Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release (87887 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by reality2710(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wa ti Bûrû.
Why Sowore?

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Las las she go school

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Evercurious(f): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
7pages:
if there is anything called Grace, TACHA had it in abundance. she might have been wealthy if she had prepare herself to the roadmap

but grace is superficial even if you no one dey serious, it will push you to a place that will loud you out

we human judge with outlook but God judge from the heart, even CeeC is not this popular during her time. may we'll enjoy divine Grace

PLS STOP MISUSING THE WORD GRACE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by MetaPhysical: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha is now worth millions!

Most celebrities started like this and you really cant lay finger on something tangible they produced but their net worth changed overnight just with acceptability and popularity..

If Tacha lived in America her phone will be ringing hot because producers, agents, bookers, promoters....all trying to get her on their label and market her swag. She currently is worth over 5million dollars between last night and tonight. By Monday she could double her worth if the hysteria does not die down.

This is how Kardashian sisters made money...controversy.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by 2rez: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wa ti Bûrû.

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by ServantsOfTruth: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sick country ,sick citizens
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by ServantsOfTruth: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kardashian sisters made money...in a country where everything is working not Nigeria where everything don't work
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Its a pity Nigerian youths. What a pity
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by xaggar(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
faithfull18:
Chai.

Whosoever gave you that "like" must be sick upstairs.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by 7pages(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Evercurious:

PLS STOP MISUSING THE WORD GRACE.

Grace had no discrimination that's why in a fatal accident some sinners survive while true believers died on spot

Bible said I will give grace to whom I will give grace to. We are one in the eyes of God. God doesn't discriminate
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by deleo16(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wan ti Bûrû.
Bros I still wonder why they haven't kick start a course on Nigerians instead of storming INEC office to demand for compulsory PVC for all Nigerians and intergrated block chain tech to view elections result ahead of 2023 no we will have sense by force how many even know recession is nearby Indians are going electric by 2021 major oil buyers from Nigeria Saudis are taking advantage of tourism now they are aware of what will befall the nation oil will not be lucrative any longer in future SMH we will have sense by force truely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Evercurious(f): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
7pages:

Grace had no discrimination that's why in a fatal accident some sinners survive while true believers died on spot

Bible said I will give grace to whom I will give grace to. We are one in the eyes of God. God doesn't discriminate

LOLZZZ.. ONCE MORE PLS STOP MISUSING THE WORD GRACE

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Upwardmobile: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
So, Tacha is still being held in the BBN house, yet they told us she released a statement after her disqualification. How? From where? Another evidence that she was not the one who wrote that statement.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Chukwurah003: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wan ti Bûrû.

If you think Sowore is any good then you’re also one of the mad ones

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Shaprara: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
wirinet:

In one breath you say once you are sacked, your contract become null and void, and in the next breath you said you can claim your outstanding payments based on the contract you said has become null and void.
You say she owes BBnaija not obligation whatsoever because the contract she signed is voided by the disqualification, but BBnaija is to pay her entitlements based on the contract.

I doubt BBnaija is holding her hostage because of her refusal to grant interviews, afterall she was not the first person to be disqualified by BBnaija, and the other ones were not required to grant interviews at their hotel rooms not to talk of being held hostage.

I am right. If you’ve heard of labour laws. You get paid for work done. If I sign a contract of 6months and I haven’t been paid for 2months and I Worked till 5th month before I was sacked. By labour laws I’m obligated to claim payment for 3months. So In Tachas case she has no obligation to grant any interview just like a sacked worker been asked to grant a press conference. But she’s entitled to everything she gained while working for her employer which is biggie.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Lamanii22(f): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Correctgist:
Tacha's people storm the hotel where she is, as they demand that she should be immediately released to them.

Google certified digital marketer, Smart Atuadi on sharing the moment on his handle, wrote;

https://twitter.com/SmartAtuadi/status/1178003378850414593?s=09

See below..
https://zenithnaija.com/tachas-people-storm-the-hotel-where-she-is-as-they-demand-for-her-release/

Misplaced priorities... Mtchewww
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by 7pages(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Evercurious:

LOLZZZ.. ONCE MORE PLS STOP MISUSING THE WORD GRACE

How am I misusing it? You kept on repeating the same rhythm without valid point

Grace is for all human regardless of what you do and where you're. When a human is full of grace, sins that consume others might save you

You need to be intellectually and spiritually connected with the proper understanding of Grace

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by bluebay(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chukwurah003:

If you think Sowore is any good then you’re also one of the mad ones
Buddy, if you want to bring Sowore issue tonight, i’ll Just finish you and your government tonight . Coz you first gats count your teeth with your tongue.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by bluebay(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
Las las she go school
You’ve started. When did she graduate and when did she say bleaching ? Na wah o
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Mosco100(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
call the police
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Christmasdon(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
who is sowore , what is he fighting for, shebi they are against a one biafra.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by maasoap(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri mi, iya ati baba mi nikan wan ti Bûrû.

Did I ask Sowore to commit treason after losing the election? Did I prevent you from protesting?

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by BRATISLAVA: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
Many Nigerian youths are shallow and jobless, the stupidity of this present day youths is the reason Nigeria may never move forward.
We didn't protest for the restructuring of stupid laws in our constitution or protest for the herdsmen killing people everywhere.

What a generation of many useless youths.
Did you see the ones offering free services and money? Celebration and support of things that don't matter
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by bluebay(m): 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
maasoap:

Did I ask Sowore to commit treason after losing the election? Did I prevent you from protesting?
He was never charged with treason Ode...
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Evercurious(f): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2019
7pages:

How am I misusing it? You kept on repeating the same rhythm without valid point

Grace is for all human regardless of what you do and where you're. When a human is full of grace, sins that consume others might save you

You need to be intellectually and spiritually connected with the proper understanding of Grace

Oga there is nothing like Grace in this situation.. Every nonsense dem go turn am religious in the name of GRACE.. There's nothing like Grace here.

Abeg talk another thing
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Evercurious(f): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

Did you see the ones offering free services and money? Celebration and support of things that don't matter

And someone is there calling it Grace..

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2019
bluebay:

You’ve started. When did she graduate and when did she say bleaching ? Na wah o
She graduated two years ago
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Jollywoopro: 12:45am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by femi4: 1:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Dreew:
Thought they said Tacha was dumb? Refusing to grant interviews is a smart move by her. This girl sure knows how to steal attention to herself. ��✔©®™
Dumb people can't have a good conversation
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Blinkers: 1:33am On Sep 29, 2019
ekestic1976:

Ori iwo nikan lo buru o. No remedy for you again. If you no love your country you go be nameless alien if you go other kontri. No kidding.

Na Ogun go kill u las las!

How has the show benefited your empty head or Nigeria as a whole?

Mad people always parading themselves as patriotic citizens
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Blinkers: 1:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Kelvinpam:
What a country!!! Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. It can only get worse for this country.

I swear...

I've always said it that if any of these fools defending or criticizing TACHA ever criticize Buhari, the regimes before, APC or PDP, Ogun go kill all of them.

We deserve all the crazy leaders ruling us.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by educhigo: 2:14am On Sep 29, 2019
if i may ask,weiting be tacha's and bbn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.