Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release (87891 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by 9jaRealist: 2:24am On Sep 29, 2019
Agbero culture has consumed this country... undecided
>
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by 7pages(m): 2:33am On Sep 29, 2019
Evercurious:

Oga there is nothing like Grace in this situation.. Every nonsense dem go turn am religious in the name of GRACE.. There's nothing like Grace here.

Abeg talk another thing

You're an ignorance of what you don't know. You're obviously an atheist so I don't expect you to have a spiritual inclusion in regards to the literally and spiritual meaning of Grace
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by AquariusRising: 3:36am On Sep 29, 2019
shineeye1:

EVERY EVIL CONTAINS THE DNA FOR SELF DESTRUCT AND EXTINCTION

World War Z fan spotted!
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by DonTattaglia: 4:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
Many Nigerian youths are shallow and jobless, the stupidity of this present day youths is the reason Nigeria may never move forward.
We didn't protest for the restructuring of stupid laws in our constitution or protest for the herdsmen killing people everywhere.

What a generation of many useless youths.

One of d most reasonable comments I have come across on NL.. U are on point. Why won't our Nigerian youths be useless when they are so thrilled with useless social apps &fake empty celebrities that promote immorality!! undecided undecided
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by rockcitie: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

No one takes away the fat cow that produces the milk or kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Forget the nastiness, without doubt, Tacha is bigger than BBNaija 2019. Without her, the show would be scrubbing the floor. She was, and is the ultimate housemate.

People who cannot influence good or bad a fraction of NL readers and members are talking Tacha, a 23 year old who happens to be taking the country by storm.

Richdad

Oga, this your comment is unlike you. How can you say Tacha is bigger than BBNaija 2019? Someone that has finally been humbled lipsrsealed
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Femeto: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2019
It's important she is composed all the money she won on the show wouldn't be given to her at this rate.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by rockcitie: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

No one takes away the fat cow that produces the milk or kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Forget the nastiness, without doubt, Tacha is bigger than BBNaija 2019. Without her, the show would be scrubbing the floor. She was, and is the ultimate housemate.

People who cannot influence good or bad a fraction of NL readers and members are talking Tacha, a 23 year old who happens to be taking the country by storm.

Richdad

Oga, this your comment is unlike you. How can you say Tacha is bigger than BBNaija 2019? Someone that has finally been humbled lipsrsealed
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by hardewalex23(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wan ti Bûrû.
walahi
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by chukel(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2019
A dysfunctional society with a wasted generation of youths
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Bbdealer(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2019
I hope if tasha comes out for president 2023 uba go vote for her. Zombies
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Chronicgenius: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wan ti Bûrû.

Bro e weak me aswear.....jus too bad!
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Meotoka(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2019
I can see why politicians are calling us lazy youth, how can people be so myopic and lazy to give so much attention to BBNAIJA when all is going wrong in this country and no one cares to see that our future is been mortgaged. No single joint protest to show d government of the day that we are not an idiot but our priority is Tacha. I fear ooo
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by AK481(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
Many Nigerian youths are shallow and jobless, the stupidity of this present day youths is the reason Nigeria may never move forward.
We didn't protest for the restructuring of stupid laws in our constitution or protest for the herdsmen killing people everywhere.

Biafra youth protested for nnamdi Kanu and it was hot for FG.

If igbos are not interested in anything,the outcome will not make sense.

Sowore was in jail until nnamdi Kanu spoke against it and people started showing interest about his granting bail and he was granted .
The little job to do was for Yorubas to see it to final conclusion.

Guess what.

Those coward went back to sleep again.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by MrFly(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:

thank God am not among the lazy and useless Nigerian youths
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by MrFly(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
take which country by storm? Anyway! Her body odour can send Nigerians scampering for safety
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Evercurious(f): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
7pages:

You're an ignorance of what you don't know. You're obviously an atheist so I don't expect you to have a spiritual inclusion in regards to the literally and spiritual meaning of Grace

I recommend you to a BIBLE BELIEVEING CHURCH. Make sure you attend Sunday school and also midweek service.. Finally learn to be like the Berean Christian. Cos I don't understand which CHURCH and bible teaches you such rubbish.. Now do I sound like an atheist?

Once more STOP MISUSING THE WORD GRACE

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
bluebay:

He was never charged with treason Ode...

Whatever he was charged with, that's your problem, and of course, his too. The dude did little road shows before the 2019 presidential election, na so over N300 million naira disappeared. We got too many morrons in Nigeria, you're not an exception
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by djon78(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
7pages:

Grace: Titus 2 vs 11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation [/b]hath appeared to all men,

12 [b]Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Evercurious(f): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
djon78:

Grace: Titus 2 vs 11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation [/b]hath appeared to all men,

12 [b]Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

No mind that guy. I really don't understand the type of church or gathering people attend in the name of a church
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by MILLERMannn: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
bluebay:
Hmmm
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by bluebay(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
maasoap:

Whatever he was charged with, that's your problem, and of course, his too. The dude did little road shows before the 2019 presidential election, na so over N300 million naira disappeared. We got too many morrons in Nigeria, you're not an exception
Just saw this comment. Been busy with other stuffs so I suggest you get busy too.. Catch you later. Ode
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by bereto(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Checking the comments I conclude all Nigerians are the same and our youths are lazy.
Someone will comment that instead of protesting for Tacha they should do so for Sowore and it gets 400 to 600 likes, can't the "likers" protest their own. undecided

Nigeria is dead and Nigerians killed her.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by maasoap(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
bluebay:

He was never charged with treason Ode...

We told you.

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by maasoap(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
MILLERMannn:

When I say these people are mad, they will think am joking. I used to come out every evening by 8 to come and look at these mad people on the road.

Shouldn't you have known that you've become mad just like them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.