Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release (87892 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by PrincessJr(f): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wa ti Bûrû.
Bros the matter weak me... see all the energy naija youths take carry this BBNaija for head. A better Nigeria is only a mirage

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Orissodiq: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seriously am afraid for the future generation of Nigerian youth if d present one can be this worst. Imagine someone moving out of his or her house to protest because of BBNaija. No wonder buhari said Nigeria youth are lazy.
Please what is the important of BBNaija self if not for promotion of immorality

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Lordjb: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Absolutely LUBBISH mtchewww... Biko see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Mutemenot(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is one of the disadvantage of hosting the show in naija. If the show is bn held in S.A, nobody go near there. Bbnaija has promoted her, she brought her down fall so should do the interview n fvck out

6 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Skmoda(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wa ti Bûrû.
You are vexing init cheesy but orimi o buru oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by greggng: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
So the rejected stone is gradually giving bbnaija headache? They made a silly mistake removing her...to be honest I don't know any other housemate except Tasha and karfi

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha signed an agreement like all other housemates. Who the hell are these ‘Tachas people’? Where exactly do they know her from?

I am completely lost as to how Nigerians reason. I can understand this insanity for an actual yeyebrity like Davido or Burma boy. This is just a lab rat from a social experiment. There was no wow factor or star power on display in her stay in the house. So where is this idolatry and attaché coming from?

Oya safargirl, you are the one who has been watching Bbn and bba from inception. Please explain to us the effects of this show on the masses. Because I do not understand.

12 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Vulcanheph(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
See What unemployment has caused ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by naijadrivablog: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

I tire too. Redundant people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Horlufemi(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dear nairaland enable emoji Abeg. It's 2019 ���☹️���������‍♂️������‍♂️������������♥️

4 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by OKorowanta: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Make una release Port Harcourt first daughter na!
After the bias and one sided judgement yesterday,una still keep her
Abi biggie won marry her?

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by beresponsible(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
Ok....Tacha na confirm celebrity oooh... But BbNaija management should let her go if wetin dem dey tell us na true.

They have no right whatsoever to restrict her movement since they have disqualified her.

Meanwhile... If you need Pure Original HOney... Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below 081 016 6677 1
This honey guy you persistent sha.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Amanda4life: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
They are not suppose to release her. They need to call her back.

She didn't pretend to be someone else.

People pretend a lot but this girl is her real self.
If they release her I will then know that BIGBrother Africa is pure Nigerian politics and I will never watch them.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Miles300: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Spend money on research that will be good for us as nation. NO !! Na to the throw money up and down for useless things ..... most uni don’t have funding to carry out research na stupid things we Nigerians like to throw money about .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by skyangel(f): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Those people should release Tacha joor. Abi dem dey fear make she no go roast them?

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by shineeye1: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Correctgist:
Tacha's people storm the hotel where she is, as they demand that she should be immediately released to them.

Google certified digital marketer, Smart Atuadi on sharing the moment on his handle, wrote;

https://twitter.com/SmartAtuadi/status/1178003378850414593?s=09

See below..
https://zenithnaija.com/tachas-people-storm-the-hotel-where-she-is-as-they-demand-for-her-release/

EVERY EVIL CONTAINS THE DNA FOR SELF DESTRUCT AND EXTINCTION

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
lilmarley:
[s]I'm so humble ❤ I'm not bragging but I just wanna thank God for what he has done. I told my friends I'll get it & they laughed & said I can't afford it but due to my hardwork & working extra hours, I finally had enough money to buy data to download this picture from Google[/s]

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nat404: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
The use of "storm" here is incorrect. These mods need to be educated.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by akezn: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nonsense and Tasha
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

I'm telling you

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by ekestic1976(f): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

Ori iwo nikan lo buru o. No remedy for you again. If you no love your country you go be nameless alien if you go other kontri. No kidding.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Aiyk2333: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dreew:
Thought they said Tacha was dumb? Refusing to grant interviews is a smart move by her. This girl sure knows how to steal attention to herself. ��✔©®™
whether u like it or not bbn gave her this audience and massive platform, even as disqualified she should play along.. kemen, Khloe and K Brule were disqualified to date we didn't hear noise..

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Proffdada: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Are these people been infected by stupidity?
Do they know what she could have signed in TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
Do they know if she's to pay a penalty of 100 million for punitive damages and breach of contract?
angry

6 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by MrTrend(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Who is Tacha?
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by GreetMe(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Richdad50:
Onyi22, A low budget Tacha with cracked foot and a dirty room. Disgusting profile
Bro..I thought you're older than this? You allow gameshow to pain you like this?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by papyskinsy: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
de bitter truth is that tacha is going back to the bbnaija house. all na commotion

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by GoldChest(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:
Tacha's news is beginning to disgust me

That's because you're a hater
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by techmadeeasyng(f): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Is this verified? Please let her go back to her Port harcourt na.....Let me go ad sell my Phone and Email listings biko shocked sad
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Maldini212(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
To eat fresh puzzay they hungry right now
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Tayor23(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seconded!
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by CallMeDrino: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

Including your Dad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.