Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release (87895 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by KarlWhyte(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
this goes to show hw far many pple ve lost it in this country....can pple ve such passion to carry placards in God's name like this
or can we address d issues dt affects us in this country with d same energy!
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Isoduwa(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Where are they?
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by freemi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

No one takes away the fat cow that produces the milk or kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Forget the nastiness, without doubt, Tacha is bigger than BBNaija 2019. Without her, the show would be scrubbing the floor. She was, and is the ultimate housemate.

People who cannot influence good or bad a fraction of NL readers and members are talking Tacha, a 23 year old who happens to be taking the country by storm.

Richdad
haha a country? Over 200m in ths country bro. I met al of u mkin a deal out ths no even reach 50k

3 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Unrated900(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wa ti Bûrû.

To those of you that follows bb Naija

Ori everyone yin ti yi
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by wirinet(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Shaprara:

Disqualification means whatever contract signed is nullified. If a football player is caught stealing from his teammate, he is released by the club and the terms of his contract will be null and void. If you are sacked from your workplace, your contract becomes null and void. What you can claim is your outstanding payment and payment for the month you were sacked. Evidently she is right not to grant any interview and she will be paid everything she is entitled to while she was on the show. Release the girl and let her go. You disqualified the show itself(Tacha) and now you want clout for independent media houses who have paid for housemates interview.
In one breath you say once you are sacked, your contract become null and void, and in the next breath you said you can claim your outstanding payments based on the contract you said has become null and void.
You say she owes BBnaija not obligation whatsoever because the contract she signed is voided by the disqualification, but BBnaija is to pay her entitlements based on the contract.

I doubt BBnaija is holding her hostage because of her refusal to grant interviews, afterall she was not the first person to be disqualified by BBnaija, and the other ones were not required to grant interviews at their hotel rooms not to talk of being held hostage.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by 4gunners(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
WeRblessed:
Nigerian youths' stupidity has rendered me speechless.

I weap for this nation.

I seriously weep. It can't be worst than this.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Samusu(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Buhari was right after all
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Acidosis(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
Many Nigerian youths are shallow and jobless, the stupidity of this present day youths is the reason Nigeria may never move forward.
We didn't protest for the restructuring of stupid laws in our constitution or protest for the herdsmen killing people everywhere.

What a generation of many useless youths.

There are over 5000 football viewing centres in Nigeria. If all the lazy youths in these centres decide to come together and invade the national assembly, things will get better. As much as I understand your view, you should extend this to all levels of stupidity. A generation that spends time discussing Tacha cannot be more useless than the generation of Messi vs. Ronaldo, and Davido vs. WizKid.

Hypocrisy and blind sentiments disgust me so much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Orpe7(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
People get time sha
Shey me wey drive from akala express go eruwa in ibadan, na me go come get time to storm hotel?
People dey craze sha
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Jeremy1998: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Am so sure Nigeria cannot be a better place no never
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by henrypsexy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Big brother will hold tacha till the show will finish sef how una no dey know say na tacha gather much fund for the show this time around. What if this was a prank shocked He don happen b4 oh

Download: Zlatan – Tacha Snippet >>>>https://amebo9ja.com/zlatan-tacha-snippet/

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:
No no no no. What’s wrong with this country? This is what they should be doing for Sowore. Not Tacha for Christ sake.... We are all mad in this country. Ôri gbo gbo wa ti Bûrû.

walai bros.. we need checkup
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Follybanty: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nigeria youth are sick what their should be doing for who is fighting for to their freedom they will not do it

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by mindtricks: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Acidosis:

There are over 5000 football viewing centres in Nigeria. If all the lazy youths in these centres decide to come together and invade the national assembly, things will get better. As much as I understand your view, you should extend this to all levels of stupidity. A generation that spends time discussing Tacha cannot be more useless than the generation of Messi vs. Ronaldo, and Davido vs. WizKid.

Hypocrisy and blind sentiments disgust me so much.

Big Brother has long being being associated with and tainted with low moral standards issues, nudity, and the likes unlike sports. Bottom line.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by adontcare(f): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
gaetano:
My country people are crazy. Channeling their energy towards the wrong thing.

We've been talking about coming out in numbers to challenge this dictatorship govt. Protest about the increase in VAT, lack of infrastructure! Poor Healthcare, lack of jobs etc.. But no they won't turn up. Na bbnaija and tacha them dey turn up for.

Kai! I seriously need to leave this country fast.
who wan die?
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by adeodunsimilolu(f): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
Many Nigerian youths are shallow and jobless, the stupidity of this present day youths is the reason Nigeria may never move forward.
We didn't protest for the restructuring of stupid laws in our constitution or protest for the herdsmen killing people everywhere.

What a generation of many useless youths.

