Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release (87890 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by AlphaStyles(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sowere wey Dy detention una no fit storm aso rock or federal high court demanding for his release after if frezident buhari call una lazy now una go start to do trend for Twitter showcasing your hand work that u are not lazy yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by TheKingIsHere: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mutemenot:
This is one of the disadvantage of hosting the show in naija. If the show is bn held in S.A, nobody go near there. Bbnaija has promoted her, she brought her down fall so should do the interview n fvck out

If it brought her downfall, why are they forcing and cajoling her to do an interview?

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by mercyviv(f): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wa ti Bûrû.
Bro, count your family and friends in that curse of yours! You're not well at all!!
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by XklusivGistBlog(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Richdad50:
Onyi22, A low budget Tacha with cracked foot and a dirty room. Disgusting profile

You bigger than this o.
I follow your posts, no one should reduce us to this point of cursing.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by lomprico(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
clueless biggie caused all this, he should have disqualified Tacha since the time she slapped Mike.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by cityprince(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
dis country is cursed when sowore call for revolution no lazy yoot show up

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by manomam: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
We have all, at one time or the other, passed through very turbulent youths. The only luck most of us had was that our follies and unedifying behaviors were not televised to international audiences!
Now please don't get me wrong. Toxicity is toxicity. Bad behavior is bad behavior. No sugar coating it or trying to spin positive narratives from clearly and consistently negative behavior that is corrosive and sometimes threatening.
But I am amused at how quickly we forget our own youthful follies and join the massive media lynching of a clearly troubled youth, who obviously is dealing with so many internal demons and is clearly at war with herself and by extension, everyone else she comes in contact with.
Some of her supporters obviously translated this serious internal conflict and the hostile environment it generated for almost three months in a confined space with other individuals as the definition of "Pepper Dem", but they couldn't have been further from the truth.
My worries however, stem from the lack of emotional intelligence and spiritual empathy on display by so many staunch and devoted adherents of various religions who I saw joining the lynch mob with alarming relish.
I wonder why we say we are Christians when we have not exhausted the 490 times we were asked to forgive others when they offend us. I also wonder why we are Moslems when we are not at peace with one another as the religion asks us to.
Sometimes, we all need to undergo a wilderness experience and get a shock to our system. Something massive and highly traumatic that will help reset our brain, clear our heads and exorcise the inner demons that are bent on destroying us.
At that point, we become the laughing stock of people who don't understand that the universe is only recreating us into a better version of ourselves and forging us in the natural fire of process, till we come out shinning like gold.
I read somewhere that "For all have sinned...", I also read somewhere that one man said "Let he who is without sin.. ". I therefore choose to urge all of us to learn from the whole drama and resolve to all become better individuals, not just point and laugh at each others downfalls.
I hope and pray she comes out of this a much better, well adjusted and more mentally and emotionally stable individual. I hope the shock and trauma she must be undergoing right now, helps break her down to build her up into a better version of herself. I pray for positivity to swim through and conquer this sea of negativity.
That way, she will have the last laugh and the joke would have been on us.
No one is totally irredeemable , I'm a living witness.
That will be all for today class.
God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by xcelentattitude(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
I'll still talk my own, whether people listen or not..

I don't watch BBNaija, but it's only a fool that will not know that this was planned to happen all along before the show started. If not, why would someone fight on a TV show and jeopardize his/her opportunity to be the winner. Who is supposed to turn the other cheek when slapped if not the person.

You people should use your headquarters and stop allowing the god of entertainment to use your head.

See below... What happened vs what people thought happened

Tacha koor! Catcher ni!

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by WeRblessed(f): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nigerian youths' stupidity has rendered me speechless.

I weap for this nation.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by midnighter(f): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wa ti Bûrû.

hahaha grin
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by amazon14: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dreew:
Thought they said Tacha was dumb? Refusing to grant interviews is a smart move by her. This girl sure knows how to steal attention to herself. ��✔©®™

Smartness comes in deferent form. Thumb up for tacha in this one, it's called local sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
Most Nigerian youths are shallow and jobless, the stupidity of the present day youths is the reason Nigeria may never move forward.

What a generation of useless youths.

2 Shares

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by 3kay945(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

You just know say majority people no well for this our country grin

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chevenings Hotels, Saka Tinubu?
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
omo u go talk taya oh. The country taya person
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by SOZINN: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nigerians sef
Madness everywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Femijohn198: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wait ooooooo,how Tasha matter com solved Nigeria problem now.. people wey d watch bbnaija show self Na lazy people.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by tete7000(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

Emi o si lara eyin tori e buru o. Speak for unaself...
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by jamesharryson(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
What is even this Tacha all about? People are giving it money. Pls is it a constituency project?
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Orissodiq: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seriously our media and celebrities are to blame . They always cary BBNaija issues every time time like world Cup updates. Seriously we need to boycott this thing before it get out of hand

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by seangy4konji: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
As much as I hate the behavior.. I give her on this one.... Street sense..

Cannot loose it all.. Interview I no greee do..

Make I deh go my house. U kukuma don disqualify me.

Na street.

PS. So this purple Co done or are in acceptance of this girl's behavior.. Truly we. Are finished

We are finished.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nigerian women are copying ghetto gaggers , this was what feminism did to destroy black Americans.
The black American women started copying white femists, and turned to savages… without power and economic wealth.
This savagery was also promoted in music videos.
Now those husbandless women are now creating children who are a societal problem.

If you notice Nigerian women are becoming bolder on the internet, all they do is talk about sex or some stupid stuff.

This is the future of Nigeria unless the men stand up.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by meobizy(f): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
See wahala, o. They should bring out her signed contracts. Since she’s boxed up in the room she’ll have all the time to go through them. Last last na lawsuit go settle things. Out of the house Tacha is still trending more than active participants of the show. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Kelvinpam(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
What a country!!! Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. It can only get worse for this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by uzzyphilip(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Who are those talking about Sowore, oh same guy that condemned previous govt, contested in 2019 presidential election, planned revolution same year, he's a joker, u can't eat your cake and still have it.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Wayne4uall(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
I hope y’all know dat after big brother, they’ll invite a therapist 2 talk with u first, esp if u were controversial. Cee c, Alex and co weren’t given dere fones until dey saw a psychologist
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Askhalid: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
I held Tacha's fans for such protest
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by 7pages(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
if there is anything called Grace, TACHA had it in abundance. she might have been wealthy if she had prepare herself to the roadmap

but grace is superficial even if you no one dey serious, it will push you to a place that will loud you out

we human judge with outlook but God judge from the heart, even CeeC is not this popular during her time. may we'll enjoy divine Grace

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Mrtaye: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Disqualifying her has actually made the interview null and void as in its no more binding on her to grant an interview,I mean it could have happened to anybody and who would ever grant an interview in such a situation

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by seunmohmoh(f): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Is tacha now a prisoner?
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by MOSICATED5(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha's fans--- Release Tacha
Me--- Has 99th day reach? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Bigframe: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.