorladey:

Achorladey: Hahahahahaha don't worry its from DECEIVING himself to TWISTING the HOLY BIBLE. You go see yourself for mirror very soon.

Achorladey: How does landing something over to someone and the red sea dried before YOU equates to be in FEAR and DOING something ACCEPTABLE to GOD?

Rahab FEARED God and was DOING the RIGHT thing in the SIGHT of GOD in the WAY she ATTENDED to the TWO SPIES. Oga Janosky, YOU SEE AM? This one no be case of JOINING ISRAELITES.

Achorladey: Joshua 6:25......Yet Joshua spared Rahab the prostitute, her father’s family, and all who belonged to her. She lives in Israel to this very day BECAUSE SHE HID THE MESSENGERS JOSHUA SENT TO SPY on JERICHO.

Why did Joshua spared RAHAB? based on what PETER said but in EVERY NATION the PERSON WHO FEARS him and does what is right is WELCOMED before HIM. Response right in front of you. Hahahahaha.

Janosky: achorladey, will Rahab dwell in the midst of Israelites and continue to worship pagan gods of Jericho?

Even the wisest of King in ISRAEL dwell in the midst of Israelites and CONTINUE to worship PAGAN GODS of all the LANDS surrounding them. Na RAHAB you SEE. HAHAHAHAHAHA. E get as e be. Perhaps you need to see 1st and 2nd Kings again see the records of King of Israel and Judah regarding PAGAN worship.

That still did not change this.................. but in every nation the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him. Job a case STUDY.

Achorladey: Na only RAHAB you see for the passage, hahahahahahah, where you put TAMAR? It still did not change this statement of Peter ........ but in EVERY NATION the PERSON who FEARS him and does what is right is WELCOMED before him. Even up to the extent of making THEM ancestresses of Jesus Christ. Hahahahaha. are the PAGANS not part of EVERY NATION.

Achorladey: Was the writer of Hebrew differentiating between PAGANS and the rest in the book of Hebrews? Hebrews 11:39.... And these all were commended for their FAITH. Now you have a reply to your question and there is this to sort out
Acts 10: 35.....but in EVERY NATION the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him. Are PAGANS not part of EVERY NATION.

Achorladey: If the sense is lacking you would not be having this conversation with me. Na your way, its not new. It equally tell about your personality

Achorladey: You struggling hard to add GROUP into that scripture. Hahahahaha E get as e be for you.

Leviticus 18:21,25,26.
21 “‘You must not allow any of your
offspring to be offered* to Moʹlech. + You
must not profane the name of your God in
that way. + I am Jehovah.
+
25 Therefore, the land is unclean, and I will
bring punishment on it for its error, and the
land will vomit its inhabitants out. + 26 But
you yourselves must keep my statutes and
my judicial decisions, + and you must not do
any of these detestable things, whether a
native or a foreigner who is residing among
you. "

Achorladey falsely claimed
Rahab will continue to practice prostitution and idol worship with the fear of Jehovah , in the midst of the Israelites..
Leviticus 18:21,25,26, Jehovah may be is not saying it in Yoruba, so that Achorladey will sandastand.
Achorladey you dey see your life !!!!

Janosky, YOU SEE AM? This one no be case of JOINING ISRAELITES.

** Joshua 6:25......Yet Joshua spared Rahab and all who belonged to her. She lives in Israel to this very day..."

No,Rahab left Jericho to join Achorladey in his family house to this very day..
Oturugbeke !!
Achorladey DEY LIE like kilode.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2019
achorladey:

Leviticus 18:21,25,26.
21 “‘You must not allow any of your
offspring to be offered* to Moʹlech. + You
must not profane the name of your God in
that way. + I am Jehovah.
+
25 Therefore, the land is unclean, and I will
bring punishment on it for its error, and the
land will vomit its inhabitants out. + 26 But
you yourselves must keep my statutes and
my judicial decisions, + and you must not do
any of these detestable things, whether a
native or a foreigner who is residing among
you. "

Achorladey falsely claimed
Rahab will continue to practice prostitution and idol worship with the fear of Jehovah , in the midst of the Israelites..
Leviticus 18:21,25,26, Jehovah may be is not saying it in Yoruba, so that Achorladey will sandastand.
Achorladey you dey see your life !!!!

