Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead (53380 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Sholaani:

So you be Yoruba? and you come dey display craze on Nairaland shocked

So as I be omo-ekiti/eko I shouldn't jubiliate , So those agberos in oshodi and mile12 are from Niger shebi dnt be unfortunate!
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Iamgrey5(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am talking of currently 2014-15 mods are in (10s)
IGBOS 6
YORUBAS 3
DELTA 1

2016 -18
YORUBAS 7
IGBOS(5%) 2
DELTA 1

2018- till date
FULANI CONSLTs 15
YORUBAS 9
IGBOS 1/2
DELTA 1/2

We YORUBAS are great
Lol

Who are the current Hausa fulani mods and mention the 9 mods who are Yorubas grin

Don't just start pulling out stats from the air to defame the site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by biuty20: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by imanray37(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
I just hope tacha doesn't have a hand in this, tacha this tacha that "therealMrStan"rest in peace for dead is a garment we shall all wear some days, sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by SolarHub(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
I'll comment later..

You need an affordable 1kva solar power system to run for 10hours daily? Check my signature now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Who are the current Hausa fulani mods and mention the 9 mods who are Yorubas grin

Don't just start pulling out stats from the air to defame the someone.

Stop listening to the beast. Just a troll that wants to rile up sentiments.

" A flat head reasons askew" William Shakespeare said in 1869.

You should know Amatarasha is not a Yoruba but an .... lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Iamgrey5(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
So as I be omo-ekiti/eko I shouldn't jubiliate , So those agberos in oshodi and mile12 are from Niger shebi dnt be unfortunate!

What is Ekiti/Eko?

Respect the dead and stop making a mockery of the thread created to pay last respect to him please.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by ziziangel(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY . May GOD Comfort the Family left Behind..

O MY GOD!!
BUT I HOPE HE DIED KNOWING JESUS CHRIST...

I Hope He was not one of those who Speak against GOD ALMIGHTY or Advance those that Speak Against GOD in this Forum!

I Hope He is not one of those Administrators that Hinder the Gospel on this Forum..

You ain't dead yet and you ain't even sure of where you'd be going if you fall dead. Try and be civil and humane bro....person wey never enter America no go fit use the amount of Hollywood movies wey hin don watch take get free visa! Be guided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol

Don't just start pulling out stats from the air to defame the someone.
You think nigeria is as wide as ur parlour right am done here
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by ChristmasBells: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
R.I.P To A nairaland HERO our Heart & prayers goes out to the family you have left behind!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by SURElee(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Rest in peace Sir and may God comfort all your families and friends,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Stop listening to the beast. Just a troll that wants to rile up sentiments.

" A flat head reasons askew" William Shakespeare said in 1869.

You should know Amatarasha is .... lipsrsealed
As for u na zikora go handle u
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Afamed: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Pls Pdp are innocent ,ie lesser evil
D guy might be like all this oshigun afamed metaphysical and sarrki dying 4 Apc anyways
This Fake Nurse has regained her voice her voice again
The deceased deserves a bit of respect.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by MichaelUweh(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2019
Rest on Man....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by guass(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU LIKE DIE KNOWING JESUS CHRIST, OR DIE KNOWING MR. BEAN. DIE KNOWING WHATEVER YOU WANT... BUT ONCE YOU'RE DEAD YOU BECOME THE EQUIVALENT OF A DEAD GOAT. cheesy

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. THERE'S NO LIFE ANYWHERE FOR DEAD ORGANISMS. cheesy
Socrates REBORN
Three gboza for u alone the Master.
Make I add little to ur facts : DEATH IS THE OPPOSITE OF LIFE, HUMANS LIKE EVERY OTHER ANIMALS ARE CONSCIOUS WHEN ALIFE AND ARE UNCONSCIOUS WHEN DEAD. LUCIFER USES THE IDEOLOGY OF DREAMS AND THE ILLUSION OF COVENS TO CREATE THE MIRAGE THAT THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH JUST TO DECEIVE THE GULLIBLE WHO OUT OF PIETY HAVE REFUSED TO CARRY OUT EXTENSIVE BIBLICAL RESEARCH AFTER THEIR PASTORS GUARDED SERMON ON LIFE AFTER DEATH.
If u know u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by livebyday(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2019
Stan Stan

I woke up to this ?

Remember back in unilag ? Your stay in Jaja , new hall ....

