Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) (11459 Views)

Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:
How does this related to the discussion at hand? That the JW has beaten the rest 'like a baby'. This is pure delusion and a self-inflated ego. For over 120 years of the watchtower organization, their global population is still below 9million which means that they are not making impact and their effort does not appeal the masses.

Every cult make the same claim, one and only. Any group with this mantra is surely a snake oil salesman organization who have nothing to offer except claming one and only to make them relevant and instill, pschologically, a false sense of purpose and truthfulness.

JW is a sub-set of christinity with an equally different belief. No any JW will visit a prospect in his house and say he is not a christian. It is even irrational to assume that the rest are false because of their doctrinal contradcitions while JW teachings also contributed to the contradictions. This is strawman argument which makes not sense but might be logical to a JW.

I have heard this mantra more than 1000 times. If a lie is told repeatedly 1million times it will never transform to a truth.

true2god: JW is a sub-set of christinity with an equally different belief. No any JW will visit a prospect in his house and say he is not a christian. It is even irrational to assume that the rest are false because of their doctrinal contradcitions while JW teachings also contributed to the contradictions. This is strawman argument which makes not sense but might be logical to a JW.

Achorladey: Reality right up there
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:
Maybe you should learn about JANISM, a religion in India. See link below:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/jainism/ataglance/glance.shtml

The Janist has a religious philosophy that believed in the purity of all souls and that all souls are equal. As part of their religious philosophy, all life is sacred such that you cannot even kill fish, snakes, dogs, human beings, etc if you are a Janist. If a Janist mistakingly step on an ant and the ant dies, he goes for a spiritual cleansing for killing the ant. They are purist to the core in terms of resprcting the sanctity of all lives.

The Janist also claim exclusive right to the truth, the same way you have been programmed to think and believe. To the Janist, all religion is impure (including the JW) except theirS because of their extreme religous and moral view. We have about 4.5million Janist worldwide and their population would have swelled if they also visit people from house to house to convince people of their beliefs.

So how come you're the one telling me whereas Jehovah's Witnesses are KNOWN GLOBALLY? cheesy

Can you describe how people in your neighborhood can IDENTIFY this group? cheesy

You just can't grasp simple logic! cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2019
achorladey:

You have sidestepped your proverb now it is the most important QUESTION. Who says it's the MOST important? Hahahahahahaha

Maximus69: Which of all these religious groups claiming Christians with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings is PREACHING that GOOD NEWS?

Achorladey: Including the religious GROUP of the JWs as part of CHRISTENDOM?

So i say it's Jehovah's Witnesses, and which have you discovered? wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:
There is a difference between brainwashing people to conform to the believe of an organization and helping people to gain spiritual upliftment. What you do is a methodological and calculated use of watchtower script and template to convince people to follow same ideology. You are recruiting more hands for the watchtower organization.

I have no problem with you belieiving in what you want, you will have difficulty when you encounter someone who understood the watchtower philiosophy and who will force you to run out of the laid down scripts and templates, as you guys also rehearsed in your kingdom hall. I have physically debated many JWs who ran out of laid down script and non of them bother coming to my house again.

It is also a form of idolatory to have 100% faith in a man-made organization, like the watchtower, such that you will be blind to their faults and limitations, and even ready to defend their falsehood.

Even muslims are more zealous than the JW, and can some terrorist can kill to protect the religion. Zealouness does not make falsehood truthful; it only make the zealout a victim of manipulation from a more intelligent mind who designed his beliefs and shaped his thought pattern.

You dont even right any right and authoity to condemn me; it is not within your spiritual perview and I am not sure if you have a better relationship with God than me and vice versa. Dont attempt to patronize me with sweet words.

You are welcome.

So you've suddenly regained the ENERGY you previously said you don't have! wink

Well the attribute of a sheep is willingness to follow instructions from the Shepherd along WITH THE FOLD! John 10:16,27

So we are not in search of individuals without that attribute, that's why we will quietly and peacefully walk away to the next door to continue in our search for the LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL! Matthew 10:6, 15:24 smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:
How does this related to the discussion at hand? That the JW has beaten the rest 'like a baby'. This is pure delusion and a self-inflated ego. For over 120 years of the watchtower organization, their global population is still below 9million which means that they are not making impact and their effort does not appeal the masses.