Janosky, YOU SEE AM? This one no be case of JOINING ISRAELITES.

** Joshua 6:25......Yet Joshua spared Rahab and all who belonged to her. She lives in Israel to this very day..."

No,Rahab left Jericho to join Achorladey in his family house to this very day..
Oturugbeke !!
Achorladey DEY LIE like kilode.

Achorladey: Na only RAHAB you see for the passage, hahahahahahah, where you put TAMAR? It still did not change this statement of Peter ........ but in EVERY NATION the PERSON who FEARS him and does what is right is WELCOMED before him. "

Achorladey, is idol worship right and acceptable to Jehovah God?

Where you see Tamar for Matt 1:1-17 and Hebrews 11:1-39?
In your Bible is pagan worship counted as "righteousness?"

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 12:27am On Nov 16, 2019
@1)
Achorladey :Even the wisest of King in ISRAEL
dwell in the midst of Israelites and
CONTINUE to worship PAGAN GODS of
all the LANDS surrounding them. Na
RAHAB you SEE. HAHAHAHAHAHA. E
get as e be. Perhaps you need to see
1st and 2nd Kings again see the
records of King of Israel and Judah
regarding PAGAN worship."
That still did not change
this.................. but in every nation the
person who fears him and does what
is right is welcomed before him. Job a
case STUDY."

Is Job a case study for idol worship?
** 1Cor 10:1-14.
Emphasis on vs 7 and vs 14.
7:"Neither become idolaters,as some of them did"
14:" Therefore my beloved, FLEE FROM IDOLATRY"

Achorladey, what's the results and consequences for those Israelites and their Kings who practiced idolatry?
What's Jehovah's obligations for every king of Israel?

(*2)
Achorladey: You struggling hard to add
GROUP into that scripture. Hahahahaha E
get as e be for you."

Achorladey:,What is the meaning of "People"?
Pls, feel free to concoct the meaning from your LIETIONARY.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 1:36am On Nov 16, 2019
rottennaija:

(*1)
So here no one knows every details of Jesus ministry but in your point 3, you know Paul must definitely to his fellow believer.

(*2)
So who did Philip referred the Eunuch to?

(*3)
We know Jesus was alive, he had his disciples and John also had his. We also know that they communicated, but in all instances of their communication, Jesus didn't ask them to come belong to his group. (but somehow, it's not mere speculation but details are not known)

(*4)
But your mere speculation theory doesn't acknowledge the fact that 2 of John's disciples follow Jesus immediately John showed him as the messiah.

(*5)
Let me ask you here? Who were God's chosen people when Jesus was on earth? The Jews? Or Jesus disciples?

(*6)
Here is where your confusion is, Paul must definitely . But the account said the event that took place.

So what you did is use logical Reason, Jesus refer Paul his people. Then Paul must have referred them, where you have no knowledge of it and where the account explicitly stated the events. On the one hand, you said "no one knows every detail of Jesus ministry on earth" while on the other, you presume to know every details of Paul's ministry.

(*7).
This is why JWs cannot defend their theory and believe when you meet someone who knows the scriptures. Your write up are filled with impositions of what you want to believe into bible account.

@7).Rottennaija BIG LIE as usual.

*6)
1Cor11;1, "imitate me as I imitate Christ"
2Thess2:14,15.1Cor4:17, 2 Tim2:2,Paul taught believers everywhere the same things he received from Christ. rottennaija CONFUSED.

*5)
John14:6. Matt23:37,38. 5:20.

*3 & *4)
I already made it obvious before, I quoted John1:35-40. 3:25-36.

@2) Acts 8:12, John7:16. Matt24:14. Mark1:14,15.whose gospel?
1 Corinthians 3:23 and you belong to
Christ, and Christ belongs to God. John15:15.