Your love for London menthols but I hated the fact you always wet the filter hence I stopped sharing cigarettes with you grin

I remember how we used to go off campus to kuramo beach at night after discovering that little isle of loosed virtues grin

Remember running on my uncle every semester for cash grin

Remember how you reacted when you realized that was a dude who blew me dressed as a woman... You made me never forget that horrifying experience grin

I remember how you felt all party / big boy clubs on campus back then from ABC to Enigma are all gay clubs grin you called them arse munchers grin

You sucked at street fighter but somehow always wanted to play me..I just couldn't understand why..lol

Your hairstyle back in unilag still remains the gayest a man ever rocked.

I remember the good old days buddie

Go well
Go on
Journey home buddy
Till we sit and share your spit soaked cigarettes filters again on the other side

Good bye dear friend

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Royalfurnitures: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2019
What a great loss to the Nairaland family. RIP to him

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Ishilove: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Too bad. I was shocked when my friend told me. Haven't spoken to him in years and it's so tragic I am saying goodbye this way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Beat123(f): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Great by being a mod?

Bringing threads to fp and banning?
No wonder the asslicking character!

I greet Una great yorubas for being the high ranking mods
Amatarasha:
Am talking of currently 2014-15 mods are in (10s)
IGBOS 6
YORUBAS 3
DELTA 1

2016 -18
YORUBAS 7
IGBOS(5%) 2
DELTA 1

2018- till date
FULANI CONSLTs 15
YORUBAS 9
IGBOS 1/2
DELTA 1/2

We YORUBAS are great

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by meobizy(f): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2019
The id looks familiar but I don’t know him. R.I.P. Now we need an update on his cause of death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Grupo(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

O MY GOD!!
[s]BUT I HOPE HE DIED KNOWING JESUS CHRIST...
[/s]
I Hope He was not one of those who Speak against GOD ALMIGHTY or Advance those that Speak Against GOD in this Forum!

I Hope He is not one of those Administrators that Hinder the Gospel on this Forum..

Foolish people like you never disappoint.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by CEOwatazs: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2019
shammah1:
RIP Mr. Stanley Nwabia � cry

Dude, watx d secret nh, jux checked your profile n saw aw ladies jux de follow you... Hop our nairaland ladies are safe ooooo... #winkz

Beside, I jus sent you an email plix reply bk. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What is Ekiti/Eko?

Respect the dead and stop making a mockery of the thread created to pay last respect to him please.
Respect the dead ?

Are you alive answer me , If the Stanley is righteous at heart he will be d one pitying you as we type here !
If he is of love like me or has compassion for his fellow humans in Nigeria eventhough he dosent serve Christ he will be full of smiles right now ,
You humans are full of wickedness ask yourself is it only ur girlfriend u put a smile upon ?
U support evil at the detriment of the innocence and want me to say RIP , 1million Rip won't save a wicked heart from eternal Fire..

When witch Amatarasha dies no one shud say RIP on her wicked grave Tank you
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Mekanus(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

O MY GOD!!

Just get the fvck outta here if you don't know what to say. Religious bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Hum2020: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Rest in peace oga stan its big tragic but God know the best go well brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

O MY GOD!!

Certain questions need not be voiced out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by tollyboy5(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided

Na wa for The facelessness of this Nairaland Forum....How can someone be the SuperModerator of a Forum and I can't even identify him whenever he pass me by??
make una com beat dem. 4 banning your ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nnukwueze: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2019
I can't believe this.
RIP Mr Stan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Demmzy15(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

I Hope you know JESUS CHRIST..

Let your RIP Return on your Head Immediately
I hope you don't die believing Jesus is your god

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by oladipojesse(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2019
J111333:
If RIP and heaven are meant for Christians alone, then we are yet to hear the real truth.

Rip man.

Really, there is no eternal peace without CHRIST, you could be a Christian all your life and not have CHRIST. JESUS called us to a relationship with The TRINITY not a religion.

In summary, Heaven is for those who knows the LORD and the LORD knows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Afamed: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2019
Beat123:
Great by being a mod?

Bringing threads to fp and banning?
No wonder the asslicking character!

I greet Una great yorubas for being the high ranking mods
Kindly ignore the propagandist. The data she provided is totally fake.

She's not from Yoruba but Igbo . Don't let her deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by oladipojesse(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

Certain questions need not be voiced out.

True, I feel the person is genuinely concerned about him.
#RIPMrStan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto / People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.