Every cult make the same claim, one and only. Any group with this mantra is surely a snake oil salesman organization who have nothing to offer except claming one and only to make them relevant and instill, pschologically, a false sense of purpose and truthfulness.

JW is a sub-set of christinity with an equally different belief. No any JW will visit a prospect in his house and say he is not a christian. It is even irrational to assume that the rest are false because of their doctrinal contradcitions while JW teachings also contributed to the contradictions. This is strawman argument which makes not sense but might be logical to a JW.

I have heard this mantra more than 1000 times. If a lie is told repeatedly 1million times it will never transform to a truth.

You can continue deceiving yourself, everyone knows that the one and only group known globally for oneness in thought is Jehovah's Witnesses.

Wherever you go under the heavens, you can confidently say this is what to expect from a typical JW and whenever you meet anyone claiming JW without such beliefs you will say "surely this is NOT one of them".

ONENESS in thought and ORDERLINESS Sir, that's the one and only logic Jesus gave every honest hearted and sincere observer to look for! Matthew 5:14-16, John 17:20-23

So if the religion missed out in this two qualities, they are NOT the real followers of that man from Nazareth! Luke 11:23 wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Beaten to stupor! cheesy

All of you are here advocating for no specific group, except naming unknown groups that even your own family members don't know all in a bid to say "forget about the group, read Bible alone and God will connect you directly"

Whereas Jesus sent his followers to go and visit people in their homes, none of you have the ENERGY to do that except one "Jehovah's Witnesses"

Now that the group is claiming to be the one and only Christian group you're all agitating.

Abeg why you no fit talk the same about your own religion?
Abi your Church no get name?
Or na JANISM be your Church? cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:
So how come you're the one telling me whereas Jehovah's Witnesses are KNOWN GLOBALLY? cheesy
The watchtower will never tell you anything about the Janist because it will not serve their propaganda interest. If it is a scandal in a catholic church they will include it in their print edition to blackmail them emotionally. You asked for a renowned religious group globally known for PEACEFULLY claiming EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO THE TRUTH and i told you about the Janist and for the fact that you never heard or read about them is not my fault. There are hundreds of millions of people who know nothing about the JW and who never know such a group existed.

Maximus69:
Can you describe how people in your neighborhood can IDENTIFY this group? cheesy
The same way the people in Saudi arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, etc cannot identify who a JW is. You are too intelligent to have this myopic view and way of reasoning. Religion worldwide is geo-specific and billions of humanity dont even know if JW exist.

Maximus69:
You just can't grasp simple logic! cheesy
You lack logic else you wont ask Can you describe how people in your neighborhood can IDENTIFY this group? Some faith, like Judaism, Janism, Hinduism and shintos are not proselyting faith and never seek converts. It is a religion that seek converts that seek exclusive right to the truth, even if they are peddling lies to themselves and their prospects.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:
So you've suddenly regained the ENERGY you previously said you don't have! wink
It was never my plan to engage you intellectually. Do not wake a sleeping lion. I have wanted to reduce my engagement on NL but at times I have to clear your illusion and self-deceit.

Maximus69:
Well the attribute of a sheep is willingness to follow instructions from the Shepherd along WITH THE FOLD! John 10:16,27
That is true, I have no problem with that if the Shepherd is not intellectually dishonest. The watchtower is highly dishonest intellectually and they are not even ashamed of that.

