Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release (87894 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Chukkychukky(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Adrian98(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
She signed a contract so she has to do the interview.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by nlPoster: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
where is the hotel located?

I only see a picture of a room, not sure what it means.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wa ti Bûrû.
Ori ti yi ati idile 're lo buru

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by chelsea1116(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pls enof of Tacha..we have more pressing issues.
we suffer and smile, we alwez try to be happy even with oppressing leaders..may God bless our youths abundantly.

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by seangy4konji: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nigsrdumb:
Nigerian women are copying ghetto gaggers , this was what feminism did to destroy black Americans.
The black American women started copying white femists, and turned to savages… without power and economic wealth.
This savagery was also promoted in music videos.
Now those husbandless women are now creating children who are a societal problem.

If you notice Nigerian women are becoming bolder on the internet, all they do is talk about sex or some stupid stuff.

This is the future of Nigeria unless the men stand up.
you are right

No more sadness and sex topics is where they gather most on tundeednut and instablog...twerking nude is the main. Ting now..

They get bolder everyday to get nude and quick to ask for money for anytime on sex you want.. I wonder if they all fell from heaven suddenly.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Kylekent59: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
About 809 guest and 1500 nairalanders viewing this thread now, Tacha truly pulls crowd. This shows that biggie was biased. The show is no longer hot as before, very very boring now.

Even Mercy was seen crying, she knows what would be happening in the outside world and because of she Tacha got disqualified.

Ike threatened Frodd, nothing was done, i just hope Mercy is safe when the show ends.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by nlPoster: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2019

Ori ti yi ati idile 're lo buru
'

see though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltbLCBK_zpM

According to this lady, Nigerians are an extra level of crazy, when the whole world is at 50%, Nigerians own would be 100%. Start from 1.52 mins.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Mike1871(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Some naija youth are fools to the core...Channelling their energy to nonsense things

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Not a fan ,but without a doubt, Tacha is the ultimate housemate. She seems bigger than the BBN. Even after disqualification, she still has the show on lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Useless nigerian youths! They didn't protest about their useless government and politicians but about a useless show. Nigeria houses the most useless set of youths and celebrities in the whole wide world, aside the eastern and core north youths, the rest are utterly useless especially my western brethrens. Imagine a so called music star zlatan releasing a TACHA song. Useless youth and celebrities .TACHA is all over the internet courtesy of dumb useless young men and women. I was expecting only nigerian girls to behave these way but I got it all wrong. Imagine young men screaming TACHA these TACHA that. Thank God the only thing i share in common with them anymore is the useless green back passport. But I will throw it into the Pacific the moment my blue back is ready.

5 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by anytexy: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Instead of protesting against foreign medical trip and their children schooling abroad (public office holders). Or even for constitutional amendment and obey court orders...etc. Tacha kill una there!

3 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by djon78(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Richdad50:
What generation are you?Silly! People who can not influence fractionof Nairaland readers good or bad are talking about a 23 year old girl taking the country by storm.

Influence what
You guys are funny
Majority are dumb, nothing upstairs
I am very sorry for most of you
You guys don't know what is waiting for you in the front
Lazy youths that want quick money but don't want to work and get busy
That's why all they know is Yahoo Yahoo
But FBI and EFCC are after you guys now
Arresting many in droves
Very soon there will be no free money for you to waste on irrelevant and time wasting rubbish like big brother nonsense and social media influence nonsense

Honestly I weep for Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Legitn(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
������� Nigeria my country I weep for this country::: No good road No good electricity no good security ::: this yeyebrity and there stupid fanz won't speak about it. But irrelevant issues you I'll see them ranting like squirrel why why why

3 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by meobizy(f): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
xcelentattitude:
I'll still talk my own, whether people listen or not..

I don't watch BBNaija, but it's only a fool that will not know that this was planned to happen all along before the show started. If not, why would someone fight on a TV show and jeopardize his/her opportunity to be the winner. Who is supposed to turn the other cheek when slapped if not the person.

You people should use your headquarters and stop allowing the god of entertainment to use your head.

See below... What happened vs what people thought happened

Tacha koor! Catcher ni!
Anybody who agrees to pull such a stunt will have a change of heart after two weeks and want to gun for the ultimate prize. Tacha’s ego got the best of her. It is unfortunate it happened so close to the end but she’s human after all. She endured all forms of insults for months. It was when she unleashed her fury she overdid it.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by mindtricks: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wa ti Bûrû.