(*1).Acts 9:3-20. Further info on (*6).
Imitate Paul as him copy Jesus.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 5:41am On Nov 16, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm,

Obviously you understood God's word better than all ancient servants of God put together.
Because your definition of BLESSING surpassed their thought! Matthew 16:26 compared to 1John 2:15-17 cheesy

Then you have nothing to show for it
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Then you have nothing to show for it

YES Jehovah's Witnesses have NOTHING to show for their so called blessings, except this BITTER feelings towards them from individuals claiming Christians who can SEE other thousands of religions around but singled out Jehovah's Witnesses for their criticism, making them objects of HATRED! John 17:14-16

I became one of Jehovah's Witnesses for just one single reason! undecided undecided undecided

Despite the fact that all other religions claiming Christians aren't in agreement on how to worship God acceptably, they are all united when criticising Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 10:20-22

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Maximus69:

It's preposterous leaving all of them behind only to start looking for strangers to ask questions that you could have equally asked your own daddy and mummy AT HOME?
I don't think you are respecting your co-debator by always asking him to ask his 'Mummy and Daddy' at home. You are respectfully insulting the guy. That's not good at all.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

YES Jehovah's Witnesses have NOTHING to show for their so called blessings, except this BITTER feelings towards them from individuals claiming Christians who can SEE other thousands of religions around but singled out Jehovah's Witnesses for their criticism, making them objects of HATRED! John 17:14-16

I became one of Jehovah's Witnesses for just one single reason! undecided undecided undecided

Despite the fact that all other religions claiming Christians aren't in agreement on how to worship God acceptably, they are all united when criticising Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 10:20-22

Here comes you again with your self inflicted thoughts if persecution. Who says singles you out for persecution or hatred? Each and every religion or groups have their own sets of criticism.

Let me ask you personally, what experience do you have to show for this your hatred?

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

Your watchtower magazine is filled with hatred for other Christian groups. They constantly attack their doctrines and, at times, individuals for their stance on the scriptures. It is hypocritical for JWs to claim persecution while they attack other people's beliefs in their magazines. How many JWs have been arrested, imprisoned, attacked or maligned for being JWs in Nigeria, if you are a Nigerian? Stop all these watchtower propaganda bro!
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Here comes you again with your self inflicted thoughts if persecution. Who says singles you out for persecution or hatred? Each and every religion or groups have their own sets of criticism.

Let me ask you personally, what experience do you have to show for this your hatred?

Well i've been following this forum for almost two years now and it's like the only religion you always post your dislikes against is Jehovah's Witnesses! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please can you link me to one of your previous posts that's not about Jehovah's Witnesses? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tboymessiah:
hello, I wish to ask some questions bothering me here, and I want answers, so as to clear my doubt, although am also a Bible student I do collect awake from jws to read........ so here I go.

You have 3 choices.
1. Ask your questions to members of the religion in private as had been suggested.
2. Ask your question in public to her from others too.
3. Ask both in public and private.

Let me say a little of what you are likely to get.

1. When you ask in private to the Jw, they generally respond with the stocked response the religion had developed over to years to certain questions you are expected or encouraged to ask. Likely, you will not know much to ask the question they wouldn't want to answer or the forbidden questions.

2. In asking in public, you will get responses that vary from conservative to liberal. You will likely see responses that expresses outrage against against the religion which reflect the emotional abuses and loses they experience in the religion. (family loses, time wasted, emotional loses etc)

Then you will also see responses by those who defend the religion. They responses will likely be moderated to reflect a calm depositions, a sort of enticing response. But I'll add a note of caution there, the responses will likely be deflected, omissions, etc. But those who know the religion inside out will easily spots the deflections.

However, the calm demeanor will quickly evaporates when you start touching the itchy subjects. The things they do not want to be discussed. I believe if carefully observe this thread, you will see it.

Another thing you need to know is that to them, non members are generally considered subhuman underclass that will be destroyed by their God unless they join the group. When Jws speaks of people being 'honest hearted', 'sheep like', etc, it simply means those who are willing to accept their doctrines without thinking for themselves or having a contrary opinion.