Maximus69:
So we are not in search of individuals without that attribute, that's why we will quietly and peacefully walk away to the next door to continue in our search for the LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL! Matthew 10:6, 15:24 smiley
The lost sheep is an easy prey to a lion. Agreed, an average JW on the street is intellectually equiped, at the kingdom hall, to challenge other christian groups (not muslims) who they might come in contact it. And if this sheep (the nominal christian) is not biblically equipped, the lion (the JWs) can easily consume them biblically and logically. It takes knowledge of the scriptures and comtemporary history to wade off the intellectual attack of the lions (JWs).
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Beaten to stupor! cheesy

All of you are here advocating for no specific group, except naming unknown groups that even your own family members don't know all in a bid to say "forget about the group, read Bible alone and God will connect you directly"

Whereas Jesus sent his followers to go and visit people in their homes, none of you have the ENERGY to do that except one "Jehovah's Witnesses"

Now that the group is claiming to be the one and only Christian group you're all agitating.

Abeg why you no fit talk the same about your own religion?
Abi your Church no get name?
Or na JANISM be your Church? cheesy

After checking my dictionary for the meaning of "STUPOR" i agreed completely that there is no other better description for the Beating! smiley smiley smiley

Mr true2god complained that Jehovah's Witnesses are tarnishing the image of the Catholic Church.
But Mr true2god is NOT a Catholic and he can't defend the religion, he just want Jehovah's Witnesses to stop talking about Catholics.

Mr true2god is NOT a Muslim but he is saying Muslims do claim to be the one and only religion having the TRUTH.

Mr true2god is NOT a Janist but he is saying Janists do claim to be the one and only group having the TRUTH.

OK, what about the group Mr true2god is associating with? Shame will not allow him to speak of that one because he knows that the worshipers meeting together in his place of worship don't really believe what his Church teaches, they just gather together to catch some fun and later dispass each one to his house living the teachings of their Church behind! smiley smiley smiley

But if you ask Mr true2god "are all the religious groups claiming Christians practicing Christianity in the real sense?" Our friend will say "NO!"

OK if you know that it's not all that's calling him Lord Lord that are Christians, how come you can't specifically direct an interested person to the group practicing Christianity?

Of course the stupidity under packaging will not allow him to speak, because if he can stand against a group talking of the idolatry going on a religion that's popularly known for worship of images, certainly there is no religion that's false from his point of view! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:
You can continue deceiving yourself, everyone knows that the one and only group known globally for oneness in thought is Jehovah's Witnesses.
You are parroting the same national anthem over and over again: one and only group known globally. It is getting too monotonous for my liking. Get another mission statement.

Maximus69:
Wherever you go under the heavens, you can confidently say this is what to expect from a typical JW and whenever you meet anyone claiming JW without such beliefs you will say "surely this is NOT one of them".
The same way you can easily identify a true deeperlife member, in apperance and conduct. Even a muslim tabliq is also identifiable in their alqada. What your point? Singing your own praise?

Maximus69:
ONENESS in thought and ORDERLINESS Sir, that's the one and only logic Jesus gave every honest hearted and sincere observer to look for! Matthew 5:14-16, John 17:20-23
The Japanese are the race with the most recongnize worldwide in ONENESS in thought and ORDERLINESS . Whats your point exactly?

Maximus69:
So if the religion missed out in this two qualities, they are NOT the real followers of that man from Nazareth! Luke 11:23 wink
Ok, a subjctive opinion and being taught at the watchtower society.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:
The (1)watchtower will never tell you anything about the Janist because it will not serve their propaganda interest. If it is a scandal in a catholic church they will include it in their print edition to blackmail them emotionally. You asked for a renowned religious group globally known for PEACEFULLY claiming EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO THE TRUTH and i told you about the Janist and for the fact that you never heard or read about them is not my fault. There are hundreds of millions of people who know nothing about the JW and who never know such a group existed.

(2)The same way the people in Saudi arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, etc cannot identify who a JW is. You are too intelligent to have this myopic view and way of reasoning. Religion worldwide is geo-specific and billions of humanity dont even know if JW exist.

(3)You lack logic else you wont ask Can you describe how people in your neighborhood can IDENTIFY this group? Some faith, like Judaism, Janism, Hinduism and shintos are not proselyting faith and never seek converts. It is a religion that seek converts that seek exclusive right to the truth, even if they are peddling lies to themselves and their prospects.

Wow! cheesy

See confirmed dullard ooooo!