Don't expect much. People can't give what they don't have. What other sort of evidence do you need about what our priorities are??

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Hotzone(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fvk tacha! If she gat something to say she can grant interviews but I know she is a dumbaš$! She ain’t gat flowz!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Starhearts: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

U need another head
Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Americanboy35: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Misplaced priorities everywhere in that country, mtcheewweew
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Hotzone(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Legitn:
������� Nigeria my country I weep for this country::: No good road No good electricity no good security ::: this yeyebrity and there stupid fanz won't speak about it. But irrelevant issues you I'll see them ranting like squirrel why why why
Ur matter isn’t media related but meeting Buhari can solve ur matter
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
Who is sowore? I should go and die for one id io who brought us to this mess?
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Onyi22(f): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Richdad50:
Onyi22, A low budget Tacha with cracked foot and a dirty room. Disgusting profile
E pain this idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by olajide8(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Correctgist:
Tacha's people storm the hotel where she is, as they demand that she should be immediately released to them.

Google certified digital marketer, Smart Atuadi on sharing the moment on his handle, wrote;

https://twitter.com/SmartAtuadi/status/1178003378850414593?s=09

See below..
https://zenithnaija.com/tachas-people-storm-the-hotel-where-she-is-as-they-demand-for-her-release/

Poor vetting, Poor choice of players - how in Christ's name, would they put this kind of person in the house with decent sane people - bbn ti ko eran me ro - (they have put cow, with human beings) which rating dropped O jare? Everyone in the house said she stinks, she bleaches, she fights, she is rude, uncultured, loud, pompous, she can't even spell where she comes from, and a bunch of nonentities were rooting for this type of image? It's a confirmed fact now -
[size=13pt]we are useless human beings in this country[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Shaprara: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Correctgist:
Tacha's people storm the hotel where she is, as they demand that she should be immediately released to them.

Google certified digital marketer, Smart Atuadi on sharing the moment on his handle, wrote;

https://twitter.com/SmartAtuadi/status/1178003378850414593?s=09

See below..
https://zenithnaija.com/tachas-people-storm-the-hotel-where-she-is-as-they-demand-for-her-release/

Disqualification means whatever contract signed is nullified. If a football player is caught stealing from his teammate, he is released by the club and the terms of his contract will be null and void. If you are sacked from your workplace, your contract becomes null and void. What you can claim is your outstanding payment and payment for the month you were sacked. Evidently she is right not to grant any interview and she will be paid everything she is entitled to while she was on the show. Release the girl and let her go. You disqualified the show itself(Tacha) and now you want clout for independent media houses who have paid for housemates interview.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by wirinet(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
cityprince:
dis country is cursed when sowore call for revolution no lazy yoot show up
Revolution ke? Where nollywood, Davido and choima, Ned and regina daniels, BBnaija dey to distract our youths.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Duru009(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
This girl called Tacha is going to be the richest bbnaija contestant in history !!

Just bookmark this page for meeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Legitn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hotzone:

Ur matter isn’t media related but meeting Buhari can solve ur matter
Weyrey boi��
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
seangy4konji:
you are right

No more sadness and sex topics is where they gather most on tundeednut and instablog...twerking nude is the main. Ting now..

They get bolder everyday to get nude and quick to ask for money for anytime on sex you want.. I wonder if they all fell from heaven suddenly.

Take a look at this video, in broad daylight on Lagos.

I thought lesbianism is banned in Nigeria

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPcpmj9gwap9pBmO08NTf-FTZayxlv-6mRQGiIw5jkF0ogmPelrRmmzFQ4Z9e-FFg?key=d0V3WklidXJCM0t5cEd3eWNRV2tZVHFqQnRWdFVR
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by luminouz(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
Now you know why buhari is the president a second time. smiley
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by freemi(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Correctgist:
Watch The Video HERE
mtcheeewp
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by heydora: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

Orí gbogbo ìdílé yín tí burú.. How can you be so careless because you want to make a point....
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by mindtricks: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Daviestunech:
Nigerians are doomed

Imagine tacha has been the hurricane affecting Nigeria now..

I weep for this useless shithole

"Weep not Child", "this is Nigeria".
If the youth be future leaders of this country, the future of Nigeria is Tacha. Our youth have
spoken.

Ever thought of the joy of madness?
Of a truth, aren't Nigerian youth lazy after all?

With so little strategic focus on serious core national issues, and so much attention on vain things as BB Naija, it's not hard to see the present day Nigerian youth don't have much to offer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.