I'll stop there.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

Well i've been following this forum for almost two years now and it's like the only religion you always post your dislikes against is Jehovah's Witnesses! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please can you link me to one of your previous posts that's not about Jehovah's Witnesses? undecided undecided undecided
Dislike is hatred? Exposing your abuse is persecution? Your publications are filled with believes of other religion which are said to be false. Are these hatred to this religion? Until watchtowers child abuse secret were exposed, they have always be castigating Catholics for their failure to protect children, were these persecution?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
true2god:
Your watchtower magazine is filled with hatred for other Christian groups. They constantly attack their doctrines and, at times, individuals for their stance on the scriptures. It is hypocritical for JWs to claim persecution while they attack other people's beliefs in their magazines. How many JWs have been arrested, imprisoned, attacked or maligned for being JWs in Nigeria, if you are a Nigerian? Stop all these watchtower propaganda bro!

You're right you know, but one thing that's not clear to me is 'how come Jehovah's Witnesses do go to visit people in their neighborhood if they hate other religionists?'

I think this is not about attacks on individuals but false worship!

Please can you stand for your own religion to prove that it's according to the scriptures and not just another religion organized to add to the existing religions in our neighborhood?

I think that's what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing and that's exactly what attracted other's attention to them for hatred.

If you're a Christian, i think your duty is to help others in your neighborhood to come and worship the only true God (just as JWs are doing) if our forms of worship contradicts each other then it's not true that we are worshiping the same God!

Satan have held people in the dark for thousands of years, when majority thought they're worshiping the same Almighty God whereas the real worshipers keep saying it's not so! John 4:19-22

As a Christian, you should be able to stand firm and explain from the Bible that yours is the one and only form of worship that's approved by God. And that's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing. I think that's why all other religionists who also aren't in agreement conspired to criticise the Jehovah's Witnesses.
For instance, where do you worship? Is your form of worship in line with the ideologies of others commenting against the JWs? If it's not, are you now saying God has no specific standards to distinguish pure worship from false worship?

I think that's what Jehovah's Witnesses have been trying to help others understand!
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Dislike is hatred? Exposing your abuse is persecution?

You haven't shown me any post of yours that's not against the JWs!

Let's start from you Sir.

Jehovah's Witnesses are saying the hatred and persecution against their form of worship means they're the one and only Christian group.
OK let's silence them now by presenting just one single previous post of yours that's not against their organization Sir! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
TATIME:

You're right you know, but one thing that's not clear to me is 'how come Jehovah's Witnesses do go to visit people in their neighborhood if they hate other religionists?'

I think this is not about attacks on individuals but false worship!

Please can you stand for your own religion to prove that it's according to the scriptures and not just another religion organized to add to the existing religions in our neighborhood?

I think that's what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing and that's exactly what attracted other's attention to them for hatred.

If you're a Christian, i think your duty is to help others in your neighborhood to come and worship the only true God (just as JWs are doing) if our forms of worship contradicts each other then it's not true that we are worshiping the same God!

Satan have held people in the dark for thousands of years, when majority thought they're worshiping the same Almighty God whereas the real worshipers keep saying it's not so! John 4:19-22

As a Christian, you should be able to stand firm and explain from the Bible that yours is the one and only form of worship that's approved by God. And that's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing. I think that's why all other religionists who also aren't in agreement conspired to criticise the Jehovah's Witnesses.
For instance, where do you worship? Is your form of worship in line with the ideologies of others commenting against the JWs? If it's not, are you now saying God has no specific standards to distinguish pure worship from false worship?

I think that's what Jehovah's Witnesses have been trying to help others understand!

First of all, what JWs do is proselytising. Looking for members, when they find people they cannot convert, people that have a good argument, which they stand no chance, they simply see them as conversation stoppers, haters etc.

Second, JWs simply claim to have a true religion. Claim. They fall like pack of cards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Hot Blooded Young Men - Paul Ellis / 16 "gods" that share the same story with jesus / Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.