(1) So do you think my former religion taught me anything about JWs?
Come on, they came right to my home disturbing me years before i finally decided to listen for their persistence, orderliness, respectfulness and efficacy in delivering their message! cheesy

(2)Hellooooooo, i won't disclose to you how my brothers and sisters in the Arab nations are penetrating those areas with the GOOD NEWS, but this picture of these two JWs from different enemy Arab countries now urging each other with tears of JOY will quench your thirst! wink

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2019
TATIME:

Wow! cheesy

See confirmed dullard ooooo!

(1) So do you think my former religion taught me anything about JWs?
Come on, they came right to my home disturbing me years before i finally decided to listen for their persistence, orderliness, respectfulness and efficacy in delivering their message! cheesy

(2)Hellooooooo, i won't disclose to you how my brothers and sisters in the Arab nations are penetrating those areas with the GOOD NEWS, but this picture of these two JWs from different enemy Arab countries now urging each other with tears of JOY will quench your thirst! wink

The confused dullard expected his church to start telling him about stories of all the religions on earth instead on concentrating on those claiming Christians falsely! cheesy

Òdè, he thought that's how Jesus was teaching his disciples about all the religions in the world, while Jesus only concentrated on false Jewish religious doctrines! wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2019
TATIME:

After checking my dictionary for the meaning of "STUPOR" i agreed completely that there is no other better description for the Beating! smiley smiley smiley

Mr true2god complained that Jehovah's Witnesses are tarnishing the image of the Catholic Church.
But Mr true2god is NOT a Catholic and he can't defend the religion, he just want Jehovah's Witnesses to stop talking about Catholics.

Mr true2god is NOT a Muslim but he is saying Muslims do claim to be the one and only religion having the TRUTH.

Mr true2god is NOT a Janist but he is saying Janists do claim to be the one and only group having the TRUTH.

OK, what about the group Mr true2god is associating with? Shame will not allow him to speak of that one because he knows that the worshipers meeting together in his place of worship don't really believe what his Church teaches, they just gather together to catch some fun and later dispass each one to his house living the teachings of their Church behind! smiley smiley smiley

But if you ask Mr true2god "are all the religious groups claiming Christians practicing Christianity in the real sense?" Our friend will say "NO!"

OK if you know that it's not all that's calling him Lord Lord that are Christians, how come you can't specifically direct an interested person to the group practicing Christianity?

Of course the stupidity under packaging will not allow him to speak, because if he can stand against a group talking of the idolatry going on a religion that's popularly known for worship of images, certainly there is no religion that's false from his point of view! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are boring me bro. Stop throwing jibes and debate. If you cant make any logical argument park one side.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

So i say it's Jehovah's Witnesses, and which have you discovered? wink

Nice! At least in essence with your "I say its JEHOVAHS WITNESSES" it means you agree Christian congregations of Jehovah's witnesses teach CONTRADICTORY and CONFLICTING doctrines internally and externally as part of CHRISTENDOM. So how are they better than other religious denominations?

Regarding DISCOVERY there are numerous religious denominations out there. Too numerous to start making or seeking BETTER PERFORMANCE than JWS. I repeat again Jesus didn't ask me to preach about the religious denominations that are better than JWS. THE GOOD NEWS is not about RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS that are better than the JWS.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
achorladey:

Nice! At least in essence with your "I say its JEHOVAHS WITNESSES" it means you agree Christian congregations of Jehovah's witnesses teach CONTRADICTORY and CONFLICTING doctrines internally and externally as part of CHRISTENDOM. So how are they better than other religious denominations?

Regarding DISCOVERY there are numerous religious denominations out there. Too numerous to start making or seeking BETTER PERFORMANCE than JWS. I repeat again Jesus didn't ask me to preach about the religious denominations that are better than JWS. THE GOOD NEWS is not about RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS that are better than the JWS.

We are both saying exactly the same thing Sir!

In the first century, their was contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings in Israel and Jesus came in to start yet another kind of teaching!

The ONLY difference there is that out of these religious ideas contradicting themselves, Jesus and his followers stood out as the ONE and ONLY group having the TRUTH!