Honestly, it's very disheartening.
The noise that was made in my hostel on the day she was disqualified ehh, you'd think that a litre of fuel was now #50.
Then, I remembered sowore and pitied him because he may just be fighting for the wrong people.
The next generation will be more disappointed in us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by yusufmurry: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

No one takes away the fat cow that produces the milk or kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Forget the nastiness, without doubt, Tacha is bigger than BBNaija 2019. Without her, the show would be scrubbing the floor. She was, and is the ultimate housemate.

People who cannot influence good or bad a fraction of NL readers and members are talking Tacha, a 23 year old who happens to be taking the country by storm.

Richdad

You will meet Tacha in your life. Be talking thrash.

Tacha & BBN are bad influencers and should be stop.

See Sowore detained unlawfully, yet no such energy mobilizing for her release. If they like, they should give her billions, it's on record that bad attitude got her out.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

Who is Sowore, he is a tout and deserves his ass locked up

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by ernieboy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
ornicus:
Tacha signed an agreement like all other housemates. Who the hell are these ‘Tachas people’? Where exactly do they know her from?

I am completely lost as to how Nigerians reason. I can understand this insanity for an actual yeyebrity like Davido or Burma boy. This is just a lab rat from a social experiment. There was no wow factor or star power on display in her stay in the house. So where is this idolatry and attaché coming from?

Oya safargirl, you are the one who has been watching Bbn and bba from inception. Please explain to us the effects of this show on the masses. Because I do not understand.
while not taking sides are u privy to the details of the contract she signed? maybe she is not under any obligation to grant an interview besides if any party to a contract does not honor the terms of such contract the other party seeks redress from the courts, no one has the right to hold another hostage( freedom of movement is a fundamental human right)
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by DSoj(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Cant even understand what this person is saying.

Which kain grammar be this?
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by ernieboy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aiyk2333:

whether u like it or not bbn gave her this audience and massive platform, even as disqualified she should play along.. kemen, Khloe and K Brule were disqualified to date we didn't hear noise..
those other peeps we're evicted eviction and disqualification re two different things. bbn may have given her the platform, but her personality( like it or not) got her the fans.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by azpekuliar: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Who is Sowore, he is a tout and deserves his ass locked up

It is finished

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Caseless: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dreew:
Thought they said Tacha was dumb? Refusing to grant interviews is a smart move by her. This girl sure knows how to steal attention to herself. ��✔©®™
an instagram twerker and "beggar" should be good at the least of skills which is attention-seeking.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by King44(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
if I hear say any idiot organize protest make them release tacha na thunder go fire that person

besides shey big brother o fe soribu how na go hold tacha unjustly if na me be her team I go begin look for legal backings and ways wey be say them go hold am come put themselves for trouble afterwards na court straight up #60 million nahin I go sue them all kind of case nahin I go make illegal detention, intimidation in fact felony

na by force? she nor do she nor do live am make she go

#FreeSawore
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by TemmyT002(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
bluebay:

Lol
Ori mi o buru o
Me I am not mad o because I no follow them watch BB o
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by TemmyT002(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
See people wey Sowore went to prison for
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by Neurotika: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
adeodunsimilolu:

Then, I remembered sowore and pitied him because he may just be fighting for the wrong people.
The next generation will be more disappointed in us.

You took the words out of my mouth. I just want the guy to leave prison and probably relocate to a saner clime. You can't take people out of their misery when they don't even acknowledge they have one.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by daddio(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Correctgist:
Tacha's people storm the hotel where she is, as they demand that she should be immediately released to them.

Google certified digital marketer, Smart Atuadi on sharing the moment on his handle, wrote;

https://twitter.com/SmartAtuadi/status/1178003378850414593?s=09

See below..
https://zenithnaija.com/tachas-people-storm-the-hotel-where-she-is-as-they-demand-for-her-release/

LAZY YOUTHS, SO UNPRODUCTIVE, SOWORE IS THERE YET TO BE RELEASED BY THE FOOLS WHO WERE AFRAID OF HIM AND THESE ONES ARE AFTER TANCHA abi NA TASER or TRASHA. ONLY GOD COULD DELIVER THEM FROM WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEIR SENSES.

AWON A MU NI BU'NI ERAN IBIYE
IBIYE FO OJU OTUN, ERAN E NAA FO TI OSI.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by chido1456: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
BBNIAJA is the most useless TVshow i've ever seen in my life...! RADA RADA
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by macaranta(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wow the things we fight for in this country smh
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by ernieboy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
KarlWhyte:
this goes to show hw far many pple ve lost it in this country....can pple ve such passion to carry placards in God's name like this
or can we address d issues dt affects us in this country with d same energy!
while many of u are busy pointing accusing finger at others for not protesting over more fundamental issues, do you( yourselves) do same? do u show up when such protests are called for? how many of u turned up for sowore's protest? how many of u have organised any form of such protests? it is easy to accuse others.
Re: Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release by ngwababe(f): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Bros you sef follow Kwa? On top all your motivational quotes, you're writing these? Mehn, good character no fit pay for this country aswear, we no fit better for this country, I give up seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.