So today Jehovah's Witnesses stands out of all these religious groups claiming Christians as the ONE and ONLY group having the TRUTH! wink

That's my point Sir! cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:
You are parroting the same national anthem over and over again:

Well that's the HERITAGE of the worshipers of my God JEHOVAH the ONE and ONLY true God!

So his worshippers are known throughout all generations for claiming to be the ONE and ONLY! wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:
You are boring me bro. Stop throwing jibes and debate. If you cant make any logical argument park one side.

That's our global ANTHEM Sir, go anywhere in the world Jehovah's Witnesses are known for saying the same thing before liars.

The TRUTH is always the same in the mouth of God's WITNESSES!

Any further enlightenment, all immediately will pass the info globally so that we maintain the ONENESS at all times.

Of course it will bore those whose minds aren't in agreement with ONENESS (ORDERLINESS)! wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:

Is that not the abbreviation of brother in bolded?

Heeeeee JEHOVAH save me o!

When did i become a brother to a member of Babylon the Great tórí Olórun? embarassed

Please don't ever use that abbreviation for me again, i'm begging you in the name of your god!

All you're to me is a NEIGHBOR Sir, that's why i've been chatting with you!

I'm not your bro, i can't be your bro and i will never be your bro?embarassed
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
TATIME:

Is that not the abbreviation of brother in bolded?

Heeeeee JEHOVAH save me o!

When did i become a brother to a member of Babylon the Great tórí Olórun? embarassed

Please don't ever use that abbreviation for me again, i'm begging you in the name of your god!

All you're to me is a NEIGHBOR Sir, that's why i've been chatting with you!

I'm not your bro, i can't be your bro and i will never be your bro?embarassed

Congratulations brother, you've found your lost brother.

You neither relate through blood (family)
Neither through business (colleague)
Nor through belief (faith)

You relate through faceless social media on Nairaland! wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:

See above my response and your quote below and you will see how irrational your post is. Do you even read before responding? Do you even read your own post at all before sending? I think you lack a basic comprehension skill.

The post of a clown afraid of his own shadow while the spotlight beams on him...
You dey criticise Scholars who used solid evidence to debunk the Trinity ,yet you're a Muslim.

Confirmed hypocrite !
https://www.nairaland.com/true2god

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Janosky:

The post of a clown afraid of his own shadow while the spotlight beams on him...
You dey criticise Scholars who used solid evidence to debunk the Trinity ,yet you're a Muslim

Confirmed hypocrite !
https://www.nairaland.com/true2god

Brother Tatime, please come and warn Janosky o.
Why is he calling your newly found brother a Muslim nah? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Brother Tatime, please come and warn Janosky o.
Why is he calling your newly found brother a Muslim nah? cheesy
Haba!

Janosky is just pulling his legs, this Senior Prophet/Apostle/Dr/Pastor true2god can't be a Muslim joh!

Ask Janosky well well? smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
TATIME:

Haba!

Janosky is just pulling his legs, this Senior Prophet/Apostle/Dr/Pastor true2god can't be a Muslim joh!

Ask Janosky well well? smiley smiley smiley

Brother, i've checked the link Janosky attached to the post, the guy nah confirmed ATHEIST o!

Because he claim to be a Muslim yet he is arguing in support of TRINITARIAN religions!

Just as Janosky often say~

wetin musa no go see for gate?

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

In the first century, their was contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings in Israel and Jesus came in to start yet another kind of teaching!

The ONLY difference there is that out of these religious ideas contradicting themselves, Jesus and his followers stood out as the ONE and ONLY group having the TRUTH!

So today Jehovah's Witnesses stands out of all these religious groups claiming Christians as the ONE and ONLY group having the TRUTH! wink

You know in your heart of we are NOT saying the same thing. Perhaps a case of DOUBLESPEAK effect that you are not aware of.

I could still remember rottennaija asked TATIME what is the TRUTH. TATIME responds and first scripture cited was.......John 18:36 . More below...................

TATIME at 11:03am November 17 2019.......Only if you will drop this ego and meditate on the answer, because this same question was thrown at our Master, Lord and King! John 18:38

Please note that Pontius Pilate had no interest in hearing what the man accused has to say about the TRUTH, so try not to behave like him now! smiley

JESUS is the TRUTH who is gradually revealing the secret sacred about pure worship, he does so because we are IMPERFECT humans so it's not possible for one generation to bear all the sacred secrets at once! John 16:12

Your own response to the above was similar all through with the addition of John 14:6.

Now my point........ John 18: 37.........Then Pilate said, “So you are a king!” Jesus replied, “You say that I am a king. For this reason I was born, and for this reason I came into the world—to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the TRUTH listens to my voice.”

how can you and I listen to the VOICE of JESUS CHRIST.........here comes the verse you cited......Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Are you Maximus69 listening to that VOICE or will you keep PREACHING about the ONE and ONLY group?

Note that VERSE didn't state THROUGH the ONE and ONLY GROUP or CHANNEL am USING today. It states CLEARLY through ME.

Here is another John 6:67-68 So Jesus said to the twelve, “You don’t want to go away too, do you?” 68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words of eternal life.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Brother, i've checked the link Janosky attached to the post, the guy nah confirmed ATHEIST o!

Because he claim to be a Muslim yet he is arguing in support of TRINITARIAN religions!

Just as Janosky often say~

wetin musa no go see for gate?

I just pity the boy, his obsession for HEARING of strange VOICES is his problem!

He claim he heard a VOICE just as Jesus, Muhammad and so many other founders of religions of ancient times beards VOICES.

But what baffles me is how come he was so fortunate to hear such VOICE yet he forgot to ask an important question!

Jesus claims to be the only begotten son of God, Muhammad who also claim he heard VOICES said God told him he had NO son.

At least by now everyone will listen to what the VOICE told him regarding the conflicting ideas.

Now he's hanging between both religion not been sure of which one he can solely vouch for!

No wonder you called him a confused dullard, it's obvious his a confirmed nuisance! undecided undecided undecided

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
achorladey:

You know in your heart of we are NOT saying the same thing. Perhaps a case of DOUBLESPEAK effect that you are not aware of.

I could still remember rottennaija asked TATIME what is the TRUTH. TATIME responds and first scripture cited was.......John 18:36 . More below...................

TATIME at 11:03am November 17 2019.......Only if you will drop this ego and meditate on the answer, because this same question was thrown at our Master, Lord and King! John 18:38

Please note that Pontius Pilate had no interest in hearing what the man accused has to say about the TRUTH, so try not to behave like him now! smiley

JESUS is the TRUTH who is gradually revealing the secret sacred about pure worship, he does so because we are IMPERFECT humans so it's not possible for one generation to bear all the sacred secrets at once! John 16:12

Your own response to the above was similar all through with the addition of John 14:6.

Now my point........ John 18: 37.........Then Pilate said, “So you are a king!” Jesus replied, “You say that I am a king. For this reason I was born, and for this reason I came into the world—to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the TRUTH listens to my voice.”

how can you and I listen to the VOICE of JESUS CHRIST.........here comes the verse you cited......Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Are you Maximus69 listening to that VOICE or will you keep PREACHING about the ONE and ONLY group?

Note that VERSE didn't state THROUGH the ONE and ONLY GROUP or CHANNEL am USING today. It states CLEARLY through ME.

Here is another John 6:67-68 So Jesus said to the twelve, “You don’t want to go away too, do you?” 68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words of eternal life.

Abeg dead body don get accident now, another heavy case don land o!

Your brother Mr true2god, which religion he dey, shey na the same Jesus abi nah Muhammad?

Abeg go convert am first before you come dey worry JWs for here, you sef no sey we no get problem for our side because nah the same Watchtower publication dey teach us wetin Bible talk, and both of una don dey argue against Jehovah's Witnesses since like say una dey the same line of thought. cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Abeg dead body don't get accident now, another heavy case don land o!

Your brother Mr true2god, which religion he dey shey na the same Jesus abi nah Muhammad?

Abeg go convert am first before you come dey worry JWs for here, you sef no sey we no get problem for our side because nah the same Watchtower publication dey teach us wetin Bible talk, and both of una don dey argue against Jehovah's Witnesses since like say una dey the same line of thought. cheesy

Just study the bible directly to learn what it says... Problem solved.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

As the one and only group, How does Jesus reveal this truth to you today? Is it through revelation? Dreams? Miracle? How?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
rottennaija:

Just study the bible directly to learn what it says... Problem solved.

(1)Why did Jesus sent his followers to go and TEACH Israelites AT HOME since every Israelite teaches his family, what are Jesus' followers going to do again?

(2)Billions of people (including other religionists like Muslims) have Bibles in their homes today, and it's evident that majority still don't understand what the Bible says, so what have you got to say about that?

(3)Jesus asked his followers to go and TEACH people IN THEIR HOMES, you are now saying people should learn it ON THEIR OWN, who should we obey now between you and Jesus Sir? cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

Abeg dead body don get accident now, another heavy case don land o!

Your brother Mr true2god, which religion he dey, shey na the same Jesus abi nah Muhammad?

I thought you said we are SAYING the SAME THING before. Hahahaha. E get as e be.

When we lay the problems the Organization you are a member of have, you either deny, sidestep.

Maximus69: Na the same Watchtower publication dey teach us wetin Bible talk,

Achorladey: Hahahahahahaha well placed and stated. I just love the way you state that hahahahahahaha. The reason it is called WATCHTOWER STUDY. HOPE you CATCH the DRIFT.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
rottennaija:

As the one and only group, How does Jesus reveal this truth to you today? Is it through revelation? Dreams? Miracle? How?

Jesus reveals the TRUTH only to those who aren't reading the Bible for selfish reasons!

Judas Iscariot saw, spoke, heard, learnt, walk, preached and teach alongside Jesus, in fact they both feed in the same bowl, yet he failed to grasp Jesus' teachings!

So after the completion of the Bible book of Revelation, JESUS NO MORE SPEAKS DIRECTLY WITH ANYBODY! Revelations 22:18-19
That's the point emphasized by the word NO addition and NO subtraction!
it's not about hearing voices in this end time again, but diligently studying God's word without any ulterior motive. Proverbs 2:1-5

God's holy spirit guides a little number of born again Christians just as it was doing during the first century, when majority of the Christians back then were born again but God's holy spirit was working with the body in Jerusalem to oversee all the activities of the Christians everywhere. That's why today we call this little number of Christ's brothers the governing body, they're the body that's overseeing our activities globally today!

Just as the first century governing body made mistakes in organizational directions, their counterparts today also make mistakes but that's not a criteria to stand against the orderliness God's holy spirit is working out amongst TRUE CHRISTIANS globally through them. That's why all those who fully grasp this will continue to ask you "where is the group?" That's overseeing the activities of true Christians today? wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
true2god:
There is a difference between brainwashing people to conform to the believe of an organization and helping people to gain spiritual upliftment. What you do is a methodological and calculated use of watchtower script and template to convince people to follow same ideology. You are recruiting more hands for the watchtower organization.

I have no problem with you belieiving in what you want, you will have difficulty when you encounter someone who understood the watchtower philiosophy and who will force you to run out of the laid down scripts and templates, as you guys also rehearsed in your kingdom hall. I have physically debated many JWs who ran out of laid down script and non of them bother coming to my house again.

It is also a form of idolatory to have 100% faith in a man-made organization, like the watchtower, such that you will be blind to their faults and limitations, and even ready to defend their falsehood.

Even muslims are more zealous than the JW, and can some terrorist can kill to protect the religion. Zealouness does not make falsehood truthful; it only make the zealout a victim of manipulation from a more intelligent mind who designed his beliefs and shaped his thought pattern.

You dont even right any right and authoity to condemn me; it is not within your spiritual perview and I am not sure if you have a better relationship with God than me and vice versa. Dont attempt to patronize me with sweet words.

You are welcome.

Maximus69 did you read this at all before asking me to go and CONVERT true2god? If you have not done so please do read again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? / Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.